Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

Shame that Hannah was looking the other direction when Luke P. did his psycho body slam. Now she can't send him home cause he will deny it and she genuinely didn't see what happened. I get so annoyed by things like this. 

...But it should make for a good man fight at the cocktail party. 

Did she see it? We did from the perspective behind her. She was cheering on Connor when it happened but then the commotion to her left and she turned and said “what happened?” So she didn’t see it, but she knows something happened and probably refs whistling, LS on the ground with LP over him, so it’s probably obvious that LP hurt LS. And it sounds like all the other guys will back this up.

• Love 1

Why would Luke P lie like this?!  Doesn't he know the show is being filmed and everything he does on camera like body slamming the other Luke to the ground will be on tape.   He really is a psycho

• Love 8
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Did she see it? We did from the perspective behind her. She was cheering on Connor when it happened but then the commotion to her left and she turned and said “what happened?” So she didn’t see it, but she knows something happened and probably refs whistling, LS on the ground with LP over him, so it’s probably obvious that LP hurt LS. And it sounds like all the other guys will back this up.

Ok, need to revise this answer! It’s “self-defense” with puppy dog eyes and the other guy has red flags!!! Oh, damn. She is going to fall for this!

• Love 1
(edited)

The truth of the matter is...Hannah likes Luke.  I think she really likes him.  She's not going to send him home because he hurt a dude she doesn't care about.

Everyone is loving Hannah but I wonder if the tide will turn if she keeps Luke around.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 5

I was doing other things so missed the Luke vs. Luke smack down. I hope it will be a video clip since how Nice Luke describes it, it sounds all kinds of awesome. Crazy-ass awesome.

So Nice Luke doesn't talk about Hannah with the guys? Why should he/they when they are hanging out? They are all "dating" her so why does one guy want to hear another guy (or 14 other guys) talking about how they want to shag the woman HE is dating/trying to shag.

Well, except Hannah wants everyone's focus to be on her 100 percent of the time, so there's that warped perspective to it.

• Love 5

Luke is going to burn this whole mansion down with everyone inside of it, and when Hannah gets there, he will be cackling and yelling "I did it for you Hannah!!!! They were standing in the way of US!!!!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

The truth of the matter is...Hannah likes Luke.  I think she really likes him.  She's not going to send him home because he hurt a dude she doesn't care about.

Everyone is loving Hannah but I wonder if the tide will turn if she keeps Luke around.

Reminds me of Ben F and Courtney. (That’s not a spoiler or hint). 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Yeah she does like him. And wants to jump his bones so badly. That's why she talked to him first before Luke S. But if he can't tamp the crazy, he's outta here. 

Edited by talktoomuch
  • Love 4
Just now, saber5055 said:

I was doing other things so missed the Luke vs. Luke smack down. I hope it will be a video clip since how Nice Luke describes it, it sounds all kinds of awesome. Crazy-ass awesome.

Kristen Baldwin has the zapruder clip of the hit on her twitter feed and its hysterical how obvious Luke P is lying about what happened.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Luke is nuts.   If Hannah can’t see the red flags.....and production is negligent.    They got rid off (actually disappeared Tyler G), but they don’t haul Luke P out of there and help Hannah get a restraining order???

• Love 8

Has anyone seen Hannah since this show stopped filming? Do we know where she is? Is she locked in Luke Psycho's basement? Or is he wearing her skin as a suit? Cause that guy is not stable. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, talktoomuch said:

Yeah she does like him. And wants to jump his bones so badly. That's why she talked to him first. But if he can't tamp the crazy, he's outta here

I feel like he's completely her type physically (not mine), and she is just begging him to not be a psycho and make it okay for her to be attracted to him. However, he's a nut and can't even remain slightly normal. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

Yeah she does like him. And wants to jump his bones so badly. That's why she talked to him first. But if he can't tamp the crazy, he's outta here. 

I wonder if the other men will also become less interested in Hannah after this.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

I feel like he's completely her type physically (not mine), and she is just begging him to not be a psycho and make it okay for her to be attracted to him. However, he's a nut and can't even remain slightly normal. 

It is sad how hard she is begging him not to be a psycho. But I do think she's starting to open up to the other guys and soon Luke's crazy will be too much for her to be bothered with. 

As much as I do like her, she has TERRIBLE taste in men. 

• Love 11

You can tell that Good Luke is genuine because he says "Please go ahead and ask all the other guys what they think."  That should tell Hannah right there.  But is she even smart enough to realize that.

There's no way Crazy Luke would rely on anyone else's opinion of him because they all hate him, because he is not sane.

• Love 8

Hannah clearly thinks that Luke is super hot and is her type physically and she really wants him to be not crazy and her type personality wise, but he just...isnt. She seems to think that she can change him or get him to clean things up, but it wont work. 

• Love 4

I have to say I love how her nose always turns red. I know it's silly, but it's so less than perfect and I like that. 

And Peter is dreamy. Shit. That's a kiss man!

Just now, CindyBee said:

What the hell is Pilot Pete wearing!?  Oh well, he's still my TV boyfriend

Haha, I didn't even notice his granddad cardigan. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Wait, is this Garret guy Jed's brother?  'Cause he looks kind of like him. 

LOL, these dudes all look alike to me. Except for JPJ. Speaking of: Where is JPJ?

To everyone wanting Luke gone: If he doesn't win this thing he FOR SURE is heading to BIP. He's got a lock on that for sure.

• Love 6
Just now, CindyBee said:

What the hell is Pilot Pete wearing!?  Oh well, he's still my TV boyfriend

What a coincidence. He’s my TV boyfriend too! I flew too and from CA last week and I was hoping he’d be my pilot! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Luke is that person that your friend dates who you and all your other friends loath, but your friend has no idea why no one likes them until they trash their hotel room in a fit of rage and they're all "oh...I get it now". 

The other guys looked a bit disappointed. Luke looked like he was picturing ripping Garrets head off. 

• Love 12
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

It is sad how hard she is begging him not to be a psycho. But I do think she's starting to open up to the other guys and soon Luke's crazy will be too much for her to be bothered with. 

As much as I do like her, she has TERRIBLE taste in men. 

Her only other connection, according to what she's said, is Jed.  And Jed admitted why he was there and barely showed any interest on the date.  I think she's stubborn.  She has a type, and she came on this show for a particular type of guy.  She ignores any and all red flags for them.   But if you're a dude she doesn't want, Cam, she has no problem throwing you to the bushes for MUCH less.

It makes her human but this will be a frustrating season for sure.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 4

This Luke stuff is making me wonder. I know that the lead has their rose picks and production has theirs. Can the lead absolutely veto a production pick, or do they have to give them a rose. Meaning, if production tells Hannah she has to give Luke a rose, can she refuse? 

I assume most of the leads just go along with it because it's easier, and they don't want to end up with a bad edit from pissing production off, but I wonder, if she really felt that Luke was harmful to her "journey" could Hannah just tell production to fuck off and not give him a rose?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

I have to say I love how her nose always turns red. I know it's silly, but it's so less than perfect and I like that. 

I'm allergic to wine, shrimp, etc. allergic in the way that won't harm me, so I might still indulge.  I wonder if she has the same thing.  I'm allergic to everything.  Dust, cleaning solutions, coffee, shampoo, whatever.  It all makes me sneeze.

Jed and Good Luke look veryyyyyyyyy alike to me.  I do know the difference thanks to this episode.  But it's a similar vibe.

I'm liking Normal Luke (Luke F.?) more and more with every second.  He's so straightforward.  He keeps telling Hannah he "likes" her a lot.  He doesn't once lie and claim that it's more than like, yet.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Has anyone seen Hannah since this show stopped filming? Do we know where she is? Is she locked in Luke Psycho's basement? Or is he wearing her skin as a suit? Cause that guy is not stable. 

It puts the lotion on it's skin.....

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I feel for Hannah. It sucks when they guy you are crushing on hard turns out to be the biggest turd on the planet and you just don't want to see it. 

Come on Hot Tyler! You can do this! 

• Love 15

Close up of Hannah crying: Her eyebrows look like bat's wings.

LOL! Then the film editors cut to a seagull (with giant wings) flying across the screen!

This show is full of comedy if one knows how to read the editing.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3