Type keyword(s) to search

Tiffany & Ronald: Aces High, Expectations Low

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Or is she just taking him at his word that he was never convicted?  

He steals from his mom....do you think he ever tells the truth?

the lowliest of lows

• Love 3

I can't believe Tiffany is telling her relatives about Ronald's past, and doesn't have a clue about what it really is.    Does she actually know what the official convictions are?   My guess is she took his word for it that he has no convictions.   

I would like to applaud the U.S. immigration authorities for not allowing Ronald in this country.   I don't think a thieving, gambling addict, arsonist is a category of person that we need to add.  

• Love 16
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can't believe Tiffany is telling her relatives about Ronald's past, and doesn't have a clue about what it really is.    Does she actually know what the official convictions are?   My guess is she took his word for it that he has no convictions.   

I would like to applaud the U.S. immigration authorities for not allowing Ronald in this country.   I don't think a thieving, gambling addict, arsonist is a category of person that we need to add.  

We just traded Paul to Brazil so we're doing well!

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

We just traded Paul to Brazil so we're doing well!

And Corey is off to Ecuador.  He will be home soon, though.  Evelin don't need no clinging vine, ya know?

My heart broke a bit listening to Daniel say "I am going to meet my dad, I have never had a dad."  Well, little one, you aren't going to have one in Ronald.

It amazes me when these people look into the camera and say:  "I have zero options at this point!" or something similar.  YES YOU DO!!!  YOU CAN STAY HOME, DUMBASS!!!

• Love 19

Poor Daniel, longing for a father and getting stuck with this mess of a human being. I wish these young girls wouldn’t be so casual about birth control. What kid wants to grow up knowing their bio dad just walked out of their life, didn’t want to be bothered. Does Daniel even know his name, have a picture? Tiffany talks a big game about her concern for her son, but if she truly cared about her son, she would leave him here till she makes sure it’s right for both of them and that she’s not just there to get her itch scratched.

He’s going to be crushed if this relationship doesn’t work out. 

• Love 8
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And Corey is off to Ecuador.  He will be home soon, though.  Evelin don't need no clinging vine, ya know?

My heart broke a bit listening to Daniel say "I am going to meet my dad, I have never had a dad."  Well, little one, you aren't going to have one in Ronald.

It amazes me when these people look into the camera and say:  "I have zero options at this point!" or something similar.  YES YOU DO!!!  YOU CAN STAY HOME, DUMBASS!!!

I wish, at some point a producer would just put their foot down and say "there are enough trainwrecks in the world, if you insist on taking your child, we aren't interested in filming you". It would improve my viewing experience, because I like watching trainwrecks but I hate seeing children caught in the crossfire.  And you know they will be if they are on a show connected with this franchise.

I also think these people are thirsty for reality show fame so if you tell them you aren't interested in putting them on TV of they drag their kid around I think they wouldn't.

LOL, Corey will be lucky if he makes it home.  If the cameras weren't there I think he could easily become pig feed once he started asking pesky questions about his life savings.

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I wish, at some point a producer would just put their foot down and say "there are enough trainwrecks in the world, if you insist on taking your child, we aren't interested in filming you". It would improve my viewing experience, because I like watching trainwrecks but I hate seeing children caught in the crossfire.  And you know they will be if they are on a show connected with this franchise.

I also think these people are thirsty for reality show fame so if you tell them you aren't interested in putting them on TV of they drag their kid around I think they wouldn't.

LOL, Corey will be lucky if he makes it home.  If the cameras weren't there I think he could easily become pig feed once he started asking pesky questions about his life savings.

Yep, he is just so dim and meek.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Wow, Ronald’s mother, Just Wow. 

I have a cold hard stone for a heart, but she got to me. 😢

I was just watching the bonus scene. She got to me too. Something about Ronald is off. He's very cold, not cold in the same way as Coltee, but cold nonetheless. 

Can't believe that stupid Tiffany is knowingly bringing a child into the home of a criminal wo stole from his own mother. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I was just watching the bonus scene. She got to me too. Something about Ronald is off. He's very cold, not cold in the same way as Coltee, but cold nonetheless. 

Can't believe that stupid Tiffany is knowingly bringing a child into the home of a criminal wo stole from his own mother. 

I don’t care a wit about Tiffany, she’s an idiot, But I think  her son and Ronald’s mom are going to suffer, a lot. 

• Love 5

Am I crazy or do Ronald and his family seem to have an Australian accent? I haven't followed this show much, just getting into recently so maybe I missed something. His mom seems so sweet. I hope he gets his shit together, because it breaks my heart to see little Daniel so excited to meet his "dad" if this all turns to shit.....which, let's face it - it's TLC so this will certainly turn to shit.

14 hours ago, iwasish said:

I don’t care a wit about Tiffany, she’s an idiot, But I think  her son and Ronald’s mom are going to suffer, a lot. 

Ronald’s mom seems like a sweetheart.   Too bad her son is a problem. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Ronald’s mom seems like a sweetheart.   Too bad her son is a problem. 

Yep, it seems the parents and offspring of these dimwits are the collateral damage in these shows.

I mean, Ronald stole his mom's fridge!!  Who does that?  A loser, that is who.

Spoiler

Is it true that Tiffany had a baby?  Does no one know about birth control?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yep, it seems the parents and offspring of these dimwits are the collateral damage in these shows.

I mean, Ronald stole his mom's fridge!!  Who does that?  A loser, that is who.

Reveal spoiler

Is it true that Tiffany had a baby?  Does no one know about birth control?

What were the odds on that happening ? 

13 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Am I crazy or do Ronald and his family seem to have an Australian accent? I haven't followed this show much, just getting into recently so maybe I missed something. His mom seems so sweet. I hope he gets his shit together, because it breaks my heart to see little Daniel so excited to meet his "dad" if this all turns to shit.....which, let's face it - it's TLC so this will certainly turn to shit.

For some reason a SA accent and an Australian accent sound alike to me.  I'm sure there is a reason, but they sound a lot alike and I'm too lazy to Google!

Tiffany pushing that kid and insisting she isn't is one of the more annoying things she has done. His mom seems decent so at least Daniel will have someplace to be when shit goes sideways.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Welp!  I called it!  

Devan chooses to go on national TV with her brat child and no one is allowed to have an opinion and should "mind their own business"

And mixed in with a healthy dose of "oh yeah, not giving a shit and letting my kid run wild is a conscious parental choice, don't judge me!"

And co-signed by a bunch of other halfwits who think that their poorly behaved children are everyone else's problem.  FFS.

And Tiffany called people commenting on the brat "old and ugly." She needs to take a long look in a mirror, cause she obviously doesn't realize that she's a desperate fat-girl who chased down a criminal, and that her buddy, Deavan, is white trash (with a brat for a kid).

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

And Tiffany called people commenting on the brat "old and ugly." She needs to take a long look in a mirror, cause she obviously doesn't realize that she's a desperate fat-girl who chased down a criminal, and that her buddy, Deavan, is white trash (with a brat for a kid).

Yeah, Tiffany is in absolutely no position to throw stones at anyone.  EVER.

• Love 5
On 6/25/2019 at 8:54 PM, RealReality said:

For some reason a SA accent and an Australian accent sound alike to me.  I'm sure there is a reason, but they sound a lot alike and I'm too lazy to Google!

Tiffany pushing that kid and insisting she isn't is one of the more annoying things she has done. His mom seems decent so at least Daniel will have someplace to be when shit goes sideways.

I found the accent a mix between Australian and German.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, Tiffany is in absolutely no position to throw stones at anyone.  EVER.

If she’s writing to defend Deavan, my guess is things aren’t going so well with Ronald. 

• Love 3
(edited)

There are also differing accents within SA.   The usual one Ronald has, and the more Boer one the counselor or rehab head we met had, that the show put subtitles for.    I still feel sorry for the little boy.    Ronald's mother is lovely, but I'm so afraid that Ronald isn't going to stay on track.   

Also, we only have Tiffany's word that she told the father of her son that he had to be in or out, no halfway.   It could be very different if you heard the bio. dad's story.  

I hate that Tiffany keeps saying if Ronald relapses or screws up some other way, that he will break her son's heart.   No, Tiffany is the one who decided to drag her kid to SA, to meet a man she's trained her son to call Daddy.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
On 6/27/2019 at 8:11 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Also, we only have Tiffany's word that she told the father of her son that he had to be in or out, no halfway.   It could be very different if you heard the bio. dad's story.  

He apparently died from a drug overdose a few weeks ago. Tiffany confirmed he died but not that it was from an overdose on social media and I saw it somewhere, but just can't remember where. If it was from an overdose, it may have been more of an ultimatum of sobriety, which she is not saying. That shows a bit more maturity on her part than I give her credit for, though.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Christina said:

He apparently died from a drug overdose a few weeks ago. Tiffany confirmed he died but not that it was from an overdose on social media and I saw it somewhere, but just can't remember where. If it was from an overdose, it may have been more of an ultimatum of sobriety, which she is not saying. That shows a bit more maturity on her part than I give her credit for, though.

If he did have substance abuse issues, you would think she might be more careful with her choice of mates for the future. Daniel is already at risk for those issues if he has one parent with them, now she exposes him to a possible stepdad with the same issues. Not smart. She needs to see why she is attracted to fucked up people.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Christina said:

He apparently died from a drug overdose a few weeks ago. 

So - perhaps - he who was not involved in his son's life may be helping with his support through Social Security in his death.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

So - perhaps - he who was not involved in his son's life may be helping with his support through Social Security in his death.

Tiffany doesn’t seem like the brightest bulb on that kind of thing. Ronald however would love to know there’s a steady source of cash he can find a way to access.

• Love 4

It sounded like his death was pretty recent so there wouldn't have been Social Security benefits when Tiffany met Ronald. She said he put her through hell, so she was probably funding him like Nicole and Azan only Ronald is actually willing to marry his mark. 

9 hours ago, iwasish said:

If he did have substance abuse issues, you would think she might be more careful with her choice of mates for the future. Daniel is already at risk for those issues if he has one parent with them, now she exposes him to a possible stepdad with the same issues. Not smart. She needs to see why she is attracted to fucked up people.

So that she can save them. Or because she's every bit as fucked up and needs someone worse so that she doesn't have to deal with her own faults. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

My bet is he has his bachelor party, gets drunk and she pouts. Then they get married. She’s going to get herself totally caught up in his fucked up life and most likely get knocked up, making the situation even more difficult, 

• Love 3

Does Ronald's mother think that Tiffany can save her son from himself and his addictions?

Instead of packing up and bringing your young son over to South Africa to bond with a stranger to him - who he now refers to as 'dad', and you being a semi-stranger to a dude who got out of an extended rehab stay the day before you came, wouldn't it have been smarter to come alone for a couple of months, see how it goes and then come back six months later after Ronald has hopefully found a job, has his own place, is getting counselling for his addictions, and making an effort to carve out a new life for himself and better himself to be a better life partner for you?

It was sweet that the family had a bachelorette party for her, but there needs to be some long conversations with everyone about how this will work. Addicts lie and lie a lot. You need to be equipped with the tools to deal with one and disown the dysfunction.

Don't marry him next week. Wait til the end of the 90 day residency.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Does Ronald's mother think that Tiffany can save her son from himself and his addictions?

Instead of packing up and bringing your young son over to South Africa to bond with a stranger to him - who he now refers to as 'dad', and you being a semi-stranger to a dude who got out of an extended rehab stay the day before you came, wouldn't it have been smarter to come alone for a couple of months, see how it goes and then come back six months later after Ronald has hopefully found a job, has his own place, is getting counselling for his addictions, and making an effort to carve out a new life for himself and better himself to be a better life partner for you?

It was sweet that the family had a bachelorette party for her, but there needs to be some long conversations with everyone about how this will work. Addicts lie and lie a lot. You need to be equipped with the tools to deal with one and disown the dysfunction.

Don't marry him next week. Wait til the end of the 90 day residency.

I agree with this whole post!!  Also:  "He needs to use a credit card, no cash so I can check on his every dime."  No, no you don't.  That is not your job!!!  Tiffany, you can't cure him.  

• Love 2

Ronald looks like the doofus Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte. He’s the guy who made up the story about getting robbed nearly causing an international incident. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Tiffany's an idiot. She kept saying, "if Ronald does this...if Ronald does that...I don't know if I can trust/marry him." That dummy will marry him no matter what the hell he does and he knows it. He could have easily walked out of the bar, he didn't. He weakly objected to the stripper and it sure seemed like he enjoyed that lap dance. He doesn't care and he knows damn well that Tiffany is a fool. Why the hell else would she pack her bags, her young son, and move her stupid ass to South Africa for a guy who just got out of rehab, oh, sorry, a wellness centre? 

I think Ronald's been enabled his whole life, and now Tiffany'll be taking over as his primary caretaker when she should be looking after her son, not this overgrown spoiled brat. He's like a naughty child who knows there'll be zero consequences for his actions, so he just does whatever he wants. 

• Love 14
On 6/27/2019 at 8:11 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

hate that Tiffany keeps saying if Ronald relapses or screws up some other way, that he will break her son's heart.   No, Tiffany is the one who decided to drag her kid to SA, to meet a man she's trained her son to call Daddy.  

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.  I cannot stand these dumb broads who allow (let alone think it’s cute for) their kids to call someone who has barely been in their kid’s life, “Daddy.”  Quite sick and sad and immature and stupid.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Ronald looks like the doofus Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte. He’s the guy who made up the story about getting robbed nearly causing an international incident. 

Of course she is going to get knocked up, because you know what this situation needs?  Another child!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

Of course she is going to get knocked up, because you know what this situation needs?  Another child!

Another kid goes without saying. Bad memories of a failed relationship are’t enough.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree with this whole post!!  Also:  "He needs to use a credit card, no cash so I can check on his every dime."  No, no you don't.  That is not your job!!!  Tiffany, you can't cure him.  

BINGO!

She has a child who needs her attention and guidance.  

Is that really the life she wants for herself and her son, to feel the need to monitor every move her addict husband makes, constantly checking the debit card to see what he's up and where he's at, and having to wonder 24/7 if he's relapsing in some way?  All of which will obviously interfere with the time and emotional resources she has available for her son, the innocent bystander in this charade.  Seriously, Tiffany?  

She might just be the most delusional of the entire bunch of these clowns, and that's saying a lot.  Hell, she might even take the Crown of Delusion from Nicole.  Ugh.  

• Love 1

OMG.  Tiffany just gave birth to a baby girl in the U.S. with her mother at her side,  Ronald and Ria were watching on video from South Africa.  No mention of them being married or why Tiffany was not with Ronald in South Africa.  What a mess!! 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, sharwoods said:

OMG.  Tiffany just gave birth to a baby girl in the U.S. with her mother at her side,  Ronald and Ria were watching on video from South Africa.  No mention of them being married or why Tiffany was not with Ronald in South Africa.  What a mess!! 

WAIT WAIT WAIT WhaT?????????????

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, sharwoods said:

Citizenship issues maybe?

12 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I thought she already had a baby girl with him???? Carly Rose......Is this the same one or another one?  Maybe she didn't know she was pregnant again this time???????

ETA: I just went and looked and it's just one baby girl; I thought she had already had the baby.  Weird she came back to the US; maybe they are seperated- that would be smart of her.