Type keyword(s) to search

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, Gobi said:

In the preview, I thought she was Angela.

You can tell it's a different person because there isn't a Pall Mall hanging from her lip.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

So, what's the angle here?  How is he going to harvest the American dollar?

I mean, it's possible that he is physically attracted to her and they have really great conversation.  But superficially this looks like the same tradeoff as any other couple where an American gets with a foreigner way about their pay grade. 

But generally there is the promise of a good or at least stable life in America in exchange for getting someone who is really physically attractive.

How is this going to work, i mean does this woman have some special job skill she can use in quatar?  Is this some sort of social security scam?

• Love 4
On 6/1/2019 at 12:15 PM, RealReality said:

So, what's the angle here?  How is he going to harvest the American dollar?

His beard maybe? I'm head scratching on the angle myself.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/3/2019 at 9:30 PM, iwasish said:

Did she whip out a sex toy?  Yeah, cigarettes or not she’s Angela 2.0.

I'm disturbed and intrigued by that preview snippet.  It looks like she just got to his room and no one even talked about sex yet. Everyone still has all their clothes on. 

How is this the right time for a sex toy?  Is she going to open up a store to sell them? Is he bad at sex?  Does he have a Colt sized penis?  Does he not know how to use it?  

She has travelled thousands and thousands of miles for that dick, she should take advantage of that instead of breaking out a sex toy she could have used at home.  I mean yes, you can use both, but geez.

And he looks absolutely unbothered, I'm sure he would be happy for her to use that every night so it doesn't have to be Ramadan all the time.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

He gave her a big ol hug and smile and he seems to be into working his scam.  I’ll be interested to see if it ends up more like Azan or Sumit or Angela’s dude.  I guess there is something to be said about these guys liking white women.  I’m here for it.  Plus get to see Qatar, hopefully the less touristy parts.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I wonder if she’s going to call him “Al?”

Not sure my western sensibilities are going to get used to Aladdin.  Thanks Disney.

Or Lad.

• Love 1
On 6/5/2019 at 6:18 AM, HappyDancex2 said:

I wonder if she’s going to call him “Al?”

Not sure my western sensibilities are going to get used to Aladdin.  Thanks Disney.

Didn’t she pronounce it like “a la din”?  It’s going to be another Andrrrrrrreeeeei.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Spike said:

Didn’t she pronounce it like “a la din”?  It’s going to be another Andrrrrrrreeeeei.

Noticed that, too. Like a la mode. Different pronunciation of Qatar as well. Curious to find out what these two are all about. 

Wondering if he doesn’t have plans to come to the States, what on earth he wants with her. I hope she’s more Muslim country savvy than Nicole.  

I see her and think Angela. I see him and think Borat.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Who the hell is ala-din?  

So what's the deal here?  She was banging out a 27 or 28 year old and now she's going back for good?    She also seems to have gained weight in the time she has returned to America.   If I'm marrying a 29 year old fitness trainer I'm going to try to drop some weight, not gain it.   I wish I had the self esteem of Nicole and this lady whose name I forgot already.

I will say that these Other Way couples have thrown a wrench into the formula.  Intriguing.

• Love 5

This lady is as delusional as Fat Purple Nicole. What an idiot. I cannot stand watching this shit at times. It's entertaining bc these idiots are so fkn dumb, yet it is depressing bc kids are involved. This fat ass old fuck really thinks a hot fit guy in his 20s wants a future with her? Paging Danielle.....smfh.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

What is the equivalent of a man's abs on a woman's body, in terms of videochat sexual arousal magnitude- cleavage, maybe?

Just thinking how grossed out I would be if I heard a 51 year old man telling his 29 year old girlfriend to flash the camera down her shirt... trying to remember this is the same situation as David and Annie, just reversed roles.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Drogo said:

What is the equivalent of a man's abs on a woman's body, in terms of videochat sexual arousal magnitude- cleavage, maybe?

Just thinking how grossed out I would be if I heard a 51 year old man telling his 29 year old girlfriend to flash the camera down her shirt... trying to remember this is the same situation as David and Annie, just reversed roles.

ITA.  It struck me as kinda skeevy.

And she is going to be shocked.....shocked! that she wants him for something as superficial as his abs and he wants her for something as superficial as money.

I guess it's okay to objectify people, but it shouldn't be a surprise when they objectify you back.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Her son should form a 90days support group with Nickel's brother and daughter and Danielle's kids and Ledia's son and Eric's daughters.  How many innocent lives has TLC ruined with all their fraudin and showcasing hillbillies desperate for love and attention?

• Love 9
7 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Guys, I'm still laughing that Laura catfished her ex-husband into shaving his head bald. 😂  She wins 90 days! Out of all the cast everywhere and yet to be; she has WON!

Fully agree. That was one of the most clever things I have heard in a long time. 

I think the best that can be hoped for is they're using each other and have some sort of mutual affection/friendship? 

• Love 6
(edited)

So she thinks she'll give him a baby or two?    She's winning the prize for most delusional this week, but coming in first ahead of Tiffany / Ronald barely.

By the way, isn't she the one that claims to be 51?    Try 61 easy, probably with some help, but not 51. 

I wonder if you can divorce the old fashioned way there?    If so it's easy. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So she thinks she'll give him a baby or two?    She's winning the prize for most delusional this week, but coming in first ahead of Tiffany / Ronald barely.

I have this episode in my queue, but I'd be shocked if her inability to conceive was a detriment for him.  I'm assuming his angle is going to be more financial in nature.  But if he is smart he will act really disappointed and surprised that she cannot bear him a child.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Wait....what?  She wanted to bear him a baby??  She is 51!

• Love 2

One thing I don’t get, she is marrying a young stud, why did she think she was going to need sex toys?  Same with Karine and Pol. I’d like to think they should be hot enough for each other that they don’t need any extras. Pretty sad that Laura figures she’s going to need help. 

• Love 1
On 6/13/2019 at 11:49 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Guys, I'm still laughing that Laura catfished her ex-husband into shaving his head bald. 😂  She wins 90 days! Out of all the cast everywhere and yet to be; she has WON!

That was hilarious, way to go, she may be delusional but has some wits about her!!!

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, endure said:
On 5/31/2019 at 12:19 PM, Gobi said:

She's Northern Angela......or Angela of the North!

Move over, Nanook! 

Does anyone know her last name? If so, it would be easy to find out her real age. Remember how we didn’t believe last season Eric was only 41 and it turned out he actually was? And Angela was also they age they showed. I wouldn’t be surprised, though, if Aladin is younger than he claims. Her son said that when Laura was 75, Aladin would be 45 so the numbers don’t add up. It would also make Aladin and Laura’s son the same age. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

One thing I don’t get, she is marrying a young stud, why did she think she was going to need sex toys?  Same with Karine and Pol. I’d like to think they should be hot enough for each other that they don’t need any extras. Pretty sad that Laura figures she’s going to need help. 

Paul looks like he smells terrible and karine looks like she smells marginally better at times.  At this point I can't imagine either of them being hot for the other.

But I totally agree with regards to Laura.  She could have just used a vibrator at home.  Can you imagine that you married a guy after not even knowing him for a month so you could have sex...and then the sex was bad 🤦

• Love 5
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

Laura's son is still talking about their 30 year ago gap, not 22 years if their ages are as stated. And wow, aren't filters wonderful! 

https://www.distractify.com/p/90-day-fiance-laura-son

I am the sped teacher here and Laura's son seems......special.  He cant seem to know the difference between 29 and 51 (thinks it is 30) and came right out and said "Aladin is getting the short end of the stick."  Way to support there, sonny!!!

Not autistic, just......lower IQ than the norm.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am the sped teacher here and Laura's son seems......special.  He cant seem to know the difference between 29 and 51 (thinks it is 30) and came right out and said "Aladin is getting the short end of the stick."  Way to support there, sonny!!!

Not autistic, just......lower IQ than the norm.

He probably said that because he was doing the math for her real age (forgetting that she told him what her "new" age would be) and the difference IS 30...

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

He probably said that because he was doing the math for her real age (forgetting that she told him what her "new" age would be) and the difference IS 30...

Let's hope!!  I mean, round 29 to 30, take 1 away from 50, there is 20, plus the 2 you rounded.....but then again I am a teacher, lol........But that should not be hard concept.

Liam seems like a sweet kid and he and Laura seem close.  He needs to shut down the "I will never accept him as a stepfather" talk - who knows?  You may grow to be great friends!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Let's hope!!  I mean, round 29 to 30, take 1 away from 50, there is 20, plus the 2 you rounded.....but then again I am a teacher, lol........But that should not be hard concept.

Liam seems like a sweet kid and he and Laura seem close.  He needs to shut down the "I will never accept him as a stepfather" talk - who knows?  You may grow to be great friends!

I'd be dead in the bed if he started calling aladin dad.  He should totally do that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

For those who are interested, I googled "Ludwing, 90 Day Fiance" and it turns out he's had an article written about him. 

https://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2019/06/90-day-fiance-the-other-way-ludwing-multi-talented-artist-missionary-youtuber-002935053.html

He's got a Youtube channel for Christian families, specifically for those with more than two kids. I don't get that at all, (please tell me he's not a quiverfull like the Duggars), but he sure seems charming and quite funny! He's also a talented artist. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Aladin is QUITE full of himself. He knows how hot he is, is he trying to have a career in modeling? I mean this guy isn’t just “cute” in a normal way (like I think Pedro and Jihoon are cute but in an typical sort of way), this guy could be on an underwear ad!!! His friend Mohammed is attractive as well. 

This is going to be interesting. 

• Love 2