Type keyword(s) to search

Corey & Evelin: The Bae of Pigs

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Interesting post @mamadrama.  I am not asking to divulge any names but I am curious if they were in the early seasons before the show was really a train wreck.

If this is true (and I'm betting my chillin wine in the fridge saved for later that it is) TLC has really sunk a new low. 

My guess is that even if this is true, Corey will go back to her eventually, if not already. His talk about their relationship be private and just between the two of them is just the kind of stuff he’d say to keep from getting posts calling him weak and a pussy.

• Love 2

My guess is that all of these stories that are popping up are to drum up interest in the Tell All episode.     To quote Judge Marilyn Milian (spelling?), I wouldn't believe Corey or Evelin or TLC if their tongues were notarized. 

I think Evelin wanted to pick him up at the airport, so she could get to his money first.   Heaven forbid some robber took what she's worked so hard for. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 9/23/2019 at 7:17 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is that all of these stories that are popping up are to drum up interest in the Tell All episode.     To quote Judge Marilyn Milian (spelling?), I wouldn't believe Corey or Evelin or TLC if their tongues were notarized. 

I think Evelin wanted to pick him up at the airport, so she could get to his money first.   Heaven forbid some robber took what she's worked so hard for. 

When is the Tell All? I've stopped watching the episodes but might tune into the Tell All and the snooze fest that is Shaun. 

Keith Brooks (90 day youtube reviewer) is in Ecuador right now. Besides doing 90 day reviews, he also does travel videos around the world and he had mentioned he was thinking of going to Ecuador and he is there today. 

This is what he said in the video.  He says Evelyn and Cory are together. Cory does not send her money every month like the show said. She surfs everyday because it is off season for tourists. Corey is currently in AZ with David and Annie doing some meet and greets. The bar is very small, Keith says like 5 feet by 5 feet, What we see on the show is her family's resturant behind the bar. They were never married. Cory owns several pieces of land there and the value has been going up on the parcels of land. The land is in his name not hers. He said Evelyn is nice but lives by I will do what I want to do.  Cory is coming back to Ecuador. They will not be on another season. At the tell all there was a pyschatrist , which was brought in for Laura. Laura is in Ecuador living 10 miles from Evelyn. Laura is on a 90 day visa. He says Evelyn town is not as bad as pictured on the show. The footage from the show was taped in another town over which has more animals in the street and is more run down.

• Useful 13
  • Love 6

Laura must have gone full on Looney tunes because this show has featured plenty of participants who need mental help and  they have never brought out a psychiatrist.  I cannot wait for this tell all?

But just LOL @ TLC for pretending to care.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Gobi said:

What does one say at these Meet and Greets? "Hi, I really enjoy laughing at your train wreck of a life." ?

I'd have been tempted to ask David, "How's your friend that's been supporting you for all these years?"

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Keith Brooks (90 day youtube reviewer) is in Ecuador right now. Besides doing 90 day reviews, he also does travel videos around the world and he had mentioned he was thinking of going to Ecuador and he is there today. 

This is what he said in the video.  He says Evelyn and Cory are together. Cory does not send her money every month like the show said. She surfs everyday because it is off season for tourists. Corey is currently in AZ with David and Annie doing some meet and greets. The bar is very small, Keith says like 5 feet by 5 feet, What we see on the show is her family's resturant behind the bar. They were never married. Cory owns several pieces of land there and the value has been going up on the parcels of land. The land is in his name not hers. He said Evelyn is nice but lives by I will do what I want to do.  Cory is coming back to Ecuador. They will not be on another season. At the tell all there was a pyschatrist , which was brought in for Laura. Laura is in Ecuador living 10 miles from Evelyn. Laura is on a 90 day visa. He says Evelyn town is not as bad as pictured on the show. The footage from the show was taped in another town over which has more animals in the street and is more run down.

Interesting. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Oh! Does this mean Cory unblocked Evelyn on Insta? And they fight was fake to drum up interest in the Tell All? 

He said that he blocked her on  Insta briefly but the friend she was dancing with was gay and it was resolved and they are together. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.b972c35d20c21d49e7c6416dfe57cb7e.png

Hmmmm...did she just post this today?

I'm wondering if, to offset that blogger's spoilers, she and Milquetoast Corey are trying to stir up new drama for tell all ratings (and to cover Evelin's ass for spilling the tea to that blogger, which with the NDA I'm pretty sure she wasn't supposed to).  

Watching this shitshow play out could be interesting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Bwahahahaaaa larisa just called her out on instagram... This is getting good.  😂

It's better than the show! There needs to be a 90 Day Fiance Big Brother.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, druzy said:

I wonder who wrote this for Larissa

image.thumb.png.52bb17737c5ac68ee33feaa4f9f32b0d.png

Maybe Corey wrote it  😄 .  

She clearly did not, that's for sure. 

I don't trust these particular chucklefucks.  Too many shenanigans with the four of them.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if this wasn't just for an attention-seeking bid to be asked back for next season.  Even though Evelin reportedly told that blogger she and Corey wouldn't be back, I don't think either of them would turn down the gravy train TLC paycheck.  

And Larissa?  Probably the biggest attention whore I've seen on any of these franchises and in any season, so I put nothing past her when it comes to returning to the franchise.  I could see her, Evelin, and Corey brainstorming this crap in hopes to get TLC come knocking with another round at their trough of shame.

Blech.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

And Larissa?  Probably the biggest attention whore I've seen on any of these franchises and in any season, so I put nothing past her when it comes to returning to the franchise.

Have you forgotten Darcy?

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Have you forgotten Darcy?

I think I give Larrisa the "edge" (for lack of a better word) because I find her nasty to the core, whilst I find Darcy desperate to the core.  I find Darcy's bullshit entertaining...Larrisa's not so much.  

Stacy's pretty damned good at the gaslighting for attention, though, so if she became a full-time participant, she might very well earn the proverbial crown.  😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I guess Larissa hasn’t sent any money home to her kids. She’s barely recognizable. And she’s dropped the extra and unneeded “E” on the end of many words. So either it was an affectation to make her uniqueE or someone is writing for her. 

• Useful 1
32 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I guess Larissa hasn’t sent any money home to her kids. She’s barely recognizable. And she’s dropped the extra and unneeded “E” on the end of many words. So either it was an affectation to make her uniqueE or someone is writing for her. 

I've always been of the opinion that those kids are nowhere on her "things to do" list and that the only reason her kids were even addressed on the show was because internet sleuths had discovered them, so at that point TLC had to address the issue.  I'll never believe she had intentions of bringing those kids over to America.  I think Debbie knew about the kids from the beginning, too, but it was never an issue because Larissa never had any intention of bringing them over here.  The big "reveal" to Debbie was just fuck and awe to address the issue on camera.  

She's a self-absorbed arrogant beast..just like Colty.  I thought they deserved one another  😄 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, druzy said:

This cracked me up. 

"I have 2 seasons, I don't need to be associate with cast member to be relevant"

Yeah, it kind of seems like you do...

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Geeze !!! This chicks are flipping crazy. Evil and Cory are enough on their own. Now here comes Larissa. And Laura is hanging out up the street. That's a nutty 90 Day special right there. Throw in Darcey and Akini!  

• LOL 7
On 10/6/2019 at 9:45 PM, FairyDusted said:

Geeze !!! This chicks are flipping crazy. Evil and Cory are enough on their own. Now here comes Larissa. And Laura is hanging out up the street. That's a nutty 90 Day special right there. Throw in Darcey and Akini!  

And may I suggest Chantel as well.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

oops - thank you. forgive my ignorance and thank you for explaining.

No ignorance, Mayvenne; was not broadcasted everywhere. I’m Peruvian and happened to hear of it.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

I am still navigating my way around here. Last night was part 1 of the Tell All..and I don't see any comments. I have tried looking. Can anyone steer me there? thank you eternally

The live chat while the show is being televised is under the main 90 Day Fiance heading, in the Rice a Roni thread.  Comments any time after the show is over are listed with the rest of the episodes under the Season Tell All thread.  Hope this helps. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

I am still navigating my way around here. Last night was part 1 of the Tell All..and I don't see any comments. I have tried looking. Can anyone steer me there? thank you eternally

Go to the main page for 90DF, click on 90DF The Other Way, and then the thread for the Tell All.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2