Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Meet Rinna Jayne

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/26/2019 at 3:23 PM, langford peel said:

Since LVP has dropped these worthless bitches they have to turn on a different victim. Let’s see...who should we pick.

I know the rich one who invited them to Hawaii.

Not the one that dumped the dog or the one set up a bus trip to Griffith Park or the one who   can’t get her boom box to work when she is “singing.”

Good Plan.

But Camille did flip flop and changed her story when it came to LVP.  She said she was hurt with the wedding snub and said things about LVP that weren't very flattering.  But then tells a different story to People Magazine.  So, I can see why her sincerity is being questioned. I'm sure LVP questioned it as well after watching the show.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 22
(edited)
3 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

Kyle's daughter is self sufficient? She has an overpaid job at her stepfather's company. That is the antithesis of self sufficient!

It's a heck of a lot better than "modeling" , being a co-host on E! / Bravo, or hanging around your parents' reality show [shrug]. I think it's really interesting that of all the RH shows the ones with jobs are the ones with the most money--coincidence?

Rinna is still pissed about Kim's comments regarding Harry Hamlin. I can't blame her; I just wish she'd execute her shade better.

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 19

I liked Erika’s glee at seeing PK and Dorit.

Denise: “I’m sorry your feelings were hurt, Kim.” Kim: “my feelings weren’t hurt.” Kim in TH: “I was so hurt by that.”

I thought Kyle looked great in her getup; of course she had to make it about her on her daughter’s bday...”I can’t believe I have a thirty year old!” 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Jel said:

I'm still dying to know what Kim meant when she said "let's say what you don't want out there." 

I'm a little bitter that I still don't know.  I hold curiosity grudges.

How could "it" NOT be out there? This is Hollywood/L.A./Land of Scandalicious!

Kim is FOS or, it's probably nothing even close to juicy gossip. And I personally don't care about HH or Rinna.

Give me some dirt on Teddi or Kyle or Camille "pernicious, machevelian" Grammer and I'm in!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, queenjen said:

Which is the greatest of Kyle's many many fears this week, I wonder? 

Her boobs falling out of that too tight bunny outfit she keeps pulling up.

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

Denise is so rabid about telling everyone about sexual stuff - I'm not sure why she feels the need to overshare about it.  Aaron didn't seem pleased that she blabbed to the other HW on the camping trip about his Happy Ending.  She's very pushy about it - I find it as unappealing as someone wanting to push their religious beliefs at me.

Denise was pretty feisty tonight with Kim.  Uncalled for.  I may be the only one, but I don’t care for Denise or Teddy.  They have a bit of wise ass in them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, Jel said:

I'm still dying to know what Kim meant when she said "let's say what you don't want out there." 

I'm a little bitter that I still don't know.  I hold curiosity grudges.

Hmmm.. what about Harry?  I haven’t watched in awhile.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Shut up, Denise!

I'm so sick of hearing 20 bleeps every episode because she doesn't know any other words but fuck or fucking. I curse, too, obviously, but enough already. She's inarticulate and has the nerve to be boring on top of it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 16

Totally with you on the FARRAH WHEEL Calaphera!  I even went one or two past you, thinking it'd be funny if they ALL got stuck! And I'm not even on painkillers! Hope you feel better soon.

The brain trust is probably REALLY gonna give Camille the what-for when her freaking house burns down in the fire.  I can JUST imagine how sympathetic they'll be since they were so sweet about her after her wedding.

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Teddi be Teddi all over the place

I will be hearing this in my head and laughing to myself all darn night.  

Thanks @Callaphera for a sleepless night. This will wake me up chuckling until the crack of dawn. Also, my husband will thank you with his "What's so funny?" to me all night long.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I'm not usually a fan of Dorit but I did love her Camille shade "How did she find a mask to cover both of her faces?"  All of these women are two-faced at a time but Camille gives me whiplash.  I feel like there are times that she says one thing, then says the other and then switches again.  

I also kind of loved Dorit taking on Kym.  It's just all so stupid.  Kym faltered when she said her feelings weren't hurt.  If you want to have righteous indignation, it's a good idea to to at least feign being hurt. 

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I liked Erika’s glee at seeing PK and Dorit.

Denise: “I’m sorry your feelings were hurt, Kim.” Kim: “my feelings weren’t hurt.” Kim in TH: “I was so hurt by that.”

I thought Kyle looked great in her getup; of course she had to make it about her on her daughter’s bday...”I can’t believe I have a thirty year old!” 

That speech was amazing (I'm surprised we didn't hear Mauricio say that!!) - but not in a good way.

It was filled with "I's"....I can't believe I have a 30 year old, I'm so excited to have a wonderful daughter, I, I, I......how about talking about Farrah - the actual birthday girl (who looked gorgeous, by the way - in fact, Kyle and all her daughters looked beautiful!) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Why does Kim have to sneak through the bushes to get to her sister's party???

8 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief Kim, we have already said "good day" to you.

Go climb back over the cement guardrail into to woods to nowhere and do not come back thru the bushes in your sisters yard for a "filming" opportunity.

LOL I need to get quicker because this is precisely what I was going to say, when I saw FlyingEgret’s post on the last page 🤣

So enjoy this random Hand Salad GIF

kim richards chicken GIF

• LOL 22
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Is Rinna’s whole beef with LVP stemmed from LVP allegedly encouraging her to talk about Yolanda having Munchausen’s and wanting Yolanda’s illness to be the storyline? 

I’m trying to understand why years later she’d want the “united front against LVP.”

Because LVP made her pay for that with her "British humor" for the next season or two.  Looks like Rinna can hold a long grudge too!

1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

The other obviously suspicious "making nice" scheme is Kyle making up with her nemesis Brandi.

I mean, c'mon. Do they really think that we are that stupid. I'm insulted by this bullshit.

We're supposed to believe that on a day she's having a huge party, Miss Anxiety is off running errands with Rinna 🙄

38 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

And Denise:  "So what's the problem then?"  HA!  Kim - we no longer have to care about your feelings; you're not on the show anymore.  And stop messing with your face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

LOL I need to get quicker because this is precisely what I was going to say, when I saw FlyingEgret’s post on the last page 🤣

So enjoy this random Hand Salad GIF

kim richards chicken GIF

No turtles were harmed in this bare hand tossed chicken salad.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

That speech was amazing (I'm surprised we didn't hear Mauricio say that!!) - but not in a good way.

It was filled with "I's"....I can't believe I have a 30 year old, I'm so excited to have a wonderful daughter, I, I, I......how about talking about Farrah - the actual birthday girl (who looked gorgeous, by the way - in fact, Kyle and all her daughters looked beautiful!) 

I wonder if her daughters notice it too. All I could think about during her speech was how many times she said I but Farrah's face didn't give anything away. If I were Kyle's daughter, I feel like I'd have a bet or drinking game on nights like that. "Every time Mom says 'I or me', take a shot." 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I don't want to see Brandi.  She is why I left this show for a few seasons.  And I'm not very comfortable with Kim, either, even though I think Rinna was wrong tonight.  I just think Kim's emotional/mental health is too fragile -- despite her bravado on TV.  I could be wrong.

Yep.  Kim was very fragile.  You know this franchise is in trouble when Kim and Brandi come on again.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Wow; at my clinic you go home after the mammo.  If you get a call, that's not good -- back for more intensive mammos.  If you get a letter or email, you are in the clear. Have never spoken directly with the radiologist!  Guess it pays to be a celebrity on TV.

I have had the doctor talk to me right after results.  Everything was fine.  I've also had a tech tell me after the mammogram was read by a radiologist.  Everything was fine.  There are some places (seemingly more and more) that give you the results right away.  Good thing.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I'm not blind to LVP's issues (not a fan of how she treated Eileen), but honestly -- a destination wedding in Hawaii -- with people who are out to get her????  I wouldn't go. Camille needs to understand that.  It's a loooong way to go with no one to hang out with.  Ugh. 

Exactly! It would be torture-not like she could make an appearance and then go home. 

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Totally with you on the FARRAH WHEEL Calaphera!  I even went one or two past you, thinking it'd be funny if they ALL got stuck! And I'm not even on painkillers! Hope you feel better soon.

Nah, Rinna and Erika can get back to the ground because if I had to live through Puppy-Gate, I could do with some Pat the Pussy-Gate and have Rinna run around impersonating Erika in the worst ways. That sounds like way more fun than "Who sold a story to Radar Online?"

• Love 3