Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Tiffany & Ronald: Aces High, Expectations Low

Recommended Posts


Now I have to worry about a dog, as well as the two kids.     So does this mean TLC/Sharp refused to sign them for another season of anything?       

So, I guess that's just Ronald's answer to Tiffany?   So what did she say to him?   

I bet Tiffany never registered the marriage (apparently that's a long drawn out project in S.A.), and my guess is there is no mention of Ronald on Carly's birth certificate, and passport.    

Ronald can't come to the U.S., and so the only visitation will be by Carly going to S.A., which is not happening.    If he can even get custody, or even get a DNA test ordered.   It's not as if he has the mega bucks that a custody, or divorce costs.   I'm betting that wasn't even a legal marriage anyway.  

Even if Ronald didn't have a criminal record, he needs a sponsor to ever come here, so that's not going to happen.     I'm wondering if the dog was a Christmas gift to the kids, and a ploy to make Daniel demand to stay there? 

Ronald is so delusional if he thinks he has the money to fight for Carly's custody, and if Tiffany ever goes back to S.A. after this, she's a fool.   Or maybe it's another faked break up and reunion, to get another season of the Other Way for her, or keep on HEA for one more season. 

Ronald has no right to see Daniel again either. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Now I have to worry about a dog, as well as the two kids.     So does this mean TLC/Sharp refused to sign them for another season of anything?       

So, I guess that's just Ronald's answer to Tiffany?   So what did she say to him?   

Yea I am worried about the dog. Notice how he said “ I will only see my kids if you allow it.” Basically if Tiff doesn’t bring the kids to his doorstep he doesn’t plan to see them. Tiff will be a single mom with two kids and Ronald has no interest in going out of his way to see them.  No mention of custody fights etc. Ron is taking his free pass and running. Tiff is a fool.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

That was a rant and a half and fairly difficult to read. Sounds like Ronald is going to file for divorce in SA but he also mentions Tiffany lied about the visa. I wonder if that means she never filed a petition?

  • Like 2
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

On 7/9/2021 at 10:35 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea I am worried about the dog. Notice how he said “ I will only see my kids if you allow it.” Basically if Tiff doesn’t bring the kids to his doorstep he doesn’t plan to see them. Tiff will be a single mom with two kids and Ronald has no interest in going out of his way to see them.  No mention of custody fights etc. Ron is taking his free pass and running. Tiff is a fool.

Tiffany is cut from the same cloth as Devon. Baby daddy #3 is probably around the corner. Feel sorry for Daniel who will be calling this new man 'dad'.

I heard somewhere/read it somewhere that Tiffany is doing her gastric bypass. Must be nice to be able to not have to go to gym club and take that route.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Tiffany is cut from the same cloth as Devon. Baby daddy #3 is probably around the corner. Feel sorry for Daniel who will be calling this new man 'dad'.

I heard somewhere/read it somewhere that Tiffany is doing her gastric bypass. Must be nice to be able to not have to go to gym club and take that route.

I wonder if she'll go to the same doctor as Angela and have her journey documented on the show... 

 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, greekmom said:

Tiffany is cut from the same cloth as Devon. Baby daddy #3 is probably around the corner. Feel sorry for Daniel who will be calling this new man 'dad'.

I heard somewhere/read it somewhere that Tiffany is doing her gastric bypass. Must be nice to be able to not have to go to gym club and take that route.

Yep and like Daevan nothing is ever her fault. She picks flawed men so she can constantly hold mistakes over their heads in a bid to feel superior. I don’t like Ron but he has her number. The reality is she is an overweight, unemployed single mother of two. Not exactly a catch. 
Also what kind of monster doesn’t like a Spritz?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yep and like Daevan nothing is ever her fault. She picks flawed men so she can constantly hold mistakes over their heads in a bid to feel superior. I don’t like Ron but he has her number. The reality is she is an overweight, unemployed single mother of two. Not exactly a catch.

Yep! As awful as Ronald is... Tiffany decided to fly to see him multiple times, get married and have a kid. It didn't seem like Ronald had the funds or inclination to visit the States as a tourist. So, she could have let the holiday romance die a natural death. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/12/2021 at 8:29 AM, greekmom said:

Tiffany is cut from the same cloth as Devon. Baby daddy #3 is probably around the corner. Feel sorry for Daniel who will be calling this new man 'dad'.

I heard somewhere/read it somewhere that Tiffany is doing her gastric bypass. Must be nice to be able to not have to go to gym club and take that route.

Tiffany and Devon have a lot in common. I think Tiffany is probably a more pleasant person than Devon, and I think Tiffany’s mom (whom she had been living and coparenting with) was a more stable force than Devon’s mother. 
 

The sad thing about Tiffany is that if she cuts her losses she and the kids will be okay. She did get her makeup artistry certification and was employed before Covid.

If she stopped spending her money to see Ronald and actually spent it on raising the kids, and most importantly didn’t have any more, she could raise two kids with family support and be okay. Let Ronald pay for a visit if he wants to see his child and doesn’t want to financially support her. 

Nothing wrong with her having a boyfriend or companion and enjoying an adult night out every now and again until Carly is bigger. 

On 7/12/2021 at 8:44 AM, watchingtvaddict said:

Yep! As awful as Ronald is... Tiffany decided to fly to see him multiple times, get married and have a kid. It didn't seem like Ronald had the funds or inclination to visit the States as a tourist. So, she could have let the holiday romance die a natural death. 

Yes, Tiffany chose him- KNOWING everything. She KNEW. He didn’t deceive her. Ronald needs to work and support his child- no doubt about it, but Tiffany needs to take responsibility for her own choices. 
 

Tiffany was in a decent place when she met Ronald, she was living with her mom, working, parenting her son. Daniel was getting older and more independent. I could understand her wanting to date and everything, but she didn’t work on her own emotional issues before she jumped on the “Capt Save a Bro” train. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Nothing wrong with her having a boyfriend or companion and enjoying an adult night out every now and again until Carly is bigger. 

Nothing wrong with her dating or having a companion, but she should NOT be bringing him to hang with the kids for a long, long time because the last thing they need is yet another “Dad” who ends up “abandoning” them for whatever reason. I’m not a big Tiffany fan, but what I find most objectionable (there’s a list a mile long!) about her is that she doesn’t put the kids first. Her job is to protect them, both physically and emotionally. She already uses Daniel as a pawn, makes him be the adult AND parent, and somehow forgets that a kid deserves to be a kid. I believe that Daniel already has some anxiety problems and anxiety problems tend to get worse as the years go by.

3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

. Ronald needs to work and support his child-

If Ronald doesn’t get his way, he won’t be supporting his child. Nope. 

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nothing wrong with her dating or having a companion, but she should NOT be bringing him to hang with the kids for a long, long time because the last thing they need is yet another “Dad” who ends up “abandoning” them for whatever reason. I’m not a big Tiffany fan, but what I find most objectionable (there’s a list a mile long!) about her is that she doesn’t put the kids first. Her job is to protect them, both physically and emotionally. She already uses Daniel as a pawn, makes him be the adult AND parent, and somehow forgets that a kid deserves to be a kid. I believe that Daniel already has some anxiety problems and anxiety problems tend to get worse as the years go by.

If Ronald doesn’t get his way, he won’t be supporting his child. Nope. 

I agree with everything you said. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Just catching up here. Do you think the dog in question was the one that Ronald warned her bites when she left the house in a huff? Or, I can see this happening: Ronald's Christmas gift to Daniel will be some mangy puppy he picked up off the street somewhere in a misguided effort to ensure them staying. "How can you go home and leave this puppy, mah boy?" which would be heartbreaking. 

Unless Ronald had legally adopted Daniel, and we know he didn't, he has no right to rant about Tiffany keeping his "kids" from him. He can have Daniel call him "Dad" all he wants, but it doesn't make it so. 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2021 at 1:31 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nothing wrong with her dating or having a companion, but she should NOT be bringing him to hang with the kids for a long, long time

This. Back when I was single, trying out the online dating thing, I was amazed how quickly guys would send me pics of their very young kids. Like, before we even had a phone call. Dude you don't even know I am really a WOMAN. I could be some creep out there trolling for single parents to get to kids. My current partner has two grown children who are still young but out of the house and we were together almost 9 months before I met them. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Ronald is sadly mistaken if he thinks Daniel is really his son, and he will ever have any legal claim to him.     Carly probably isn't even listed as his child on the birth certificate, and I bet she only has a U.S. passport, and I'm doubting the legality of the marriage too.  Once Tiffany leaves S.A., and the TLC money ends, Ronald will never see Carly again, or Daniel.  

If Tiffany really is going to dump Ronald, then taking the kids to S.A. is a big mistake.   If his mother finances it, he could very well keep Tiffany from leaving the country with Carly for quite a while, during a court case.   I wonder if Carly is even acknowledged on anything as Ronald's daughter?     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

My current partner has two grown children who are still young but out of the house and we were together almost 9 months before I met them. 

PREACH!  I have nattered on about this before, but I remarried a few years ago to a man I knew from childhood.  We were childhood friends, knew each other as teens and young adults then no contact for about 25 years.  We dated for 11 months before I would have him meet my kids.  

 

56 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ronald is sadly mistaken if he thinks Daniel is really his son, and he will ever have any legal claim to him.   

Ronald lives in his own world.  So does Tiffany.  So do all these fools.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ronald is sadly mistaken if he thinks Daniel is really his son, and he will ever have any legal claim to him.     Carly probably isn't even listed as his child on the birth certificate, and I bet she only has a U.S. passport, and I'm doubting the legality of the marriage too.  Once Tiffany leaves S.A., and the TLC money ends, Ronald will never see Carly again, or Daniel.  

If Tiffany really is going to dump Ronald, then taking the kids to S.A. is a big mistake.   If his mother finances it, he could very well keep Tiffany from leaving the country with Carly for quite a while, during a court case.   I wonder if Carly is even acknowledged on anything as Ronald's daughter?     

I have heard others mention the legality of the marriage. Is there a reason to believe their marriage isn’t valid? Neither one was married before…..Tiffany would’ve had to submit a marriage license/record to USCIS with the spousal visa application. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

From what other posters have said, for a non-South African to marry is a long process, to avoid fake marriages that are just for citizenship.     One poster said it involved an interview with an official in S.A., and then it still took a long time to get the actual marriage certificate.   It's similar to Angela's marriage, and I wonder if that was all for the show.   In Tiffany's case, she certainly got married quickly, and then has been dragging her feet on the visa application.    I wonder if the S.A. marriage was just for the cameras, and she really wanted to do a K-1, and marry in the U.S. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if the S.A. marriage was just for the cameras, and she really wanted to do a K-1, and marry in the U.S. 

Interesting...starting to suspect this as well. In one of the long, rambling posts on insta that people have screenshot and shared, Ronald said something like Tiffany even lied about applying for the visa...

 

If so and he wasn't in on that plan, she is just vile. He may have his issues, but he seems to love those kids and to string him along and flat out lie about getting him or attempting to get a visa (plus the whole convo with her Dad about sponsorship?) is just wrong on so many levels. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I have heard others mention the legality of the marriage. Is there a reason to believe their marriage isn’t valid? Neither one was married before…..Tiffany would’ve had to submit a marriage license/record to USCIS with the spousal visa application. 

1. A few posts up… There are some screenshots from Ronald stating Tiffany lied about the visa. This could mean Tiffany never applied for the visa and didn’t register the marriage. 
2. I’m South African and know getting married to a foreign national takes some time. You have to interview at home affairs to obtain a marriage license (and they didn’t mention that in their story) also getting your marriage license in SA takes around a year… so, Tiffany and Ronald couldn’t apply for the CR1 visa until they got that piece of paper. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

1. A few posts up… There are some screenshots from Ronald stating Tiffany lied about the visa. This could mean Tiffany never applied for the visa and didn’t register the marriage. 
2. I’m South African and know getting married to a foreign national takes some time. You have to interview at home affairs to obtain a marriage license (and they didn’t mention that in their story) also getting your marriage license in SA takes around a year… so, Tiffany and Ronald couldn’t apply for the CR1 visa until they got that piece of paper. 

Thank you! Also to @CrazyInAlabama and @Stuckathome. If Tiffany lied about applying for the visa etc that is an extra level of vile. The entire "ceremony but not a legally binding marriage" thing is SO WEIRD To me, but my friend's little brother did that (they were both USC but she wanted to be able to collect benefits as a single mother), so they had a wedding, got gifts, but didnt get a marriage license. I am making a face. WUT.

 

Tiffany needs to cut this out and get some therapy, get her career back on track (COVID-19 was not her fault, but she has babies to feed, and she needs to get back to working), and therapy. Ronald needs to work on staying sober, and sending money to support his daughter.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Wasn’t Tiffany told by multiple professionals that Ronald’s past would undoubtedly disqualify him from obtaining a VISA?  Wouldn’t it be throwing a lot of money away to apply anyway?  I’m not very familiar with it, but it seems that they all knew the deal from the beginning.  I suppose a certain amount of pretending was for the cameras.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Wasn’t Tiffany told by multiple professionals that Ronald’s past would undoubtedly disqualify him from obtaining a VISA?  Wouldn’t it be throwing a lot of money away to apply anyway?  I’m not very familiar with it, but it seems that they all knew the deal from the beginning.  I suppose a certain amount of pretending was for the cameras.  

Assuming they are actually married, it would be worth it to try. The guidelines have changed in the last few years regarding spousal visas from certain countries- Omar (from Avery and Omar) is now living in the states when a few years ago that would've been unlikely given his status as a Syrian citizen. 

If you are married to someone and wish for them to live in the USA, doing all of the paperwork and exhausting your options makes sense to me. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Is she still in South Africa? Widespread chaos is going on there right now and there's been a major breakdown in law and order. Very dangerous.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Wasn’t Tiffany told by multiple professionals that Ronald’s past would undoubtedly disqualify him from obtaining a VISA?  Wouldn’t it be throwing a lot of money away to apply anyway?  I’m not very familiar with it, but it seems that they all knew the deal from the beginning.  I suppose a certain amount of pretending was for the cameras.  

Tiffany wouldn't want to pursue the visa, because if it's rejection is inevitable, then she'd have to face his demand that she and her children move to South Africa to live with him.  

If there really is no legal marriage (never registered), Ronald would completely lose Carly, and vice versa.  It's incredible that Tiffany and Ronald can actively compete as Worst Possible Person.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

he seems to love those kids 

Unless there is a poopy diaper that needs to be changed.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

If you are married to someone and wish for them to live in the USA, doing all of the paperwork and exhausting your options makes sense to me. 

The problem with this lug nuts on 90 Day is that they don't know the person they married, they meet someone on line and talk to them for a time then fly to their country and all they do is fight, get engaged anyway then every visit after is just more fighting, get the person to the states, use the 90 days to "get to know them," fight the entire 90 days, wait until the very last minute then get married even though they do not know that other person and what they do know they hate and just sort of hope things will get better later on. 

The only options these people are exhausting is the money they have borrowed from family members, (who stupidly lend them), and they exhausting to every person that knows them and watches the dumpster fires their lives have become.

 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Tiffany was always playing parole officer, and Miss Bossy to Ronald.     I still remember the credit card incident, where they were going to get a car part, and she 'forgot' the card at home.      

I think she's more open about her nagging on this season, but I'm betting the tell nothing will show even more, since she's in the studio in the U.S., and Ronald is still in S.A. (where he will always be).   However, Ronald saying that he'll keep 'his' kids is delusional.    He has zero claim to  Daniel, and my guess is that Tiffany never went through the requirements to make a legal marriage in S.A., and I wonder if anything for baby Carly shows any connection to Ronald? 

I think quite a while ago Tiffany announced some make up line partnership too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

This is floating around IG. I wonder if it a) happened when she was down in SA and b) why is she just releasing this now!?!?

thumbnail (19).jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

I heard somewhere/read it somewhere that Tiffany is doing her gastric bypass. Must be nice to be able to not have to go to gym club and take that route.

Not really, from what I understand. You often have to lose some weight first then you are on an entirely liquid diet for some period of time after the surgery (which isn't exactly a walk in the park). You can't eat normally for quite some time after the surgery and if you eat even a little too much, you become very ill. I think you'd have to be pretty desperate to lose weight to even consider it.

Quote

Quick look at her page, it seems like this is bruising from under eye filler??? 

Yowza! I had under-eye filler and I didn't have anything like that. She certainly looks like someone socked her in the eye.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/12/2021 at 8:29 AM, greekmom said:

I heard somewhere/read it somewhere that Tiffany is doing her gastric bypass. Must be nice to be able to not have to go to gym club and take that route.

 

12 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Not really, from what I understand. You often have to lose some weight first then you are on an entirely liquid diet for some period of time after the surgery (which isn't exactly a walk in the park). You can't eat normally for quite some time after the surgery and if you eat even a little too much, you become very ill. I think you'd have to be pretty desperate to lose weight to even consider it.

I had it (not a sleeve but the Roux-N-Y) and it was probably one of the hardest things I have ever done, not just physically but emotionally.  It was also very rewarding and yes, I have kept the weight off.  My surgery date was 1/10/06 and I note it every year.  One must do a liquid diet for two weeks (which included my birthday and New Years) then the return to food is at a glacier pace.  Then you can only eat one thing at a time as if/when you get sick you need to know what made you ill.   I exercise a lot and just like to incorporate movement where I can.  But I was ready.  Ready to change my life.  Please trust me when I say it not the "easy way out."  No one has said that, at least to my knowledge, on these boards but people do toss that around.  It is NOT easy, lol.   I don't think I actually chewed FOOD until late March, early April.  Even now I ask for sugar free syrup at a restaurant as syrup can cause me to "dump."  At that is extremely unpleasant!   I had it via laparoscopic and holy moly.....all I could think of "I can't believe those who were opened up from stem to stern!!!  It was PAINFUL!!!  

Back to topic!  Tiffany will be a horrid, bossy, naggy warden, just less of her!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe it is just me, but I am beginning to see a lot of Angela in Tiffany.  Neither one is ever wrong.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Tiffany is angry at herself (for choosing Ronald and getting knocked up by him) and takes it out on Ronald. She should divorce him because it’s unfair to Ronald to expect him to be someone he’s not. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

After other posters saying what a long process it is for a foreigner to get legally married to a South African, I bet they're not legally married anyway.    To get a U.S. divorce Tiffany will have to get the marriage approved by the State Attorney General (in Maryland where she lives), and then divorce.   I'm betting she won't do that, and doesn't even need a divorce.    

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/22/2021 at 8:10 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

After other posters saying what a long process it is for a foreigner to get legally married to a South African, I bet they're not legally married anyway.    To get a U.S. divorce Tiffany will have to get the marriage approved by the State Attorney General (in Maryland where she lives), and then divorce.   I'm betting she won't do that, and doesn't even need a divorce.    

My question is this:  How did she file her taxes?  Married filing jointly?  Single?  Married Filing Separately?  Head of Household?  Do NOT mess with the IRS, lol!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/22/2021 at 5:03 AM, zenme said:

Tiffany is angry at herself (for choosing Ronald and getting knocked up by him) and takes it out on Ronald. She should divorce him because it’s unfair to Ronald to expect him to be someone he’s not. 

But he's A MAN!  A South African MAN!  And what is she?  WOMAN!  Lowly, subservient...you know, inferior.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/21/2021 at 9:30 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Tiffany will be a horrid, bossy, naggy warden, just less of her!

 Is it possible that Tiffany could be LESS horrid, LESS bossy, and LESS of a warden if she weren't dealing with RONALD?  It's just the wrong combination.  I'm naturally cheerful, patient, and easygoing, but my entire persona would change if I had to live with AND COUNT on Ronald.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/12/2021 at 6:44 AM, watchingtvaddict said:

As awful as Ronald is... Tiffany decided to fly to see him multiple times

  • So TLC had nothing to do with any of these plans or the money they required?
  • Tiffany does all this her little ol' self?  Color me impressed!
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

21 hours ago, Back Atcha said:
  • So TLC had nothing to do with any of these plans or the money they required?
  • Tiffany does all this her little ol' self?  Color me impressed!

Tiffany and Ronald met in January 2017 (this wasn’t a planned meeting they met via friends). Tiffany then flew to SA 6 months later to see Ronald again (not in front of the cameras). I’m not sure if they met again before the wedding .. so maybe I was exaggerating when I said “multiple times”.

The first time we saw Ronald and Tiffany on screen was in The Other Way (and their wedding was filmed 2018). 
 

Tiffany’s subsequent visits have been with Carly and I’m impressed with Tiffany for paying for these trips and making sure Carly knows her dad and her grandparents in South Africa. She could easily stay in the States and stick to her guns telling Ronald she’ll only fly to SA 
if he pays for the tickets. And I don’t think anyone would fault her. 

Past contestants have stated Production doesn’t pay them for travel or any expense (but that could’ve changed IDK) they just get paid per episode.
 

So, no… Sharp is not responsible for their relationship and for Tiffany going to SA. They’re just along for the ride. If Tiffany and Ronald wanted to stop filming they’d find another couple to film. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict · Reason: Deleted an extra “the”
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

If Tiffany and Ronald wanted to stop filming

As far as I can tell, it's their only current source of income. Maybe she is able to work again with the COVID restrictions lifting?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My question is this:  How did she file her taxes?  Married filing jointly?  Single?  Married Filing Separately?  Head of Household?  Do NOT mess with the IRS, lol!

Head of Household would be my guess.  She's not REALLY married....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/20/2021 at 7:02 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Who on earth thinks Ronald gave Tiffany a black eye, when they're thousands of miles apart? 

Jihoon did it; he gets blamed for everything else.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/24/2021 at 1:50 AM, Back Atcha said:

 Is it possible that Tiffany could be LESS horrid, LESS bossy, and LESS of a warden if she weren't dealing with RONALD?  It's just the wrong combination.  I'm naturally cheerful, patient, and easygoing, but my entire persona would change if I had to live with AND COUNT on Ronald.

Maybe.  I think she has reason to be frustrated with Ronald…it’s just that she knew what she was getting  from the beginning.  So…I’m not sure why she seems so surprised. It’s as if she believes the 999th time she tells him off, he’s going to wake up and change his ways.  She just can’t accept it.  
 

It reminds me of a saying one of the retired family court judges used to have when ex spouses complained of a judge’s ruling in a child custody case….he’d say, Don’t get angry with me. You picked that person, married them and had children with them and now you’re angry that you have to live with that decision for the next 18 years…..lol.   

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It must be time to sign for another season.   Supposedly (In Touch Weekly), Ronald is filing for divorce. 

  • Maybe HIS marriage is legal in South Africa, so he needs to file. Wonder from how long he says he's going file until he really does it.
  • Maybe HER South African marriage isn't recognized in the US, so she needs to do nothing.
  • I just made (2) corrections!  "NZ to South Africa"!
  • Mea Culpa
  • Thanks, CrazyInAlabama.
Edited by Back Atcha · Reason: See Notes Above
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size