Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: It's Not You, It's Miami

• Start Topic

On 5/29/2019 at 11:06 PM, film noire said:

I used to find Sonja so charming. Her exuberance, her decency during Scary Island, her elegant features, the slightly loopy but still present energy. None of that remains.  She's just gone. And no stone of humiliation was left unturned tonight. Blowjob jokes aimed at a man near-rolling his eyes, a desire to piss in the tub of a 15K a night rental  (a step up from free range peeing on the jitney, I suppose) to advertising farts trapped in her jeans  - as if it were some delightful Audrey Hepburnesque moment -  to braying donkey-style, right before she slap-stick bounced and slid off a table like Buster Keaton. It was an unrelenting loop of self-shaming fueled by god knows what -- drugs, booze, a cocktail of both, a panicked bid to keep an apple, unchecked mental illness creeping up on a lonely woman   - or whatever it is RHoNY has done to erase her better self. The woman who once said of Kelly "This is us, picking on a woman who needs help" is now an object of pity, a wreck of a woman without any self-awareness.  Well done, Andy Cohen, bravo to fucking you.

Wonderful writing.

Very sad to see, though hardly shocking.  Hasn’t Sonja drunk in public so that it made the press?  For years now.

Can’t blame an unseen third party for what I witnessed.  Everyone involved was of age, well compensated, experienced and eager to participate.

• Love 6