Type keyword(s) to search

Corey & Evelin: The Bae of Pigs

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh Reallllllllllyyyyyyyy.....

i had written a post about how CabbagePatch was a fool to continue chasing EVILin..

Turns out I’ve been FRAUDED?!!!!!  Those two are married??? They’re just grabbing that TLC $$$! 

Why does TLC keep showing them ? Get that drunk driving goofus & his snaggle toothed witch off my screen !! 

Edited by DNR
Edit
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, DNR said:

Oh Corey. 

Please give it up. Evelin wants you around for 💰 💴 💵 

when she’s says “ i don’t want that life”. She means NOT WITH YOU !!!!! 

Find a nice gal in the pacific NW and make little cabbage patches

There is a woman on Life After Lockup who also looks like a Cabbage Patch Doll.  They would have Cabbage Patch kids.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DNR said:

Oh Reallllllllllyyyyyyyy.....

i had written a post about how CabbagePatch was a fool to continue chasing EVILin..

Turns out I’ve been FRAUDED?!!!!!  Those two are married??? They’re just grabbing that TLC $$$! 

Why does TLC keep showing them ? Get that drunk driving goofus & his snaggle toothed witch off my screen !! 

I've been saying that on here since the first few episodes he was on. 

Corey/Evilyn have been frauding everyone from the beginning. That's why I haven't been able to hate on her. All of their arguments and her bitching at him and making him jump through hoops are fake. They created this "poor Corey/evil Evilyn" narrative as a way to stay relevant and to keep on the show. I think they even practiced some of their arguments before filming them. Occasionally one of them might have crossed the line (like when, in the middle of one fight, Evilyn was like "you mean for real?"), but I don't buy a single thing happening naturally. I also think Corey played up with "Evil Evilyn" story more than she thought he would. IRL I think they're both nasty people and, like many of the others, will do anything to keep the fame train moving down the tracks-even if it means throwing other people (or each other) under the bus. 

• Love 9
23 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I've been saying that on here since the first few episodes he was on. 

Corey/Evilyn have been frauding everyone from the beginning. That's why I haven't been able to hate on her. All of their arguments and her bitching at him and making him jump through hoops are fake. They created this "poor Corey/evil Evilyn" narrative as a way to stay relevant and to keep on the show. I think they even practiced some of their arguments before filming them. Occasionally one of them might have crossed the line (like when, in the middle of one fight, Evilyn was like "you mean for real?"), but I don't buy a single thing happening naturally. I also think Corey played up with "Evil Evilyn" story more than she thought he would. IRL I think they're both nasty people and, like many of the others, will do anything to keep the fame train moving down the tracks-even if it means throwing other people (or each other) under the bus. 

Exactly and that's why even though Laura has been a lying witch I like it when she goes after those two phony baloney bullshitters.

Laura knew their secrets and then turned on them.... 😂 

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly and that's why even though Laura has been a lying witch I like it when she goes after those two phony baloney bullshitters.

Laura knew their secrets and then turned on them.... 😂 

Oh I am HERE for the Laura drama. I want her to spill the tea on everyone.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Evilynn did a 2 Part IG LIVE with the blogger John Yates earlier and almost the entire thing is Evilynn bashing, trashing and bitching about Laura 😂 

I'm praying that Laura comes back with guns blazing!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'm not going to try and find it, but I think this post from Evelin is different from their original story about how they got on the show. I think she claimed Corey applied because he wanted to be famous and she had no idea what the show was or desire to be on television.

• Love 1

She posted a pic of them together on her IG story saying "#stillstrong" (Corey also has a wedding ring in the photo) so I doubt they broke up. I'm sure she'd flip if he cheated on her but somehow I don't see her giving up that TLC money!

• Love 4
On 11/28/2020 at 9:01 AM, Takitaki said:

Corey responded by saying he's all good and healthy and there's no problems.

I see they're working hard on trying to get a spot in another spinoff.

Well, he succeeded. Much to our chagrin. 😩

Even with the new show, no one has commented on the couple since last year! Lol 

Evilyn reminds me of someone who might tie her husband up in the town market and throw darts at him to see him suffer…then laugh at him to heighten his torment.  I just don’t get it.  

• Love 4

This thread title is still about 1000 times better than this 'couple' is. Does anyone give half a fuck or a micron of shit about these two morons?

ETA: These two chucklefucks deserve each other. Evelin continues to grow more and more unattractive while homeboy becomes chunkier and chunkier. They are a perfect match made in Z-List famewhore hell.

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Didn't some articles say the bar was attached to her family's restaurant?   That bar was only for filming.     Then there was the other one they were building on the beach edge.   

I wish C & E would leave the show permanently.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

Just watched the tell "not much".  Those sisters of Evelin are pretty classy dressers.  I was wondering how long it would take for a boob to fall out.  It must be quite lucrative to embarrass yourself and your family on tv.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, marionette said:

Just watched the tell "not much".  Those sisters of Evelin are pretty classy dressers.  I was wondering how long it would take for a boob to fall out.  It must be quite lucrative to embarrass yourself and your family on tv.

Said to the wife that Lipsy (?) should change her name to Nipsy.

• LOL 6
On 6/1/2022 at 9:31 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

o, Corey want $50k for his paintings

well, Jibroni and Miona just sold the pair of pants he split for $28,000...so, yeah, no limit to the stupidity of people 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
On 6/2/2022 at 2:11 PM, Stuckathome said:

well, Jibroni and Miona just sold the pair of pants he split for $28,000...so, yeah, no limit to the stupidity of people 

Have these people suffered a head injury; wth!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1