Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

Laura challenging the law in any country is an issue. She can suffer many things - shoplifting can result in getting a hand chopped off, some crimes involve beheading, spending time in jail, etc. She should read up on the culture and customs of any country knowing full well she will need to obey the laws there.

• Love 9

RealReality, some Western women do move to the Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. to pursue jobs in health care/nursing/engineering, etc. Many of them do live in Western style housing areas. They still lose some of the Western freedoms that they are used to.

Laura can't bulldoze her way through another country's culture, rules, and laws.

Aladin is hardly an equal life partner.

• Love 14

I soooooo love how outsiders like Laura want to change other places but god forbid some foreigner comes to the US to promote some sort of change or challenge the status quo.  Oh no! Bring ICE! Bomb them! Deport them!!

Laura is more American than Canadian in my books.

• Love 17

I don’t expect Laura to become subservient to Aladin unless she wants to, I do expect her to change the way she dresses out and about  in Qatar OUT OF RESPECT for that country’s customs, and additionally,  as Aladin’s partner/wife, to avoid any backlash that he would suffer. What she wears in their apartment Is her  business. Her  post is evidence of Liam’s comments to her prior to her departure. She’s loud, obnoxious and combative. The typical Ugly American. 

• Love 19

I just shook my head when I read that post. The ignorance. That’s like someone coming to Australia and deciding to change everything to suit them. She clearly knew nothing about the religion/culture she married into or the country she agreed to uproot her life to live in. Like others, I thought it was just an act on the show, but her son alluded to her being ridiculous. Nobody’s saying she has to accept being a sister wife, but as an outsider, who are you to tell these people they need to change their culture to suit your whims and the narrative that you’d like more? The arrogance and the ignorance are astonishing. Who died and made you queen? 

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 12
On 8/8/2019 at 6:42 AM, AussieBabe said:

Oh Laura:

2C9663D1-4B89-433A-8D62-46A8CFC6CF6C.thumb.jpeg.d4f1acdba4b130f4097a3957af70f7a1.jpeg

Some people shouldn’t be allowed to travel. She sounds so ignorant! Challenge the culture as a non-citizen, non-Muslim, and a woman? So she wants to challenge the Quran. I believe that’s where it has that part about four wives. That’s like me challenging the Bible or everything in Leviticus.

IG link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B053fOLJFES/?igshid=8do26qw0996z

She is straight up ignorant.  And a bitch.  That is all.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 7/30/2019 at 5:22 PM, RealReality said:

So, is this abuse something along the lines of "he is emotionally abusive because he leaves when I want to yell at him" or "bad sex is abusive" or is it something more serious? 

I would assume most men would walk away from Laura the moment they saw the episode where she announced to the world how horrible he was in bed. (The toy surprised me because does she really want to go from "Hey, we should talk", to pulling out a huge sex toy?) Was that really her only solution. Maybe she's not carrying her end as well?

• Love 6
On 5/31/2019 at 7:57 AM, RealReality said:

Oh snap!  I might chase that to another country too!  I do love me a swarthy man!

Exactly. And if you are thinking that, I am sure there are a few - closer to his age - that are telling him the same thing. Laura knows this isn't real, but makes for good television.

• Love 2
On 6/4/2019 at 10:34 PM, RealReality said:

And he looks absolutely unbothered, I'm sure he would be happy for her to use that every night so it doesn't have to be Ramadan all the time.

And then we learned otherwise. It doesn't matter where her man is from, Laura handled this so poorly, anyone would be insulted. I'd like to call the references on her so-called 'older woman with lots of experience' resume. I call BS, she doesn't know what she's doing if she has to go from 0 to a big purple dildo. I doubt anyone needs that exact model.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 6/25/2019 at 8:53 AM, Gigglepuff said:

For those who are interested, I googled "Ludwing, 90 Day Fiance" and it turns out he's had an article written about him. 

He's got a Youtube channel for Christian families... but he sure seems charming and quite funny! He's also a talented artist. 

I have come across several posts who love this character, "Ludwing". I haven't been that quick to drink his kool-aid because I question any husband who has no problem with the idea that a woman would enjoy having 4 kids in 44 months. Good for them if they want kids close in age, but what's wrong with a child every 2 years, maybe even ever 18 months. But less than a year - why? How do you truly focus on your newborn when you are pregnant a couple of months later. And well done that he has a youtube channel for parents of more than 2 kids. Again, I don't think he had a whole lot to do, other than impregnate his wife. But I suppose he needs a channel to explain that. This couple had better have a lot of spare cash because I only see a future of angst and resentment if he hasn't any cash to spoil his mate.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

I have come across several posts who love this character, "Ludwing". I haven't been that quick to drink his kool-aid because I question any husband who has no problem with the idea that a woman would enjoy having 4 kids in 44 months. Good for them if they want kids close in age, but what's wrong with a child every 2 years, maybe even ever 18 months. But less than a year - why? How do you truly focus on your newborn when you are pregnant a couple of months later. And well done that he has a youtube channel for parents of more than 2 kids. Again, I don't think he had a whole lot to do, other than impregnate his wife. But I suppose he needs a channel to explain that. This couple had better have a lot of spare cash because I only see a future of angst and resentment if he hasn't any cash to spoil his mate.

Do you want to talk to my former neighbors? The ones who just their fourth baby in five years?  Three are in diapers!  And they have zero plans of slowing down.

Laura, do not try to challenge ANY culture.  You come off as ignorant, disrespectful and rude.  I thought Canadians were nicer and smarter than her!!!  I know ya'll are!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I’m going to address the elephant in the room. No Laura, the black abaya does not make you look big. Your big makes you look big. Aladin looks frail next to your dock working looking ass. Silly fool. 

I really think she should wear a hajib too. It would cover her crappy hair, offer sun protection, and make her look less like the Skipper.

• LOL 13
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

I’m going to address the elephant in the room. No Laura, the black abaya does not make you look big. Your big makes you look big. Aladin looks frail next to your dock working looking ass. Silly fool. 

I really think she should wear a hajib too. It would cover her crappy hair, offer sun protection, and make her look less like the Skipper.

And more like Marty Feldman. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I'm re-watching Aladin and Laura on the beach episode, and on one of the commercials, she's talking about how she wishes they could have kids by doing jiggy-jiggy together. It just suddenly struck me as so insane that a woman her age could think - even for one split second - that a hot 29 year old guy would be interested in her for real.

I'm around Laura's age, but fairly slim, fit, and put-together. I don't even expect men my own age to be interested, LOL. How do these women delude themselves so thoroughly? I'm genuinely curious what mix of desperation and sky-high self-esteem allows them to think that young attractive men could want them.

Edited by deedee2
  • Love 16
17 hours ago, deedee2 said:

I'm re-watching Aladin and Laura on the beach episode, and on one of the commercials, she's talking about how she wishes they could have kids by doing jiggy-jiggy together. It just suddenly struck me as so insane that a woman her age could think - even for one split second - that a hot 29 year old guy would be interested in her for real.

I'm around Laura's age, but fairly slim, fit, and put-together. I don't even expect men my own age to be interested, LOL. How do these women delude themselves so thoroughly? I'm genuinely curious what mix of desperation and sky-high self-esteem allows them to think that young attractive men could want them.

It really boggles the mind, doesn't it? Aladin is playing the long con. I'm dying to know what his endgame is. Unlike the case with Rebecca's beau, he seems to be carrying his weight financially and has a job that would definitely translate well in America. and a good sense of humor as long as the joke's not about his manhood.

And, at least she tries to respect the culture way more than the other idiots and didn't complain when the mother moved into their bedroom. But the preview of Aladin and her son is pretty insane. I don't know why she thinks she can carry a baby, Is she willing to spend up all of her retirement money on IVF? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, politichick said:

It really boggles the mind, doesn't it? Aladin is playing the long con. I'm dying to know what his endgame is. Unlike the case with Rebecca's beau, he seems to be carrying his weight financially and has a job that would definitely translate well in America. and a good sense of humor as long as the joke's not about his manhood.

And, at least she tries to respect the culture way more than the other idiots and didn't complain when the mother moved into their bedroom. But the preview of Aladin and her son is pretty insane. I don't know why she thinks she can carry a baby, Is she willing to spend up all of her retirement money on IVF? 

Definitely playing the long con. I'm thinking Aladin will either make sure life in Qatar or Tunesia is unbearable, making Laura demand they move to the US or Canada, or he will spring the idea on Laura when the time is right.

Other than that, what could he want from her? She's not loaded, and her pension is likely modest. So then, what does she offer besides a ticket to the West? She can carry a baby that's been fertilized with a donor egg - but what advantage does that give Aladin? It would only make divorcing her harder and more expensive.

I hope the story plays out enough on the show for us to figure out his endgame. Because there is for sure an endgame.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 7/26/2019 at 12:23 AM, magemaud said:

He’s just not rocking my world in the bedroom...(edited to add: and why can't I get the image of Tweety Bird out of my mind?) 

FEBBC551-F2A6-4D67-BC04-3186427B3B07.jpeg

A friend of mine is in her early 60's, widowed and decided to go on a dating site.

She asked me to be honest and tell her if she could pass for 50...

She wants jiggy.... so I told her to lean forward and look down into a mirror...... She couldn't believe how old and jowly she looked in that position.. She said she looked 80. 

Laura might want to stay on the bottom. 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

A friend of mine is in her early 60's, widowed and decided to go on a dating site.

She asked me to be honest and tell her if she could pass for 50...

She wants jiggy.... so I told her to lean forward and look down into a mirror...... She couldn't believe how old and jowly she looked in that position.. She said she looked 80. 

Laura might want to stay on the bottom. 😂

There is a well known Golden Girls episode that addresses this same thing!  They used a mirror to see how they looked on top and well, the decision was made to stay on the bottom.

Good on your friend for dating and getting some jiggy jiggy!!  YOU GO GIRL!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

There is a well known Golden Girls episode that addresses this same thing!  They used a mirror to see how they looked on top and well, the decision was made to stay on the bottom.

Good on your friend for dating and getting some jiggy jiggy!!  YOU GO GIRL!

Now I need to see that golden girls episode I bet it's hilarious!  😂

Very bad position for an old face... Gravity.

• Love 1

Laura seems like a horny thing, is it really that tough for a 40+ year old woman to find some D here that they have to travel to another country? Between Laura, Jenny, Rebecca, Darcey, and Angela on the 90 Day shows they make me feel like I better stick with my long term boyfriend. LOL and oy vey!

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Laura seems like a horny thing, is it really that tough for a 40+ year old woman to find some D here that they have to travel to another country? Between Laura, Jenny, Rebecca, Darcey, and Angela on the 90 Day shows they make me feel like I better stick with my long term boyfriend. LOL and oy vey!

Sadly, they don’t want domestic D. They want young and hot D and nobody young and hot in North America wants them. These are women who I’m willing to bet, spend a lot of time on the internet. You know that family member who is constantly on Facebook or talking about drama on Facebook? Posting passive aggressive status updates or half naked selfies?

People who spend too much time on the Internet usually have a very skewed view of reality and would really believe that a good looking 20 something year old in another country of whom they share no mutual friends or acquaintances, would just happen to send them a message on Facebook expressing interest. Most of us would see the con a mile away. These are the type of people who are ripe for pyramid schemes.

Edited by charmed1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Is there no cougar.com for "domestic D" for these women?

Even if there isn't, Laura could have bought Aladin the cheapest ticket to the safest place where no one would have given a shit that two unmarried people are having sex in a hotel. According to her the jiggy jiggy wasn't that good, but in order to have the jiggy jiggy she had to marry him. Now she's operating under the sunk cost fallacy because they are married now and I'm sure she has no clue how to divorce his ass. With Rebecca and Jenny, I think they care for these dudes even though they aren't the best looking guys out there. Laura is delusional and deserves to spend her golden years orgasm-less with this dope.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Have none of these people seen BROKEDOWN PALACE? Foreign countries don't fuck around with some of their laws. 

I'd make them watch a season of Locked Up Abroad.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 8/28/2019 at 12:56 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Now I need to see that golden girls episode I bet it's hilarious!  😂

Very bad position for an old face... Gravity.

@Joan of Argh, it is season one episode 3 of GG.

11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Even if there isn't, Laura could have bought Aladin the cheapest ticket to the safest place where no one would have given a shit that two unmarried people are having sex in a hotel. According to her the jiggy jiggy wasn't that good, but in order to have the jiggy jiggy she had to marry his. Now she's operating under the sunk cost fallacy because they are married now and I'm sure she has no clue how to divorce his ass. With Rebecca and Jenny, I think they care for these dudes even though they aren't the best looking guys out there. Laura is delusional and deserves to spend her golden years orgasm-less with this dope.

Nicole is on that same sunk cost fallacy.  Actually, most of them, are, lol!!  

Laura think the culture "needs to be challenged"?  Guess she feels the "need to be in jail" too, huh?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 8/8/2019 at 8:42 AM, AussieBabe said:

Oh Laura:

2C9663D1-4B89-433A-8D62-46A8CFC6CF6C.thumb.jpeg.d4f1acdba4b130f4097a3957af70f7a1.jpeg

I think Laura is totally submissive to Aladin just based on her body language. Her walk is slumped, slow & plodding, her face falls & melts any time he shows even the slightest disapproval, and her sobbing softly against the car window is really pathetic. Lots of faux bravado.

A strong confident woman would have a sense of humor. I've not seen her smile or laugh, just look worried & menopausal. She gave up her creature comforts for this?! Insane. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

I think Laura is totally submissive to Aladin just based on her body language. Her walk is slumped, slow & plodding, her face falls & melts any time he shows even the slightest disapproval, and her sobbing softly against the car window is really pathetic. Lots of faux bravado.

A strong confident woman would have a sense of humor. I've not seen her smile or laugh, just look worried & menopausal. She gave up her creature comforts for this?! Insane. 

Then why is she allowing Aladin’s  mom to sleep in her room, the night before her wedding? Why is she following Aladin’s direction on how to act in front of his boss? Why is she throwing her vibrator in the garbage? Aladin’s “culture” didn’t develop overnight and she’s not going to make a dent in it in the limited time she has left on this earth.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Then why is she allowing Aladin’s  mom to sleep in her room, the night before her wedding? Why is she following Aladin’s direction on how to act in front of his boss? Why is she throwing her vibrator in the garbage? Aladin’s “culture” didn’t develop overnight and she’s not going to make a dent in it in the limited time she has left on this earth.  

She seems bipolar - not in the clinical sense but she is either "I am woman - here is my FIRM handshake!" or she is apologizing to Aladin when HE was wrong and crying!!!

She does not get it that their culture does not WANT to be challenged:  Iran and other countries routinely engage in "honor killings" where a brother kills his sister if she is raped, as that has brought dishonor to the family.  Good luck, Laura.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She does not get it that their culture does not WANT to be challenged:

This!  She isn't going to swoop in and show them all the errors of their ways.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Laura....changing the world one firm handshake at a time.....

"In 2017, King Salman ordered that women be allowed access to government services such as education and healthcare without the need of consent from a guardian. In 2018, King Salman issued a decree allowing women to drive, lifting the world's only ban on women drivers in Saudi Arabia."

Laura, chew on this.......and good luck on challenging that.

I know this is UAE but it is awfully close to where they are.....too close for my comfort. 

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Anyone check out the new preview as Laura tries to make wine? 

I goggled wine and Qatar.  Wine can be purchased with a permit and it's really pricey.  So Laura most likely does not have the cash to buy the wine and get a permit.  Plus Aladin is dry like toast.

• LOL 4
On 8/27/2019 at 4:42 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Did you hear about that leaning over a mirror thing on the Golden Girls? I did. And I remember laughing my teenage head off over it. It's not so funny now, lol. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

Anyone check out the new preview as Laura tries to make wine? 

I goggled wine and Qatar.  Wine can be purchased with a permit and it's really pricey.  So Laura most likely does not have the cash to buy the wine and get a permit.  Plus Aladin is dry like toast.

So much to unpack there.  Im tired of her continuous assumption that she is above the rules in Qatar.  I'd kinda love it if she got arrested.  

Also, she needs to STFU about how much she gave up to be there.  So what, she's  an adult...she weighed the pros and cons and made her choice.  Laura knows full well she wasn't going to be able to buy a guy with those abs in America....the supply and demand wouldn't work in her favor here.  

And why does she need liquor so bad?  Can her search history be tracked?  It seems risky to look up how to make wine in a place where it's not allowed.  

And just LOL at aladin doing the same thing he has always done.....she starts whining and he checks out and takes off.  

1 hour ago, Gigglepuff said:

Did you hear about that leaning over a mirror thing on the Golden Girls? I did. And I remember laughing my teenage head off over it. It's not so funny now, lol. 

I remember balance saying "I should meet all my men on my back" and I think it was Dorothy or Sophie who said "I thought you already did"

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

So much to unpack there.  Im tired of her continuous assumption that she is above the rules in Qatar.  I'd kinda love it if she got arrested.  

Also, she needs to STFU about how much she gave up to be there.  So what, she's  an adult...she weighed the pros and cons and made her choice.  Laura knows full well she wasn't going to be able to buy a guy with those abs in America....the supply and demand wouldn't work in her favor here.  

And why does she need liquor so bad?  Can her search history be tracked?  It seems risky to look up how to make wine in a place where it's not allowed.  

And just LOL at aladin doing the same thing he has always done.....she starts whining and he checks out and takes off.  

I remember balance saying "I should meet all my men on my back" and I think it was Dorothy or Sophie who said "I thought you already did"

I posted it in another thread but that is Season 1 Episode 3 called "Rose the Prude."  For those of you with Hulu, watch and enjoy!

Laura wants to make wine.   Oooooookaaaaaay.

• Love 2

If you're new to wine making, you should just use juice instead of whole fruit. You just need 100% juice with no preservatives. You pour out about a cup of the juice, add a cup of sugar, put in your yeast, put a plastic bag with a hole poked in it over the mouth of the bottle, and secure the bag with a rubber band. Wait a week. You have wine. It's not good wine, but you have wine.

Laura should have told him she was making vinegar. The process is a little similar and Aladin doesn't know how to make vinegar either.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

If you're new to wine making, you should just use juice instead of whole fruit. You just need 100% juice with no preservatives. You pour out about a cup of the juice, add a cup of sugar, put in your yeast, put a plastic bag with a hole poked in it over the mouth of the bottle, and secure the bag with a rubber band. Wait a week. You have wine. It's not good wine, but you have wine.

Laura should have told him she was making vinegar. The process is a little similar and Aladin doesn't know how to make vinegar either.

Laura likes pushing his buttons and then skulking in a corner and whining about how poorly she is being treated and all she gave up after she complies with his directives. 

Had she done the logical thing and said it was vinegar....or literally anything else in the entire world....she would have missed her big chance.

Such a strong American woman....a truly inspirational feminist icon.  Out there giving strong handshakes and throwing out her sad wine 🙄 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I am confused why everyone keeps making this "4 wives" thing a thing. No random Tunisian personal trainer living a modern lifestyle (which Aladdin IS, despite what he observes as a Muslim) is going to have 4 wives!

Maybe if he was a wealthy man from an Ultra conservative plural wife family (think Bin Ladin) that would be a different story. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lily247 said:

I am confused why everyone keeps making this "4 wives" thing a thing. No random Tunisian personal trainer living a modern lifestyle (which Aladdin IS, despite what he observes as a Muslim) is going to have 4 wives!

Maybe if he was a wealthy man from an Ultra conservative plural wife family (think Bin Ladin) that would be a different story. 

His boss brought it up and I don't remember him saying it like it was a big joke so....

On 8/31/2019 at 1:41 AM, RealReality said:

"If a neighbor catches you doing this, we can go to jail."

Yep, that's why we have a whole camera crew here capturing every moment of Laura's wine making journey in Qatar

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

"If a neighbor catches you doing this, we can go to jail."

Yep, that's why we have a whole camera crew here capturing every moment of Laura's wine making journey in Qatar

The fact that they CAN go to jail should be enough for Laura to knock the shit off.  If someone is on camera driving drunk or texting while driving they aren't going to get arrested retroactively, but it doesn't mean it's not illegal and that.people don't get in trouble for it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

The fact that they CAN go to jail should be enough for Laura to knock the shit off.  If someone is on camera driving drunk or texting while driving they aren't going to get arrested retroactively, but it doesn't mean it's not illegal and that.people don't get in trouble for it.

I agree but no, what does she do?  Pouts, says your rules suck and calls him a buzzkill.  Laura - you can go to JAIL.  I love how she says, "Well you came home early."  So we can assume she was going to hide it from him?  That is some unhealthy stuff there!!!  

Her sitting there, with her jowly cheeks, eating a grape and just staring at him and not answering him was.....icky.

"You want me or wine? You choose."  Aladin, she wants the wine and purple vibrator.  In Florida.  Divorced from you.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree but no, what does she do?  Pouts, says your rules suck and calls him a buzzkill.  Laura - you can go to JAIL.  I love how she says, "Well you came home early."  So we can assume she was going to hide it from him?  That is some unhealthy stuff there!!!  

Her sitting there, with her jowly cheeks, eating a grape and just staring at him and not answering him was.....icky.

"You want me or wine? You choose."  Aladin, she wants the wine and purple vibrator.  In Florida.  Divorced from you.

Yeah, I found that off-putting too.  

And it's awful rich of her to complain about how aladin used to be a lot more fun when she spent the last episode bitterly crying and being a joyless buzzkill.  

She was either going to hide it from him or she was going to pretend she made some sort of juice drink.  I feel there was a good chance she was going to "jokingly" see if she could aladin to drink it.  

She also sounded a little boozy during the segment so I'm wondering if she was on her second batch.  

She really ought to head home and spend her retirement money on a lifetime supply of batteries and wine. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

So rewatching Laura in the dildo store and there’s a talking head I don’t remember. She says she’s “faked it” because the sex isn’t any good. But she’s also complained it’s too short. So does she fake it to get him to finish up or does she tell him he was great since he didn’t rock her world? Can’t believe a word she says.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

So rewatching Laura in the dildo store and there’s a talking head I don’t remember. She says she’s “faked it” because the sex isn’t any good. But she’s also complained it’s too short. So does she fake it to get him to finish up or does she tell him he was great since he didn’t rock her world? Can’t believe a word she says.

Good catch

• Love 1