Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: It's Not You, It's Miami

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Bravo shouldn’t have aired this.

You’re kidding, right? Andy probably gave Sonja whatever she’s on to amp up the drama! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

OMFG The damn room battle... yeesh. I preferred the few times the women did it via pulling numbers out of a hat, or when Tins did the Tiffany's necklace thing. For the lurve of gawd, ultimately it's just a place to crash at night. They're not living there for the rest of their lives. I'm sure all the beds are perfectly fine. 

The beds and bedrooms all look beyond fine - they're all amazing!!  And all much nicer than any of their bedrooms at home!!!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Ok, Lu referring to herself in the third person in her TH attempting to explain how it’s not her it’s them was pretty funny.

And I don’t even think she’s wrong about how the dinner went down.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

The beds and bedrooms all look beyond fine - they're all amazing!!  And all much nicer than any of their bedrooms at home!!!  

Exactly my point - these women act like one room is superior to the other and battle for the "best room" - when all the rooms are great. I'll admit they (the women) weren't as bad this time around as past years but Romonja were pushing it...as usual. LOL

Edited by BodhiGurl
clarifying my "they weren't as bad..." lol
  • Love 8
Just now, whydoievencare said:

OMG - that scene with Luann and Ramona...Luann says that the girls have a problem with her success and Ramona quickly replies "that's not it".  Too funny.

But the thing is, Luann isn't the only one who's delusional.  Both Sonja and Dorinda think they're all that when they're really a couple of sad drunks, and no one wants to call THEM on it.  Bethenny thinks she's all that but wants to put down Luann.  Really, what if someone said Bethenny is starting to look like one of those "faces of meth?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)

The house reminds me of Avia’s place.   So much white. It was pretty though. 

Bethany yelling go to sleep was just like scary island.  No one seemed to think Sonya was acting out of control.  She looked like she was on drugs.  It wasn’t pretty.  

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 12

My God, that was a sad hour of television.  I can't believe those women can't see how this show is contributing the the demise of their sanity.  Andy Cohn really needs to sit back and examine the crap he is putting out there.  

On the good side, I loved Bethenny's dress.  

• Love 17

I really felt for the staff of this home, especially poor Tej, having to watch Ramona's unpacking fashion show and then being subjected to Sonja renaming him aaaaand her panties! I want to send him a tip.

• Love 22
45 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

That poor guy suffering thru Ramona’s clothing descriptions,  You can almost see the bubble over his head saying get me the fuck out of here! 

Same with the bartender having to stand by while Dorinda schooled him on making drinks. 

• Love 24

Someone call the paramedics, seriously.  Sonja needs a strait jacket and has to go to the looney bin.  She’s either on something or trying to secure her Apple.  I’d say on something, combined with booze.

• Love 9

Wow.  Just wow.

Ok, so I hate it, but I agree with Luann that Sonja is definitely on something more than just "happiness".  However, I could also see why the others blew off Luann in NYC, because with everyone together, Sonja didn't seem any wilder than normal (and certainly not as manic as she was at Lu's rehearsal).  But they should all be rethinking everything after Miami!  Bethenny's summary of Drunk Sonja and Drunk Dorinda was pretty on point.

I did laugh at Bethenny's flat "You deserve it" to Luann.  But she probably wished she'd stayed up with Lu, hashed everything out, and then gossiped about Sonja.  And Lu's dress was gorgeous.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I keep waiting for that old feeling I used to get watching this show.  

Stop waiting, that train has left the station and will not be returning EVER again.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

When these women go out-of-town/on trips, who provides and pays for hair and makeup?  Does each woman bring her own hairstylist/makeup artist?  Does Bravo provide that service for them?  How does that work, do you think?

18 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Poor Tej.  I hope he is paid well.

Tej was probably job hunting the next day.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Quita said:

I really felt for the staff of this home, especially poor Tej, having to watch Ramona's unpacking fashion show and then being subjected to Sonja renaming him aaaaand her panties! I want to send him a tip.

I want to send him a tip and a sympathy card.

• Love 16
57 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Not that any of these women have even remotely good taste in men, but who wants to hang out with guys that Luann has picked out? No thanks.

Probably a group of Johnny Depp pirate wannabes with show up.

30 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Poor Tej.  I hope he is paid well.

Am I the only one who thinks Lu has a terrible voice?  

No, your not. She does.

I just hope these women tip the staff very well. Of course, I heard that Ramona doesn't tip well .

12 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

When these women go out-of-town/on trips, who provides and pays for hair and makeup?  Does each woman bring her own hairstylist/makeup artist?  Does Bravo provide that service for them?  How does that work, do you think?

Tej was probably job hunting the next day.

The man who I assume was the head butler, said they had someone coming to give them blow outs. Then drunk Sonja said to change the second word.

I find it creepy that Ramona has a strange man handling her clothes, especially undergarments.

Looking at the title of this episode reminds me of when my daughter was younger,  This was when Miami Vice was on tv. She was about 3.  We would say Miami Vice and she would say, it's not your ami it's my ami!

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

Even in the context of NYC Sonja or even vacation Sonja, Miami Sonja is out of her fucking mind.

I don’t know if it’s scripted or real, but she is insufferable tonight.   The woman is batso and has to be hospitalized ASAP and her system cleaned out, plus a shrink.

• Love 16