Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

I should have mentioned this before the penultimate episode, but I like how the show has an opening credit scene based on that episode. Always well done, too. Similar to Better Call Saul's changing license plate opener.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

I was more tolerant of the documentary thing than most but this is just getting tedious when these people aren't even settled anywhere with only "one tanker of gas."

Oh is Grace still dying?

I think the concept would be great in setting the show apart from the mothership as well as changing the tone after they got rid of most of the original cast. But it seems like they're just using it in place of action sequences, meaningful exchanges between characters and chemistry amongst the actors. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

So they've circled around for most of a season to end up back at a theme park we've already seen?  Of course they did.

It will be even worse than that: They'll be kind of back to a ranch setting like we had with Madison.

• Love 1

That mall would've been a good place to stay once it was cleared out now that Logan and company are out of the way. 

If they would've only looked out for their own, they could've stayed at Daniel's sweet hideout. 

I actually cared about these characters at one point....😑

• Love 5