Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise 6: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

Reality Steve has posted in his blog that the cast of BIP 6:

Last time I talked about BIP, I mentioned all the names of people I was hearing was on it that WEREN’T Colton’s women or Hannah’s guys. Today, I’m going to give you a list of people who I’m pretty sure will be on the ORIGINAL CAST of Paradise from what I’m hearing. This is in no way definitive, but I can guarantee you all these people will definitely be on the show. But with original cast, sometimes it gets tricky. This is what I’m hearing for the start of the show:

Women

Hannah Godwin (Colton’s season)
Caelynn Miller-Keyes (Colton)
Tayshia Adams (Colton)
Nicole Lopez-Alvar (Colton)
Onyeka Ehie (Colton)
Demi Burnett (Colton)
Sydney Lotuaco (Colton)
Kristina Schulman (Nick’s season)
Bibiana Julian (Arie’s season)

Men

Blake Horstmann (Becca’s season)
Dylan Barbour (Hannah’s season)
Connor Saeli (Hannah)
Cam Ayala (Hannah)
John Paul Jones (Hannah)
Kevin Fortenberry (Hannah)
Box Joe Barsano/Old Matt Donald (Hannah) (My guess is one of them will be original cast, and the other will be joining later)

There will obviously be more guys on the original cast, but those are the ones I’m hearing as of now. The list is ever changing, so I just ask again to please not email with “What about this person” or “I thought so-and-so was doing it.” This is just who I’m hearing original cast will be. Over 30 people will show up in Paradise at some point this season. This is basically only half the cast. There’s plenty more to come, but expect most, if not all of these to be the ones who start the show.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Ugh Bibiana AGAIN!?  There should be some sort of rule that if you were on BIP in a previous season you don't get to come back!

I thought you could come as much as you needed to in order to snag a husband like Carly did.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

Ugh Bibiana AGAIN!?  There should be some sort of rule that if you were on BIP in a previous season you don't get to come back!

1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

I thought you could come as much as you needed to in order to snag a husband like Carly did.

But Bibiana didn’t even do anything last season, did she? At least Carly dated the guys, Bibiana just spent the whole time at the pool or beach. I don’t even remember her fighting with anyone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

But Bibiana didn’t even do anything last season, did she? At least Carly dated the guys, Bibiana just spent the whole time at the pool or beach. I don’t even remember her fighting with anyone. 

She made up with Krystal, offered some good advice, and then got immediately friend zoned by every male there.  I was expecting more from her story-line as well.  

• Love 1
15 hours ago, LBS said:

She made up with Krystal, offered some good advice, and then got immediately friend zoned by every male there.  I was expecting more from her story-line as well.  

Hopefully Love Island comes to the States to compete with this show and force ABC to change the format. That show is awesome because the cast don’t know each other and don’t know what to expect. (It also shows that Chris Harrison can be completely replaced by some voiceover work). The contestants on this show become predictable and complacent because they’ve figured out how to game the system. 

• Love 5
On 5/28/2019 at 2:22 PM, Dirtybubble said:

On 5/28/2019 at 2:32 PM, DEL901 said:

She was on Bachelor Winter Games, too. I don’t understand Bachelor Family’s criteria for assuming someone is a Bachelor Nation “fan favorite.” Stop trying to make Bibiana happen! On the other hand, there are personalities that are GREAT in Paradise! I wish Chris Bukowski would take back his jersey and come out of retirement! He was on it for YEARS going back to when it was still Bachelor Pad. 

• Love 3

I follow Annaliese Puccini (Arie) on Instagram and Twitter, and as of yesterday her accounts have gone private.

At first I thought maybe she got hacked, but then remembered BIP would be filming right about now. No confirmation, but I am guessing she is giving it another go around. I hope she does better this season. Then again, it would be hard to do worse than she did last year. I know she is kind of a Bachelor Nation punching bag, but I have always liked her, and I think she has a good, if kind of misguided, heart. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, reggiejax said:

I follow Annaliese Puccini (Arie) on Instagram and Twitter, and as of yesterday her accounts have gone private.

At first I thought maybe she got hacked, but then remembered BIP would be filming right about now. No confirmation, but I am guessing she is giving it another go around. I hope she does better this season. Then again, it would be hard to do worse than she did last year. I know she is kind of a Bachelor Nation punching bag, but I have always liked her, and I think she has a good, if kind of misguided, heart. 

I don't remember like anything about her.  Nothing at all....

• Love 2
On 6/5/2019 at 5:08 AM, reggiejax said:

I don't follow any of BN contestants, Caelynn and Katie (both from Colton's season) in Instagram went private that most of this year's Miss USA contestants in my Instagram search went disabled.

Yikes, Annaliese is going to be on again??   Wonder if Jordan and his over sized ego will be there too?   Or Kamil or whatever his name is, the one she claimed was her true love forever but then dumped her on national TV!?

So far, only Hannah G and Dylan (who I don't know from this season) has been seen by RS's contacts filming in Mexico.  

Wells posted on his insta from a hotel room about a HUGE spider he saw. Definitely just speculation, but made me wonder if he’s in Paradise for his bartending duties. 

Yikes, Annaliese is going to be on again?? 

In fairness, that is just an assumption on my part, based on her social media going private a few days ago.

I don't believe Reality Steve, or anyone else who makes a point of keeping up with this stuff, has made the same assumption.

But honestly, why else would her social media go private? Bachelor Nation alums live or die by their Instagram and Twitter feeds. 

But as I said, it is just an assumption on my part. 

For now. 

• Love 2
On 5/31/2019 at 12:00 PM, JenE4 said:

On the other hand, there are personalities that are GREAT in Paradise! I wish Chris Bukowski would take back his jersey and come out of retirement! He was on it for YEARS going back to when it was still Bachelor Pad. 

Everybody does know by now that Chris "Grown Ass Man" Bukowski IS going to be back this season, right?  I've grown to absolutely adore him.  I can't wait to see him! 

Reality Steve has some photos & a few video clips of folks arriving in paradise on his Twitter feed.  

As usually, it's gonna be a trashtastic season, with Chris & Krystal supposedly getting married there!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, leighdear said:

Everybody does know by now that Chris "Grown Ass Man" Bukowski IS going to be back this season, right?  I've grown to absolutely adore him.  I can't wait to see him! 

This makes me crazy stupid happy! I hope he really does un-retire, show up and stir the pot in his own grown ass man way. My reality trash tv just got one level trashier. I’m excited! 

• Love 4
On 6/10/2019 at 5:55 PM, leighdear said:

Reality Steve has some photos & a few video clips of folks arriving in paradise on his Twitter feed.  

As usually, it's gonna be a trashtastic season, with Chris & Krystal supposedly getting married there!

Wait. What? He is?!? Dreams really do come true...

• Love 3

RS has just posted on a new info about BIP that number of contestants will appear in later episodes:

Some other names of contestants I heard are either there or will be coming in later episodes that I don’t believe were on any of my previous lists:

Heather Martin (Colton’s season)
Kirpa Sudick (Colton)
Clay Harbor (Becca’s season)
Haley Ferguson (Twin, Ben Higgins season)
Jen Saviano (Ben’s season)
Derek Peth (JoJo’s season)
Brooks Forester (Desiree’s season) – I’ve heard this one for a few weeks now, but still haven’t gotten 100% confirmation he’s in. These other 6 names will definitely be on.

Link

• Useful 1

BROOKS??? Brooks, who I adore?! He has kept quite a distance between himself and the franchise. And he had a long term girlfriend. I’d love seeing him again! I will believe it when I see it  

I loved Kristina Schulman on her first time on (The Bachelor). But girlfriend, step away!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, nutty1 said:

BROOKS??? Brooks, who I adore?! He has kept quite a distance between himself and the franchise.

He's been on BIP before. I don't remember which season, but he went on a date with red-head Jackie.

Did Derek and Taylor break up? Was he not emotionally intelligent enough for her?

3 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Oh, not either of the twins! They are totally insipid!

I heartily agree. They're stupid without a shred of personality or charisma - the worst possible combination for TV.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Did Derek and Taylor break up?

Yes

6 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Oh, not either of the twins! They are totally insipid!

And I find it very hard to believe one will be on without the other.  Yuck 🤢

• Love 2

Interesting that only JPJ, Dylan, Cam and Kevin are on the original cast from Hannah's season as usually the original cast is heavy on most recent seasons, like the girls are but with Blake,  Derek, Clay, Wills and Chris B, "older" is in .    Can't wait to see Chris B crash and burn again!  And please Annaleise, show some self awareness this time.   

Saw somewhere on the net in a comment that Clay was dating someone casually but when he got cast, he broke it off and told the girl that he was going on paradise and would probably come back engaged.    At least he was kind enough to break up before leaving for Mexico.  

5 hours ago, chocolatine said:

He's been on BIP before. I don't remember which season, but he went on a date with red-head Jackie.

I forgot that! Wasn't he only on there a day or 2?

RS has just posted the full cast for season 6 on his blog:

Last night I tweeted out your original cast list for “Bachelor in Paradise.” We’re a week into filming, and I can tell you, there’s quite amount of sh** that’s already gone down. And stuff about to go down that I’d heard about months ago, couldn’t run with it (and you’ll know why), but I’m guessing will play out on BIP in the next week or so and then I’ll be able to tell you since it will have officially happened. Anyway, a lot of stuff has happened and we’re only a week into filming. You will know in due time. As for the original cast list that I tweeted last night, when I copied and pasted, I completely forgot one of the women’s names, and that was Sydney from Colton’s season. So, the season started with 11 women and 9 guys, and then on Day 2, Kristina Schulman came on the show. Here is your original cast list:

Men:

Kevin Fortenberry (Hannah’s season)
John Paul Jones (Hannah)
Dylan Barbour (Hannah)
Cam Ayala (Hannah)
Blake Horstman (Becca’s season)
Wills Reid (Becca)
Clay Harbor (Becca)
Derek Peth (JoJo’s season, BIP season 4)
Chris Bukowski (Emily’s season, Andi’s season, Bachelor Pad season 3, BIP seasons 1 & 2. Yes, he has come out of retirement. Shocked by how many people on Twitter last night responded to Chris being there in amazement. I’ve mentioned at least 3 different times since I started talking about BIP cast that Chris Bukowski was gonna be on this season. This wasn’t news).

Women:

Hannah Godwin (Colton’s season)
Caelynn Miller-Keyes (Colton)
Nicole Lopez-Alvar (Colton)
Onyeka Ehie (Colton)
Tayshia Adams (Colton)
Sydney Lotuaco (Colton)
Jane Aver (Colton)
Demi Burnett (Colton)
Katie Morton (Colton)
Bibiana Julian (Arie’s season)
Annaliese Puccini (Arie)

Kristina Schulman joins on Day 2, Wells is still the bartender, and there are plenty others that will be joining the show in the coming weeks, a lot of which I’ve already posted in past columns. Some have already shown up and are gone, I will say that. This is just your original cast list and who was there when rose ceremony #1 rolled around. So the first rose ceremony, the men hand out roses and 3 women get eliminated (Isn’t it kind of amazing how a lot of sites posted their BIP casts right after I did last night without crediting my site, and they were exactly the same? And oh yeah, all those sites also just totally and coincidentally didn’t have Sydney on their cast either. Wow. Amazing how that works, huh? So laughable). More to come in the following weeks on the sh** show that is BIP season 6.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Saw somewhere on the net in a comment that Clay was dating someone casually but when he got cast, he broke it off and told the girl that he was going on paradise and would probably come back engaged.    At least he was kind enough to break up before leaving for Mexico.  

Clay was dating Angela who was on Nick's season.  I think they broke up in mid-March because they stopped posting pics of each other and unfollowed each other.    They were together before the Christmas season and why oh why do I have this knowledge on the tip of my brain but I can't remember why I went into the kitchen.    May Fleiss have mercy on my soul.

@ApprenticeFan  thanks for posting that!  I'm hoping that we get a crazy season.  After the Corrine and DeMario mess, it got boring.  I am excited to see Chris B. on my screen again. I always had a crush on him for some bizarre reason.   And Brooks!  I hope they bring on some old school season women to counteract the 24 year olds because I really don't want to see Brooks and Chris B. hitting on women 10+ years younger than them.  But who am I kidding?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, ApprenticeFan said:

Chris Bukowski (Emily’s season, Andi’s season, Bachelor Pad season 3, BIP seasons 1 & 2. Yes, he has come out of retirement. Shocked by how many people on Twitter last night responded to Chris being there in amazement. I’ve mentioned at least 3 different times since I started talking about BIP cast that Chris Bukowski was gonna be on this season. This wasn’t news).

When I read this earlier I wanted so badly to believe it but was scared to get my hopes all the way up. I’m choosing to believe it 100% now and am unreasonably happy and excited! We’ve had some duds lately so I’m hoping Chris brings it! Stir up all the crazy you grown ass man! 

10 hours ago, LBS said:

I am excited to see Chris B. on my screen again. I always had a crush on him for some bizarre reason.

He’s always reminded me of an ex-boyfriend of mine. Previously I kind of hated that I was attracted to him in any way since the ex wasn’t the best decision I ever made. However, with some time having passed, I have more of a nostalgic feeling towards the ex and don’t feel badly at all for a fondness for Chris Buk. 

One of the twins? Nooooooooooo! I had hoped never to see either of them again.  Next thing you know Ashley I.’s annoying sister will show up. Although she does have a boyfriend. And how do I know this? I’ve been watching the horrible crap that is Ashley, Jared, Jade and Tanner’s YouTube show. I would hang my head in shame at the admission, but apparently I have no shame. Sigh. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Seems like Wills only last to the 2nd rose ceremony as he tweeted out today about the process not being right or something like that (tweet has since been removed).  

And Reality Steve's tweets about Blake and his very large harem make me very, very, very impatient for August as it seems like an epic trainwreck!!

• Love 3

@RealitySteve

Hey, my site is blowing up...it's Tea Spilling Tuesday...why not give you guys the BIP rose ceremony #1 results!!!! Keep in mind, just bc these were the people who gave and received roses at 1st rose ceremony does NOT mean this is who is still paired up. Some are, some aren't

Clay to Nicole
Kevin to Sydney
Blake to Tayshia
Cam to Caelynn
JPJ to Onyeka
Wills to Katie
Derek to Demi
Chris B. to Kristina
Dylan to Hannah G.
Eliminations: Bibiana, Annaliese, & Jane Aver

Thank goodness we do not have to deal with Bibiana and Annaliese. And wasn't Jane the obnoxious one who was eliminated night one on Colton's season but could not shut up on the WTA?

• Love 6

Steve gave more details in his blog today.  Seems like Hannah G is the new Jade, finding a guy on day 1 (Dylan) and still with him 2 weeks in.   Won't be surprised if they get engaged.  

Blake coupling up pre show with Tayshia, Kristina, Caelynn and Hannah G is just the biggest trainwreck ever.  Glad Caelynn called him out and can't wait to see him cry on the beach when Hannah G, the one he really wanted ignores him and starts her coupling with Dylan of all people!

I didn't care for Caelynn on Colton's season but hopefully she puts the Blake mess behind her and has a great time in Paradise.  

Eyeroll on  the producers allowing Demi's girlfriend to be a contestant so that they can have a same sex couple as that seems a little scripted but then the whole show is scripted.

• Love 4
(edited)

very small voice--I'm excited to see Chris and Katie together.   

And add Demi getting engaged to her real life girlfriend and Hannah G to Dylan, that's three girls from Colton's season getting engaged in Paradise.  And Hannah B's entire fake BFF squad.

Poor Annaliese will probably have to be sedated during the engagement episode since she came back to Paradise just to date Chris.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:29 PM, CindyBee said:

very small voice--I'm excited to see Chris and Katie together.   

And add Demi getting engaged to her real life girlfriend and Hannah G to Dylan, that's three girls from Colton's season getting engaged in Paradise.  And Hannah B's entire fake BFF squad.

Poor Annaliese will probably have to be sedated during the engagement episode since she came back to Paradise just to date Chris.  

I thought Dylan was gay. I'm surprised. Hannah G is a sweetheart. Good luck to them.

Annaliese came for Chris B? Ewww. I think she should keep coming back until she gets engaged like Carly.

Katie deserves better.

Edited by Kerri Johnson
  • Love 1

Still not too excited to see Demi's relationship.  I don't like when they bring someone from their RL that hasn't been on the show.  Like when Ashley I brought her sister, I wasn't pleased about that.  I like the see the interactions between those who I've seen on the show.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 7/8/2019 at 6:21 PM, leighdear said:

According to Reality Steve, Chris "Grown Ass Man" Bukowski got engaged in Paradise to Katie Morton.  

I assume she was on Colton's season.  

Oh, that must be “Monotone Katie” who barely spoke on camera (other than calling herself “monotone”) but EVERYONE ELSE on the show was “Katie said”-ing up a storm because Katie was the one that overheard that Caelynn and someone else were “there for the Wrong Reasons” because whichever one got picked by Colton hoped the other would get Bachelorette.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/17/2019 at 10:44 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Still not too excited to see Demi's relationship.  I don't like when they bring someone from their RL that hasn't been on the show.  Like when Ashley I brought her sister, I wasn't pleased about that.  I like the see the interactions between those who I've seen on the show.  

It's a stunt, pure and simple.  ABC think's it's now officially "woke", and can claim the "first same-sex couple" in Paradise. 

But as they were already a couple before they got there, ABC & the show just come off as idiots to those of us that know what's going on.  

All they are is a guaranteed engagement.  That like most of the others, won't last.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Yeah, it's pretty much bullshit for Demi to bring a girlfriend to BiP and then "fall in love" with her there.  

Especially her "exploring" with Derek.  

• Love 5
On 7/14/2019 at 3:07 AM, Kerri Johnson said:

I thought Dylan was gay. I'm surprised. Hannah G is a sweetheart. Good luck to them.

Annaliese came for Chris B? Ewww. I think she should keep coming back until she gets engaged like Carly.

Katie deserves better.

Another Hannah G fan who thought Dylan was gay.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I had more hope for Hannah G. After her kissing Wells and especially Blake, I wonder if her and Dylan will last. She doesn’t have much of a personality. 

Wills, lol.   Wells is the bartender who is engaged to the woman from Modern Family.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Wills, lol.   Wells is the bartender who is engaged to the woman from Modern Family.  

HAHA. That HAD to be autocorrect. Or my fat fingers. Wells is one of my favorite contestants ever!

Just reread Reality Steve’s spoilers.  Can’t wait for what is coming up.   Lol that Caelynn ends up with one of the franchises biggest players!

RS says there are 5 rose ceremonies, then the overnight dates and the final commitment (or not) which means one RS every 2nd episode more or less, so we should be getting lots of drama.  

Edited because Caelynn is not Hannah

Edited by DEL901