Type keyword(s) to search

Jenny & Sumit: Slumdog Thousandaire

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I would like to humbly request that this thread be renamed:

Jenny & Sumit: Slumdog Hundredaire*

*Thousandaire is really pushing it a bit, don't you think?!?

But Jenny had/has six thousand dollars!  

• Love 2

Even when she was living in Palm Springs, I bet Jenny wasn’t spending much time out and about when she wasn’t working. I could see her spending most of her time at home dating Sumit online. Her kids and grandkids were probably the only reason she went places that weren’t work. I wonder if she is on some type of medication because her personality is either very flat, extremely emotional or just scared. I’m waiting for happiness to show up. Then again, most of these people on the 90 fiancé shows never seem to be particularly happy.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yikes! The teeth! 

DA6FF26B-9F61-48F2-BB69-5BBCF60AFC18.jpeg

Ohh all this time I thought he was missing a front tooth. There it is! Hey little guy. You should come to England so we can introduce you to Tom’s snaggles.

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Ohh all this time I thought he was missing a front tooth. There it is! Hey little guy. You should come to England so we can introduce you to Tom’s snaggles.

No, he needs to go to Syria where Avery's love is a dentist.  Except I don't think they are in Syria at the moment.   Would make good cross-over.

Jenny needs to do a better job with that scarf as it only cover a portion of the saggy neck.

Does Sumit ever have good news to deliver to Jenny?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Twopper said:

No, he needs to go to Syria where Avery's love is a dentist.  Except I don't think they are in Syria at the moment.   Would make good cross-over

Omar could be “90 Day Dentist”. He’d have lots of patients from the various franchises. 

• LOL 11

I'm all for bagging on these morons for their actions, but the dude isn't rich and dental care isn't a priority in many developing countries...just sayin'. And @Wanda, while I don't find him handsome, I also don't find him repulsive because he seems like a nice guy, unlike Mohammit, who was repulsive because of his personality.

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 8/20/2019 at 10:43 AM, magemaud said:

Omar could be “90 Day Dentist”. He’d have lots of patients from the various franchises. 

Tom should be first. He and Darcy will be wanting engagement photos soon I'm sure.

• LOL 3
On 8/19/2019 at 10:08 PM, magemaud said:

Yikes! The teeth! 

DA6FF26B-9F61-48F2-BB69-5BBCF60AFC18.jpeg

Eh. They’re white and clean looking. But I admit I thought he was missing a few. Deaven’s sharp little butter teeth are worse to me. 

Edited by Mu Shu
Toofs
  • Love 6
On 8/24/2019 at 2:20 AM, magemaud said:

Could Jenny look any more miserable? At least she cheered up a bit when Sumit told her about the Promise Ring. 

9A961CCD-1602-443C-B1C0-EA455FD7756B.jpeg

She looks like the local school crossing guard  on a cold, rainy morning. 

15 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Eh. They’re white and clean looking. But I admit I thought he was missing a few. Deaven’s sharp little butter teeth are worse to me. 

It looks like he had some work done. There’s gold around the one tooth. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I just had to call Verizon Fios about an issue with my online account. Once I jumped through the automated help hoops with that annoying computerized woman's voice, I was finally connected to a live person, obviously in an Indian call center. I am not making this up, HIS NAME WAS SUMIT!!!!

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
On 8/3/2019 at 6:41 PM, gingerella said:

I would like to humbly request that this thread be renamed:

Jenny & Sumit: Slumdog Hundredaire*

*Thousandaire is really pushing it a bit, don't you think?!?

A thousand rupees is $14.  He's probably got that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I just had to call Verizon Fios about an issue with my online account. Once I jumped through the automated help hoops with that annoying computerized woman's voice, I was finally connected to a live person, obviously in an Indian call center. I am not making this up, HIS NAME WAS SUMIT!!!!

And you didn't ask if he had been on 90 Day Fiancee!?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
10 minutes ago, lh25 said:

And you didn't ask if he had been on 90 Day Fiancee!?  

I was SO tempted! Actually he kind of lost patience with me (“ma’am”) because I wasn’t typing fast enough when he was rattling off a long string of numbers. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Was that the one who looked like an Indian Johnny Cash?

yeah, the one on the right.  I just love that scene.  Maybe Jenny can chase after him if it doesn't work out with Sumit.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I wonder has it anything to do with the description of the next episode where apparently “Christina confronts Sumit”?  I can’t believe she is putting up with all of his little confessions (ie LIES) and can’t wait to see her daughter stand up for Jenny (since she only barely does herself).

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Since they let them have social media accounts it cuts the tension down on what blow she’s been dealt. Jenny is still in India and by her account is still happy with her piece of sum meat, even though they aren’t married yet. I’m old enough to remember reality shows clamping down on spoilers and even hiding anyone eliminated while shooting. No one could say a word until the episodes aired. Now the Kardashians try to draw out the “is she or isn’t she pregnant?” on TV when the surrogate gave birth a month ago and Jenny and Laura are yapping away on Instagram about everything when TLC is trying to build suspense.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 8/30/2019 at 7:35 PM, iwasish said:

Clearly she has been dealt quite a blow. 

Boy, I saw that promo and thought she is really over the top with this gusher.  The blow must have been gigantic!!!  Maybe she owns stock in Kleenex?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Boy, I saw that promo and thought she is really over the top with this gusher.  The blow must have been gigantic!!!  Maybe she owns stock in Kleenex?

The episode title should be "The Greatest Blow Ever Dealt".

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 8/29/2019 at 1:22 PM, magemaud said:

In hindsight I should have said, “I’m locked out of my Verizon account. What a blow I’ve been dealt.” 

I brought banana cream pie to the office, and someone had waited too long to get a piece and the pie was gone. 

I couldn't help but think that they too, had been dealt a terrible blow.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
On 8/24/2019 at 2:20 AM, magemaud said:

Could Jenny look any more miserable? At least she cheered up a bit when Sumit told her about the Promise Ring. 

9A961CCD-1602-443C-B1C0-EA455FD7756B.jpeg

Looks like she's just been on the 'Maid of the Mist' - a boat that goes close to the falls at Niagara. They make you wear a bright blue hooded raincoat because you get drenched. 😀

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, deedee2 said:

Looks like she's just been on the 'Maid of the Mist' - a boat that goes close to the falls at Niagara. They make you wear a bright blue hooded raincoat because you get drenched. 😀

Oh yes, I remember those worthless ponchos that they let you keep as a souvenir. Remember on "The Office" when Pam and Jim got married on the boat? 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Oh yes, I remember those worthless ponchos that they let you keep as a souvenir. Remember on "The Office" when Pam and Jim got married on the boat? 

They let you keep them now? Back when I took a ride, they weren't flimsy ponchos - they were actual jackets, so we had to give them back.

Never watched The Office 😁

According to what someone on here said in the early pages, the typical calling center salary is less than $7000 a year, and with Jenny's social security, and her money in the bank, he's making more living off of her.      I really can't wait to see what the big confession is, but I'm betting that his parents have arranged a marriage for him.   Of course, who says it's his first marriage, or betrothal?    Or that he doesn't have a wife and kids stashed somewhere.   

I think the best characters on this show so far are Jenny's daughter and wife.    The death stare out of both of them when Sumit was making those lame excuses were so great.  

I have read that divorce in India, by husband or wife is legal, even if he other party contests it.  However less than a quarter of one percent of Indians are divorced.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

There use to be a TLC show called Extreme Cougars. Jenny reminds me of the one extreme granny who had a younger lover and they were both into the civil war.  He too would trim his lovely's toenails.  Am I close forum?

extreme.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I really can't wait to see what the big confession is, but I'm betting that his parents have arranged a marriage for him. Of course, who says it's his first marriage, or betrothal? Or that he doesn't have a wife and kids stashed somewhere.

He's 30, never married, and had to lie to his parents to live with Jenny. There is 0% chance that his parents don't have his bio data on every matchmaking site, service, and with every auntie they know. Given that, it's even crazier that he opted to stay in his home town, which has only a million people. Dude's face is everywhere and he has a camera crew following him.

Though I guess being caught with Jenny might be good to get his parents to back off. If he was with a more age appropriate cuter woman, his family would think that he's being immature and watches too many American movies. Living with a whiny 60 year old white lady makes him seem cynical or really weird. And weird might be enough to get his parents to throw up their hands and stop matchmaking.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 8/28/2019 at 12:22 PM, magemaud said:

Ha!!! I just had a fight with the automated voice at Directv trying to reach a person to schedule a technician to adjust my satellite dish.   Definitely sounded like Sumit, but he insisted his name was Jay.   I  was able to control my laughter until I was off the phone.    After that ordeal, I just need to chill with some wine and chocolate. Lots of wine and chocolate.

• LOL 5
Spoiler

The gossip online is that he is already in an arranged marriage and that Jenny knew about it.  They say it will come out on the tell -all.  He was arranged by his parents when he and Jenny were on a break.  His appearing on this show is to get back at his parents and get a divorce.

Who knows if this is true or not.  Gossip online about this show is like 50/50.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:
  Reveal spoiler

The gossip online is that he is already in an arranged marriage and that Jenny knew about it.  They say it will come out on the tell -all.  He was arranged by his parents when he and Jenny were on a break.  His appearing on this show is to get back at his parents and get a divorce.

Who knows if this is true or not.  Gossip online about this show is like 50/50.

Just saw this and I think it's true.  I still think it's a shitty thing that he and Jenny are doing and he needs to man up and either go to his wife or divorce her. 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Just saw this and I think it's true.  I still think it's a shitty thing that he and Jenny are doing and he needs to man up and either go to his wife or divorce her. 

I think it's true too.  What I have doubts about is Jenny knowing.  She isn't that good of an actress.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Twopper said:

After that ordeal, I just need to chill with some wine and chocolate. Lots of wine and chocolate.

Will your chocolate be in panty form?  🤣 JK

On 9/3/2019 at 9:19 AM, greekmom said:

There use to be a TLC show called Extreme Cougars. Jenny reminds me of the one extreme granny who had a younger lover and they were both into the civil war.  He too would trim his lovely's toenails.  Am I close forum?

extreme.jpg

On behalf of America I'm offended by that abomination of a shirt.  Our flag deserves better. 

48 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Yup.

This makes me hate them both, if true.  

Jenny is a 60 year old side piece.  Let that marinate.  

If she stays, she is a damned fool and they are both terrible people.

If this is true, sumits wife deserves the chance to have a husband that she can build a life with.....not to have another woman in her marriage. 

Thats super unfair and if she knew something she was likely forced to submit to because she had to get married.  That poor woman must be mortified for her business to be on the street.  

Yeah, jenny owes her nothing, but what a shitty thing to do.  Does she expect that sumits wife to clip her toenails and wash her hair?  

What did sumit's wife do to deserve any of that?  If India is all about what your friends and family think and if women are judged harshly.....then sumits wife will get blowback she doesn't deserve.  I'm so mad on her behalf.....GO HOME JENNY!

• Useful 1
  • Love 13