Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

I might be in love with Tyler. Please send help. 

I'm trapped in a Peter Tyler love triangle! I don't want help. But feel free to send Peter and Tyler.

🙂

If either of them are Bachelor next season I will be this shows bitch. 

Edited by Mabinogia
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8
(edited)
11 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

LOL, these dudes all look alike to me. Except for JPJ. Speaking of: Where is JPJ?

To everyone wanting Luke gone: If he doesn't win this thing he FOR SURE is heading to BIP. He's got a lock on that for sure.

Oh, the second Luke S said to Luke P, “I never want to see you again!” production booked their airline tickets to Paradise. 

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 14
Just now, dirtypop90 said:

My man, Tyler, not letting me down.  Yes, I said my man.  Hannah can stay over there with Luke! LOL

Look out. I will go Luke on your ass and fight for my man then lie about it when asked because I am here to win! (kidding, I'm not Luke!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

I might be in love with Tyler. Please send help. 

He's beautiful and he's articulate and he didn't get dissuaded by her bad mood at all. And he talks like he's from New Orleans. OMG...I'm in love too.❤❤❤

• Love 18
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

That felt a lot like JP consoling Ashley after Bentley was a psycho many seasons ago. For those that didn't watch, she liked Bentley a lot at first and then fell in love with JP. Good job, Hot Tyler. 

Yep, very similar to that date.   I can remember going "awwww" when they said good night and I never do that watching this show.

• Love 7

To whomever asked about the "I'd be the Asian man on this show" post, it was in a commercial starring Jared and Ashley I in a hot tub with two actors who are in a new movie. The actor guy is Asian; I don't remember the actor woman or the movie since I spent all my time staring at Ashley I's Juvederm lips. She actually gets PAID by Juvederm to hawk that product. Gah.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

Yep, very similar to that date.   I can remember going "awwww" when they said good night and I never do that watching this show.

Let’s see if you do that at the end of this date!

3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

To whomever asked about the "I'd be the Asian man on this show" post, it was in a commercial starring Jared and Ashley I in a hot tub with two actors who are in a new movie. The actor guy is Asian; I don't remember the actor woman or the movie since I spent all my time staring at Ashley I's Juvederm lips. She actually gets PAID by Juvederm to hawk that product. Gah.

Thank you.  I'm in Canada and we get totally different commercials, but also, I fast forward the commercials anyway.   Thanks for letting me know. 

• Love 5
(edited)

There is a lot of beauty at that table. 

I just swooned. I am as in love with someone I have never actually met as I can be.

And this is how you tell your "sob story" without sobbing and as a natural part of getting to know someone. 

I love that she remembered him grabbing his chest when he first saw her. 

Edited by Mabinogia
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

The actor guy is Asian; I don't remember the actor woman or the movie since I spent all my time staring at Ashley I's Juvederm lips. She actually gets PAID by Juvederm to hawk that product. Gah.

Yeah, what @saber5055 said 😉 I love Randall Park. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Thank you.  I'm in Canada and we get totally different commercials, but also, I fast forward the commercials anyway.   Thanks for letting me know.  

To clarify more, Ashley I told the two actors that they would be perfect to be on The Bachelor. That's when the Asian actor said his perfect line.

I usually skip commercials too, so totally missed Nick V. hawking Halo ice cream. *insert sad face*

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Look at how nice they look together! Look at how sincere he seems! Look at how he never seems like he might stab a waiter if he gives them a diet coke instead of a regular!

Team Tyler!

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
Just now, nutty1 said:

I had to rewind. I thought Tyler said his possum almost  died!

haha, me too! 

And shit. I think I just became a Right Reasons viewer! What has he done to me!??!??!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Let’s see if you do that at the end of this date!

I was about to say "awwww" but then this concert started with a bunch of screaming so only a half an "awwww" this time.

• Love 3
(edited)

Pulled out her chair, put on her coat, always lets her walk through a door before him...I'm swooning over those manners. And his face. And his body. Where the hell did this guy come from?!

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 20

Ugggg of course we leave our perfect Tyler time with a flashcut to Luke and his murder face. I keep waiting for the SVU team to burst into the house and drag him out. 

Tyler and Hannah seemed to have a really intense connection there, you can tell they were vibing each other hard. She was giving him some serious heart eyes by the concert.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Jake Owen?

Now THAT is a real date.  Good job, ABC!

I thought that was Jed for a minute. Which wouldn’t really make sense...unless he decided to lean into the Wrong Reasons afterall?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
Just now, Mabinogia said:

For the first time ever on this show I feel like I just watched two people genuinely fall in love. 

Someone upthread mentioned Ashley and JP.   They were the first I saw fall in love on this show.   Hopefully Hannah realizes what a gem he is.   She looks smitten on the date, but once they get back and she see’s psycho Luke....

• Love 4
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Tyler and Hannah seemed to have a really intense connection there, you can tell they were vibing each other hard. She was giving him some serious heart eyes by the concert.

There is hope for her yet. 

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Someone upthread mentioned Ashley and JP.   They were the first I saw fall in love on this show.

I missed that season. I know of Ashley and JP but didn't see their love story unfold. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

And I will be right there to comfort Tyler...

I think Tyler is going to have a line around about ten blocks if he doesn't end up with Hannah. lol Dude is set. He is the only guy who would remotely make me consider applying to be on this shit show. I'm too old, but still. I would fantasize about it (cause I'm a dirty old lady, or a cougar, I think I'd be more a cougar than a dirty old lady. It sounds better). 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I had to rewind. I thought Tyler said his possum also died! 😮 

That's what I heard, and I didn't rewind. I'm good with his dead possum.

3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

So...everyone is smitten with Tyler with his bedroom eyes and emotional support?! 

He's the Man of Many Faces to me. Depending on the camera angle, he's good looking, he's not good looking, he's funny looking, he looks exactly like some actor I can't name. LOL at Hannah saying he's a player though since everything he said to her was what a player would say.

I'm good with everyone here liking him though. I'm enjoying everyone loving him. Therefore, I'd rather he NOT hook up with Hannah so he can be The Most Popular Bachelor Ever. We are due for that.

• Love 12