Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: It's Not You, It's Miami

• Start Topic

Comment on the Talking Head hair:  The new one with Dorinda's ridiculous blonde ponytail hair extension is ridiculous.  She's too old to pull off that look.  Also, Sonja's barbie doll hair bun extension looks awful.  Natural hair ladies.  You are too old to pull off extensions.  (Not age shaming, but I'm 51 and know those would look ridiculous on me).

Best HW comment of the night:  Sonja to Dorinda -- Are you Grandma Christmas?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Beth's interaction with her assistant putting her purses in the closet just annoys me.  She treats her staff as though they are soooo far beneath her.  I know Ro and Sonja do it, but Beth didn't used to be that person.  She used to seem horrified at the way the HWs treated the mere peasants!

And Beth's poking fun of Sonja's wardrobe...I think Beth has had more misses this season than Sonja in what she is wearing.  I used to love Beth's style.

• Love 22
24 minutes ago, Psycho Suzy said:

In the scenes for next week, Tinsley looking at Sonia on the stretcher saying "oh that looks scary", and in the same breath saying "is that our car?" as they were headed out. Tins cracks me up.

LOL, i'm pretty sure that stretcher was empty and just sitting on the driveway while Sonja was being attended to inside.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

This episode was so hard to watch. I feel bad for all the people who were working there to cater to them. The looks on their faces just said it all. Seriously, money can't buy them class. Just clothes and plastic surgery...

I hope Bravo tips them well because you know the only one who would, would be Tinsley.

• LOL 2
  • Love 21

Why was Dorinda suddenly supporting Sonja talking about the men in her past?  She's spent the last couple of seasons berating her for living in the past with the Morgan ghost.  It's all b/c she hates LuAnn?

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And then Bethenny arrives late to the game and without really seeing what is going on makes it her business to march in to Lu's room and lambast her and to me, it seemed like there was no real steam behind her outrage.  It is not like Bethenny to not survey the room before speaking.  I feel like that dinner table was some sort of alternate universe, it was going sideways yet all the focus was on Lu who for once was just minding her own business eating her dinner.  

Yes, this!  Bethenny swooping in from Washington, D.C., at the eleventh hour and deciding to invade Luann's personal space to "talk, not listen," was about the most tone-deaf thing I have ever seen.  I think a normal person would watch this episode back and feel ashamed for attacking the only person who was sane, sober and appropriate, but it's Bethenny, the woman who has such balls that she must get her pants specially tailored.

Backtracking to the beginning of the episode:

Sonja was completely unraveled at Luann's rehearsal to which she was not invited.  Of course she was acting like she was on something, so...Luann said that.  What problem does Sonja "Everyone Knows Dorinda Does Drugs" Morgan have with this speculation?

Why do women like Ramona and Dorinda, who pride themselves on being smart and savvy, keep referring to a cease and desist letter as a "lawyer's letter"?  Do they just love alliteration or something?  BTW, Dorinda, you're a public figure, so...good luck with that!

Luann's attitude at the Christmas tree was not the best though.  Haughty much?

When Dorinda, Bethenny and Sonja went shopping in what looked like a closet at the beginning of the episode, Dorinda looked so gorgeous!  It is sad and funny to me how these hens report all of Luann's misdeeds to Mother Bethenny at all times, like she is Warren Fucking Jeffs.

I know it's damning with faint praise, but I was really impressed how early in the episode these women managed to make it to Miami.  This past season of RHOA there were multiple occasions where the producers took entire episodes for the women to travel, and once it was only to a local barbecue.  On the last episode of RHOP, it took like 2/3 of the episode for them to get to New Orleans, so I appreciate that we got Miami early on, and without the Extra Special phone footage of them being...on a plane.  Oh, and we weren't subjected to the ever-fascinating FaceTiming with kids and spouses that goes on in other franchises, so I was grateful for that too.

Does anyone know where that house was located in Miami?  I was thinking it may have been Key Biscayne from the view, but I couldn't really tell.

It was crazy how they all, aside from Ramona and Barbara gaslighted Luann at dinner.  She literally has an insane women spewing incoherent bullshit at her, and even Tinsley is saying, "well, she has a point."  Say what?  She's not making sense; how could she have a point?!?

I hope that, regardless of whatever is going on with Sonja--which would probably be redundant for me to comment on at this point--that Ramona and Tinsley go out anyway.  Sonja is despicable, and until she can admit she needs help, she is no one's problem but her own.  The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the bloated, greasy, sweaty, shiny, cheater, thy name be Maurio.  The guy makes Harry, Tom and John look like a bunch of princes.  What a creep.

• Love 18
15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Why are they bothering trying to talk to and reason with someone as fucked up as Sonja. Dorinda is a close second in the beyond fucked up department now. 

Lu was right to walk away. 

It honestly amazes me how drunk these women can get. I suspect they have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol.  Put me in the camp that believes there is more than alcohol involved with Sonja's behavior.  She was absolutely manic at both the rehearsal and the tree lighting and the other ladies know it, only to acknowledge it would be to side with Lu on something. 

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

She literally has an insane women spewing incoherent bullshit at her, and even Tinsley is saying, "well, she has a point."  Say what?  She's not making sense; how could she have a point?!?

I think her point was stop picking up my sloppy seconds. Especially Harry Dubin who she legit thought she had a future with at a certain point. You know, before he left in a cab with Lu. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

That's fine; I guess I could see where Sonja was coming from if she was saying that.  The problem is that no one really knew what she was saying.  She's talking about sloppy seconds one minute, then guys from thirty years ago, then saying the other women are ugly...

I'm not saying Sonja can't argue when drunk.  We wouldn't have a show without drunk arguing.  I'm saying that no one need listen to her when she has passed the hard seven (on a scale of 1-10) that Dorinda was riding.  At ten, I don't think you get a voice, and anyone backing you instead of trying to cajole you to bed probably has an ulterior motive IMO.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
15 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I’m gonna say one nice thing - Bethenny’s dress/romper at dinner is gorgeous.

Agree!  I even managed to choke out a compliment about it when DH and I (mostly I) were watching.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That house was a bit modern for me, but the views are stunning.

And by modern, you of course mean stark and sterile. 😉

Why I didn't understand why there was any conversation about bedrooms.  They looked pretty much identical to me.  

• Love 10
4 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Didn’t Dorinda hook Lu up with Tom?  What’s this bs girl code she’s talking about?

Omg, I read this as "Didn't Dorinda hook up with Lu's, Tom? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was like wtf how did I miss that?

Never mind I reread it. I'm still laughing. 😆

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, film noire said:

I used to find Sonja so charming. Her exuberance, her decency during Scary Island, her elegant features, the slightly loopy but still present energy. None of that remains.  She's just gone. And no stone of humiliation was left unturned tonight. Blowjob jokes aimed at a man near-rolling his eyes, a desire to piss in the tub of a 15K a night rental  (a step up from free range peeing on the jitney, I suppose) to advertising farts trapped in her jeans  - as if it were some delightful Audrey Hepburnesque moment -  to braying donkey-style, right before she slap-stick bounced and slid off a table like Buster Keaton. It was an unrelenting loop of self-shaming fueled by god knows what -- drugs, booze, a cocktail of both, a panicked bid to keep an apple, unchecked mental illness creeping up on a lonely woman   - or whatever it is RHoNY has done to erase her better self. The woman who once said of Kelly "This is us, picking on a woman who needs help" is now an object of pity, a wreck of a woman without any self-awareness.  Well done, Andy Cohen, bravo to fucking you.

YES! Well said!

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I've enjoyed reading everyone's comments on here today...but I want to take a more serious turn here.

At what point is Bravo exploiting these women and their alcoholism? Three of the women on this show have some serious issues with alcohol. They are not college coeds on spring break...they are middle age and beyond. LuAnn has a serious issue with alcohol and just recently revealed that she went off the wagon and was ordered to take Antabuse. That's pretty hardcore. Dorinda has an alcohol problem and is in full denial. Sonja is a mess. She needs to be in a dual diagnosis treatment facility. She has A LOT going on...some mental health issues, substance abuse maybe along with a serious alcohol problem. It's hard to watch this...it's like watching a head on collision. 

It was awful watching Sonja's interactions with Tej...I could literally feel his uneasiness and uncomfortableness with Sonja's drunken behavior...it was cringeworthy. I feel badly for her teenage daughter who has to see this. All of the house staff was uncomfortable and looked like they wanted to run out the door. But this is nothing new...they have behaved this way at every vacation destination house/hotel that they've ever been to. It's disgusting. Ramona is just an entitled asshole. Her behavior with house staff is getting old and tired. 

Honestly, I think Sonja, Dorinda and LuAnn need to quit this show and get real about their alcohol abuse and work on their other issues. Being on this show, where the alcohol flows freely and there is little discouragement from drinking is counter productive for them. They are not social drinkers they are boozers and they need to deal with it. They are not getting younger and there is nothing sadder than seeing someone in their 60's and 70's getting drunk all the time and acting inappropriately in social situations. 

I hope Bravo tipped the house staff generously...they deserve it.

I agree. These shows are not good for the cast. The more over-the-top, outrageous and appalling their behavior, the more buzz. The attention feeds their egos and reinforces the arrogance. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ramona holding Tej hostage (prattling on and on about Miami colors and how she has great legs, this outfit shows off her boobs) made me think that Ramona is very, very lonely. No one else will listen to her, so she has to prey on the person whose wages hinge on keeping the customer happy. 

I agree with you on this point.  She likes to brag about her 30+ (x2) closest girlfriends at her birthday parties but may not have anyone close.  Of course, even friends don’t want to listen to how great and youthful she looks, ugh.   Really, who has 60 girlfriends.  Who could maintain those relationships in the way you want real friends to be.  

• Love 6
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

To be fair to Dorinda I think that she didn’t know about him and Sonja. Also to be fair Tom hit on Ramona and her friend before Sonja joined the show so the UES is a apparently a small drunken cesspool of mingled genitalia or at least mouths. 

Yea, I don't think Dorinda knew. And Sonja has a tendency to not saying anything about a dude until she notices he's paying someone else attention. Then the relationship she had with him starts to grow and grow and grow. First they're "friends with benefits", then it becomes "life long lovers", suddenly she was meeting the family! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
46 minutes ago, jmcd44 said:

I wear them a lot because I wear my insulin pump on my bra and I don't have enough to cover it in some outfits!  What are they even doing for Sonja?

I can never pull off the outfit but I loved Tinsley's outfit at dinner (also LOVED B's).  You can really tell that Tinsley was raised with manners.  She just rolls with the comments and doesn't care what room she sleeps in.  I just want to sit in expensive pjs and eat charcuterie and drink prosecco with her in her suite.  She also doesn't seem to harass or talk down to any staff and I enjoy that.  God my bar is low. 

Ramona was a real dick to Barbara.  And I don't really think Barbara is bringing anything to the table but that was uncalled for.

Does anyone know what that house was called?  I want to Google it.  I did love the pool.

Was that Tinsley who had the Chanel white bag?  I fell in love with it!

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

The views in that home were gorgeous as was the pool.  I thought the house though looked like a sterile office building.

Which explains why Bethenny loved it. It was all white and sanitary - totally B's preferred aesthetic.

But, it also looked like the white walls of a mental asylum. Totally appropriate for this group - just missing the necessary padding. What a good thick carpet could have done for Sonja's head under that dining table. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Why I didn't understand why there was any conversation about bedrooms.  They looked pretty much identical to me.  

Agreed. Other than the master, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Maybe it was a location thing? Wanting to share a bathroom vs. NOT wanting to share. Two girls chose to separate themselves and stay in the guest house. (That's where I'd be.) Did all have views of the water? These women will find ANY way possible to fight about rooms. But, overall, this may have been the LEAST drama over rooms that we've seen. 

• Love 8
(edited)
8 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

I am only about halfway through the episode but the way Sonjo is acting with Tej is sexual harrasment. If a man was doing this to a staff member he would be fired and probably arrested.

That's what I was thinking last night.  Can we imagine a man doing this? While she/he (house staff) trapped in his closet.  Camera or no camera.  Disgusting,  Sonja was all over him. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

Watched the episode this morning.

If this episode doesn't generate an enormous amount of embarrassment for all the participants at the reunion, then I don't know what could.  Clearly, Dorinda and Sonja were inebriated beyond safety. 

I would suggest that Sonja was either on meth or she had mixed prescription drugs, like Adderall, with an over-abundance of vodka.

I would suggest that Dorinda was similarly afflicted.

Ramona was Ramona but she's been a mess all season.

Tinsley has all but given up.

LuAnn needs to get away from these people, even if it means giving up her apple.  At the same time, recognizing that Sonja was more than three sheets to the wind, LuAnn should have understood that talking to Sonja or expecting anything rational to come out of Sonja's mouth is beyond reasonable.  Sonja was irresponsible and LuAnn played into it.

I don't even want to start with Bethenny.  

Bottom line here:  Andy allowed this. BRAVO allowed this, because they knew it would get eyeballs and that's what their sponsors want.  They do not have the best interests of ANY of these women at heart and the more screaming there is, the better they like it, even if the women are harmed in the process.

I need to reconsider my last Housewives franchise on my viewing list, if this is what it's come to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Sadly, I think it’s going to take a Bachelor in Paradise situation to get Bravo to control the drinking.  And even then, it might not work, because these women can ostensibly just buy and bring their own alcohol.  But even that is safer than Bravo providing the drinks, the way they do on these vacation and restaurant trips.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

He's NINETY now.  Ya'll this man was alive during the Industrial Revolution. 

Ok, not quite, but ok.  That was pretty funny.

14 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

I am only about halfway through the episode but the way Sonjo is acting with Tej is sexual harrasment. If a man was doing this to a staff member he would be fired and probably arrested.

My favorite line was by Tej, "It's Tage which rhymes with rage".  My guy said that it was another incident of ugly Americans and I said it was Miami and he said, "Oh ok".

20 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Two girls chose to separate themselves and stay in the guest house. (That's where I'd be.)

I'll join you Ghoulina and maybe we can sneak over and pack up some the catering.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I do agree that the behavior we watched last night was embarrassing, and there are larger issues at play here than just one too many tequilas.

But guys, let's get real. Russel Armstrong anyone? Kim Richards anyone? Bravo never has and never will assume responsibility for the actions of others. What we saw last night was really tame in comparison to what we've witnessed on RHBH. Not saying it makes it right - just saying adjust your expectations of Satan Andy and the network. They'll send the ambulance if you knock your head off, but they're not going to play morality police and force you off TV for your mental health. 

Everyone signing on for these shows is a consenting adult. If you can't keep your life together, no one at Bravo is going to help you out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
(edited)

JFC Sonja was whacked. That was not a good look at all. So embarrassing.

Poor Taj deserves some kind of medal dealing with Ramona, emptying her suitcases pretending to like her stuff, and drunk ass Sonja. 

I dont know why I was so surprised to see drinks at the Christmas tree lighting. Is that a NYC thing?

I loved Beth's dress at dinner.

Edited by backhometome
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

Sonja can be funny sometimes,but she has a long history of sexual harassment on this show. It really really bothers me. She, especially, likes to hit on young men. When they're basically working for you, they're put in a very bad position, that makes it hard for them to speak up. It's not cute. She seems to think she's just the sexiest thing ever and every man MUST enjoy her advances. It makes me really uncomfortable and I wish someone would speak up and defend these men. 

22 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I'll join you Ghoulina and maybe we can sneak over and pack up some the catering.

YES! And I wouldn't deign to tell the staff how to cook their food. 

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

What we saw last night was really tame in comparison to what we've witnessed on RHBH

Speaking of,Lisa Rinna should of dressed up as a drunk shoplifting Kim Richards at the Halloween party.

Complete with Target shopping cart.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Everyone signing on for these shows is a consenting adult. If you can't keep your life together, no one at Bravo is going to help you out.

I agree.  The more outrageous the behavior the more money they make. Same with TLC.

• Love 6

Well, maybe, I need to re-watch this episode........was their behavior THAT much different from previous drunken meltdowns, blow ups, etc.?  Perhaps, I have grown immune to it.  lol

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, divsc said:

These women.... Luann telling Bethenny that Sonja was acting all uppity.... B: Oh.. you mean manic. Lol. Loved that Bethenny could translate that Luann meant Sonja was acting like she was on some kind of uppers.

I don't blame Luann for getting up and walking away from the table. I am surprised that the other women were piling on Luann in this instance. Sonja was clearly f-ed up and not in any state of mind to have any kind of conversation. She is pretty sad and desperate acting. 

A "vacation" with these women sounds like a nightmare. I like Tins. She doesn't start drama with anyone or attack anyone, and is really the only I could tolerate in real life.

Sonja to me does appear manic. Like clinically manic, like she STOPPED taking pills. Plus drunk.

• Love 14
(edited)

I like Dorinda's talking head look with the sleek pony and electric blue. She looks gorgeous. I am also with her about the other women taking Sonja's leavings.

Ramona needs to stop slit shaming Sonja. 

Luann didn't deserve a drunk rant.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 6

Dorinda just got a radio show, "Make It Nice With Dorinda" on Andy's station on XM radio.

If I had someone unpack my suitcase they would be generously compensated. Ramona really pisses me off with that ignorant bullshit.

• Love 22
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Dorinda was also well into her cups, as well, but for some reason, it doesn't bother me as much because I think that Dorinda bounces back from her drinking better, and with Dorinda, I do think that is only alcohol, nothing else.  

I'm confused as to why "only alcohol" is okay, unless you're saying that Sonja is on alcohol + something else, which DOES make it a lot worse. 

But I feel that Dorinda is just as bad as Sonja with only alcohol.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Dorinda just got a radio show, "Make It Nice With Dorinda" on Andy's station on XM radio.

If I had someone unpack my suitcase they would be generously compensated. Ramona really pisses me off with that ignorant bullshit.

I just can't even imagine wanting anyone to go through my things and unpack.  Seems way too personal.  I think they like to do it because they feel like it makes them seem really rich.

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, divsc said:

These women.... Luann telling Bethenny that Sonja was acting all uppity.... B: Oh.. you mean manic. Lol. Loved that Bethenny could translate that Luann meant Sonja was acting like she was on some kind of uppers.

I don't blame Luann for getting up and walking away from the table. I am surprised that the other women were piling on Luann in this instance. Sonja was clearly f-ed up and not in any state of mind to have any kind of conversation. She is pretty sad and desperate acting. 

A "vacation" with these women sounds like a nightmare. I like Tins. She doesn't start drama with anyone or attack anyone, and is really the only I could tolerate in real life.

I don't either.  If they are mad at her Countess Diva behavior, be mad at her for that.  Instead, Sonja blasted her for dating/fucking people she was never in a serious relationship with.  And then Dorinda slut shamed her. 

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Yes, this!  Bethenny swooping in from Washington, D.C., at the eleventh hour and deciding to invade Luann's personal space to "talk, not listen," was about the most tone-deaf thing I have ever seen.  I think a normal person would watch this episode back and feel ashamed for attacking the only person who was sane, sober and appropriate, but it's Bethenny, the woman who has such balls that she must get her pants specially tailored.

Backtracking to the beginning of the episode:

Sonja was completely unraveled at Luann's rehearsal to which she was not invited.  Of course she was acting like she was on something, so...Luann said that.  What problem does Sonja "Everyone Knows Dorinda Does Drugs" Morgan have with this speculation?

Why do women like Ramona and Dorinda, who pride themselves on being smart and savvy, keep referring to a cease and desist letter as a "lawyer's letter"?  Do they just love alliteration or something?  BTW, Dorinda, you're a public figure, so...good luck with that!

Luann's attitude at the Christmas tree was not the best though.  Haughty much?

When Dorinda, Bethenny and Sonja went shopping in what looked like a closet at the beginning of the episode, Dorinda looked so gorgeous!  It is sad and funny to me how these hens report all of Luann's misdeeds to Mother Bethenny at all times, like she is Warren Fucking Jeffs.

I know it's damning with faint praise, but I was really impressed how early in the episode these women managed to make it to Miami.  This past season of RHOA there were multiple occasions where the producers took entire episodes for the women to travel, and once it was only to a local barbecue.  On the last episode of RHOP, it took like 2/3 of the episode for them to get to New Orleans, so I appreciate that we got Miami early on, and without the Extra Special phone footage of them being...on a plane.  Oh, and we weren't subjected to the ever-fascinating FaceTiming with kids and spouses that goes on in other franchises, so I was grateful for that too.

Does anyone know where that house was located in Miami?  I was thinking it may have been Key Biscayne from the view, but I couldn't really tell.

It was crazy how they all, aside from Ramona and Barbara gaslighted Luann at dinner.  She literally has an insane women spewing incoherent bullshit at her, and even Tinsley is saying, "well, she has a point."  Say what?  She's not making sense; how could she have a point?!?

I hope that, regardless of whatever is going on with Sonja--which would probably be redundant for me to comment on at this point--that Ramona and Tinsley go out anyway.  Sonja is despicable, and until she can admit she needs help, she is no one's problem but her own.  The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the bloated, greasy, sweaty, shiny, cheater, thy name be Maurio.  The guy makes Harry, Tom and John look like a bunch of princes.  What a creep.

I am so glad that we all watched the same show.

This could be a study for a psychology major, maybe some sort of Master's Degree paper in the making just trying to pin a syndrome to this mess.

Why do we have to see Mario?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, nokat said:

We're angry and uncomfortable watching it, can you imagine how he felt? Don't like your name, let's pronounce it my way. Ask how to pronounce it, continue to insult him. Look at his face during these scenes. It's pronounced Tej, rhymes with rage.

Imagine if it had been two men treating a woman staffer that way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Lu really should not be hanging out with those women, it could drive anyone to drink!

Maybe next week we will find out why the elephants, (Sonja and Dorinda) in the room were allowed to roam free. 

Bethenny does not see the drunks at the table slurring and spewing whatever comes to mind, she was laser focused on giving it to Lu right then and there, not sure why when there was a messy scene around that table she could have easily dug in to.

Bethenny telling Sonja to go to sleep was a real throw back to her screeching it to Kelly B. when she was on a bender of some sort.  I wonder if that is what bed time for Brynn is like, lol.

• LOL 11
  • Love 10

Surprised Bravo hasn’t seen dollar signs in spinning off a rehab show where Lu, Sonja, Dorinda and Tinsley (& possibly people from other shows) live together in a posh facility where they deal with their issues and kick their habits. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, ninjago said:

Luann is a pain in the ass, but she keeps her cool like nobody's business.  The more heated other people get, the calmer she gets.

That's something I've always appreciated about Lu but where she excels with calm she lacks in expression. She stays calm but then says the wrong things cause when all is said and done she's still flustered and then saying the things she says with a straight and calm demeanor comes across as extra self absorbed. I've noticed this about her over the seasons which is why I cut her some slack. I think she tries to come back with a zinger or something to match the energy being aimed at her but she fails miserably and delivers some outlandish shit. Yeah, I know she's got this whole heightened idea of herself but I think it's mostly for her own survival than it is to lord over others. 

Sure she has an ego but I don't think it's that much worse than the other women on this show. Beth swears she's all that. Dorinda thinks rather highly of herself. Ramona is hugely self important. Sonya's the IT girl that every man wants to fuck. etc. etc. I think I like Lu because aside for her stumbles the last few seasons I feel she's got a good vibe about life in general. She keeps it moving, she tries to find the happy in all things and gets a bit pretentious and self centered but never in true damaging way to anyone else. (Now remember I said minus these last couple of seasons, she's been struggling with demons) But over all, what was Lu's biggest offense? Thinking she's fabulous? "Talking down to others". Oh please. Beth is rude and crude for no damn reason on a regular basis. Ramona is nasty and hurtful. Sonja is sometimes calculating and very coyly dismissive at times and thinks she's to be worshiped. 

Lu wraps her interactions with stuffy protocol and what some call "airs" and THAT'S what's so annoying about it? While the others are just sloppily arrogant and mean in the way they express their not so nice moments Lu's does it with a bit of flare but when it's all said and done they all do a certain amount of snark that I personally wouldn't appreciate in any circumstance. 

It's the delivery that people seem to be hung up on but shit, they all drip with bitchiness at different points so it's whatevs to me. I also find the offenses of some of the others waaaaaayyyyy more unforgivable than diva Lu, the cabaret star. She's the funnest and to me the most harmless of them all (besides Tinsley).

• Useful 3
  • Love 16

There isn't an innocent and I'm beginning to think likable one in the bunch except Tinsley but surprisingly I felt Lu Anne was the most reasonable in this episode.  I'm shocked I just typed that. 

I have never seen a drunk person act the way Sonja acts.  .  Nothing more to say there. 

Barbara is benevolent and Ramona has no reason to be so nasty.  End of story.  

I love Tinsley.  She gets it.  Honestly she puts the rest to shame with her intelligence and yet they look down on her.  How ironic.  I don't know why I'm watching this show.  Maybe I'm looking for that thrill I got when it all first started but the thrill is gone and it is never coming back. 

• Love 23