Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I really enjoyed seeing the ladies today, I loved what they had to say about Marie and the notorious RBG..

Is Eve pregnant? is it me or is she blocking her stomach area? 

Same here. I like the reconfigured set and the mood felt much lighter since the "at home" shows. Sorry to hear about Sharon's little granddaughter contracting the virus, but I'm glad she's improving. 

Not sure if Eve is pregnant or not, but congrats to her and her hubby if she is. She's spoken about struggling to get pregnant a few times on the show. 

Has anyone watched Drew Barrymore's talk show? It comes on at 4 in the morning here. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Same here. I like the reconfigured set and the mood felt much lighter since the "at home" shows. Sorry to hear about Sharon's little granddaughter contracting the virus, but I'm glad she's improving. 

Not sure if Eve is pregnant or not, but congrats to her and her hubby if she is. She's spoken about struggling to get pregnant a few times on the show. 

Has anyone watched Drew Barrymore's talk show? It comes on at 4 in the morning here. 

The setup was great! I also hope Sharon's granddaughter gets better soon. 

To be honest I didn't pay attention, but I hope she gets to be a mommy! Eve is kind and caring, so I'm sure she'd be wonderful.

I haven't, but I set it to record. Drew's always known to be very sweet, so I'm sure her show will be more positive than a lot of what's on TV right now. I could use more positivity. 🙂

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

The ladies were happy to be together, I do think they love each other and the mood was so much better than the one over at the view. My goodness! it is getting hard for me to watch, everybody is so tense, trying not to set off the resident thin-skinned brat.  

I had no idea Drew even had a show until today. I thought she was there to promote a movie..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pearson80 said:

The ladies were happy to be together, I do think they love each other and the mood was so much better than the one over at the view. My goodness! it is getting hard for me to watch, everybody is so tense, trying not to set up the resident brat.  

I had no idea Drew even had a show until today. I thought she was there to promote a movie..

As a fellow View watcher, I can certainly vouch for this! The Talk has a much better energy. The ladies did seem so happy. 🙂 We need more of this. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

As a fellow View watcher, I can certainly vouch for this! The Talk has a much better energy. The ladies did seem so happy. 🙂 We need more of this. 

Totally agree. Unfortunately (for us, the audience) whenever politics or religion is a topic, that good energy turns negative ☹️😞

• Love 4
On 9/21/2020 at 9:28 PM, RealHousewife said:

I haven't watched the talk since  covid started. Governor Dewine always picked their time slot to talk about corona and I fell out of habit over the summer.  I'll  have to start tuning in again. I need good energy. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

Holy ****!!! Jenny McCarthy went massively overboard on the plastic surgery, she doesn’t even look like herself anymore!!!😳😳😳

I haven't watched yet either but have to chime in with a WHAT?  Hasn't she already had ALL the plastic surgery?  Like, literally ALL of it?  I shall tune in later today to check out the further madness.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I haven't watched yet either but have to chime in with a WHAT?  Hasn't she already had ALL the plastic surgery?  Like, literally ALL of it?  I shall tune in later today to check out the further madness.

Make sure you have a bucket ready. Not because of Jenny's face but for the nauseating ass kissing between her and Sharon.

Jenny: "People tell you you shouldn't meet your idols, but Sharon's the same off-camera as she is on."

Me: "Bitchy and full of shit?"

Jenny: "She's sooo sweet and kind and.." *Charlie Brown's teacher's voice drones on*

🤮

The parents of the 6 month old baby waterskiing might be nice people and all, but what they did was incredibly stupid imo. They'd better thank their lucky stars nothing went wrong.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Jenny: "People tell you you shouldn't meet your idols, but Sharon's the same off-camera as she is on."

Sharon Fucking Osborne is Jenny's idol?  Well then.  That explains a lot.  She's certifiably insane. 

5 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

832802404_MARILYNGIGGLE.gif.ca8a036105c9629633d7c90723d376e8.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

If they didn’t say it was Jenny McCarthy I bet you wouldn’t even know it was her. Plastic surgery,  sparkles  on make up, and suspect lighting my god what does the woman look like without all that? Probably just fine! Why these Hollywood women do this to themselves I will never understand.  It doesn’t look good  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

Make sure you have a bucket ready. Not because of Jenny's face but for the nauseating ass kissing between her and Sharon.

Jenny: "She's sooo sweet and kind and.." *Charlie Brown's teacher's voice drones on*

🤮

The parents of the 6 month old baby waterskiing might be nice people and all, but what they did was incredibly stupid imo. They'd better thank their lucky stars nothing went wrong.

I agree, that was vomit inducing. 
And those parents should have known better. Doesn’t everyone know by now that babies can drown easily and even if you save them they  may Dry drown later on? 
This “need@ to take videos of everything has put so many people and animals in danger, it’s  heinous.  

• Love 4
On 9/23/2020 at 2:05 PM, Coffeewinewater said:

I haven't watched the talk since  covid started. Governor Dewine always picked their time slot to talk about corona and I fell out of habit over the summer.  I'll  have to start tuning in again. I need good energy. 

I recommend it! I appreciate The Talk so much more this year. I need feel-good vibes. 🙂

• Love 1

I love Sheryl, but she lost me when she made excuses for Sharon hooking up with Ozzy when he was married to his first wife because "times were different then". Uuuuum, last time I checked having an affair with a married man (or woman) is a shitty thing to do. Doesn't matter if it happened in the 70's or last week. No, you can't "steal" anyone from anybody like they're an inanimate object, but engaging in a relationship with someone you know is married doesn't make you any less wrong than the married person you're with. As for Sharon bragging about how they were together for only nine years while she and Ozzy have been married for almost 40... didn't he try to strangle you? And cheated on you with everything female for years? Yeah, I don't think Wife #1 envies you at all...

• Love 13

Schedule for the new week:

Monday - Sharon returns to the set; actress Kim Cattrall.

Tuesday - Actor Zachary Quinto.

Wednesday - Actor Seth MacFarlane; chef Aaron Sanchez.

Thursday - TV host Tyra Banks.

Friday - Actress and singer Kathie Lee Gifford; singer-songwriter and author Sara Evans.

• Love 2
On 9/25/2020 at 11:00 PM, rmcrae said:

I love Sheryl, but she lost me when she made excuses for Sharon hooking up with Ozzy when he was married to his first wife because "times were different then". Uuuuum, last time I checked having an affair with a married man (or woman) is a shitty thing to do. Doesn't matter if it happened in the 70's or last week. No, you can't "steal" anyone from anybody like they're an inanimate object, but engaging in a relationship with someone you know is married doesn't make you any less wrong than the married person you're with. As for Sharon bragging about how they were together for only nine years while she and Ozzy have been married for almost 40... didn't he try to strangle you? And cheated on you with everything female for years? Yeah, I don't think Wife #1 envies you at all...

I was taken aback by Sheryl and Eve. Sheryl was a married woman, would she have been so cavalier if another woman had hooked up with him?  The same goes for Eve. The ladies were all kissing up to Sharon. Sharon owned her messiness and I actually liked that about her that day. She did not make any excuses, she said Ozzy was married with two kids and she made the choice to be with him, the wife be damned..

• Love 3
1 hour ago, catlover79 said:

I believe it about Sharon who is a vile snake but I refuse to believe it about Sheryl, not to mention Sheryl takes care of her disabled sister with her good CBS money, as she used to say when referencing her nice paycheck, so why would she quit over Marie. Sheryl would not mess with somebody's money over pettiness or perceived slights but Sharon  definitely would cause she rolls like that.. 

• Love 5

I was going to call Sharon a snake in the grass but that would imply that she is more sly and subtle than she really is.  She is just a snake.  I am still pissed at what she did to Leah and Holly because I loved this show when it first came out, and I have to admit that I haven't enjoyed it even half as as much without them.  I quickly bailed and never really returned back to it fully.  Thanks to Sharon.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I was going to call Sharon a snake in the grass but that would imply that she is more sly and subtle than she really is.  She is just a snake.  I am still pissed at what she did to Leah and Holly because I loved this show when it first came out, and I have to admit that I haven't enjoyed it even half as as much without them.  I quickly bailed and never really returned back to it fully.  Thanks to Sharon.

Leah and Holly were so fun! Why does Sharon have all this pull? Is she tight with producers?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, catlover79 said:

I wonder if they will permanently stay with four co-hosts. I don't think they want to chem-test candidates for a fourth straight year - especially with no live audience to help gauge reaction. What do you guys think?

I think they should just leave it at four for now. Brigitte Nielsen or Carnie can fill in when one of the main hosts (hopefully Sharon) is missing. They don't need five hosts imo. Especially while they're still working out the new set-up.

That article had me until they threw Sheryl in there. Maybe they thought it'd be more plausible since she's been on nearly as long as Sharon, but she has never come across as the backstabbing type who can't handle not getting all the shine. That would be the Mrs. Speakung of whom, I guess that little bit with the "crazy train" yesterday was supposed to be cute, but all I thought was "Girl, sit your ass down in your seat and let's get on with the show. And give Ellen her suit back!" 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Is Sharon kept around because she's outrageous? I think Brigitte is wild like Sharon, but she's got a good heart. It would be awesome if we could get Brigitte full time instead of Sharon. 

From your mouth to God's ear, @RealHousewife. Brigitte is fun and outspoken, but she doesn't play the role of the Wise Old Sage like Sharon and the others don't fall over themselves to agree with everything she says. If they ever decide to hire a fifth host, she's the one they should get. I bet she wouldn't let Sharon bully her for a second.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, rmcrae said:

From your mouth to God's ear, @RealHousewife. Brigitte is fun and outspoken, but she doesn't play the role of the Wise Old Sage like Sharon and the others don't fall over themselves to agree with everything she says. If they ever decide to hire a fifth host, she's the one they should get. I bet she wouldn't let Sharon bully her for a second.

Exactly! 

5 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I'm still holding out for Yvette Nicole Brown!!!

Oh I love YNB. I think she’d be even better on The View though. 

• Love 3

I really hated how yesterday everybody agreed with Sharon about that young man who accidently killed a mother of 4 with his stupid prank.  Where was the sympathy for the kids who will now live the rest of their lives without their mom? That type of pain never goes away, with every milestone in their lives, they will remember that they have no mother. Sharon could f off with her sympathy for that man, yes, he is young, he did not mean to kill that woman but a life was taken nonetheless, there has to be consequences. That young man will mostly like get out in 2 years for good behavior and will not serve his 5 year sentence..  I was really perturbed by the panel, Carrieanne looked like she did not agree with them but kept her mouth shut..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

I really hated how yesterday everybody agreed with Sharon about that young man who accidently killed a mother of 4 with his stupid prank.  Where was the sympathy for the kids who will now live the rest of their lives without their mom? That type of pain never goes away, with every milestone in their lives, they will remember that they have no mother. Sharon could f off with her sympathy for that man, yes, he is young, he did not mean to kill that woman but a life was taken nonetheless, there has to be consequences. That young man will mostly like get out in 2 years for good behavior and will not serve his 5 year sentence..  I was really perturbed by the panel, Carrieanne looked like she did not agree with them but kept her mouth shut..

I was annoyed by that as well. Sharon's argument that sending them to prison at all won't do anyone any good was ridiculous. Trust and believe, she would be singing a different tune if god forbid something like that happened to one of her loved ones. I know I would want them to be properly punished if I'd lost someone to their tragic prank. Also, where's the deterrent if you just say "I'm sorry" and get community service? You took a life and you have to pay the consequences. 

Oh, did anyone else catch Seth McFarlane mentioning Les Moonves yesterday? I was writing something at the time with his interview in the background when I heard him say "Don't get too excited about it. Les Moonves is in it" and there was some nervous laughter. Awk-ward! 😳

• Love 3
On 9/29/2020 at 9:32 AM, catlover79 said:

I guess that is why Sharon announced that no one in the cast has any say over who is kept or let go from the show? I could see Sharon trying to get Marie canned, but not Sheryl. I also don't believe that Carrie Ann would try to save Marie as the story claims.  as I don't think she is a strong enough person to go against Sharon. 

I find it interesting that they have had two segments recently regarding cheating spouses. Last week when Sharon bragged about her almost 40 year marriage (after Ozzie left his first wife for Sharon) I wondered how long Sharon's marriage would have lasted if Ozzie had decided to leave Sharon for any one of his many conquests? 

I also found the discussion interesting regarding cheating spouses, when Sharon talked about how her father's cheating on her mother affected her. No word of course on how Ozzie's incessant cheating has affected her own children. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 5

New schedule for the week:

Monday - Multi-ACM Award-winner Maren Morris.

Tuesday - Singer-songwriter Gloria Estefan; best selling author and celebrity wellness expert Deepak Chopra.

Wednesday - Actors Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki from the CW's "Supernatural".

Thursday - THE TALK's "World Mental Health Day" featuring actress Taraji P. Henson and best-selling author and health and wellness podcaster Jay Shetty.

Friday - Host Sharon Osbourne's birthday celebration with special guest, singer Cyndi Lauper.

Especially excited to see my two husbands (in my head) Jensen and Jared! 🥰

Edited by rmcrae
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/4/2020 at 1:02 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I guess that is why Sharon announced that no one in the cast has any say over who is kept or let go from the show? I could see Sharon trying to get Marie canned, but not Sheryl. I also don't believe that Carrie Ann would try to save Marie as the story claims.  as I don't think she is a strong enough person to go against Sharon. 

Sharon's body language while delivering that "statement" screamed liar who lies to me. I'm sure others here weren't convinced by her either. I quit watching pretty much once Marie was announced as a host. She's just not a person who I can take daily. Well that and Sharon being the apparent "heart" of the show is absolutely nauseating.  I just happened to still have it on CBS after B&B to catch the statement the show decided to put out which was poorly worded and didn't sound professional in regards to how Sharon delivered it at all.

Having said all of that I wouldn't be surprised to learn Sharon had a hand in getting Marie dismissed probably over jealously that Marie was and probably still is more famous/popular than her. Sharon's disdain over the  social media and internet response to Marie's firing and speculation that she was mostly behind it clearly pissed her off. 😏

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm not too greedy. Can I just have Jensen? 

I'll lend him to you. At some point... 😆 That man does not age. He's like a fine wine that gets better with time. 😍

1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

I'll lend him to you. At some point... 😆 That man does not age. He's like a fine wine that gets better with time. 😍

He really does get better with time! I remember him from Days back in the day, and he was always beautiful. But the older he gets, the sexier he gets. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

He really does get better with time! I remember him from Days back in the day, and he was always beautiful. But the older he gets, the sexier he gets. 

Sorry, I can't figure out which "Jensen" you're talking about???!!!

Although he's not classically handsome, Jared Padalecki is pretty sexy too. That deep, Texan-accented voice and rugged, manly beard. Honey, let me collect myself! 😉

I was wondering why Jensen looked so stoic at first then it turned out his screen was frozen. Lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Although he's not classically handsome, Jared Padalecki is pretty sexy too. That deep, Texan-accented voice and rugged, manly beard. Honey, let me collect myself! 😉

I was wondering why Jensen looked so stoic at first then it turned out his screen was frozen. Lol. 

Yeah Jared is attractive too. I just LOVE me some Jensen.

lol! I bet he looked gorgeous frozen. That guy can't look ugly if he tried. I'm catching up on episodes and haven't seen his yet.

I am so sad to hear Ananda Lewis is sick. I remember her as a beautiful young girl on MTV & BET. She's still beautiful, and I pray she gets healthy. I also appreciate what she said about mammograms. I've heard mixed opinions.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah Jared is attractive too. I just LOVE me some Jensen.

lol! I bet he looked gorgeous frozen. That guy can't look ugly if he tried. I'm catching up on episodes and haven't seen his yet.

I am so sad to hear Ananda Lewis is sick. I remember her as a beautiful young girl on MTV & BET. She's still beautiful, and I pray she gets healthy. I also appreciate what she said about mammograms. I've heard mixed opinions.

LOL! I can guarantee that he did in fact look gorgeous frozen. 😉

I was shocked to hear the news about Ananda Lewis's cancer as well. I had no idea she had a child. I was a fan of her talk show and was sad to see it gone after one season. It premiered the day before 9/11 and got lost in the shuffle once regular programming came back. I was surprised to hear her say not too long ago that she was relieved when it was canceled because her heart wasn't really in it. Anyway, sending prayers her way. 

Today's show completely devoted to mental health was pretty good. My heart always breaks for Sheryl when she recounts her husband's suicide and the aftermath. 😔

• Love 3
On 10/8/2020 at 11:43 PM, rmcrae said:

LOL! I can guarantee that he did in fact look gorgeous frozen. 😉

I was shocked to hear the news about Ananda Lewis's cancer as well. I had no idea she had a child. I was a fan of her talk show and was sad to see it gone after one season. It premiered the day before 9/11 and got lost in the shuffle once regular programming came back. I was surprised to hear her say not too long ago that she was relieved when it was canceled because her heart wasn't really in it. Anyway, sending prayers her way. 

Today's show completely devoted to mental health was pretty good. My heart always breaks for Sheryl when she recounts her husband's suicide and the aftermath. 😔

It still affects her till this day, I remember Sheryl said that she regrets not getting pregnant on her honeymoon because she would have had a piece of him right now..

New schedule for the week:

Monday - Actress Rita Moreno.

Tuesday - Actress Jurnee Smollett.

Wednesday - Actress Neve Campbell.

Thursday - Actress Sonequa Martin-Green.

Friday - Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt; country singer Lauren Alaina performs.

• Love 4