Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Pardon Your French

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, LeeluDallas said:

“.....and ONLY sliced on the bias! I worked at a restaurant so I should know.”~Darcy (Sorry that was from a 90 day episode ..and a very intense scene about steak lol)

Touche!

• LOL 2
On 6/4/2019 at 2:34 AM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Those nachos were. Canned salsa and canned corn? And then only after Anya (I'm just gonna call her that from now on) asked about the cheese. She couldn't even grate some fresh cheese? Drunken blacked out college kids know how to make more appetizing nachos than whatever that was. 

They been show BDM reruns in anticipation for this new season so I caught a few past episodes and i think it was last seasons finale that when they all got back from hanging out Adam made some seriously awesome looking nachos with left some left over seafood I think???? But anyway the crew was loving it and I remember wanting to jump through the tv to get some. 

• Love 1
On 6/4/2019 at 1:54 AM, HunterHunted said:

Mila combines all of Matt's imagination, Leon's complete lack of give a shit, and all of Rocky's skills and training, which turns out to be like having a regular person be your yacht chef. The only chef-y thing she did was put foie gras on the burger and it looked like she hammered that too.

As a regular person, I take offense.  

Mila's Mexican dinner reminds me of the time I stupidly got a burrito in Amsterdam.  They used BBQ sauce (like Kraft style BBQ sauce too, not anything fancy) in place of salsa.  I should have known better, but I'd had alcohol poisoning the night before and just wanted some comfort food to soak up all my sickness.  I can spend $1.50 at the gas station and get a better taco than she put together.  My sister, who brings Rice-A-Roni still in the box as her Thanksgiving contribution, can make a better taco than Mila.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I live in Burlington, VT where Anastasia is from and I wonder where her mom cooked. Restaurants are big around here and I know I would have read about the Russian woman chef if she cooked here.  It's not that I don't believe her, but this is a small state and this would be a big story!  Anybody know any details?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I live in Burlington, VT where Anastasia is from and I wonder where her mom cooked. Restaurants are big around here and I know I would have read about the Russian woman chef if she cooked here.  It's not that I don't believe her, but this is a small state and this would be a big story!  Anybody know any details?

She said her mother was a pastry chef not running a restaurant which is the sort who might get publicity and she didn’t even say she was a head pastry chef. She apparently remarried since she has a different last name Anastasia so maybe she went on to do something else.

• Love 3

I just got around to watching so I'm late to the party.  The chef is such a mess, it made my stomach hurt seeing the food she was serving.  She served them beef, cheese, and lettuce at each meal, that is overkill.  Then so goes and microwaves the steak?  You put it in an oven on warm if nothing else.  So uncomfortable to watch, lol

• Love 1