Type keyword(s) to search

Tiffany & Ronald: Aces High, Expectations Low

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She probably figured a baby would give him ANOTHER reason to stay on the straight and narrow.... or she was knocked up within a couple days of getting to SA. 

Babies just can be a distraction from dealing with a bad, codependent relationship. A bandage on a gaping wound.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, iwasish said:

Maybe she wised up and didn’t marry him. Just had another kid that she’ll end up supporting by herself. 

I hope she didn't marry him. I read the article and it appears she had the baby here in the U.S. while he and his mother observed the birth on a video call. Crikey!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, iwasish said:

Maybe she wised up and didn’t marry him. Just had another kid that she’ll end up supporting by herself. 

Since Tiff (and Ronald) can't figure out how to use birth control, this would be about the smartest thing she could do at this point.

I feel so bad for Daniel. Not only did his other drag him halfway around the world for a criminal and addict, (oh, but her son comes first!!) now he'll be playing second fiddle to his mother and "daddy's" accident. The kid can't catch a break. (Of course, older children do fine with younger siblings, but nothing about this situation is normal). Hopefully Tiff gets on the pill and stays in the US while raising Daniel and Carly on her own, dump Ronald, and put her kids first - for real this time. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

Since Tiff (and Ronald) can't figure out how to use birth control, this would be about the smartest thing she could do at this point.

I feel so bad for Daniel. Not only did his other drag him halfway around the world for a criminal and addict, (oh, but her son comes first!!) now he'll be playing second fiddle to his mother and "daddy's" accident. The kid can't catch a break. (Of course, older children do fine with younger siblings, but nothing about this situation is normal). Hopefully Tiff gets on the pill and stays in the US while raising Daniel and Carly on her own, dump Ronald, and put her kids first - for real this time. 

Well at least Tiffany knew that she was pregnant this time.

I wonder if Ronald has a job? 

• LOL 3
(edited)
22 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

(Of course, older children do fine with younger siblings, but nothing about this situation is normal)

Sandwiched between Daniel and Carly is their four year old aunt. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

Well at least Tiffany knew that she was pregnant this time.

I wonder if Ronald has a job? 

Tiffany knew the first time.

To answer your question:  No, doubtful.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Shout out to Maliq, the worst child actor, but most hilarious person on this show. “Huh?...yeah..uh...I’ll...uh...miss you too, kid. Sorry, Dorothy. My corn pad slipped.” 

• Love 1
(edited)

So Ronald (according to last night's episode) has a longer record than Al Capone?    And caught with LSD and Heroin?      If Tiffany really cared about Daniel, and wasn't dumb as a box of hammers, she should have grabbed her son, and gone home.  

So Daniel's father died, and now she's hooked up with Ronald who lies about everything?     She's actually going to be surprised when he screws her over the way he did his former employer, and his own mother.    Just because she calls it Rehab, doesn't mean the Wellness Center really qualifies as one either.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 7/12/2019 at 9:57 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

There are a lot of pictures of Tiffany, and Ronald and she's wearing a wedding dress, and they're supposed to be at the wedding and after.  

Yes, I saw those pictures of her in a white dress.  Did they get married?

I don't like Ronald, but young guys these days seem to want women who look like Instagram models.  Tiffany isn't a size zero, so many men won't be checking for her.  I guess she was happy that a man who looked like Ronald was into her, so happy that she overlooked his many, many issues.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2

I'm actually relieved to hear this.  I could give two shits about their horrible mother, but the adorable Daniel and the new baby will be a whole lot better off at home with family than in South Africa with that criminal.  I hope Tiffany's mother or sister can get custody to keep them there.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So Ronald (according to last night's episode) has a longer record than Al Capone?    And caught with LSD and Heroin?      If Tiffany really cared about Daniel, and wasn't dumb as a box of hammers, she should have grabbed her son, and gone home.  

So Daniel's father died, and now she's hooked up with Ronald who lies about everything?     She's actually going to be surprised when he screws her over the way he did his former employer, and his own mother.    Just because she calls it Rehab, doesn't mean the Wellness Center really qualifies as one either.  

That is scary, because assuming the heroin was his .....that is not a soft, recreational drug.  I've never heard of functional heroin addicts, though they may exist i suppose.

I feel most sorry for young Daniel. Hopefully this whole thing with Tiffany and Ronald will be over by the time this baby is old enough to have any awareness of the situation. I'd never wish a distant, deadbeat dad on anyone, but in this case it may be for the best. However, I have a feeling this idiot will be dragging both kids back to SA soon enough. This chic needs to get an IUD or something NOW. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

She's already had a child with Ronald.

She's in for a lifetime of hurt with this guy.

I agree and now we have two children in this mess. There was not one decent guy in all of the US she couldn't have met? There are nice men out there! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I agree and now we have two children in this mess. There was not one decent guy in all of the US she couldn't have met? There are nice men out there! 

Or even a decent South African man she could have met while she was there!  No, she’s now fixated on a future with a loser criminal addict.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Or even a decent South African man she could have met while she was there!  No, she’s now fixated on a future with a loser criminal addict.

Who discussed human trafficking with her small son! WTF?? 

• Love 5

I'm just watching the episode now and I lol'd at Ronald saying the drugs in the jacket were his friends. Bitch, I told my mom the same thing when she found cigarettes in my backpack at 16/17. Oh, and the condoms she found in my room ALSO weren't mine. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I'm just watching the episode now and I lol'd at Ronald saying the drugs in the jacket were his friends. Bitch, I told my mom the same thing when she found cigarettes in my backpack at 16/17. Oh, and the condoms she found in my room ALSO weren't mine. 

Yes, everyone had a "friend" for whom you were holding onto things like cigarettes, alcohol etc.... as a favor. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, libgirl2 said:

Yes, everyone had a "friend" for whom you were holding onto things like cigarettes, alcohol etc.... as a favor. 

Right!? LMAO. "Mom, I'm totally hanging onto these condoms/cigarettes/booze for Sally. Even thought they're in my room, in my nightstand/bag, they're not mine. Really." 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

"Daniel, do you know what sex trafficking is?"  Then he goes on to EXPLAIN IT

And tell the boy that they take little boys like him!! Jeezus. 

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She annoys me more than Nicole for some reason,

Same here. Nicole is dumb as hell, but even she didn't bring little May along to hook up with a KNOWN criminal. 

Tiffany is on the same level as that other chunky girl who hooked up with the criminal from England, who, like Ronald, will thankfully never set foot in N. America. 

• Love 11
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

And tell the boy that they take little boys like him!! Jeezus. 

Same here. Nicole is dumb as hell, but even she didn't bring little May along to hook up with a KNOWN criminal. 

Tiffany is on the same level as that other chunky girl who hooked up with the criminal from England, who, like Ronald, will thankfully never set foot in N. America. 

Wonder why Daniel was uncomfortable?  Hmmm.....veiled threats of being kidnapped into sex trafficking, getting your throat slit over a cell phone or realizing you get to play in garbage.  In garbage.  

I don't find Ronald attractive at all,  He is too smug for me.  Way too good at lying.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Dear TIffany:  I am a compassionate special education teacher, mother, wife, friend and lover of animals.  Having said that, I straight up hate you.  Gangster hate you.  You wanna know why?  Here we go:

"If you drink excessively or have a stripper, the wedding is off, I need to trust you."

Ronald drinks excessively, humps a keg and has a stripper doing "stuff" to him.  THe wedding is still on.  She demands he use a credit card so she can check his purchases.  That is a healthy marriage there, folks!

"Daniel, look at all the garbage!"  Tiffany, if you are trying to sell SA to your son, pointing out miles of garbage is not going to do it.   And let's face it, the real garbage is driving the car.  "Put your cell phone away, my boy, people will kill you for it."  Ugh.  "Daniel, do you know what sex trafficking is?"  Then he goes on to EXPLAIN IT.  While Tiffany just meekly suggests that is a heavy topic.  Now we are in the restaurant and the following is said by Daniel:

"I am uncomfortable here, I want to go home to my family."

Does Tiffany show empathy, LISTEN to her son and remember herself saying, "If Daniel is unhappy here in any way, we are coming back to the United States."  

No, she then doubles down and MANIPULATES HIM.  "But what about US?  We are your family.  All those people we met at the party are your family, too!"  No, Tiff, they are not.  They met him ONCE.  His family is back in Maryland.  Then, when pressed why Ronald can't come to the US, Tiff says, "It is adult stuff."  Bitch please:  You lost the right to deny him information when Gambler McFelon decided to tell Daniel about sex trafficking.  Because the topics of candy and garbage had run their course, apparently, and the natural course of events is to gloss over toys, movies and games and plow into sex trafficking.  I hate him.

I am 54 and loving my empty nest.  Loved every minute of being a SAHM, I truly did but dammit I would fly to SA and bring that sweet boy back and raise him.  I guess I could have had a baby at 46 but he does NOT deserve that shitty selfish woman as a mom.  Let save the "best" for last, shall we?

"I was convicted of armed robbery and now I going to peddle a story that I was wearing my friend's jacket with HEROIN AND LSD."  And she believed him.  He then rambled on and on about something with his employer that I could not follow because I was so busy booking a flight to SA to kidnap sweet Daniel.  Then he tops it all off by expecting a medal for paying back his mom.  For stealing her fridge.  Stealing from his mom.

Her befuddled looks of "It is really making me question my decision" or "I am really wondering about my future"  make me mute the tv.  She annoys me more than Nicole for some reason, maybe because TIffany has some money, has a marketable skill that she can take anywhere in the world and she picks Gambler McFelon to spend her future with.  Maybe because Tiffany seemed to be a really caring parent with Daniel and is now pissing it all away, Nicole never seemed that interested in May, except as a prop.

Somewhere deep down, under all that delusion and stubbornness...Nicole knows the truth.  

Tiffany knows the truth on a superficial and deep level.  She constantly is saying that this odd or she won't be able to trust him, or she is mad he crossed boundaries.  She is saying all this days before marrying him.  While she can still get on a plane and go home.  Its bizarre. 

She cannot be this thirsty for dick!

And he isn't even good looking.  He looks red and weasely.  He doesn't even look remotely interesting, funny or intelligent.  Like WTF?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but someone from SA on reddit explained that it really is a dangerous country and kids there DO know about human trafficking early on so they are aware of their surroundings , etc.... b/c it's a danger that can be a real possibility.  SO in that light, Ronald could have been warning him of normal dangers , etc.... that all kids there know about and it wasn't just some weird random creepy thing he said?   I currently have a fan fiction running in my head where Daniel and the other kids from 90 days grow up and form a support group to cope with their horrible selfish parents that chose some SO from another country over their well being.  Grown up Daniel and grown up May are model citizens and college graduates, they meet and bond at their child of 90 day whores group and fall in love and get married; Nickel and Tiffani are not invited.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but someone from SA on reddit explained that it really is a dangerous country and kids there DO know about human trafficking early on so they are aware of their surroundings , etc.... b/c it's a danger that can be a real possibility.  SO in that light, Ronald could have been warning him of normal dangers , etc.... that all kids there know about and it wasn't just some weird random creepy thing he said?   I currently have a fan fiction running in my head where Daniel and the other kids from 90 days grow up and form a support group to cope with their horrible selfish parents that chose some SO from another country over their well being.  Grown up Daniel and grown up May are model citizens and college graduates, they meet and bond at their child of 90 day whores group and fall in love and get married; Nickel and Tiffani are not invited.

And it was impossible for Tiffany to find dick in a safer country?  If you have to be in a country where human trafficking is a problem....okay.....but she has dragged her 8 year old there by choice.  

I don't even know why she asked Ronald for the specifics of his criminal record when apparently it won't change anything and she will still marry him.  Why tell him he can't do this or that when there are zero consequences and she will just marry him anyways?

• Love 5

Oh I wasn't defending him or her; I was just saying that that sort of conversation is just normal and probably needed in SA.  Tiffiani is definitely at fault for bringing her son there.  If she wasn't so stupid and thirsty that sort of danger should have made her think good and hard before taking her son to that sort of environment.  They are stateside now and hopefully that's how it will stay.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

Somewhere deep down, under all that delusion and stubbornness...Nicole knows the truth.  

Tiffany knows the truth on a superficial and deep level.  She constantly is saying that this odd or she won't be able to trust him, or she is mad he crossed boundaries.  She is saying all this days before marrying him.  While she can still get on a plane and go home.  Its bizarre. 

She cannot be this thirsty for dick!

And he isn't even good looking.  He looks red and weasely.  He doesn't even look remotely interesting, funny or intelligent.  Like WTF?  

He’s got Azan hair. That alone should keep her from marrying him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think Tiffany annoys me more than Smug Nicole is I think we all know two things:  1) Deep down Azan will never marry here, she will be in the US and in the fall May will be in kindergarten in Florida.  2) Nicole didn't (at least that I heard) say all these concrete things to Azan that would then end their relationship.  She never said "If you do this, I am gone."  Then stayed while he did whatever thing she requested.  I mean, Azan could have six wives by now, be a chronic drinker and smoker and that would not stop Nicole, you know?  Nothing is getting in her way.

Tiffany laid out all these ground rules, openly said MULTIPLE TIMES if Daniel was upset they would return to Maryland.  Daniel is going to discover that "Dad" is a felon and Mom chose a felon for a father figure.  3000 miles away.  I hate her.  I hate Ronald, too.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Oh I wasn't defending him or her; I was just saying that that sort of conversation is just normal and probably needed in SA.  Tiffiani is definitely at fault for bringing her son there.  If she wasn't so stupid and thirsty that sort of danger should have made her think good and hard before taking her son to that sort of environment.  They are stateside now and hopefully that's how it will stay.

I have no doubt that the conversation about daily dangers in SA needs to occur to help keep Daniel safe.  But this talk should have occurred *before* Tiffany dragged her sweet kid into the Heart of Darkness, at a time when, calmly and quietly, she could have answered his questions with information appropriate to his age and level of understanding.  He needed to be told how to be safe in a way that would not terrify him--just as he's warned, say, not to get into a car with a stranger here.  Equivalences could be drawn--or forced, probably--to get the message across without trauma.  I expect the way Ronald addressed the issue of sex trafficking was perhaps normal for talking to a kid who has grown up there, and I doubt that he understands just how shocking his words were to Daniel (and to adults watching).

Most if not all of the mothers of young children on this show claim repeatedly that the needs of their children come first, and that is a big fat lie.

• Love 6

Oh it absolutely needed to happen before Daniel set foot there.  Even then I doubt it would have deterred Tiffani.  I mean she bolted over there not even understanding the extent of Ronald's problems and convictions.  She absolutely didn't care what Daniel felt about going there , how safe it was for him, his being terrified at explanations of the dangers, etc.... It's all about her.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Oh it absolutely needed to happen before Daniel set foot there.  Even then I doubt it would have deterred Tiffani.  I mean she bolted over there not even understanding the extent of Ronald's problems and convictions.  She absolutely didn't care what Daniel felt about going there , how safe it was for him, his being terrified at explanations of the dangers, etc.... It's all about her.

I agree so much!  "Look, here are some realities."  Not:  "Gonna go meet DAD!  Gonna have some CANDY!"  "Gonna get some new SHARK TOYS!!"  No wonder the poor kid is uncomfortable, he was expecting those things and gets Child Trafficking 101 and garbage.  And he doesn't even know the whole story.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree so much!  "Look, here are some realities."  Not:  "Gonna go meet DAD!  Gonna have some CANDY!"  "Gonna get some new SHARK TOYS!!"  No wonder the poor kid is uncomfortable, he was expecting those things and gets Child Trafficking 101 and garbage.  And he doesn't even know the whole story.

Exactly.  Have we even seen any of this alleged candy?  

• LOL 2

If Tiffany and Ronald had a baby in July 2019 while Paul and Karine who were very pregnant on the show had theirs in March 2019, wouldn’t that mean Tiffany was pregnant while filming? Or is my math off? If she was that could explain her determination that she had to get married immediately after Ronald got out of rehab....she wanted her dress to fit.

So Tiffany is in her mid twenties with two small children she will likely be raising alone on a cosmetology career track. If she is officially done with Ronald and that “project” she and the kids may be okay, but I don’t think Ronald will ever straighten up and fly right. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I know this can contain spoilers but I want to give everyone the chance to read about any are they together or are they not together:

Hide contents

Ronald and Tiffany were married October 2018 in South Africa.

Poor Daniel.

• Love 2
On 6/27/2019 at 11:28 AM, libgirl2 said:

I found the accent a mix between Australian and German.

Close! Africans said “ahf-ree-cahns” is his language and that is a mixture of English and Dutch. I have a few friends from Capetown and also Zimbabwe and I love that accent..it can make a doofy  looking dude become wicked sexy in my eyes..however he is from Johannesburg and that’s a more guttural accent than across the West in Capetown(which I prefer). I’m English and live in The States and bc I’ve been here awhile ppl think I’m from Australia sometimes lol

I always thought Irish sounds a lot like English and American merged...but my favourite accent has to be Welsh bc it’s sounds so melodic and their Celtic language even has words spelled  without vowels 🤓 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LeeluDallas said:

Close! Africans said “ahf-ree-cahns” is his language and that is a mixture of English and Dutch. I have a few friends from Capetown and also Zimbabwe and I love that accent..it can make a doofy  looking dude become wicked sexy in my eyes..however he is from Johannesburg and that’s a more guttural accent than across the West in Capetown(which I prefer). I’m English and live in The States and bc I’ve been here awhile ppl think I’m from Australia sometimes lol

I always thought Irish sounds a lot like English and American merged...but my favourite accent has to be Welsh bc it’s sounds so melodic and their Celtic language even has words spelled  without vowels 🤓 

It's spelled "Afrikaans" and its a mixture of African languages, Dutch and Malay.  

ETA: I know you added the pronunciation but a pet peeve of mine is people asking if I speak "African" 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
On 7/24/2019 at 4:41 AM, Neurochick said:

Yes, I saw those pictures of her in a white dress.  Did they get married?

I don't like Ronald, but young guys these days seem to want women who look like Instagram models.  Tiffany isn't a size zero, so many men won't be checking for her.  I guess she was happy that a man who looked like Ronald was into her, so happy that she overlooked his many, many issues.

I wonder if Ronald and Tiffany really did get legally married. When I was looking into getting married to my American husband in SA I discovered we would have to go to an interview to prove our relationship was bonafide (marriage fraud is pretty big in SA). I think it could have been interesting to add this fact to Ronald and Tiffany's story... but maybe they decided only Jenny and Summit would get the "its difficult to get married to my partner in their country...." 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2019 at 2:30 AM, watchingtvaddict said:

It's spelled "Afrikaans" and its a mixture of African languages, Dutch and Malay.  

ETA: I know you added the pronunciation but a pet peeve of mine is people asking if I speak "African" 

Yah sorry stupid autocorrect..and I changed it back twice 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thanks for the extra details bc I really do love listening to that language.