Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

Just now, CindyBee said:

Psycho Luke knows that lying isn't a good thing, right.   

I think Psycho Luke honestly believes what he is saying...because he is nuts.   I hope Mike sleeps with one eye open.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I love that Psycho Luke is talking about attacked Nice Luke because Nice Luke was making a fist...while the camera zooms in on Psycho Luke's fist. What a fucking asshole. 

He's dangerous because he thinks he's a good person when he's really not. 

• Love 10

Go, Mike! I love how the scene started off with him taking and giving a palm pointing gesture, then the editors pan to a stained glass window with a man giving the same gesture. I’m not religious, so I don’t know who that was, but I’m going to assume some wise apostle who know’s what’s up. You tell him, Mike! (He’s still one of my top three along with Tyler and Jed.)

• Love 2
Just now, phlebas said:

So someone looked up "psychopath" on a phone and gave it to Luke to flaunt, and the definition was "someone with a psychopathic personality".

I looked it up and he fits the bill pretty well actually. 

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits. It is sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy.

He clearly doesn't play well with others, shows no remorse for basically attacking another guy during a fucking game!, he is egotistical beyond belief and acts in bold, disinhibited manor, in that he could go off at any moment. 

• Love 7
Just now, CindyBee said:

Man, they ALL hate Psycho Luke. 

Clearly they have good reason to. What a manipulative, lying asshole. He is a monster. Hannah is going to feel like such a fool when she watches her season. 

• Love 9
Just now, SallyAlbright said:

Wow, poor Luke S. I actually feel bad for Hannah too. What a manipulative asshole. He is straight up gaslighting her and I hope she's furious watching this now. 

Primetimer needs a "furious" button for his ass.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

I do have to say, Nice Luke was a fucking moron to think for a second that Psycho Luke wasn't going to lie his narcissistic, psychotic ass off in front of Hannah. Really Nice Luke only has himself to blame for his obvious departure at this rose ceremony. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

Man, they ALL hate Psycho Luke.  

But my money is on Psycho Luke staying and Nice Luke leaving.

1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

Hannah is going to feel like such a fool when she watches her season. 

I hope she feels like the dumb ass she is. Because she is. Which is why I don't want her with Tyler. I want Tyler for you guys here. Let Hannah run off with Psycho Luke, who will buy her "lotion for her skin." (Thanks a lot whomever posted that upthread. Now I can't unthink it.)

• Love 8

Here we go with the To Be Continued.....

Are we allowed to discuss previews here or is that done in spoilers? I just want to know who she was laying on top of. 

• Love 1
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Poor Nice Luke seemed to on some level still think he was dealing with a normal person, and not a much less subtle Littlefinger. 

Quick, somebody call Arya!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

I do have to say, Nice Luke was a fucking moron to think for a second that Psycho Luke wasn't going to lie his narcissistic, psychotic ass off in front of Hannah. Really Nice Luke only has himself to blame for his obvious departure at this rose ceremony. 

Andbutalso Nice Luke didn't use his words well when he was alone with Hannah. He should have used his time to talk about his growing feelings for her and wanting her to be happy. Not try to refute Psycho Luke's lies. He needs a player coaching from Perfect Tyler.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

Here we go with the To Be Continued.....

Are we allowed to discuss previews here or is that done in spoilers? I just want to know who she was laying on top of. 

Spoiler

Our Tyler!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

You could see the light bulb go off in his head on what a dumbass he was to have trusted Psycho Luke.    Oh well, he's getting lots of love twitter and will be able to start shilling tequila sooner than later

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

What? No rose ceremony? We have to wait until next week to see Nice Luke go home? (Not a spoiler, just that he's nice so of course he's out. Which, thinking about it, is a good thing for him. We didn't even get to see his tequila label. And we wouldn't even have KNOWN about the tequila if it wasn't for Psycho Luke telling us.)

Just now, b2H said:

Just wait until Men Tell All.  That is gonna get REAL ugly.

Now THAT would be something different. *cough*

The after-credits clip wasn't even remotely funny. Except it reminded me that all you guys were ranking on Jed's denim coat and no one anywhere said anything about his sheepswool Marlboro Man coat he wore on the date. That was hot stuff back in the '70s when everyone wanted to be a cowboy. I'll take the denim jacket any day over that antique thing. (Okay, so I have some bad memories associated with old "cowboy" boyfriends.)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:
  Hide contents

Our Tyler!

Spoiler

I think that was the second guy. And Tyler was in top of her. I think she was laying on top of Peter.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

You could see the light bulb go off in his head on what a dumbass he was to have trusted Psycho Luke.    Oh well, he's getting lots of love twitter and will be able to start shilling tequila sooner than later

And now all the rest are on to his game.  Luke P. Is toast after this next rose ceremony.  But I am afraid Luke S. won’t get the redemption.

So much to speak on with episode, but the first thing I want to point out is that, if anyone wants to know everything there is to know about Hannah, just watch that end credits scene. The way she completely hijacks that street drummer's performance, and makes it all about her, shows her to be the selfish, self-absorbed, twit she truly is. Good luck to the dufus who "wins" this. He will need it.

Luke S couldn't be more in the right in his beef with Luke P, but I have no doubt Luke S will be the one making an exit. Luke P might go too, but it is less certain. 

They really need to stop with the contact sports. Someone got injured on Becca's season playing football, and now this season we have another injury, this time from rugby. It is only a matter of time before someone goes down really hard. 

• Love 19
(edited)

Luke P is a manipulative gaslighter.  I feel bad for Nice Luke, he's way out of his depth.  He's so straightforward and naive and I've been in his position many times.  We are transparent and so people take advantage of us.  It sucks, and it forces me to grow up again and again.  There are just bad people out there.

Nice Luke, there is no point trying to reason with someone like this.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 12
(edited)

I find Hannah to be too “on” all the time. She’s either weeping or laughing with that rictus grin. The bonus scene at the  end looked like she was acting instead of really feeling the music.

I actually don’t think any of these guys are all that into her and that includes ‘nice’ Luke. And while I agree Luke P is way too aggressive, I never like situations where 20 people are against one. 

I always ask my son ( now age 21) to rate the bachelorette and he thinks Hannah is only average looking.  In terms of Tyler he is kind like the two face woman on Seinfeld. Sometimes he looks really handsome and sometimes not.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Awww the Cheers Bar! I went there a few years ago and it was really fun! Very warm and inviting and the food was surprisingly affordable. Memories!

Went there years ago with hubs and ordered a Long Island iced tea! Lol

Boston is a great town. I would have switched out the Celtics game for a trip to their very cool aquarium. Is Quincy Market part of Fanueil Hall Marketplace?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Went there years ago with hubs and ordered a Long Island iced tea! Lol

Boston is a great town. I would have switched out the Celtics game for a trip to their very cool aquarium. Is Quincy Market part of Fanueil Hall Marketplace?

Yes, Quincy is in that area.

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I find Hannah to be too “on” all the time. She’s either weeping or laughing with that rictus grin. 

I often think that. Like she’s trying too hard. 

• Love 14
(edited)

And the line forms behind me. I told ya'll, the minute I saw that maybe possibly stoner drawl about butterflies to Hannah in the second episode and she giddily blushed about liking the way he looked at her, I was gone.

Tyler is the definition of BDE. Dude's got swag for days. He's clearly very confident and I 100% believe him when he said during the night portion of the date how comfortable he's become with himself. Tyler has the right balance of confidence while not being arrogant and obnoxious. He clearly knows he's hot but is not annoying about it. And the heat between him and Hannah - just damn. 

I may be all alone here but honestly, I was over the Luke P saga about 15 minutes in, so much so that god help me, I kind of missed delusional Cam. Because see Cam was fun because he was just so delusional. Luke P. is a nutjob who may or may not have some woman locked in his basement.

The way dude flat out lied when he spoke to Hannah again, about how Luke S asked him to talk him up and his creepy beady eyes never blinked.  Just no... This is not entertaining television for me. It's just making me want to investigate how many restraining orders dude might have had against him in the past. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 14

Since he's now this thread's official boyfriend, just wanted to let you all know that Tyler's Instagram stories tonight are funny as hell. Making fun of Luke P, his own mumbling, and all those salmon colored jackets. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Since he's now this thread's official boyfriend, just wanted to let you all know that Tyler's Instagram stories tonight are funny as hell. Making fun of Luke P, his own mumbling, and all those salmon colored jackets. 

Please do share his IG name. I must watch stat!!

Did Hannah mention not having a lot of experience with men?  I seem to recall her saying so.  And her interactions with Colton and the choices she’s making this season would support that.  I find myself worried about her.  

I think Hannah loves how into her Luke is.  It’s like she’s never experienced it before?  And Jed sang her song, which made her melt.  She’s Miss Alabama so one would think she’d be use to this kind of attention.  But she seems like she’s not.  Luke nor Jed is that hot either to explain how she’s acting.

• Love 3

Luke S did nothing to help himself in his time with Hannah.  He basically sat there and said nothing.  Why doesn’t he mention that all the other guys said they didn’t even know he sold tequila or that it was actually all the other guys idea that Luke P tell Hannah the truth.  Or why don’t all the guys just ask to talk to her at once when she walks in?   She’s done nothing but fight with Luke P for 2 weeks but yet because he said he’s in love with her, she’s keeping him around? 

She she also said on the pier before the date with Tyler that she had the strongest feelings for Luke P and that was why she was so upset. Is she really that stupid?  Have none of these people ever watched the show before?  If there is one person everyone in the house hates, there’s usually a really good reason.  I think she really has no feelings for Luke S but is looking for a reason to keep Luke P and get rid of Luke S without looking like an idiot (clearly too late for that).  

I hated that ending clip as well.  I live in Boston and see those drummers all the time. The only ones that dance like her are drunk people coming out of the bars at night.  In broad daylight, you’d look like a complete moron.  Anyone notice how bored Jed looked with her “fake facts” about Boston?  Even my 12 year old son walking by the TV said “he clearly has no interest in her!”.  It was like they had nothing to talk about so she was just blabbering on. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
22 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Please do share his IG name. I must watch stat!!

@tylerjcameron3. Enjoy! 

21 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Did Hannah mention not having a lot of experience with men?  I seem to recall her saying so.  And her interactions with Colton and the choices she’s making this season would support that.  I find myself worried about her.  

I think Hannah loves how into her Luke is.  It’s like she’s never experienced it before?  And Jed sang her song, which made her melt.  She’s Miss Alabama so one would think she’d be use to this kind of attention.  But she seems like she’s not.  Luke nor Jed is that hot either to explain how she’s acting.

Yeah, I've heard her mention she'd only kissed a few guys in her life before this show. I think she's had two long-term relationships until now, but seems like more of a relationship girl rather than someone who has dated around a lot. Might explain why she's initially so flattered by the gaslighter, but I'm hopeful she's starting to see the light (and Tyler). 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 5

Just checked out Tyler's Instagram and he is ridiculously hot. I've watched every season and I have to say he is the first guy that has actually made me drool a little. Funny because I thought he was ridiculous in his dance scenes in the intros on the first night, but now I think he's just having fun with it. BDE for sure. He's got the "it" factor.

• Love 7

I'm not up on the current lingo. What does BDE mean with regard to Tyler?

I agree with whomever said upthread that he is like that 2-faced gf of Jerry's on Seinfeld. Someone else said he was a " man of 1000 faces." Totally agree. In some of his modeling pics he is indeed ridiculously handsome. At first I did not find him good- looking at all. Tonight, depending on certain angles , he is super handsome or just so- so. How weird is that?

• Love 2

With the "coach" telling them to play rough, injure each other, talking about ripping arms and legs off, then Hannah starting the game off by saying "I WANT BLOOD!"  all the encouragement of hurting each other,  the crowds yelling "Kill him!"  it seemed the producers WANT an injury.  

And what is the point?  Is there any woman who is looking for a husband and father to her kids who thinks, "I want a guy who enjoys beating the crap out of others?"   This is the second episode where Hannah delights in seeing guys get hurt - she is absolutely gleeful.  The happiest she's been on the show is watching the men in real physical pain.  

Then, she take it back and gets all upset about "I hope Kevin is OK, I didn't want anyone to get HURT."  Really?  Hannah, you were rubbing your hands together in glee when the coach was talking about guys knocking each other unconscious.  

• Love 16

I thought Hannah and Jed's date was a little boring, and that Jed wasn't really into her.  However, I thought Arie's dates with whats-her-name (his new wife!) were incredibly boring and going nowhere, so I'm obviously terrible at spotting these things correctly!

I really like Hannah, but she's another one of these women who have a thing for these idiotic meatheads like Luke.  What is she thinking?!?  She even admitted that he's her favorite!  Yikes.  She needs Demi to talk her down on this one!

• Love 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

I'm not up on the current lingo. What does BDE mean with regard to Tyler?

Big Dick Energy.  Somebody from Toronto tweeted that Anthony Bourdain had it after he died.  After that, "BDE" took on a life of its own.  You don't even need to have a dick to have it.  Some say Rihanna has it.  Beyonce has it.  Etc.

c0a.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1