Type keyword(s) to search

Corey & Evelin: The Bae of Pigs

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Corey's father died earlier this year.  That's so sad; he seemed like a nice guy.  There was a go-fund-me to help pay for the funeral expenses. 😞

How sad.  I liked what we had seen of him, too. 

And thank you for your updates, Doyou.  Always on top of things. 

• Love 3
On 8/15/2019 at 8:07 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Corey's father died earlier this year.  That's so sad; he seemed like a nice guy.  There was a go-fund-me to help pay for the funeral expenses. 😞

Jeeez... They have to ask for hand outs to bury the father meanwhile dumbass corey squanders away thousands of dollars. 

It's hard to feel sorry for stupid people.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I hope evilin let him off his chain long enough to go to his dad's funeral.

Anyways after this weeks episode, Corey's IG was all about how sorry he was for bringing up the past to Evilin and how much he loved her and that he was sorry for asking her about how she has slept with everyone in Engabao and cheating on him.  Evilin's IG was about how when Corey appears victimized she's not attracted to him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
10 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Anyways after this weeks episode, Corey's IG was all about how sorry he was for bringing up the past to Evilin and how much he loved her and that he was sorry for asking her about how she has slept with everyone in Engabao and cheating on him.  Evilin's IG was about how when Corey appears victimized she's not attracted to him.

Should be more like it's time to sell the bar and recoup my investment. And move back to the US.

• Love 6

I know a lot of people have commented that we are all being "played" by Corey and Evelin and they're really married and all this drama on the show is just acting. This may be true, but here's what I don't get. At what point did one of them get the bright idea: "Let's go on this TV show and portray to the world I'm a cheating skank and you're a cuckold and that I'm not that interested in you. It will be fun and good for our relationship."

Isn't there such a thing as good fame and bad fame, and isn't this "bad fame"?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13
On 8/23/2019 at 10:21 AM, doyouevengohere said:

I think Evilin just wanted attention for the bar to drum up business because she loves money, and she thought she might be "discovered" as a model or something.  Corey just went along with it b/c he has no brains.

She'd really have to be a fool if she thinks she can model, I still believe she's a good 10 years older than what she claims. She's past the first flush of youth for sure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 8/25/2019 at 5:30 AM, blubld43 said:

She'd really have to be a fool if she thinks she can model, I still believe she's a good 10 years older than what she claims. She's past the first flush of youth for sure.

Exactly, the only thing Evelin could model for is Halloween masks

They could make a mold of her scowl... best wicked witch mask on the planet. 👹👿

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 8/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Evelin is a genius! She can threaten him whenever he brings up her indiscretions: “Corey, when you criticize me about screwing every male within a 50 mile radius, I don’t find you attractive and don’t want to have sex with you.” 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Evelin is a genius! She can threaten him whenever he brings up her indiscretions: “Corey, when you criticize me about screwing every male within a 50 mile radius, I don’t find you attractive and don’t want to have sex with you.” 

Right?  He asks her about it and she throws him out and makes him sleep outside.  It’s like an alternate universe.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

We heard early on that they stayed together and had been together for years.  Find it hard to imagine that the article claims she's getting a bad edit.  The negative feedback she receives seems to be self-induced.  There are those who admire her honesty.  Yikes.  Her delivery is brutal.  

• Love 3

Wow, Corey sounds like a battered wife. "No, no honey, please don't listen to them. They're trolls and you're the best! It's my fault that they see you like that, because I had to go open my mouth and mention something that happened a long time ago. It's okay that you're the town pump, because it shows what a strong woman you are! pleasedon'thitme 😱 i'llgosleepinthedriveway"

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

OMG! Look at the street lamp behind Corey giving him the cuckold horns! LMAO!

Too Funny!

So she thinks she is being shamed for "owning and enjoying her sexuality"?  No, more for cheating and lying about it...

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I was firmly a Evilin fan in the begining......that said, I don't really care that Evilin has had sex with all of Engabo, but I do think it's terrible that she wasn't honest to Corey and even was with guys while she was basically with him.  And as for being a strong woman, she is sure quick to ask her man for money that she had nothing to do with earning.  Also I love how she doesn't care what people think but then writes a ton about how she doesn't care about what people think, lol.  I wasn't aware she knew that much English!  "I was the Queen one year!" LOL of what? the BJ?  I also love how she basically gets Corey to say he's sorry for her being a Engabo whore and cheating on him.  She's not at all sorry, but she made sure that he IS !

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 12
On 8/27/2019 at 10:41 AM, Drogo said:

Everyone who doesn't like Evelin is just jealous because they can't get a date. 

With Corey. 

I think we've all figured out that Evil Lynn is the town whore, and no quantity of celebrating female sexuality is going to change that.  She herself says she is ashamed of what she did.  If you're going to fuck around, Ev, own it and rejoice in it.

• Love 10

Who she sleeps with is her business but lying to Corey and cheating on him while happily burning through his life savings is what makes her  a terrible person and a whore. Does she even have a job? If she supported herself, was single and wanted to explore her sexuality then more power to her.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 9
On 8/22/2019 at 9:36 PM, gavinmac said:

I know a lot of people have commented that we are all being "played" by Corey and Evelin and they're really married and all this drama on the show is just acting. This may be true, but here's what I don't get. At what point did one of them get the bright idea: "Let's go on this TV show and portray to the world I'm a cheating skank and you're a cuckold and that I'm not that interested in you. It will be fun and good for our relationship."

Isn't there such a thing as good fame and bad fame, and isn't this "bad fame"?

So I have friends who have been on this show and I can say that, from their perspectives, they highly underestimated the way their "storylines" would affect them in the real world. The whole "editing shenanigans" has come up a few times, but for the most part the couples I know have been shocked at how narrow the scope of their narrative can become. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So I have friends who have been on this show and I can say that, from their perspectives, they highly underestimated the way their "storylines" would affect them in the real world. The whole "editing shenanigans" has come up a few times, but for the most part the couples I know have been shocked at how narrow the scope of their narrative can become. 

Oh, MamaDrama. Are you friends still on the show? Are they happy with the edit? Do they regret doing the show? 

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Oh, MamaDrama. Are you friends still on the show? Are they happy with the edit? Do they regret doing the show? 

One couple had an update show but haven't filmed since. They were both pretty private people to begin with and she wound up being very uncomfortable with the attention they were getting. She's a naturally quiet, private person and her personality just didn't really come out on screen. The other couple are still going strong. They got one of those cringe worthy edits where neither one of them look very good, but they're also having a ball being a part of the show so they don't really care. They're not so crazy about the way they're portrayed on air, but they love the production staff, like getting to know the other cast members, enjoy going to the tell alls and other media events, and generally just have fun with it. Everything we've seen on air has been "real" but some of them have been taken out of context or slightly embellished upon. Sometimes they will reenact things that happened either before the show started filming or things that were not caught on camera. Their friends were also on the show and they're not happy at all at how they were portrayed.

This is why I think the fight between Evelin and Corey may have been legit. I think a lot of their scenes have been either reenactments or just an amplified version of reality. They may have put some limits on topics that they didn't want the other to bring up on camera and Corey crossed that line when he started talking about her cheating. I think that's why she kept saying "for real", because at first she may have thought that he was just playing a part. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 3
Spoiler

My understanding (I worked with a naturalized U.S. citizen of the Philippines for years, and it was an education in immigration) is that if you have applied for any type of immigration visa to the U.S. you can't come into the country for any reason until that is granted.     

Myra (not even close to her real name) and her husband were naturalized, her kids were all born in the U.S., but every one of her siblings, and spouses applied for U.S. immigration.   So when Myra's mother (she had brought her to the U.S. to take care of Myra's kids) got sick, the siblings couldn't visit, because they had all applied to come to the U.S.     

So if any of the non-U.S. part of the couples have tried to come in the country, they can't visit (so you won't come here on a tourist visa, and disappear into the country, never to leave).   

My guess is some of the couples are filming in their home country for this show,  but I bet some are on immigration lists, so they can't even visit until that's granted.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

Corey posted a nice thank you to everyone for their sympathies about his father's passing. It's on his Instagram and I am not a follower; someone sent the link to me on Twitter. I'm not sure it will load, I'm having trouble getting Instagram links to show up. It was removed 😣 He reprinted the text in this one with four photos attached. There is a little white arrow on the photo, click to advance.

I also have an Instagram from Evelin that I thought I would post, where she discusses people talking about her looks. The major discussions have been that her attitude is what makes her ugly and if she didn't want to be discussed, she shouldn't have been so awful to Corey. She also apparently posts photo after photo of her in bikinis making people ask why did she post them if she didn't want feedback on her looks? 

Now it may look like I was posting it because of the comments above so I debated it for a minute, but it's certainly discussion worthy. She's like Pao. And it's gone, she deleted it. Here is a screencap from another Instagram account.

This should be from Evelin's Instagram account discussing rumors about them being married:

Edited by Christina
Trying to fix link
  • Love 2
On 9/4/2019 at 9:29 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:
  Hide contents

My understanding (I worked with a naturalized U.S. citizen of the Philippines for years, and it was an education in immigration) is that if you have applied for any type of immigration visa to the U.S. you can't come into the country for any reason until that is granted.     

Myra (not even close to her real name) and her husband were naturalized, her kids were all born in the U.S., but every one of her siblings, and spouses applied for U.S. immigration.   So when Myra's mother (she had brought her to the U.S. to take care of Myra's kids) got sick, the siblings couldn't visit, because they had all applied to come to the U.S.     

So if any of the non-U.S. part of the couples have tried to come in the country, they can't visit (so you won't come here on a tourist visa, and disappear into the country, never to leave).   

My guess is some of the couples are filming in their home country for this show,  but I bet some are on immigration lists, so they can't even visit until that's granted.  

This is true for some countries but not all. My husband came over on a K-1 visa. The reason we chose a K-1 and not a spousal visa is because with the K-1 he was allowed to come and visit me, and even stay up to 90 days, in the US while the visa was processing. At that time the visa processing was taking about 8 months. As long as he didn't stay here for more than 90 days he was fine to come over and stay with me. He couldn't do that on the spousal visa. For a spousal visa, which could've taken 2 years, once we applied for it he wouldn't be allowed in the US until the visa was in hand. It was important that he be with me in the US while we were waiting for the visa because I was getting ready to give birth to our first son and neither of us wanted him to miss that. 

He is British, though, and the UK is part of the visa waiver program. Brits can travel to the US and stay for up to 3 months without a visa of any kind, just as we are allowed to go to the UK for a short stay without a visa. 

We actually cut it close with the visa stuff. I gave birth and then 10 days later he got the letter from the consulate saying that he needed to go to London for his interview and biometrics. We had 2 days' notice to get him a plane ticket and send him to London. He got the notice, flew over there, went through the process, and then got on a plane and came back to the US all in the same week. 

I don't mind Corey, and I'm sorry about his dad dying, but on social media he appears to be the same kind of fame hog as the rest of them. When people were asking him what they could do to help in his time of loss, he's been directing them to his Cameo page where you can buy personalized messages from him. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

This is true for some countries but not all. My husband came over on a K-1 visa. The reason we chose a K-1 and not a spousal visa is because with the K-1 he was allowed to come and visit me, and even stay up to 90 days, in the US while the visa was processing. At that time the visa processing was taking about 8 months. As long as he didn't stay here for more than 90 days he was fine to come over and stay with me. He couldn't do that on the spousal visa. For a spousal visa, which could've taken 2 years, once we applied for it he wouldn't be allowed in the US until the visa was in hand. It was important that he be with me in the US while we were waiting for the visa because I was getting ready to give birth to our first son and neither of us wanted him to miss that. 

He is British, though, and the UK is part of the visa waiver program. Brits can travel to the US and stay for up to 3 months without a visa of any kind, just as we are allowed to go to the UK for a short stay without a visa. 

We actually cut it close with the visa stuff. I gave birth and then 10 days later he got the letter from the consulate saying that he needed to go to London for his interview and biometrics. We had 2 days' notice to get him a plane ticket and send him to London. He got the notice, flew over there, went through the process, and then got on a plane and came back to the US all in the same week. 

I don't mind Corey, and I'm sorry about his dad dying, but on social media he appears to be the same kind of fame hog as the rest of them. When people were asking him what they could do to help in his time of loss, he's been directing them to his Cameo page where you can buy personalized messages from him. 

Evelin probably  doesn’t want him back till he makes enough money for the tables and the bathrooms for her little Tiki bar.  

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I haven't had time to investigate, but apparently Corey is back in Washington with his family and Evelin has confirmed on her IG that they have split up.  

Looks like Corey found his backbone (and balls).  

Now if he can only find that reported $40K he dropped on Evelin and the Ecuador businesses.  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I haven't had time to investigate, but apparently Corey is back in Washington with his family and Evelin has confirmed on her IG that they have split up.  

Looks like Corey found his backbone (and balls).  

Now if he can only find that reported $40K he dropped on Evelin and the Ecuador businesses.  

At least he got more for his $40K than Caesar ever did.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Soap Dirt reports that Corey most likely dumped Evelin due to something that will be shown later this season on “90 Day Fiance: The Other Way.”

“[The] Tell All [episode] will be brutal on Corey Rathgeber,” Soap Dirt reported, crediting a production source. “We were told TLC had Corey sign a mental health waiver and then showed him – with cameras rolling – previously unaired footage of Evelin Villegas and her ex-boyfriend she cheated with. Reportedly, Corey broke down crying and spent time backstage being counseled by a shrink the network brought in.

“Given that they had him sign a waiver and had a shrink on standby, production knew this would devastate Corey. And it did. Now, just a few weeks after taping, and Corey Rathgeber’s blocked Evelin Villegas on Instagram and her behavior certainly confirms the split.”

While Evelin was ranting on Instagram, Corey was posting photos of himself celebrating his birthday with friends and family.

On Thursday, he posted a message to his fans who are asking him about the status of his engagement to Evelin.

“I know a lot of of you have questions about me and Evelin, but that is personal and strictly between me and her,” he wrote on Instagram. “Thank you for understanding and respecting our relationship. And thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday. I appreciate all the love and support.”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7
On 8/27/2019 at 7:41 AM, Drogo said:

Everyone who doesn't like Evelin is just jealous because they can't get a date. 

With Corey. 

This is the same squawk all these birds have "your criticism of me is just jealousy because you can't get a man like my [Corey, Aladin, sumit, zied, azan]". 

And frankly, assuming women who criticize another woman do so because they can't get a date is some sexist bullshit.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not sure if this is true but I wouldn't be surprised https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/corey-rathgeber-sees-evelin-villegas-cheating-blocks-her-returns/amp/. How Can Evelyn claim they were casual when Corey spent his life savings and planned to propose marriage? Doesn't sound casual to me

I'd like to be in a casual relationship where I get to spend 6 months in the States with a guy and he buys my family expensive gifts after said 6 months is over. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I'd like to be in a casual relationship where I get to spend 6 months in the States with a guy and he buys my family expensive gifts after said 6 months is over. 

For real.  I'll go search some apps and when I find it, I'll get back to you with my referral code 🙂

(my bf is sitting next to me saying "Is this what I missed out on by meeting you the old fashioned way, by accident?" He's not so tech savvy, apps are a mystery. It's part of his charm most days.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 8/29/2019 at 5:42 AM, mamadrama said:

Interesting post @mamadrama.  I am not asking to divulge any names but I am curious if they were in the early seasons before the show was really a train wreck.

“[The] Tell All [episode] will be brutal on Corey Rathgeber,” Soap Dirt reported, crediting a production source. “We were told TLC had Corey sign a mental health waiver and then showed him – with cameras rolling – previously unaired footage of Evelin Villegas and her ex-boyfriend she cheated with. Reportedly, Corey broke down crying and spent time backstage being counseled by a shrink the network brought in.

If this is true (and I'm betting my chillin wine in the fridge saved for later that it is) TLC has really sunk a new low. 

• Love 1