Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

Hannah takes her journey to find love on the road as she and the remaining 15 men travel to Boston and Newport, R.I. Jed takes in the city sights with Hannah, shopping at Quincy Market, strolling in Boston Common and lifting a pint at the iconic "Cheers" bar. But the Bachelorette has a real surprise for her date: a visit to the Auerbach Center, where the 17-time World Champion Boston Celtics practice, for an opportunity to play a pickup game with Celtics stars Jaylen Brown and Terry Rozier.

Airs June 3, 2019.

Off topic briefly, but that's the first ad I've seen for the new "Lion King" movie.  Looks pretty damn amazing.  

Glad Jed ditched the denim jacket.  But his hair needs to be taken down a few inches.  

• Love 2

“I wonder what that monument is for?”

“Want to walk over and read what it’s about?”

“Nah, let’s just make up shit and do a product placement.”

OMG, they are perfect for one another!

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

So they both get a full pint to eat? The product placement isn't subtle with this one. 

I did love her "tour" of Boston. She just seems like she'd be fun to hang out with. She is the kind of girl I could see guys fighting over. She's beautiful, strong but a bit insecure, so she still needs his to boost her up, she's laid back but still a bit sexy/glam. I buy that these guys are into her. 

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, leighdear said:

And we have the first "Handshake" of the day.  Had to have one.  
I think her making up the facts was cute.  

I thought we’d get the ambulance scene: Bachelor handshake while wearing a jacket completely covered in studs?! Thought she’d impale him.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

Wow, 2 handshakes on a single date.  Hanna's setting the bar high for future Bachelorettes. 

I do hate that Ick Vile shills for Halo Top.  It deserves a better spokesperson. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Awww the Cheers Bar! I went there a few years ago and it was really fun! Very warm and inviting and the food was surprisingly affordable. Memories!

That was kind of funny that it was such a tourist trap they couldn’t even get a square foot of space surrounding them to film—sound guy couldn’t isolate picking up everyone else’s conversations. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I think these Celtic players actually watch our little train wreck of a show.

Half their locker room talk is just debating which guy is best for the bachelor/bachelotte 😉 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, leighdear said:

And we have the first "Handshake" of the day.  Had to have one.  
I think her making up the facts was cute.  

I want to like her - but this handshake.  Omg.  She did it as perfunctory as men "dap" each other on the fists when they see each other.  She did it like she KNEW that everyone on the show has to greet men this way.  You could see the wheels turning, like, "Well I know I gotta jump now."  It upsets me!  I want it retired already.

• Love 11

Good that Jed got that gorilla in the corner out of the way, regarding him just being on the show for music exposure.  Whether it's true or not, he doesn't have to play defense about it now.   

• Love 15
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

I want to like her - but this handshake.  Omg.  She did it as perfunctory as men "dap" each other on the fists when they see each other.  She did it like she KNEW that everyone on the show has to greet men this way.

Maybe they finally put it in the contract, that you have to do the BH at least once per ep, or maybe they pay her per BH and she wants that money. 

I wasn't feeling the connection between these two (is she with Jed? I still don't know their names) until that kiss. I still don't think she's really into him, but probably likes him well enough. 

• Love 3

Whaaa?! Jed admits he came For The Wrong Reasons but is staying for the Right Reasons. Hannah is giving Jed the heart eyes. Move over, Luke. Jed’s her new favorite.

• Love 9

Jed still seems off to me.  I don't think he likes her.  He also doesn't sound sincere.  At least Luke actually likes Hannah.  My guess is Jed checks all her boxes.  Because I'm not feeling any heat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, dirtypop90 said:

Jed still seems off to me.  I don't think he likes her.  He also doesn't sound sincere. 

yeah, I'm not really buying what he's selling, which is clearly his CD. He's still here for the wrong reasons, but he knows if he says that he won't get any more exposure. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

yeah, I'm not really buying what he's selling, which is clearly his CD. He's still here for the wrong reasons, but he knows if he says that he won't get any more exposure. 

It was a smart move.  I'm going to tell her I wasn't a right reasons guy before any one else does and I'm going to add that she has changed my focus.  He's smarter than he looks.  Too bad he can't fake emotion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

This is my least favorite kind of date. The "let's give them the chance to beat the crap out of each other in the name of "fun"". And of course they put Powder Keg Luke on this date. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

This is my least favorite kind of date. The "let's give them the chance to beat the crap out of each other in the name of "fun"". And of course they put Powder Keg Luke on this date. 

I agree.  Though the "sumo" wrestling Kaitlyn had on her season was TOO hilarious to object to, 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:
8 minutes ago, bosawks said:

“I feel something growing inside me I’ve never felt before.”

That usually means a tapeworm.   

Or he's pregnant. (Reference: Last week's episode.)

1 minute ago, leighdear said:

There's a Kevin?

Yeah, finally, I know ONE name now. I need more injuries so I can ID some of these guys. And no, I didn't know there was a Kevin until now!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Not that I want anyone to get hurt, but these professionals promised us legs hanging on by nothing but skin and socks* so this “injury” is a little disappointing.

*How would a sock hold a leg on? It’s at the wrong end. Maybe it could hold on a foot in the case of a broken ankle.

They cut off Kevin’s shirt, and his arm didn’t even fall off.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
(edited)

Shame that Hannah was looking the other direction when Luke P. did his psycho body slam. Now she can't send him home cause he will deny it and she genuinely didn't see what happened. I get so annoyed by things like this. 

...But it should make for a good man fight at the cocktail party. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

Shame that Hannah was looking the other direction when Luke P. did his psycho body slam.

Her producer probably saw the inevitable about to happen and quickly called Hannah's name so she would look away. Production isn't going to let Luke go that easily. He's what they live for...right up until the moment that it's just him and one other dude left and he murders the other guy to show Hannah how serious he is about her. (That's not a spoiler, I'm hopeful that he won't make it that far nor will he murder anyone). 

• Love 8

I don’t think I’ve ever actually said “Woo!” in my entire life. These men have said it so many, many, many times. I would want to crawl in a hole if my husband ever entered ANYWHERE and said “Woo!”

• LOL 2
  • Love 7