Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

Gah, these 2 are such fools! Deavan truly is an idiot for too many reasons to list, so the latest is that she's pregnant. Again. And has no clue about insurance, etc. And she posts something to a "private" online group and doesn't think it will find it's way out to the public? These two have no money, no plan, obviously no birth control, no nothing. She will probably come out and say "oh, I heard you didn't need birth control if you are still breastfeeding." Dang she's infuriating.

Meanwhile, I check my finances and see what bills are coming due if I want to go out for a fancy dinner or make a big purchase, just to make sure I can afford something. These 2 (and everyone on 90D for that matter) get pregnant, move halfway around the world, etc. without any sort of forethought at all. 

End rant. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Meanwhile, I check my finances and see what bills are coming due if I want to go out for a fancy dinner or make a big purchase, just to make sure I can afford something. These 2 (and everyone on 90D for that matter) get pregnant, move halfway around the world, etc. without any sort of forethought at all. 

I'm with you.  However I could care less if someone gets pregnant and moves halfway around the world, just as long as they're on a reality show.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Is there some sort of child credit or financial incentive to have kids in s.korea?  It's the only thing that makes sense.  And wasn't drascilla sleeping with them?  Was this another hot sheet conception?

There are incentives to have kids in Korea. But, I don't think they're automatic. You have to apply for them. Plus, I think being on a tourist visa blocks Deavan from accessing a lot of the benefits. Although, it shouldn't matter if she is married to JiHoon and they've registered their first born as a Korean citizen. I need to ask my friend's with kids here... 

The group Deavan posted in is *only* for Western women who are married to Korean men. They're really strict about the joining criteria (although I think you can be engaged). They have a sister group called "Western Girls dating Korean Men" and "Western Girls moving to America with their Korean Husbands" or something like that... I'm guessing from her title of "Conversation Starter" Deavan has had a lot of issues living in Korea and the women in there probably know her whole life story. I have a couple of friends who are in that group, but I'd probably come off as a creeper if I asked them for the low down 😂

ETA: I'm thinking The Other Way as a concept involves a lot of frauding. I think most of the Americans are in the Other Countries on tourist visas not spousal visas. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

AYFKM?!? ASK THEM! Ask them NOW! No, seriously, WHY are you still READING this?!? GO, ask them now.

Damn, why are you still here, ASK.THEM.NOW.

please...

haha! I just checked Facebook and I can't find the group to see which of my friends are still in it. So, I assume it's gone private to prevent people from trying to join/ get more information. 

I checked some other groups I'm in and  apparently they aren't married (but this is something she revealed on instagram). Although, she did post in an expat group asking if people would come to her wedding as she has no one to go... So I will see if I can find the information and go! 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

WHAT A BLOW WE’VE BEEN DEALT.

We felt the pain, too.  I was hoping for something still moving but I settled for potstickers and an awesome stir fry.  No utensils are available, just a spoon and chopsticks.  Me not so good with the sticks, lol.

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

We felt the pain, too.  I was hoping for something still moving but I settled for potstickers and an awesome stir fry.  No utensils are available, just a spoon and chopsticks.  Me not so good with the sticks, lol.

I'm okay using the sticks for sushi and rice, but anything else and I will shamefully use baby chopsticks with the rubber band on the end.  

I'm embarrassed, but it's better than asking them to clean up the mess I'll make trying to use chopsticks with anything other than rice/sushi. 

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm embarrassed, but it's better than asking them to clean up the mess I'll make trying to use chopsticks with anything other than rice/sushi. 

I once met a woman who told me that she was on the "Chopstick Diet" and explained she attempted to eat anything solid with them and it slowed her down so much she ate less! 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I once met a woman who told me that she was on the "Chopstick Diet" and explained she attempted to eat anything solid with them and it slowed her down so much she ate less! 

It's true!  Eating with adult chopsticks is considerably slower for me......every bit of rice that makes it into my mouth feels like a personal victory!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Wanda said:

The timelines are confusing. On the episode now airing Deavan is talking about the Korean ceremony but the IG says it will be October 19?

I guess she was referring to the wedding ceremony when her family will be there? 

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, Wanda said:

The timelines are confusing. On the episode now airing Deavan is talking about the Korean ceremony but the IG says it will be October 19?

Looks like they had some sort of private Korean ceremony with the parents and are going to have a wedding hall style wedding in October. These can all be separate things. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Did she use filters on her teeth?  They both look great.

Korean photos are super photoshopped! I have a friend who got his legs lengthened so he looked taller in his wedding photos 😂

Korean passport photos are also photoshopped and when I went to get my USA visa photo I had to tell the photographer repeatedly "no photoshop!, US visa!" because I couldn't be sure he wouldn't changed anything. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Are her folks bringing Drusilla to S Korea? I’m  sure Jihoons parents will be thrilled to have another body in that little apartment. Wait till Deavan announces the pregnancy. Just hearing that overgrown child Jihoon talk about having another baby and Deavan with her feeble “oh no, no more kids”  when they’re still mooching off his folks pisses me off.  My bet is her parents will be thrilled to leave Drusilla with her mom and breathe a aight of relief when they get on that plane to UTAH. 

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I loved the ceremony and clothing. Jhoon really does have a good sense of humor. She's all "Don't catch those!" LOL!!!! 

I hope he has a job other than selling stolen phones though. That living situation is TIGHT!

I thought she looked beyond beautiful in her Korean wedding garb.  I give her a lot of credit for giving it 100% - more than other brides engaging in a foreign wedding ceremony.  I liked how, even though he caught the date pit, he was all:  "She is the boss!!"  LOL!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

She really looked beautiful. I liked Jinoon’s outfit when he first danced out too. 

The US standard shoot looked great too. Then I read it’s all photoshop 👎 Dang it!! 

She looks almost normal in her newest TH. 

*swims out of the shallow end of the ranch pool*

• Love 4

She looked absolutely gorgeous in the traditional garb.  And I liked that she and his female relatives were teasing him and he took it good-naturedly.  If she can get some Korean lessons, this could actually work for out.

• Love 8

She never wanted to announce she was pregnant in the first place because it was early. She was outed by someone in a Korean moms group that she was asking for insurance advice. Damn if she hasn’t wormed her way into my cold dead heart

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Wanda said:

She never wanted to announce she was pregnant in the first place because it was early. She was outed by someone in a Korean moms group that she was asking for insurance advice. Damn if she hasn’t wormed her way into my cold dead heart

Same here. Both of them. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Same here. Both of them. 

And who would have expected this at the beginning of the season?! These two are probably really a couple, not like most of the others. 

All I remember from the beginning episodes is Drascilla's bratty behavior, but in all her scenes with Taeyang, she was quiet and sweet with her little brother.

I just hope they used some TLC money for their own place. With at least 2 bedrooms.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, blubld43 said:

And who would have expected this at the beginning of the season?! These two are probably really a couple, not like most of the others. 

All I remember from the beginning episodes is Drascilla's bratty behavior, but in all her scenes with Taeyang, she was quiet and sweet with her little brother.

I just hope they used some TLC money for their own place. With at least 2 bedrooms.

Me three.  They are a couple that, despite their beginnings (boning for three weeks without knowing each other) really do dig each other for just being each other.  And damn if Deavon has not shown her more sensible side!

• Love 11

Here's the story, of a gothy lady, who was bringing up a feral girl alone,

Both of them were living free off of her parents, they were on the dole.

Here's the story, of a manboy horndog , who was busy trying to bone American girls,

All of them had raven hair like anime cartoons, they made his toenails curl.

Then the one day when this gothy met this manboy, and they knew that it was much more than a hunch,

That this family would have the cleanest anal, that's the way they all became the Jihoon Bunch,

The Jihoon Bunch, The Jihoon Bunch, that's the wayyy theyyyy beeecame the Jihoon Bunch, da duh da duh duh duh duh duh da duh!

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

My cable guide shows Tell All Part 1 this coming Monday, and Tell All Part 2 next Monday 10/21.   However, before the Part 2 on 10/21, they will probably rerun Part 1.    

I'm lucky, I'm central time, and have the live chat, and live showing of the episodes at 8 p.m.   

So I can watch as the episode premieres, and am dealt blows as they happen. 

I'm hoping Deavan and Jihoon make it, because there are two kids involved. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/11/2019 at 1:48 PM, gingerella said:

Here's the story, of a gothy lady, who was bringing up a feral girl alone,

Both of them were living free off of her parents, they were on the dole.

Here's the story, of a manboy horndog , who was busy trying to bone American girls,

All of them had raven hair like anime cartoons, they made his toenails curl.

Then the one day when this gothy met this manboy, and they knew that it was much more than a hunch,

That this family would have the cleanest anal, that's the way they all became the Jihoon Bunch,

The Jihoon Bunch, The Jihoon Bunch, that's the wayyy theyyyy beeecame the Jihoon Bunch, da duh da duh duh duh duh duh da duh!

That was hilarious. I started singing from the first line. Nice job gingerella! lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 9