Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy is a bitch but at times she does say the truth.  Fans were complaining about Beyonce hogging the spotlight back when Destiny's child was Beyonce, Kelly Letoya and Latavia. The original Destiny's child was my favorite version of the group, their harmonies was so damn awesome but I digress.  Beyonce sang the majority of the songs by herself on their second album" the writing on the wall" singing background vocals and lead vocals and we the fans were annoyed by that.  What was the point of the other 3 who had beautiful voices as well. The Producers of that album wanted to use the other three to lead more songs but Beyonce's dad said hell to the No, this was his daughter's group.  Destiny's child was used to market Beyonce for her eventual solo career to the detriment of the others in my humble opinion.  Kelly's career should have been bigger than it is right now.

Brandy the singer told her to distance  herself from Beyonce and her dad carving out her own lane when it came to her career, she refused. She and Brandy actually stopped speaking after she gave her that piece of advice and when she finally did fire Beyonce's dad as her manager, it was too late. Even Michelle and Beyonce fired him eventually. I don't always like what Wendy has to say, but she was right to say it was Beyonce and the girls..

Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks for spilling that tea, @Pearson80

I can't remember if it was yesterday or last week, but I was shocked when they discussed the Columbia University professor who admitted to doing meth and heroin and wanting to legalize drug use. Not by anything they said since they were against it, but I was shocked by his cavalier attitude about the damaging effects drugs like meth, heroin and cocaine have on people's lives all over the world. 

• Love 4

Elaine's story about being rejected for being biracial was very moving.  I loved Sheryl telling her that she too felt rejected growing up.  Sheryl is such a sweetheart who is always ready to help those in pain.  I am so amazed how she is such a wonderful woman given the hell she went through as a child and beyond.  She has said that she works very hard to not go into the dark side because she knows what that could unleash.. I have always loved Sheryl and I really want her to be happy..

18 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks for spilling that tea, @Pearson80

You welcome! it was my pleasure. 

• Love 8

New week's schedule 

Monday - Actress Wendi McLendon-Covey.

Tuesday - Actors Jeremy Sisto and Zeeko Zaki.

Wednesday - Actress Kyra Sedgwick.

Thursday - Actress Mayim Bialek; former The Real World housemates Kevin Powell and Julie Gentry.

Friday - Actress Kate Walsh; actor Domingo Colman. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 2/24/2021 at 4:14 PM, Pearson80 said:

Elaine's story about being rejected for being biracial was very moving.  I loved Sheryl telling her that she too felt rejected growing up.  Sheryl is such a sweetheart who is always ready to help those in pain.  I am so amazed how she is such a wonderful woman given the hell she went through as a child and beyond.  She has said that she works very hard to not go into the dark side because she knows what that could unleash.. I have always loved Sheryl and I really want her to be happy..

You welcome! it was my pleasure. 

It was indeed moving, and Elaine is a beautiful woman inside and out. 

I loved Sheryl's story too. I'm always amazed by her as well. She's such a sweet soul and deserves all the best in life. I totally understand her about working hard not to go dark. I don't drink, have never touched drugs, try to be positive, and sometimes I have to step back from all the negativity in the world for my own sanity. People who don't know me well might think oh wow, she has it so together and is such a goody two shoes. The truth is, I try to live clean and look for the good to keep me from going into that dark path that can be quite seductive. If you're a depressive and have experienced a lot of darkness, sometimes you have to work harder to be a happy, healthy person. I am not a pollyanna, but things like pop music, silly reality shows, and lighthearted YouTube content are all things that help me from going into the dark side. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

It was indeed moving, and Elaine is a beautiful woman inside and out. 

I loved Sheryl's story too. I'm always amazed by her as well. She's such a sweet soul and deserves all the best in life. I totally understand her about working hard not to go dark. I don't drink, have never touched drugs, try to be positive, and sometimes I have to step back from all the negativity in the world for my own sanity. People who don't know me well might think oh wow, she has it so together and is such a goody two shoes. The truth is, I try to live clean and look for the good to keep me from going into that dark path that can be quite seductive. If you're a depressive and have experienced a lot of darkness, sometimes you have to work harder to be a happy, healthy person. I am not a pollyanna, but things like pop music, silly reality shows, and lighthearted YouTube content are all things that help me from going into the dark side. 

Sheryl said that is what motivated to go into comedy, making people laugh and smile helped her deal with her demons.  She wanted to bring joy into people's lives and not more misery. Life is full of those already why add to it..

• Love 8

Sharon does not like Megan Markle, look at the look of disgust that is on her face whenever they discuss Megan and Harry.   It is one of the few times that Sharon has shown restraint regarding a person that she hates.  Normally she would go down in the gutter with her insults but she has muted herself from saying what she really feels.. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Sharon does not like Megan Markle, look at the look of disgust that is on her face whenever they discuss Megan and Harry.   It is one of the few times that Sharon has shown restraint regarding a person that she hates.  Normally she would go down in the gutter with her insults but she has muted herself from saying what she really feels.. 

That's probably why she pretty much called Chris Harrison a klansman. What he said was unbelievably ignorant, but Sharon's the last one to talk about someone getting called to the carpet over the things they've said. 

I'm with Elaine on these bullying rumors about Meghan Markle. What a coinkodink this is coming out just before Harry and Meghan's interview with Oprah. And I highly doubt that the Queen would've turned a blind eye if Meghan was as awful to the staff/aides as these rumors claim. Speaking of the claims, where are the specifics? If you're going to tell a lie, at least commit and come up with something more detailed. Did she scald them with hot tea and throw crumpets at them? 

I didn't have a strong opinion about Meghan or Harry before, but I feel so awful for them with all the hate they (and especially Meghan) have recieved over the last few years. You'd think they had a backyard full of corpses the way the press has attacked them. 

• Love 7
(edited)
18 hours ago, rmcrae said:

That's probably why she pretty much called Chris Harrison a klansman. What he said was unbelievably ignorant, but Sharon's the last one to talk about someone getting called to the carpet over the things they've said. 

I'm with Elaine on these bullying rumors about Meghan Markle. What a coinkodink this is coming out just before Harry and Meghan's interview with Oprah. And I highly doubt that the Queen would've turned a blind eye if Meghan was as awful to the staff/aides as these rumors claim. Speaking of the claims, where are the specifics? If you're going to tell a lie, at least commit and come up with something more detailed. Did she scald them with hot tea and throw crumpets at them? 

I didn't have a strong opinion about Meghan or Harry before, but I feel so awful for them with all the hate they (and especially Meghan) have recieved over the last few years. You'd think they had a backyard full of corpses the way the press has attacked them. 

I didn't have an opinion of her either but I noticed a shift against her during her years as an actress on the show the suits. Once her character was revealed to be biracial with a Black father.  I saw racists coming out spewing their hate against her and her character online saying that she was tainted and it just intensified once she got with Harry.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
On 3/6/2021 at 4:05 PM, Pearson80 said:

I didn't have an opinion of her either but I noticed a shift against her during her years as an actress on the show the suits. Once her character was revealed to be biracial with a Black father.  I saw racists coming out spewing their hate against her and her character online saying that she was tainted and it just intensified once she got with Harry.

I never watched Suits so I missed that. So terrible. I just finished watching Harry and Meghan's interview with Oprah and it was quite eye-opening and heartbreaking hearing about the despair they (but especially Meghan) felt within the institution. I'm curious to hear what the ladies made of it when they talk about it tomorrow. Speaking of which...

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actors Max Greenfield, Sheaun McKinney and Marcel Spears from "The Neighborhood".

Tuesday - Actors Julian McMahon and Kellan Lutz (🥰) from "FBI: Most Wanted".

Wednesday - Reality TV personality Lisa Vanderpump; Paralympic swimmer Jessica Long.

Thursday - TBA

Friday - Former NFL player and author Rashad Jennings. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, rmcrae said:

I never watched Suits so I missed that. So terrible. I just finished watching Harry and Meghan's interview with Oprah and it was quite eye-opening and heartbreaking hearing about the despair they (but especially Meghan) felt within the institution. I'm curious to hear what the ladies made of it when they talk about it tomorrow. Speaking of which...

Suits was a good show and it had to be the best well-dressed cast in any genre.  Both the women and the men wore beautiful clothes.

I did not watch the interview but from what I hear it was hell for Megan.

• Love 2

This is painful to listen to. How does Sharon not know that the great grandchild of the monarch is not styled Prince or Princess? Nothing was taken away from Archie - when Charles becomes King he can be a prince if his parents want him to be. This is literally the law set out by George V way back in the 1930s. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

This is painful to listen to. How does Sharon not know that the great grandchild of the monarch is not styled Prince or Princess? Nothing was taken away from Archie - when Charles becomes King he can be a prince if his parents want him to be. This is literally the law set out by George V way back in the 1930s. 

People think that what SO spews is correct because she's a Brit.  She's about as ignorant of the Monarchy as they are of her & her opinions about them or anyone/anything else.

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Archie was denied protection despite threats against him, a small baby and racists were threatening him and the Royal family did not give a damn. It should not surprise me in the slightest since we know what the British colonizers did..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Archie was denied protection despite threats against him, a small baby and racists were threatening him and the Royal family did not give a damn. It should not surprise me in the slightest since we know what the British colonizers did..

That was painful to hear along with the "concern" over baby Archie's skin color. Many people would like to believe that such ignorant ways of thinking and being went the way of the dinosaurs, but it certainly hasn't. 

• Love 5
(edited)
13 hours ago, rmcrae said:

That was painful to hear along with the "concern" over baby Archie's skin color. Many people would like to believe that such ignorant ways of thinking and being went the way of the dinosaurs, but it certainly hasn't. 

Exactly! Archie is closer to white than Black but that did not matter to them.  Megan said that her Australian tour was such a success that it scared the hell out of them and they ordered her to not appear in public anymore. Her public appearances were reduced by 50%. Megan reminded them of Diana who they loathed and did not want a commoner who was Black and American taking away any shine from them.  I had no idea that Megan's passport was taken away from her and she could not travel without their permission.  She could not go see a therapist or be seen out with her friends at lunch. She was basically a prisoner and at their mercy.  These people are diabolical and they planted false stories in the press to diminish her in the eyes of a public  and they wanted to isolate her, no wonder she had suicidal thoughts, they wanted to destroy her.  These same people pushed Diana to actually contemplate suicide when she threw herself down the stairs.  Harry was right to remove her and their son from these people.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 13
(edited)

Catching up on old episodes.

I'm sorry, but I'm totally against the recurring $2,400 monthly payments for moms. There is a difference between helping ALL people who have suffered during this pandemic and only helping mothers. The wording of it being "unseen, unpaid work" is laughable. You decide to become a mother. You're not looking after other people's kids, cleaning other people's homes, or cooking other people's meals. It's tremendous responsibility, but it's not work you do for anyone other than the family you decided to have. You should be doing it out of love. There are lots of people who've suffered during this pandemic. I know high risk single people who do NOT have the income of a partner. There are single dads out there who are stressed out. I also think Hollywood people like Alyssa Milano are completely clueless what teachers who educate and help look after GROUPS of children all day and people who deal with criminals each day get paid. 

I have a heart and do not want mothers, kids or anyone to suffer. I just think people need to think rationally and fairly. There should be other ways of helping other than giving mothers only thousands of dollars every month. 

Telling a woman she's pretty for her size or hair color or whatever is so obviously rude imo.

Now telling someone they look like J.Lo, I don't think most women would complain! haha

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 8

Piers Morgan being called out for the piece of shit that he is and him running off was glorious.   I loved how Sheryl and Elaine did not hide their glee not even for Sharon.  Sharon may have said the right things about Piers  regarding Megan Markle but I got the vibe that she was upset that her friend was called to the carpet for his shenanigans. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Piers Morgan being called out for the piece of shit that he is and him running off was glorious.   I loved how Sheryl and Elaine did not hide their glee not even for Sharon.  Sharon may have said the right things about Piers  regarding Megan Markle but I got the vibe that she was upset that her friend was called to the carpet for his shenanigans. 

I loved how the weatherman gathered Piers in such a direct and eloquent way. Piers is so used to getting away with his BS by shouting people down, but that guy wasn't having it. Good on him. 

• Love 17

When they changed topics after 2 segments, Sharon did not say a word and had a very mad and defensive posture with her arms crossed.  There is so much tension there.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I hope that the show will bring on authors like Ibram Kendi to further this discussion about anti-racism. I hope that Sharon will be educated about the emotional burden of asking a black person to educate their white friends about race topics, especially if she’s going to feel attacked while they are trying to educate her. 

I think Sharon sees this as a freedom of speech and loyalty to friend issue only, but there are so many layers to this story. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Treehugger said:

Elaine is doing a fantastic job at trying to explain anti-racism to Sharon. And Sharon isn't listening. 

I normally don't watch the show but happened to tune in.  That was some awkward and painful stuff to witness and sorely needed. 

But there was a moment where Sharon snapped at Sheryl to "stop crying" and I'm like "um...why should she?"

That being said, I feel there was too much talk about his racism, and not enough that he essentially called her a liar about her mental health. 

• Love 17

So there you have it!!!  The Wicked Witch reared her ugly head when the going got rough (she was being told the truth).  Telling Sheryl not to cry because she was the only one (entitled) to cry was really mean.  There was a lot of ways a non-deceitful person would have handled that conversation, but Sharon didn't have a leg to stand on because she knows the truth about Piers.

ETA:  I thought the other women chose their words very carefully & did everything possible not to rile her up.  But we saw what SHE's like when they were going to break ... cursing them out, etc.  Her behaviour with Lisa VDP was sickening ... oh poor me!!  BS.

Edited by Medicine Crow
More to say.
  • Love 19
55 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

I normally don't watch the show but happened to tune in.  That was some awkward and painful stuff to witness and sorely needed. 

But there was a moment where Sharon snapped at Sheryl to "stop crying" and I'm like "um...why should she?"

That being said, I feel there was too much talk about his racism, and not enough that he essentially called her a liar about her mental health. 

Then proceeded to ball up a tissue and get the Kandi Burruss quivery cry voice. 🙄

I'm proud of Elaine and Sheryl for standing up against Piers and I don't give a damn how much it bothers Sharon. She's exactly like Piers and can't handle being challenged with facts. I never thought I'd see the day they wouldn't simply pacify "Mrs. O". Keep it up! 

• Love 15

I missed the show today, could somebody please post the clips in here, I would love to see Sharon's reaction to the ladies telling her some hard truth about what it is like to be Black in this world and how her vile friend added to it with his nastiness and hatefulness.  White Supremacy is not just in the states, it is worldwide..

3 hours ago, Mimi said:

When they changed topics after 2 segments, Sharon did not say a word and had a very mad and defensive posture with her arms crossed.  There is so much tension there.

So she acted like Megan McCain on the View. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

@Pearson80 In this case, I’d suggest watching the entire episode because the fallout continued throughout the episode. It was awkward for everyone including guest Lisa Vanderpump. 

Thank you! I will look it up on the CBS site..

• Love 1

That episode didn't go as 'Mrs. O' planned. I doubt she'll be returning to the show tomorrow or any time soon. She just may pull a Rosie.

I loved how she seethed when Elaine said "I don't think you are a racist" with 100% doubt in her voice and the emphasis on 'think'. I was hoping she would finish with 'but I know you are a racist'.

If that Kloots idiot just shut up instead of interjecting about being 'a royalist', we would certainly have seen this escalate even further between the other three.

One thing is for certain - Underwood and Elaine best be looking for new jobs if Osborne finishes out this season. Otherwise they will get Marie Osmonded.

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

@Pearson80 In this case, I’d suggest watching the entire episode because the fallout continued throughout the episode. It was awkward for everyone including guest Lisa Vanderpump

The poor wee put upon bitch, whined to Lisa during the interview.  It was nauseating!!!

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, LetsStartTalking said:

That episode didn't go as 'Mrs. O' planned. I doubt she'll be returning to the show tomorrow or any time soon. She just may pull a Rosie.

I loved how she seethed when Elaine said "I don't think you are a racist" with 100% doubt in her voice and the emphasis on 'think'. I was hoping she would finish with 'but I know you are a racist'.

If that Kloots idiot just shut up instead of interjecting about being 'a royalist', we would certainly have seen this escalate even further between the other three.

One thing is for certain - Underwood and Elaine best be looking for new jobs if Osborne finishes out this season. Otherwise they will get Marie Osmonded.

I think Amanda was trying to de-escalate the situation, as she was trying to be a good co-host.  I don't fault her one bit.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

The poor wee put upon bitch, whined to Lisa during the interview.  It was nauseating!!!

I'll have to look it up since I missed the interview. I bet Vanderpump was thinking "Don't put me in the middle of the shitstorm you've created!"

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

I think Amanda was trying to de-escalate the situation, as she was trying to be a good co-host.  I don't fault her one bit.

Yeah, I feel as the newbie on the panel who built her "brand" in the context that she did her best to keep positive in the worst of times, she didn't want to make things worse by speaking out of turn, but to keep things calm. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, LetsStartTalking said:

What happened with Marie Osmond? I was excited that Elaine got the gig, but I haven't actually seen the show since she joined.

27 minutes ago, leftlane said:

What happened with Marie Osmond? I was excited that Elaine got the gig, but I haven't actually seen the show since she joined.

She left the show last September and the rumor was Sharon had a hand in it. They had a discussion about Black Lives Matter a month or so prior and Sharon took umbrage at something Marie said (I don't remember the specifics, but Sharon's reaction to it was excessive) and things got awkward for a minute. Sharon played a large part in the firing of two of the original co-hosts Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete (it's a long story) so it's not unbelievable.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

It was one of the most embarrassing segments I've seen on tv recently. She really wanted Lisa to be a character witness!

I was expecting her to lash out at Elaine more, but she seemed particularly bothered by Sheryl. Elaine went about this intelligently and made a good point about holding friends accountable vs being blindly loyal (or something to that effect).

I also agree that Amanda desperately wanted to turn the temperature down and keep things as civil as possible. I couldn't tell if it was my bad tv connection or if Mrs. O was saying curse words that were being cut out? 

• Love 11

I am watching the show right now and Elaine is being so careful not to offend Sharon while telling her that her public support for Piers sucked. I wonder how Aisha Tyler would have handled this situation..

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I missed the show today, could somebody please post the clips in here, I would love to see Sharon's reaction to the ladies telling her some hard truth about what it is like to be Black in this world and how her vile friend added to it with his nastiness and hatefulness.  White Supremacy is not just in the states, it is worldwide..

So she acted like Megan McCain on the View. 

LOL! We all know this is most certainly never a compliment. 

2 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I'll have to look it up since I missed the interview. I bet Vanderpump was thinking "Don't put me in the middle of the shitstorm you've created!"

Pretty much. Vanderpump is too smart to get in the middle of that mess. 

1 hour ago, adore said:

It was one of the most embarrassing segments I've seen on tv recently. She really wanted Lisa to be a character witness!

I was expecting her to lash out at Elaine more, but she seemed particularly bothered by Sheryl. Elaine went about this intelligently and made a good point about holding friends accountable vs being blindly loyal (or something to that effect).

I also agree that Amanda desperately wanted to turn the temperature down and keep things as civil as possible. I couldn't tell if it was my bad tv connection or if Mrs. O was saying curse words that were being cut out? 

The whole exchange was really awkward. Yes, I think Sharon was cursing. I wondered at first if it was a connection thing too.

I don't pay much attention to the royals or Piers Morgan. I have recorded the interview with Meghan and Harry but haven't seen it yet. I did feel for her from the clips I've seen. The concern about her baby's color was really sad and disturbing to me, and I think it's gross to not take her being suicidal seriously. 

Elaine was really great today. She made a good point about racism not always being blatant and that some people don't know they're racist. Her explanation was something a lot of people needed to hear. I've known MANY folks like this. They'll have lots of vitriol for numerous minorities, bring people's race up randomly, say they'd flip if their daughter brought home a black man, be dismissive of police brutality, say what's the big deal with the n word, and these folks will INSIST over and over they're not racist. In their minds, they're nice to the black and brown people they interact with, and that's good enough. 

If you want to be an antiracist, call out the racism you see, even if it's from someone you consider a friend. The conversations can be awkward, sometimes even exhausting, but they need to be had. 

From the little I've seen of Piers, it's like he had a huge crush on Meghan and got all butt hurt once she never spoke to him again. 

Do you all think Sharon is racist, ignorant, or an equal opportunity offender? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Sharon is very angry with Sheryl whereas she seems to be willing to listen to Elaine.. I think she is done with Sheryl and she better watch her back because we all know that Sharon likes to get people fired... Was Sharon being dragged on the internet last night for her support?

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Sharon is very angry with Sheryl whereas she seems to be willing to listen to Elaine.. I think she is done with Sheryl and she better watch her back because we all know that Sharon likes to get people fired... Was Sharon being dragged on the internet last night for her support?

Ugh I hope she doesn't do anything to Sheryl. Sheryl is the heart of the show. I'm checking YouTube comments, and I think many people are annoyed by Sharon not wanting to be educated. 

ETA: I found Twitter reactions.

https://www.etonline.com/twitter-reacts-after-the-talk-hosts-have-heated-debate-over-sharon-osbourne-defending-piers-morgan

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Draw your conclusions from there. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I am watching the show right now and Elaine is being so careful not to offend Sharon while telling her that her public support for Piers sucked. I wonder how Aisha Tyler would have handled this situation..

I think Aisha would've been careful like Elaine was, but up to a certain point. I definitely thought about her and what she'd have to say it during the discussion. 

43 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

LOL! We all know this is most certainly never a compliment. 

Pretty much. Vanderpump is too smart to get in the middle of that mess. 

The whole exchange was really awkward. Yes, I think Sharon was cursing. I wondered at first if it was a connection thing too.

I don't pay much attention to the royals or Piers Morgan. I have recorded the interview with Meghan and Harry but haven't seen it yet. I did feel for her from the clips I've seen. The concern about her baby's color was really sad and disturbing to me, and I think it's gross to not take her being suicidal seriously. 

Elaine was really great today. She made a good point about racism not always being blatant and that some people don't know they're racist. Her explanation was something a lot of people needed to hear. I've known MANY folks like this. They'll have lots of vitriol for numerous minorities, bring people's race up randomly, say they'd flip if their daughter brought home a black man, be dismissive of police brutality, say what's the big deal with the n word, and these folks will INSIST over and over they're not racist. In their minds, they're nice to the black and brown people they interact with, and that's good enough. 

If you want to be an antiracist, call out the racism you see, even if it's from someone you consider a friend. The conversations can be awkward, sometimes even exhausting, but they need to be had. 

From the little I've seen of Piers, it's like he had a huge crush on Meghan and got all butt hurt once she never spoke to him again. 

Do you all think Sharon is racist, ignorant, or an equal opportunity offender? 

I don't know the whole story, but I've heard that Piers started his hate campaign against Meghan after she got engaged to William and stop talking to him. I guess he felt like she used him if that's true, but it doesn't excuse the way he's relentlessly attacked her both in print and on TV. 

As for Sharon, I think she's an equal opportunity offender and an all-around ignorant woman who fancies herself a wise old sage (who doesn't know shit, of course). I understand why she wouldn't like being called a racist, but her overreaction to Sheryl and Elaine calmly explaining to her why Piers' attitude and remarks were racist and why her standing beside him has people feeling a certain way makes me think she's afraid she has racist feelings deep down. Like Sheryl said either today or last week "a hit dog will holler". 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Whoa!!!I’m going to have to catch this on demand! sounds very entertaining. Why don’t they get rid of that piece of shit Sharon? I guess it’s all for the ratings. But she really is vile. 
On the other hand, Megan  & Harry.  they are living an extremely privileged life in California right now and they are just not on top of my list of people to feel sorry for her. she’s an attention grabbing person for sure by nature of her profession like most actors.    let’s hear the whole story. We see who wears the pants in that family.  I feel terrible for her husband who’s been traumatized by what happened to his mother and she seems to just be feeding  into his pain. Did Harry not get any mental health help move these years ago? I seem to recall remembering that he did. I just don’t buy that they wouldn’t let her see a psychiatrist and guess what ? you were not in jail you could’ve gone on your own & gotten gotten help. You had no problem leaving the country. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

SO was definitely cursing when they were going into the break.  Also, I've never seen a distant/wide floor shot like that ... I don't think "the help" likes her either.  LOL.

Live shows do this when they are bleeping someone so that the audience can’t lip read what is being said. I’ve seen this done on award shows as well. It’s why they have a few seconds delay in case the director needs to pull away from the shot. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I'm pretty positive that they did this distant 'floor shot' (birds-eye-view) so the cameras moved away from Osbourne, as we would be able to read her lips even though they bleeped her cursing out.  Remember - this show (like most live shows) are on a seven-second delay, so that way the producers can 'bleep' out curse words and change camera angles before the viewing audience catches it.

As for Kloots, I understand what everyone is saying about her wanting to 'de-escalate' the situation, but it really wasn't her job or Elaine's.  Sheryl and Sharon needed to have that argument and finish their thoughts / defense. I'd love to know what was said during the commercial breaks.

Speaking of the commercial breaks - they were extra long yesterday. I counted the first break between the two segments (when Sheryl and Sharon were crying) there was a six minute block of commercials, and the second break was a six minute block. There was another seven minute block at the end before Underwood signed off - and no sign of the other cast members, which means Osbourne must've left as soon as the Vanderpunp  interview was over. She wasn't sticking around.

Well I don’t like Sharon and I don’t personally know if she is actually racist but she did have some good points after viewing the last two shows. I don’t remember,  but was anyone attacking Jodie Foster for being racist  or anti Semitic  when she steadfastly stood by her friend Mel Gibson years ago?

• Love 1

Any bets on whether or not the witch rears her ugly head today?  I'm betting that she'll show up (all sweetness & light) like nothing happened.  I don't know what's wrong with Carrie-Anne, but I'm betting she'll want to keep a very low profile today.