Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Oh my gosh Sara showed up. 🥰 I've missed her, and her little boy is the cutest.

And she'll be back as a guest in a few weeks. 

BTW, Leah Remini is going to be on The Real to discuss her fight against Scientology on Thursday. Keep up the fight, girl! 

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

And she'll be back as a guest in a few weeks. 

BTW, Leah Remini is going to be on The Real to discuss her fight against Scientology on Thursday. Keep up the fight, girl! 

Yay!

And that will be a good episode too! I loved Leah on The Talk. She's so fun. Thank you for the info @rmcrae. 🙂

• Love 5
22 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yay!

And that will be a good episode too! I loved Leah on The Talk. She's so fun. Thank you for the info @rmcrae. 🙂

You're very welcome, @RealHousewife! 🙂 It's unfortunate that she'll never return as a guest as long as Sharon's still around. Holly too. 😔

• Love 3

I missed the first minute of the show & couldn't figure out the actor they were talking about that was kicked off DWTS!!???  Help!!!  (I hate when they don't mention the person's name at least once during their conversation, other than the introduction!!)

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

I missed the first minute of the show & couldn't figure out the actor they were talking about that was kicked off DWTS!!???  Help!!!  (I hate when they don't mention the person's name at least once during their conversation, other than the introduction!!)

I haven't watched today's episode yet, but it was Jesse Metcalfe. 

• Love 2

Am I the only one who just noticed Sharon's gone back to the garish red hair color? I knew there was something different about her aside from trading her heels for sneakers, but it finally hit me today. She could get a more natural shade of red, but I'm glad she ditched the grey. 

• Love 2

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actor Luke Wilson; Rumer Willis guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Actor Tim Robbins; comic Alexandra Wentworth.

Wednesday - Actress Sara Gilbert.

Thursday - Actress Kristin Chenoweth; Rumer Willis guest co-hosts.

Friday - Actor Blair Underwood; television personality Piers Morgan.

• Love 2

I was also glad to see Sara back as a guest host, but it made my heart sink when she reminded me that Sharon is the last of the original co-hosts still standing. 😔 I  really like Rumer Willis's guest hosting too. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I was also glad to see Sara back as a guest host, but it made my heart sink when she reminded me that Sharon is the last of the original co-hosts still standing. 😔 I  really like Rumer Willis's guest hosting too. 

Sara was awesome as well.  I think Rumer should be a host on the panel, she is a breath of fresh air..

• Love 5

I just wanted to give Rumer a shout-out for her candor, transparency and bravery. It choked me up because the same thing happened to me - by a man I had known for years and trusted implicitly - and I froze. I also appreciated Sara's compassion towards Rumer.

Even though nothing has been announced (yet), I think we may have found our new fifth co-host. Rumer is 32, so she'll have youth on her side. I'm sure Carnie and Brigitte will still be the go-to fill-in hosts.

In case any of you missed Rumer's story, here it is:

• Love 5
On 10/23/2020 at 10:04 PM, Pearson80 said:

Why is the show so enamored with that repulsive pig Piers Morgan? I refused to watch him today..

Your guess is as good as mine, @Pearson80. I flipped the channel before his interview and didn't go back until it was over.

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Malin Akerman; entrepreneur Amanda Kloots guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Game show host Wayne Brady.

Wednesday - Comic D.L. Hughley; radio show host Ricky Smiley.

Thursday - TV personality Kelly Osbourne; journalist Elaine Welteroth guest co-hosts.

Friday - Halloween show with actor Jason Ritter; talk show host Dr. Phil and wife Robin McGraw; actor Matthew Gray Gubler; singer Debbie Gibson performs; celebrity chef Antonia Lofaso cooks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Sheryl's birthday episode yesterday was fun. Especially seeing Chaka Khan and Meredith Vieira. Did anyone else cringe when Chaka said the word "m*****" twice? She didn't mean any harm, but it gave me a slight wince. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

New schedule for the week:

Monday - Actress Yvette Nicole Brown (🥰).

Tuesday - Actress Jaime Presley; actor Luke Bracey.

Wednesday - Actor Patrick J. Adams; actress Annaleigh Ashford; Amanda Kloots guest co-hosts.

Thursday - Actress Lorraine Bracco; Amanda Kloots guest co-hosts.

Friday - Actors Scott Bakula and Chelsea Field; Dr. Ian Smith.

• Love 2

I can imagine what a logistical challenge it has to be with Eve doing the show remotely. She's in another country, in another time zone, and will not be going anywhere anytime soon as the prime minister of the UK called for another lockdown that will last for at least a month. I give Eve and the show's crew all the credit in the world for making it work as long as they did. 

Eve also mentioned that she and Max still want to get pregnant, and that she feels her place is with him. Obviously, she doesn't want to leave and under normal circumstances, she wouldn't. All love and prayers to Eve and her family. She came a long way in her three years on the show, and it's been a pleasure watching her grow and finding her voice.

Eve says she will step down in December; I would assume when the show starts its yearly holiday hiatus. My picks for the two empty seats? Brigitte and Rumer.

• Love 9

I really like Eve. I've been a fan of her's since I was kid. I've seen her in concert twice and I used to watch her sitcom.

That said, she was not a good fit for the show because she didn't bring an opinion that wasn't already at the table. A lot of the times, she would agree with what was already said. Even though I didn't always agree with Aisha, she had an opinion and usually someone on the panel would disagree with her.

I hope they stay away from known celebs - the convo quickly veers into gossip about how someone treated them 30 years ago. The most important thing is someone with strong opinions that counter Carrie Ann, Sheryl, and Mrs. O. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Miss Slay said:

I really like Eve. I've been a fan of her's since I was kid. I've seen her in concert twice and I used to watch her sitcom.

That said, she was not a good fit for the show because she didn't bring an opinion that wasn't already at the table. A lot of the times, she would agree with what was already said. Even though I didn't always agree with Aisha, she had an opinion and usually someone on the panel would disagree with her.

I hope they stay away from known celebs - the convo quickly veers into gossip about how someone treated them 30 years ago. The most important thing is someone with strong opinions that counter Carrie Ann, Sheryl, and Mrs. O. 

I have to agree with you that Eve did not bring anything deep to the show,  her opinions were often lame and uninspiring, not everybody can be like Aisha. I could listen to Aisha all day long and not be bored, an intelligent woman who is thought-provoking but I digress.  I am so happy that Eve found a great man after all the BS that she has been through with other men. I hope that she does have her baby.. I wish her well, I am pretty sure we will see her again at some point..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

Ditto. I liked some of her music when I was younger and also enjoyed her sitcom. She's a cool chick. 

I see what you mean. That's one reason I kind of liked Marie on the show. She had different opinions.

I like Brigitte a lot because she's fun and opinionated without being nasty like Mrs. O can be. But doesn't she often think similarly to the other women too? It would be nice to have someone less Hollywood and less wild to provide some contrast. I don't know about you guys, but I can't relate to most of the women in a lot of regards. 

YNB is amazing, but if I had it my way, I'd want her on The View. Jodi Sweetin also often thinks similarly to the other women IRC. Ditto Carnie Wilson and Rumor Willis. I enjoy the show because it's not about arguing or politics. But watching four women almost always agree on everything isn't the most entertaining. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, catlover79 said:

I can imagine what a logistical challenge it has to be with Eve doing the show remotely. She's in another country, in another time zone, and will not be going anywhere anytime soon as the prime minister of the UK called for another lockdown that will last for at least a month. I give Eve and the show's crew all the credit in the world for making it work as long as they did. 

Eve also mentioned that she and Max still want to get pregnant, and that she feels her place is with him. Obviously, she doesn't want to leave and under normal circumstances, she wouldn't. All love and prayers to Eve and her family. She came a long way in her three years on the show, and it's been a pleasure watching her grow and finding her voice.

Eve says she will step down in December; I would assume when the show starts its yearly holiday hiatus. My picks for the two empty seats? Brigitte and Rumer. 

My picks as well, @catlover79. I wonder if the producers are eyeing Rumer to take over Eve's seat since she guest co-hosted quite a bit over the last few weeks? They need a younger co-host imo and Rumer seems to have her head on straight and is really insightful. I'd love to see her join the show full-time.

I was nervous that Eve would reveal that she was pregnant and has miscarried, but thank goodness it wasn't that. I'm sorry to see her leave though. Eve wasn't the most exciting co-host, but I found her really endearing and I liked that she stepped out of her comfort zone by doing the show. I wish her and her husband well on expanding their family. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, rmcrae said:

My picks as well, @catlover79. I wonder if the producers are eyeing Rumer to take over Eve's seat since she guest co-hosted quite a bit over the last few weeks? They need a younger co-host imo and Rumer seems to have her head on straight and is really insightful. I'd love to see her join the show full-time.

I was nervous that Eve would reveal that she was pregnant and has miscarried, but thank goodness it wasn't that. I'm sorry to see her leave though. Eve wasn't the most exciting co-host, but I found her really endearing and I liked that she stepped out of her comfort zone by doing the show. I wish her and her husband well on expanding their family. 

I am just speculating but I think she is going to go through IVF and wants the privacy to deal with it. I remember how Aisha spoke with such raw honesty about the ups and downs with IVF that can be very stressful and difficult for some people.  It can take a toll on a couple.   Eve is lucky that she is wealthy and has a billionaire husband to just concentrate on achieving their goal of having a baby without the stress of work.. It makes sense that if she wants a baby then she should be with her husband full time and not be on another continent with a different time zone..

On a shallow note, Eve has gotten better looking with age, she is stunning.  She used to be a bit rough around the edges when she used to roll with the Ruff Riders. Female rappers were often as hard as the males.. Plus, good Black don't crack... 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 8

I barely ever watch anymore (because, Sharon!) but had to chime in with my own 2 cents about Eve.  She is a total class act.  Elegant, beautiful and eloquent; with the latter being especially important in a talk show host.  Viewers are never going to agree with everything a talk show host has to say, but those who are skilled at being able to say it in an understandable and meaningful way goes a long way for us at home!  Wishing her all the best.

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I barely ever watch anymore (because, Sharon!) but had to chime in with my own 2 cents about Eve.  She is a total class act.  Elegant, beautiful and eloquent; with the latter being especially important in a talk show host.  Viewers are never going to agree with everything a talk show host has to say, but those who are skilled at being able to say it in an understandable and meaningful way goes a long way for us at home!  Wishing her all the best.

I agree. Eve is a very classy woman. I've also always thought she was so pretty, but I agree that she's gotten even better with age. I have this theory that this normally happens to nice people! lol I hope she gets to become a mommy soon. 

• Love 7

I really hope they’re not auditioning Amanda Kloots to replace Eve.  I’m sorry, I know it’s sad to lose a loved one, especially to COVID, but it appears that she’s cashing in on his tragedy.  Look at it this way, would the Talk people invited her on the show if he had survived?  I doubt it because not many people ever heard of her before.  Thousands have lost loved ones to that horrible curse of COVID, but they aren’t profiting from it.  And, there were pics of her out in LA, two weeks after his death, and she was having lots of fun.  

Someone tell Gayle King that her Big Bird dress didn’t fit.  She looked horrible. When you can see every jelly roll, the lines on your Spanx and your belly button sticking out, the dress doesn’t come close to fitting. 

• Love 6
On 11/5/2020 at 1:33 PM, KLovestoShop said:

I really hope they’re not auditioning Amanda Kloots to replace Eve.  I’m sorry, I know it’s sad to lose a loved one, especially to COVID, but it appears that she’s cashing in on his tragedy.  Look at it this way, would the Talk people invited her on the show if he had survived?  I doubt it because not many people ever heard of her before.  Thousands have lost loved ones to that horrible curse of COVID, but they aren’t profiting from it.  And, there were pics of her out in LA, two weeks after his death, and she was having lots of fun.  

Someone tell Gayle King that her Big Bird dress didn’t fit.  She looked horrible. When you can see every jelly roll, the lines on your Spanx and your belly button sticking out, the dress doesn’t come close to fitting. 

I can't really comment on how Amanda Klootes is handling the aftermath of her husband's death, but I wouldn't want her as a permanent replacement either. I like her and she seems nice, but I don't think she's the right fit long term. I'm still riding for Brigitte and/or Rumer because they come in with actual opinions and Amanda tends to echo what was already said (like Eve). I wouldn't mind seeing her as an occasional fill-in though. 

Bless Gayle's heart. That's all I'll say about that yellow dress. 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

New week's schedule:

Monday - Eve's birthday celebration; singer Kelly Rowland; actor Shemar Moore.

Tuesday - Actress Kimberley Williams-Paisley; Rumer Willis guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Actors Billy Gardell and Folake Olowofoyeku.

Thursday - Actor Walter Goggins.

Friday - Actors Tichina Arnold and Beth Behrs; actors Emma Corrin and Josh O'Connor.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

New week's schedule:

Monday - Eve's birthday celebration; singer Kelly Rowland; actor Shemar Moore.

Tuesday - Actress Kimberley Williams-Paisley; Rumer Willis guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Actors Billy Gardell and Folake Olowofoyeku.

Thursday - Actor Walter Goggins.

Friday - Actors Tichina Arnold and Beth Behrs; actors Emma Corrin and Josh O'Connor.

Thank you!

Shemar is more of a birthday gift for Sheryl... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/8/2020 at 10:29 PM, RealHousewife said:

Thank you!

Shemar is more of a birthday gift for Sheryl... 

LOL! You're welcome. 🙂 The surprise birthday wishes from Eve's stepkids was so sweet. 🥰

• Love 1

I’m not sorry to see her go honestly and as far as getting better looking I’m sure her mega bux aren’t all being spent on IVF, she can afford the best looks money can buy and access to doctors procedures and numerous tweaks most do not.

• Love 1
On 11/6/2020 at 10:36 PM, rmcrae said:

I can't really comment on how Amanda Klootes is handling the aftermath of her husband's death, but I wouldn't want her as a permanent replacement either. I like her and she seems nice, but I don't think she's the right fit long term. I'm still riding for Brigitte and/or Rumer because they come in with actual opinions and Amanda tends to echo what was already said (like Eve). I wouldn't mind seeing her as an occasional fill-in though. 

Bless Gayle's heart. That's all I'll say about that yellow dress. 😉

Gayle dresses horribly. Doesn’t she have stylist? Or a mirror? She can afford the very best clothes. That ill fitting, to put it nicely, yellow dress looked like she bought it off the rack, from Forever 21. 

On 11/5/2020 at 2:33 PM, KLovestoShop said:

Something about that Amanda Kloots rubs me the wrong way. She seems like a publicity hog. I know people grieve differently,  but your husband died less than 4 months ago. It’s not a good look.  Stay out of the spotlight, stop looking like you are enjoying yourself so much  for a while. 

• Love 5
On 10/5/2020 at 10:36 PM, catlover79 said:

I really wish they'd ditch the canned cheers and applause. It's so distracting. Even the late night shows don't do that.

I'm finally replying to this a month later because I've reached my breaking point with how fake the applause sounds, like someone is pressing the "applause" button on an 80s-style synthesizer. It almost makes me wish they were doing the "at home" shows again.

• Love 1

I haven't been watching as regularly as I used to now that the new season has started. I catch about about 20 mins each day during my lunch hour. But those 20 mins are enough for me to know that I DO NOT want Amanda Kloots on the show!

• Love 3

New week's schedule:

Monday - Game show host Jane Lynch; Elaine Welteroth and Rumer Willis guest co-host.

Tuesday - Actress Jamie Lee Curtis. 

Wednesday - Actor LL Cool J.

Thursday - Actor Laurence Fishburne.

Friday - Actress Jenna Elfman; actress Simone Missick.

• Love 1

SO seemed to really know what she was talking about when they were discussing John Belushi ... what a surprise!!!

11 hours ago, chediavolo said:

What the hell was going on with Walton Goggins hair? Looks like he is dying it and it just looks horrible also it looks like he has a really receding hairline it looks so much better on his sitcom. 

I really liked the premise of that show & all the cast, except Goggins.  His teeth were waaaaay too much & he didn't fit the part.  Just sayin'!!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

OMG! Not the very cheery Amanda Kloots again!😩

I had the same feelings about Amanda until it dawned on me that she has great teeth & a dazzling smile ... naturally.  We can hate her for "looking" so cheery, but she can't help it.

What did I miss...why does Amanda Klootz have her dog on the show?

I'm afraid they're gonna hire her as a cohost. Sheryl keeps alluding to it and Sharon speaks to her so sweetly.🙄

Jamie Lee Curtis can't make herself laugh?! *I* crack myself up! 🤣😂

Edited by Blissfool
49 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

What did I miss...why does Amanda Klootz have her dog on the show?

I'm afraid they're gonna hire her as a cohost. Sheryl keeps alluding to it and Sharon speaks to her so sweetly.🙄

Jamie Lee Curtis can't make herself laugh?! *I* crack myself up! 🤣😂

It's Sharon's damn dog & it couldn't be more distracting, going from one to the other looking for treats or affection.  Leave it at home!!!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

It's Sharon's damn dog & it couldn't be more distracting, going from one to the other looking for treats or affection.  Leave it at home!!!

Just like the owner, always looking for attention. Wonder if that dog is house-trained!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1