Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You guys, I have been thinking about this couple (DON'T JUDGE ME) and I kinda want them to make it.  They truly do dig each other, he is not on a mission to get to the US and she wants to go there.  Sure, she has made some HIGHLY questionable decisions in terms of birth control and parenting and her mom is nuttier than a three dollar bill, but Jihoon seems harmless and kinda hapless.  It doesn't mean I like her but I do like him and his parents, so I say why not?  

I find them the least offensive of all the couples on this show so I kind of agree, why not?  Moving to Korea could be good for both Deaven and Drascilla.  Plus I do like Jihoon’s parents.

• Love 4

Jujitzu is a nice guy from a nice family.  Deavan is getting a sweet deal and hopefully she knows it and makes it work.  She has a lot to gain from this marriage and it will all be good for her.  I think it would be good for Dracula to get away from Devean's parents and for Deavan to actually parent her and hopefully Jujitzu would help give her a stable life so she would calm the hell down.

• Love 5

I think that Hinoon is being played. The baby to be probably is not his, which is why Deviant has already dropped hints that the baby may be born premature. Of, course, Deviant may not even be sure who the father is, but she wants a husband and a putative father. Taking care of one child obviously has overwhelmed her. I doubt that she intends to move to Korea long term, and will ASAP begin to pressure Hinoon to move back to the US. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I like him, I think he needs Chapstick, but he is sweet and had a good attitude.

I don't think he loves her and i suspect he may not have a lot of experience with women and has mistaken lust for love.  And he wants to do the right thing.

She is just such an unbelievably wet blanket of a human being.  She is like a misery succubus who will suck every bit of joy and happiness and corny humor out of his life.  

She has zero work ethic and has managed to be an absent parent even though I have yet to hear her having any type of job.  This likely means that her laissez faire parenting will continue and she will proclaim that she needs to be a stay at home mom in s. Korea. Doing the same absent parenting that she does in the United States.  

Druscilla is going to run his parents ragged.  Jihoons mom will probably have to end of watching and raising devans badass kid because Devan will constantly and miserably whine that she has to care for the baby.  But if course Devan won't hear any talk of discipline for her little angel.

I'm not sure how s. Korean schools deal with poorly behaved children but I suspect it's nothing Devan will approve of.

I can't argue with this, lol!!!

• Love 2
On 7/28/2019 at 6:25 PM, Gobi said:

I think that Hinoon is being played. The baby to be probably is not his, which is why Deviant has already dropped hints that the baby may be born premature. Of, course, Deviant may not even be sure who the father is, but she wants a husband and a putative father. Taking care of one child obviously has overwhelmed her. I doubt that she intends to move to Korea long term, and will ASAP begin to pressure Hinoon to move back to the US. 

Oh this is soooo going to be an eight pound "premie" !

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 7/28/2019 at 3:25 PM, Gobi said:

HOW is she going to make the move?  She melted down picking them up from the airport so how is she going to fly half way across the world with the Hell child and a new baby.  That would make me melt down.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, toodles said:

HOW is she going to make the move?  She melted down picking them up from the airport so how is she going to fly half way across the world with the Hell child and a new baby.  That would make me melt down.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

Spoiler

She’s saying now she needs a c section immediately. That either she dies or the baby dies if she doesn’t have the surgery. That’s going to delay her move to  Korea.  

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, iwasish said:
  Hide contents

She’s saying now she needs a c section immediately. That either she dies or the baby dies if she doesn’t have the surgery. That’s going to delay her move to  Korea.  

Something about this whole situation makes me think this is not Jihoon's baby.....

• Love 4

Since we haven't seen the episode, I don't know,  but it seems to me if her and the baby were in danger she'd be in the hospital.  I had an emergency c section with my son and once we knew I had severe pre eclampsia the hospital told me I wasn't leaving.   

• Love 7
On 7/30/2019 at 8:30 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Ledia told some gossip site that she baby sat Deaven's baby all weekend so Deavan could do the tell all in NYC.  

Because trusting Ledia with a baby is the FIRST thing any mother would do.  LOL.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL..."babies are normally 14 pounds though!"

I'm reminded of an  episode of Modern Family with Cam and Mitchell's wedding. Their wild and crazy friend, Sal shows up pregnant. She keeps saying she is only a few months along but she is ready to pop. When she goes into labor she tells the white father of the baby that sometimes preemies come out black. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

Dang, Deavan looks so much better without makeup. Totally different looking person. I cannot understand why she piles on that red rouge, red eyeshadow, and red/fuchsia lipstick (that is not even within the lip lines; I think one of her kids must apply it because it's a damn mess). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

So living in Utah has definitely influenced Deavan's choice to spell her daughter's name differently. It's a common Utah thing (and my boss sent me this video , he's not Mormon but is from Utah)

• LOL 3
12 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

And right after the arrival of her new sibling! That won’t set the stage for resentment at all.

Maybe the little one will have a better chance of surviving. 

She doesnt seem like the kind of kid I’d trust alone with a newborn.

• LOL 1

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually like Devean's clothes. My husband describes my style as "some kind of witchy, beachy, southern gothic hillbilly" which is probably about as close as anyone's going to get to the way I dress. I'd rather look at Devean's clothes than Rachel's (as in Jon/Rachel/England). At least they're interesting looking. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually like Devean's clothes. My husband describes my style as "some kind of witchy, beachy, southern gothic hillbilly" which is probably about as close as anyone's going to get to the way I dress. I'd rather look at Devean's clothes than Rachel's (as in Jon/Rachel/England). At least they're interesting looking. 

I agree and have had that thought, too, from time to time observing her. The makeup is a fright, but the clothes are not at all bad and she likes to wear dresses. Some of these others, especially the older ones, look like slobs in comparison.

• Love 1
On 7/30/2019 at 1:47 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Her face is going to stick that way. It may already have.

Resting Bitch Face 

I recently read that in some cases it’s due to the underlying musculature but in Devoon’s case I think it’s underlying bitchiness. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/27/2019 at 5:00 AM, Gigglepuff said:

90_Day_Fiance_The_Other_Way_Deavan_Drasc

Hey Deavan, we'll stop commenting on your brat if you learn how to use punctuation. 

Can we call her names we hear in X-rated movies?

• LOL 10
38 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

What is with the "MY HOUSE" stuff?  Thought it was her parent's house!

Plus she had her ass on the counter in Vegas... That's definitely not her house.

She's full of shit and making excuses for her own shitty parenting.

• Love 14

Deavan is quick to get snippy when something doesn't go her way, we all saw her snap at Jihoon, rather than treat him as a beloved guest on his visit with his parents.

Yes, she's been better since Taeyang was born, but I have a bad feeling about her in S Korea, with no family support and not knowing Korean. If she has a meltdown in that tiny house, what would she do? 

• Love 1
On 8/28/2019 at 8:18 AM, Hannah94 said:

Am I the only one who feels pity for little Dracula because her mom is leaving the country without her? 

My guess is that she doesn't ever spend much time with her anyway.  I mean she was able to get away for a 2 week (?) tryst with a stranger that resulted in a new baby and has tons of time for "modeling" so I would guess that Deavan just moms whenever she feels like it and lets her parents pick up most of the slack to begin with.  Dracula is probably used to being left whenever her mom wants to go do something.  No wonder she acts out.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

My guess is that she doesn't ever spend much time with her anyway.  I mean she was able to get away for a 2 week (?) tryst with a stranger that resulted in a new baby and has tons of time for "modeling" so I would guess that Deavan just moms whenever she feels like it and lets her parents pick up most of the slack to begin with.  Dracula is probably used to being left whenever her mom wants to go do something.  No wonder she acts out.

I don't get that two week tryst and explaining it to your parents.  Yeah, I know I live here rent free but I met a hot Korean dude online and he is super sexy.  Could you watch Drasilla for a couple of weeks while I go and bone?  Would ya?  Could ya?  

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I really want to know who would hire her to "model". 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Someone else posted somewhere on this forum that she could be the "before" picture for a teeth-whitening treatment and I am gonna go strongly with that.

• LOL 9

I don't think anyone pays her to actually model anything. Ledia stalks her and hired her to model her butt ugly shoes. She probably gave her some makeup since Ledia has no money.  I think in Deavans first episode her cousin or some relative was taking her "modeling" pictures.  If IG no longer existed; she wouldn't be able to share her model pictures with the world.

• Love 2

I thought it was sweet when they were leaving the park and Jihoon was having a moment with Drucilla (pushing the stroller) and he said, in response to something she said, "I'm not Jihoon, I'm papa [or dad]." Also, the escalator wink. I really feel for Jihoon. I think he is young and in over his head, but trying to do the right thing. I also think that moving to South Korea is simply a way to be on the show. He wants to be here, and I suspect that ultimately they will be.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 11
On 8/29/2019 at 1:57 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

What is with the "MY HOUSE" stuff?  Thought it was her parent's house!

LOL..."I put myself on a national reality TV show, but my life is none of your business!". Say what?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
18 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I thought it was sweet when they were leaving the park and Jihoon was having a moment with Drucilla (pushing the stroller) and he said, in response to something she said, "I'm not Jihoon, I'm papa [or dad]." Also, the escalator wink. I really feel for Jihoon. I think he is young and in over his head, but trying to do the right thing. I also think that moving to South Korea is simply a way to be on the show. He wants to be here, and I suspect that ultimately they will be.

He’s 29, I believe, that’s not so young. He has fucked up credit and no job. If Deavan had  any smarts, she’d have been a bit more careful about who she decided to have a three week, let me  get knocked up by this cute Asian guy and have him support me  and my kid(s), fuck fest. 

There’s no way she can convince me that she didn’t know she would get pregnant.. she arranged that whole meeting simply for that purpose. And made sure he knew she was pregnant before he went back. 

• Love 10
On 8/30/2019 at 6:33 AM, blubld43 said:

On 8/30/2019 at 8:15 AM, doyouevengohere said:

I don't think anyone pays her to actually model anything. Ledia stalks her and hired her to model her butt ugly shoes. She probably gave her some makeup since Ledia has no money.  I think in Deavans first episode her cousin or some relative was taking her "modeling" pictures.  If IG no longer existed; she wouldn't be able to share her model pictures with the world.

There has always been a pretty decent market in South Korea for white models. Do you ever run across a former model who is attractive, but far from stunning and you can't figure how they made a living modeling. Invariably you'll find that they were working in a secondary market like South Korea. If she can get Drascilla to behave, she could get a lot child modeling work there.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 4
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

There has always been a pretty decent market in South Korea for white models. Do you ever run across a former model who is attractive, but far from stunning and you can't figure how they made a living modeling. Invariably you'll find that they were working in a secondary market like South Korea. If she can get Drascilla to behave, she could get a lot child modeling work there.

I was always thinking that Drascilla has something going on, like ADHD or sensory seeking behaviors that would need some kind of therapy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1