Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

I never watched New Girl and don't know much about Jake Johnson, but he looked so handsome with that beard.

Jerry's back tomorrow and apparently Nene's filling in as guest host. I hope her departure from RHOA has mellowed her out a bit so she won't bring the arrogant attitude she's been sporting the last couple of years. 

• Love 3

Obviously they can't do this with every guest, but I liked Dove Cameron being in-studio today. Not so much for her since I don't know much about her, but the interview was less awkward than the usual Zoom ones. 

Next week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Linda Lavin; producer, New York Times best-selling author and motivational speaker DeVon Franklin guest co-hosts. 

Tuesday - Actor John Corbett; TV host and actor Terrence J guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Actress Mary McCormack; Terrence J guest co-hosts.

Thursday - Actor Luke Wilson; lead national news correspondent David Begnaud guest co-hosts.

Friday - Actress Melissa Fumero; actress Madlyn Cline; David Begnaud guest co-hosts.

I took a little looky loo at Carrie Ann's social media earlier today and while there were no updates about The Talk, she's still listed as a co-host. Hopefully it stays that way...

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Obviously they can't do this with every guest, but I liked Dove Cameron being in-studio today. Not so much for her since I don't know much about her, but the interview was less awkward than the usual Zoom ones. 

Next week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Linda Lavin; producer, New York Times best-selling author and motivational speaker DeVon Franklin guest co-hosts. 

Tuesday - Actor John Corbett; TV host and actor Terrence J guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Actress Mary McCormack; Terrence J guest co-hosts.

Thursday - Actor Luke Wilson; lead national news correspondent David Begnaud guest co-hosts.

Friday - Actress Melissa Fumero; actress Madlyn Cline; David Begnaud guest co-hosts.

I took a little looky loo at Carrie Ann's social media earlier today and while there were no updates about The Talk, she's still listed as a co-host. Hopefully it stays that way...

Woo Hoo, count me in every day.  Especially for John Corbett (Bo Derek's partner) & Mary McCormack (got hooked on her In Plain Sight character).  David Begnaud is pure gold!!!

• Love 2

So two weeks ago, on July 16,  Carrie Ann announced she's definitely returning....to "Dancing With The Stars".  But she hasn't said anything about returning to this crapfest ? 

Me thinks she will make an announcement at the start of next season that she can only do one show for 'health reasons', and therefore will leave this sh!tshow and stay with the ratings-winner DWTS, 

On 7/30/2021 at 11:18 PM, Medicine Crow said:

Woo Hoo, count me in every day.  Especially for John Corbett (Bo Derek's partner) & Mary McCormack (got hooked on her In Plain Sight character).  David Begnaud is pure gold!!!

Ms. Derek, why don't you be a dear and allow me to take John off your hands when you need a break. I'm free on weekends, girl. 😉 

As borderline milquetoast as the current hosts have been (Jerry could use some work on his transitions BTW), at least they're an alternative from some of the garbage in human form wasting airtime on daytime TV. You gotta have some balance.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of DeVon Franklin as a guest host in the future. I'm more familiar with his wife, but I liked hearing his perspective on things. Make it a double feature and have him and Hot Jesus. Get a few more eyeballs on the screen. 😁

Elaine girl, you usually slay with your ensembles, but hopefully today's rain slicker for pants look is a one and done. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Ms. Derek, why don't you be a dear and allow me to take John off your hands when you need a break. I'm free on weekends, girl. 😉 

I'll take one for the team and take him off her hands during the week! I love me some Aidan Shaw. RealHousewife has very different taste than Carrie Bradshaw. 

• LOL 3
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I'll take one for the team and take him off her hands during the week! I love me some Aidan Shaw. RealHousewife has very different taste than Carrie Bradshaw. 

Can I have him every other Friday please? Lol.

A positive message from a sorely missed ray of sunshine:  https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a37200934/the-talk-carrie-ann-inaba-instagram-swimsuit-reaction/.

This part stuck out to me the most:

"A gentle reminder that it takes darkness for us to appreciate the light. And all of it okay." 

• Love 2

I haven't watched the show in awhile, just haven't been home. But I watched today, and loved the interview with John Corbett, and the bromance between John and Jerry. I also loved him saying that he will wait all day in line to get the correct price on a bunch of apples, that his time is worth nothing to him. That had me laughing our loud, and loving him even more. And to end the segment just casually announcing, because he forgot to tell Jerry in their two hour convo on Sunday, that he and Bo got married around Christmas? Priceless. And so sweet. Not a bad coup for The Talk either to be the first to find out - lol. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

I started watching Rebel because of John Corbett & found myself really enjoying it.  Andy Garcia was an added bonus!!  I'm sorry it was cancelled.

I always meant to give it a look, but it came on the same time as Law and Order: Organized Crime and I couldn't tear myself away from the brawny Chris Meloni/Stabler. 

By the end of the segment everybody was turned on by John (well, not so much Terrence J). Lol. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, rmcrae said:

I always meant to give it a look, but it came on the same time as Law and Order: Organized Crime and I couldn't tear myself away from the brawny Chris Meloni/Stabler. 

By the end of the segment everybody was turned on by John (well, not so much Terrence J). Lol. 

I taped both & watched later.  (I've been a Meloni fan since OZ ... LOL ... hate to admit it!)

Isn't John delicious?  I'm so happy that he & Bo tied the knot.  She's still gorgeous.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I taped both & watched later.  (I've been a Meloni fan since OZ ... LOL ... hate to admit it!)

Isn't John delicious?  I'm so happy that he & Bo tied the knot.  She's still gorgeous.

Lol. I saw a couple episodes of Oz after I got into SVU so it was a bit of a mindfuck seeing law abiding (for the most part) kicker of all guilty criminal asses Stabler transform into a deviant serial killer, but that just speaks to Chris's acting skills. Imagine Stabler grilling Chris Keller in SVU's interrogation room. A bloodbath waiting to happen. *shiver* 

Yes and yes. 🙂

I liked their discussion about the Mario Cuomo story today. I thought every sexual harassment story would be awkward for them following the scandal of the former Mr. CBS, but it hasn't for the most part. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Lol. I saw a couple episodes of Oz after I got into SVU so it was a bit of a mindfuck seeing law abiding (for the most part) kicker of all guilty criminal asses Stabler transform into a deviant serial killer, but that just speaks to Chris's acting skills. Imagine Stabler grilling Chris Keller in SVU's interrogation room. A bloodbath waiting to happen. *shiver* 

Yes and yes. 🙂

I liked their discussion about the Mario Cuomo story today. I thought every sexual harassment story would be awkward for them following the scandal of the former Mr. CBS, but it hasn't for the most part. 

OZ took me aback at first, but the deviance was kind of addictive.

I couldn't take my eyes off Elaine's boots today.  Gawd!!!  (I admit I was a "boots girl" in my younger days & still drawn to them.)

• Love 1

Jerry is growing on me. When he’s contributing to the conversation and not acting like an attention seeking fool, he’s tolerable. I do think, though, that if they’re going to have male cohosts, they need a second man on the panel to even it out. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Lol. I saw a couple episodes of Oz after I got into SVU so it was a bit of a mindfuck seeing law abiding (for the most part) kicker of all guilty criminal asses Stabler transform into a deviant serial killer, but that just speaks to Chris's acting skills. 

You mentioning your circumstances at the time you were watching Oz, reminded me of mine.  I had just taken an early retirement & came down with all the symptoms of Lyme Disease (not diagnosed).  I was taking over-the-counter pain pills & everything else I could get my hands on to dull the pain.  I was sleeping about 20 hours a day & found myself awake from midnight to 4:00 a.m.  Guess what's on then?  Stuff like Oz & golf.  I'm still a golf nut!!!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Stacey1014 said:

Jerry is growing on me. When he’s contributing to the conversation and not acting like an attention seeking fool, he’s tolerable. I do think, though, that if they’re going to have male cohosts, they need a second man on the panel to even it out. 

Who would you like to see as the second male panelist? 

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

You mentioning your circumstances at the time you were watching Oz, reminded me of mine.  I had just taken an early retirement & came down with all the symptoms of Lyme Disease (not diagnosed).  I was taking over-the-counter pain pills & everything else I could get my hands on to dull the pain.  I was sleeping about 20 hours a day & found myself awake from midnight to 4:00 a.m.  Guess what's on then?  Stuff like Oz & golf.  I'm still a golf nut!!!

Oz and golf.. Whatta combo! Lol. Sorry you were in so much pain with your undiagnosed Lyme's Disease at the time. I have a few loved ones who suffered from it before they were diagnosed and the pain was no joke. 😔

• Love 1

I wouldn't mind a second male panelist.  Hot Jesus would be my first pick & David Begnaud my second.  He's been on with Gayle King this week & will be guest-hosting on The Talk today.  He's so smart & involved in the world.  His Mom is a retired RN & she's giving vaccinations today.  Check out his Twitter (kinda sad).

• Love 1

Does anyone know why they didn’t offer a spot to Brigette Nielsen? She’s full of interesting stories, speaks several languages, has lived multiple places, she’s endured different levels of celebrity, has seen it all. I just finished her book so I’m curious. I find her interesting as a person. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I wouldn't mind a second male panelist.  Hot Jesus would be my first pick & David Begnaud my second.  He's been on with Gayle King this week & will be guest-hosting on The Talk today.  He's so smart & involved in the world.  His Mom is a retired RN & she's giving vaccinations today.  Check out his Twitter (kinda sad).

I like David too. Both he and Hot Jesus have a calmer, more introspective vibe that could balance out the hyperactivity of Jerry. Lol.

1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

Does anyone know why they didn’t offer a spot to Brigette Nielsen? She’s full of interesting stories, speaks several languages, has lived multiple places, she’s endured different levels of celebrity, has seen it all. I just finished her book so I’m curious. I find her interesting as a person. 

Your guess is as good as mine. It's possible she was offered the gig and she turned it down due to the low ratings and lack of stability. She'd be a great asset to the show, that's for sure. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

Exactly. All of us here enjoy different people, but I think everybody enjoys Brigitte. Another cool thing about her is having a baby at 54. She would have something to contribute to every topic, and she's not scared of having a different opinion. She's very outspoken, but she has a beautiful energy. Literally the perfect host. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly. All of us here enjoy different people, but I think everybody enjoys Brigitte. Another cool thing about her is having a baby at 54. She would have something to contribute to every topic, and she's not scared of having a different opinion. She's very outspoken, but she has a beautiful energy. Literally the perfect host. 

I question the sanity of someone having a baby at 54. I guess the 4 kids she has already  weren't enough, and she didn't have one with her 5th husband? I know men have kids at all ages, but honestly I feel sorry for her kid graduating high school with a mother who by then would be 72. Assuming she is still alive.  Sorry, just because you can doesn't mean you should. and it certainly doesn't make me admire her.  JMO. 

I think there should be a second male host, if Carrie Ann does not return. Hot Jesus would be my first choice, but I do like David too. I didn't see all of the show today but enjoyed the topic conversations very much. I also like it when each host had a chance to voice their opinion or tell a story. I think the 5 today mesh together very well, and that Jerry is fitting in just fine. I think he will as well if CA returns, but do like the balance of two male hosts. 

5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Ensemble shows can be hard to get right to please everyone as we all prefer different types of personalities. 
She’s very interesting to me and yes I admire that too. Of course every single person who criticizes her for that choice probably doesn’t say they feel sorry for George Clooney’s or Mick Jagger’s kids because they’ll be 80 or 90 when they graduate. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

Ensemble shows can be hard to get right to please everyone as we all prefer different types of personalities. 
She’s very interesting to me and yes I admire that too. Of course every single person who criticizes her for that choice probably doesn’t say they feel sorry for George Clooney’s or Mick Jagger’s kids because they’ll be 80 or 90 when they graduate. 

Personally I don't find it admirable in men or women. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

That's what the show desperately needs. Too often the other hosts are quick to agree with each other on most topics and having someone like Brigitte who isn't afraid to speak her mind but does so in a respectful way would be refreshing and bring more balance imo.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Personally I don't find it admirable in men or women. 

And I thank you for that. Truly. Because it’s always women who are told or criticized that they’re too old. In another thread on here, Eva Longoria is getting criticized for having a baby at 43. Yet no one is saying anything about the men out there fathering children after 50. 

8 hours ago, rmcrae said:

That's what the show desperately needs. Too often the other hosts are quick to agree with each other on most topics and having someone like Brigitte who isn't afraid to speak her mind but does so in a respectful way would be refreshing and bring more balance imo.

This! I see it happening a lot in real life lately too. People are either quick to agree to avoid conflict or are argued with until they agree to just end it. We need more different views and more respect for those views by agreeing to disagree instead of all the verbal beating or personal attacks. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

And I thank you for that. Truly. Because it’s always women who are told or criticized that they’re too old. In another thread on here, Eva Longoria is getting criticized for having a baby at 43. Yet no one is saying anything about the men out there fathering children after 50. 

This! I see it happening a lot in real life lately too. People are either quick to agree to avoid conflict or are argued with until they agree to just end it. We need more different views and more respect for those views by agreeing to disagree instead of all the verbal beating or personal attacks. 

I personally wouldn’t have a child at 54, but I don’t want to judge her too much because some might say if I don’t have kids right now, I’ll be too old. I’m in my 30s, and it’s not happening in the near future. If I can have two kids by my early 40s, I’ll feel super fortunate. If it happens sooner, I’d love it. I just don’t know. That’s my personal cut-off time, but it’s different for each woman. 

We need some balance between being super agreeable and scared of rocking the boat and being mean and aggressive. The Talk seems to struggle finding hosts with this balance more than the other shows. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I personally wouldn’t have a child at 54, but I don’t want to judge her too much because some might say if I don’t have kids right now, I’ll be too old. I’m in my 30s, and it’s not happening in the near future. If I can have two kids by my early 40s, I’ll feel super fortunate. If it happens sooner, I’d love it. I just don’t know. That’s my personal cut-off time, but it’s different for each woman. 

We need some balance between being super agreeable and scared of rocking the boat and being mean and aggressive. The Talk seems to struggle finding hosts with this balance more than the other shows. 

IIRC she started the process at 40 and kept going until all the embryos were used. But she’s in very good health for 54. To me it’s less about chronological age than it is being present. If someone can be an active, healthy parent, then why not? It’s all a personal choice and no one questions men who have children at older ages. 

We do! I think I’m in the rare category of liking different opinions because I like seeing someone else’s view of something. I learn so much from others, their experiences. 

• Love 3
On 8/6/2021 at 5:33 PM, LemonSoda said:

IIRC she started the process at 40 and kept going until all the embryos were used. But she’s in very good health for 54. To me it’s less about chronological age than it is being present. If someone can be an active, healthy parent, then why not? It’s all a personal choice and no one questions men who have children at older ages. 

We do! I think I’m in the rare category of liking different opinions because I like seeing someone else’s view of something. I learn so much from others, their experiences. 

Exactly. My guess is Brigitte will be around to see her baby grow up and then some. I'm sure she's got more money, patience, and time than many parents do. Society doesn't really shame people who are extremely busy, drink, smoke, fat, etc. We just assume they'll be present and there for their kids. I think in other countries women having children older isn't as big a deal because there's less of an issue with things like diabetes and obesity. I've struggled with mental health, one of the reasons I'm single and childfree. However, I'm fortunate in other ways. There's pretty good longevity in my family. I'm skinny, active, don't drink or smoke, a vegetarian, etc. I don't feel myself slowing down anytime soon. I'm only ever tired due to insomnia. 

I'm the same way! How can we learn if we just watch people who are similar to us or a panel of women who all agree with one another? I love watching respectful debates. I know this was initially a women's show, but I enjoy getting a man's perspective as well. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4

Schedule for tomorrow and Tuesday's final pretaped shows until the new season in September:

Monday - Actress Roselyn Sanchez; TV host Terrence J guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Actress Mena Suvari; chef Shota Nakajima; Terrence J guest co-hosts.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Schedule for tomorrow and Tuesday's final pretaped shows until the new season in September:

Monday - Actress Roselyn Sanchez; TV host Terrence J guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Actress Mena Suvari; chef Shota Nakajima; Terrence J guest co-hosts.

Love Roselyn!!!  If she's in a show that I have access to, I watch it.  Never been disappointed!!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Love Roselyn!!!  If she's in a show that I have access to, I watch it.  Never been disappointed!!

She filled in as a guest host on The Talk the summer Aisha Tyler announced her departure and she was pretty good. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

She filled in as a guest host on The Talk the summer Aisha Tyler announced her departure and she was pretty good. 

I missed that!!  I wasn't watching regularly at the time because I gave up on being annoyed by SO.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

If you have FOX network, you'll see her starring in the reboot of Fantasy Island.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

If you have FOX network, you'll see her starring in the reboot of Fantasy Island.

For some reason, I don't get FOX, but I've already set up recording on another channel.  Really looking forward to it, although the previews indicate a "dark side".  Will be interesting.  Thanks for the info.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I missed that!!  I wasn't watching regularly at the time because I gave up on being annoyed by SO.

That's too bad since Roselyn filled in for her. Lol. 

I cringed a little bit today when Sheryl and Jerry said they envisioned themselves still sitting in their seats ten years from now. I'm all for speaking things into existence and sticking with the positive, but this show still has major work ahead if they want to stick around this time next year. I hope they can get it together in time.

I never really followed Mena Suvari's career and have probably watched a film or two of hers, but I'm definitely going to read her book. Classic case of presenting a certain face to the public while suffering in silence behind the scenes. Doesn't matter if you're a Hollywood star or a cashier at Walgreens. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ha.  I haven't been on this thread in awhile as I stopped watching the show when the new episodes ended for this season. So when I read the above post, I mistakenly thought it said procrastinator, and wondered what that meant in relation to my post - lol. But no, I am not surprised. 

I always thought that Elaine wanted to tackle more serious subjects. But then in the leaked audio of her convo with Sharon after the on air debacle, Elaine said that she did not want to always have to be the person speaking for the Black community (to paraphrase). So I wasn't really sure what her POV was with regards to where the show should be headed. So maybe it just wasn't a good fit for her in any way. 

I also didn't know until now that Carrie Ann is not returning. Not surprised by that either, but I do think she is a much bigger loss than Elaine. So I wonder what direction  the show will go in now? So I wonder what direction the show will go in now? Personally I think they should have another male host, and stick with 4 hosts but that will not likely be what happens. 

I guess when it returns I will tune in to see what TPTB come up with, but not holding my breath that they will make good long term decisions. Or even short term, for that matter. 

Your guess is as good as mine at this point. Funnily enough I felt the show really lost its footing when they came back to the studio last fall. The "at home" shows were awkward at first, but got better after awhile to me. The gossip over Sharon and (I'm hoping this was false) Sheryl playing a part in Marie leaving coupled with Eve doing the show from London and the lack of an audience didn't help. Then all the drama that followed after that, of course. 

I think Elaine meant that she was uncomfortable with feeling the pressure of having to be a spokesperson for and meet the highest expectations of the whole Black community at all times as opposed to tackling serious issues from an individual standpoint minus those expectations in that leaked audio. Unfortunately this wasn't the place for that so homegirl peaced out. 

• Love 3

I liked Elaine, so I’m sad to see her go. I wonder if her being on screen instead of being in the studio like the other hosts for part of the season played a part. 

A 2:3 male:female ratio wouldn’t bother me since I didn’t mind most of the male cohosts. I think they do need a good female moderator who can reign in the other hosts (especially Jerry) when things get too silly or too off topic. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I remember that as well. That cracked me up at the end of the commercial when Sheryl would say "Hi! We brought some PIIIIE!!!!". Lol.

Yes, Sheryl's line is the part I remember the most. Too funny. 😂😂😂😂😂

Those were the good old days, when Sheryl onscreen seemed so happy and carefree. She was at her best on the show then, when she was simply part of an ensemble, the comic relief, and she wasn't required to do as much of the heavy lifting. This past season, she looked like the weight of the world was on her shoulders. I don't see it getting better because I don't think the show is salvageable anymore.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I missed the exchange, but caught the aftermath of Carrie Ann in tears and some of the posters here filled me in on the details. Was it just Elaine who was rude to Carrie Ann or did Sharon play a part in it as well? I might be confusing the time Sharon bit Marie's head off for something she said about Black Lives Matter in an off-camera conversation. I don't remember specifically what Marie said, but she apologized profusely to Sharon on-camera for misspeaking and Sharon, being her self-righteous self, graciously forgave Marie. 🙄 That was when the rumors about them not getting along took on a new life and Marie ended up leaving which turned out to be a wise choice for her.

I was disappointed to hear about the producer manipulation, but not surprised. That was an example of when "making sparks" goes wrong.

I only remember the exchange being between Carrie Ann and Elaine. In fact I don't even remember if Sharon was there that day. Carrie Ann did say that it was a viewer question, but also said that as a POC herself, she also wondered. She said (to paraphrase) that Asian people, herself included, have been the target of racial slurs, but they would never use those words in reference to each other. I don't even remember Elaine's answer, as she was so rude in her reply. Especially considering she was talking to someone who is also a POC and has experienced racist comments and prejudice. 

Edited to add - I thought Marie was not invited back, not that she left because it was her decision? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/1/2021 at 7:33 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I only remember the exchange being between Carrie Ann and Elaine. In fact I don't even remember if Sharon was there that day. Carrie Ann did say that it was a viewer question, but also said that as a POC herself, she also wondered. She said (to paraphrase) that Asian people, herself included, have been the target of racial slurs, but they would never use those words in reference to each other. I don't even remember Elaine's answer, as she was so rude in her reply. Especially considering she was talking to someone who is also a POC and has experienced racist comments and prejudice. 

Edited to add - I thought Marie was not invited back, not that she left because it was her decision? 

I have never understood why Black people even say that word publicly.  I was not offended when Carrie-Ann asked that question.  I am Black and I am appalled that Black male rappers like Jay-Z and others made that word mainstream throughout the late 90's and beyond. Black people used to use that word with each other when there were just Black people in the room knowing the ugly history behind that word out of respect for our ancestors who were dehumanized by that word.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I have never understood why Black people even say that word publicly.  I was not offended when Carrie-Ann asked that question.  I am Black and I am appalled that Black male rappers like Jay-Z and others made that word mainstream throughout the late 90's and beyond. Black people used to use that word with each other when there were just Black people in the room knowing the ugly history behind that word out of respect for our ancestors who were dehumanized by that word.  

Me neither. While I understand the concept behind "taking the power back" by "reclaiming" the word, it still doesn't erase the painful history that's forever linked to it. I believe it was Maya Angelou who once said that using that word is like pouring poison into the finest glass and expecting it not to kill you. Some who defend the use of the word claim that forbidding it comes from a place of fear, but it's actually out of reverence to those who were wounded and even killed while that word was uttered. I remember Aisha saying something to that effect pretty early on during her time on the show and I was so glad to hear her say it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I’ve heard rumors that Amanda will be part of the next season of Dancing with the Stars. I wonder how that will affect the show? I know Jeannie Mai from The Real was able to keep doing her show while on DWTS, but if I’m not mistaken The Real pre-tapes a lot of their episodes. I know the dancing pros try to work around the schedules of their dance partners, but there’s still a chance Amanda may have to miss some episodes of The Talk. I just wonder how that might affect the dynamics of the show that’s already on shaky ground. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

I’ve heard rumors that Amanda will be part of the next season of Dancing with the Stars. I wonder how that will affect the show? I know Jeannie Mai from The Real was able to keep doing her show while on DWTS, but if I’m not mistaken The Real pre-tapes a lot of their episodes. I know the dancing pros try to work around the schedules of their dance partners, but there’s still a chance Amanda may have to miss some episodes of The Talk. I just wonder how that might affect the dynamics of the show that’s already on shaky ground. 

I didn't know anything about that until you mentioned it, but apparently Amanda will be a contestant on the new season: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9960685/Amanda-Kloots-Brian-Austin-Green-Matt-James-arrive-DWTS-practice-reflective-visors.html

She'll have to miss a few shows, but honestly it's not like her absence will be that detrimental to it. I hate to keep saying it because she seems like such a sweetheart and all, but hopefully they'll have someone more interesting and engaging to fill in for her while she's away.

Edit: Dang link issues! 😤

Edited by rmcrae
Correcting link
  • Love 2