Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Slide Into Your Dms Like . . .

• Start Topic

Cameran continues to struggle with being a stay at home mom, while Naomie juggles her burgeoning clothing company and her family's restaurant empire. As Kathryn opens up about her new boyfriend, Craig becomes the resident town gossip, spreading rumors not only about Kat's new man but Austen's girlfriend. When Shep hears the rumors, he and Craig go on the offensive to try to protect their friend. 

Rumor mongering galore!

Original air date 2019.05.29

Missed most of the show because I didn't realize it started at 7 p.m. central.  Did get to see the last 15 minutes or so -- in time to see Shep laughing at Austen's breakup.  Nice friend, Shep.

• Love 6

What is the general consensus?  Is Katherine selecting clothes and Sherwin Williams styling rooms?  Or did Sherwin Williams style a room and Katherine had to be dressed to match and that is how the green leopard dress happened?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
(edited)

LOVED how butthurt Austen got over Madison IM'g Danni's BF, while  he had a threesome and Madison got all butthurt about that and paid him back.  How OLD are these people?

Edited by goofygirl
As usual, typing!
  • Love 11
(edited)

Can Cam act any more disinterested in being a mother? If this is her script this season it sucks and I'm already tired of hearing how hard it is. Women all over the world take care of their kids willingly, some with more than one and no help from husbands or mothers. Get over yourself. 

Shep- take the fucking hat off and get a haircut. And while you're at it, wipe that smirk off your face while watching your friend Austen hurting. POS. 

Love listening to Naomi speaking French with her parents.

Chelsea is trying really hard to convince herself that she really wants this long distance relationship. 

Kathryn- I'm confused. Is this the boyfriend before the country singer boyfriend? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 20

Interesting that the women all work and the men do basically nothing.  Sorry, Craig, I'm not counting sewing pillows.

I didn't realize men gossip like Shep and Craig do.  They were so worried they were going to lose their drinking buddy Austin to a woman they were gleeful when they broke up.

Why would anyone want a Rolls Royce?  Seriously.  I get that it's a status thing.  But, a Rolls Royce?

• Love 20

They were all three so drunk in that last scene I don't know if Shep was knew what he was laughing about (also, the way it was cut, he may have been laughing at something completely different than what Austen was saying).  Austin was so drunk he didn't even actually break-up with Madison on that phone call.

Cameran wouldn't be the first woman to realize she doesn't want to stay home with her child full-time.

• Love 13
47 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Interesting that the women all work and the men do basically nothing.  Sorry, Craig, I'm not counting sewing pillows.

I didn't realize men gossip like Shep and Craig do.  They were so worried they were going to lose their drinking buddy Austin to a woman they were gleeful when they broke up.

Why would anyone want a Rolls Royce?  Seriously.  I get that it's a status thing.  But, a Rolls Royce?

That's just it.   The appeal of a Rolls Royce is the status and the inflated cost.   A new RR starts at 300k+.  Other luxury cars can be purchased for under 100k.  

Maybe Kathryn got her car used if she had it repainted, but her spending habits this season are... questionable.   It raises eyebrows and in a RHONJ-Teresa-Giudice kind of way.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

And yet another episode where we have to see the Austen supposed threesome video. 🤮  Enough already!

Second week in a row that those of us in the Charleston media market have gotten a Gwynn's commercial during Southern Charm. This one was for Gwynn's Men. 

IMO, this was a very boring episode.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

IMO, this was a very boring episode.

Agreed. First time I’ve *ever* nearly drifted asleep during a new SC episode. Same shit, different season: Shep is being drunk and gross. Kathryn looks/acts skanky. Chelsea is trying to convince us she wants to date a guy steadily. Naomi is being condescending and French. Craig is trying to convince us he has a job outside of this show. Cameron is poorly trying to convince us she should never have procreated.

Where was the annoying Eliza kid this episode? Off in the mountains scoring more meth?? Maybe she went full on ‘07 Britney Spears and finally shaved all that yarn off her head before a night of beating up cars with an umbrella. I might actually give half a shit about her then.

In my wildest dreams, we could just finish up this godawful season with nothing but Patricia ordering fast food from her Rolls Royce. Or visiting Thomas and JD in jail. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, ninjago said:

They were all three so drunk in that last scene I don't know if Shep was knew what he was laughing about (also, the way it was cut, he may have been laughing at something completely different than what Austen was saying).  Austin was so drunk he didn't even actually break-up with Madison on that phone call.

Cameran wouldn't be the first woman to realize she doesn't want to stay home with her child full-time.

Shep may have thought it was a ridiculous scene they were filming.

They probably do multiple takes of these scenes so they may have run this fake intervention script a few times.

They are playing up that video many times — how did it get filmed anyways, her supposedly catching him cheating and someone filmed their argument?

I guess they’re happy to have some story line for Austen, not that dumb beer thing that they dropped.

Rolls must be part of this Kathryn is squandering money story.  Or is Bravo paying her that well?  Is she still trying to win a lot of child support from Thomas?  Would her supposed rent and car spending affect her custody case?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, scrb said:

They are playing up that video many times — how did it get filmed anyways, her supposedly catching him cheating and someone filmed their argument?

My understanding from gossip pages is that one of the girls was hiding the closet, or hid her phone in the closet when Madison came in, and went into Austen's bedroom.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I didn't realize men gossip like Shep and Craig do.

See, this is the one thing that convinces me that Craig would do well as a lawyer.  No demographic group is bigger on gossiping than male lawyers in my years of experience.  Gossipy & catty, the lot of them! LOL

2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Kathryn he WAS a STATE Senator these are important distinctions.

The way she whisper-smiled the information that she was dating a senator was soooo Angela from The Office. 

Unsolved mystery of the night: why did Craig order that cucumber & tomato salad and then leave it, untouched, on the table?  It looked good!

• LOL 7
  • Love 11

Shep has no business getting a damn dog. We better see a dog nanny in an upcoming episode because there is no way he is properly caring for that pup. 

Cam, ya need to get out more, girl. Metul isn’t the greatest thing since sliced bread. I only hope Palmer never watches this show when she’s older. The woe is me as a mother shtick is so tiresome. You chose to have a baby, end of. 

More of Chelsea’s Dad and Tyson please! Also, more Chelsea and Craig scenes! 

Naomie is so meh, I don’t really care about your business that the rents help you fund but at least she’s working unlike some of these other stooges. 

Danni is as boring as watching paint dry. 

I really want to see Kathryn succeed but man does she make bad choices.

Craig is so subdued this season. If Trump watched Southern Charm he’d nickname Craig “low energy Craig!” or “sleepy Craig!” Apologies for the Trump reference! 

I think Chelsea is having a difficult time figuring out what to share about her relationship. Nick doesn’t want to be on or a part of the show, Chelsea’s pretty private about her personal relationships friends, boyfriends etc and hence why she keeps repeating the America's Cup contract spiel, she doesn’t want to share anything else. Just my two cents. They do seem to spend time together when they can and he’s been stateside for months so I’d imagine that makes it easier. Also, again, he’s hot as hell and if he said we could only see each other once every 364 days, I’d be down. 🤣

Madison/Austen/Shep/Craig is one of the dumbest most contrived reality show storylines I’ve seen. Madison wants to be on the show. Austen lives for his D listed Bravolebrity status and Shep and Craig live for the fake drama of it all. 

• Love 15
(edited)

I am not shitting in Kathryn when I say this but Craig you are a sad basic bitch if Kathryn’s cookie cutter finished apartment is the most amazing place he has ever been in Charleston. 

I liked that Naomie stopped herself in the middle of talking about Madison and Austen staying in their relationship and was like why should I be on a high horse and looked like you all told me that Craig and I were bad for each other!

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Shep's mom not wanting to take custody of ANOTHER one of his dogs. Drunk Shep unbelieving that Austen could care about losing his relationship with Madison. Gross Shep just looking and sounding grosser every week. Seriously, he looks like there should be flies buzzing around him. I think he's the most repulsive and emotionally stagnant alcoholic dude on Bravo where we also have Tom Schwartz. Ew.

I couldn't tell if she was saying that she wouldn't take a third dog he pawned off on her, or if she meant she already owned her own 2 dogs and didn't want a third (that he would inevitably lose interest in and try to pass off to mommy). Either way, you know you're an irresponsible loser when even your mom thinks you can't take care of a dog.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, but we keep hearing about it over and over again. 

But she also acknowledged how blessed she is and how it’s so much easier it is for her.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

But she also acknowledged how blessed she is and how it’s so much easier it is for her.

Yet, she keeps complaining! Cam doesn't fit in with the group anymore so this has to be her story line. She's married, she has a husband who doesn't want to be on the show and she has a baby. All the rest of the cast is still single and free except Kathryn who only has her kids part time.  So I guess we will continue to hear how hard being a mother is for her, even though she has a perfect, well behaved baby and goes to work when she wants and has a mother who will come to her house to babysit. 

• Love 20

I have to say, I do appreciate that Craig tried to keep Dani and Gentry anonymous when gossiping. I also found it hilarious when they were like "Some girl told him" and Danni laughingly said "That was me!" I think Craig really is trying to be a good friend. I do wonder why nobody asked Gentry for screen shots of this Insta conversation but I guess it didn't matter in the end since Madison admitted to it anyway. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
22 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

So I guess we will continue to hear how hard being a mother is for her, even though she has a perfect, well behaved baby and goes to work when she wants and has a mother who will come to her house to babysit. 

Just like we will continue to hear Craig moan about the trial and tribulations of sewing ugly squares together, Kathryn making shitty life choices, Patricia not having her martini, etc.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Shep laughing in that post-op breakup scene was a bad look but I think they were all totally sloshed at that point and not even aware of much of what was happening. Being that hammered on a Tuesday night is also a terrible look but seems to be par for the course with this crew.

Shep and Craig were together last night watching the episode (and drinking again) and they went live on Instagram, Austen jumped online and said he’d be right over to join them and then he did show up a few minutes later so it doesn’t appear that there are any hard feelings about any of it. Social media has really pulled the curtain back on a lot of these storylines on reality shows like this one especially when there are big delays between filming and airing.  We keep seeing the previews of Craig and Austen talking about how they are frustrated with Shep being an ass but the three of them have been hanging out a ton outside of filming for the show for the past couple of months so it is hard to buy into the idea that there were any real issues there between them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Kathryn he WAS a STATE Senator these are important distinctions. 

And a Democrat! 

I'm kind of scratching my head over Not Gizmo's Favorite Person surprised snort over the party affiliation.

• Love 6
(edited)
29 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I have to say, I do appreciate that Craig tried to keep Dani and Gentry anonymous when gossiping. I also found it hilarious when they were like "Some girl told him" and Danni laughingly said "That was me!" I think Craig really is trying to be a good friend. I do wonder why nobody asked Gentry for screen shots of this Insta conversation but I guess it didn't matter in the end since Madison admitted to it anyway. 

Ha, yes. Danni saying that was me! Did crack me up. 

7 minutes ago, dosodog said:

And a Democrat! 

I'm kind of scratching my head over Not Gizmo's Favorite Person surprised snort over the party affiliation.

I assume Kathryn is a Republican.  Didn't she work for some Republican politician before the show?  I think that's why Naomi was surprised.  Or are Democrats rare in Charleston? Lol.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 7
(edited)
14 hours ago, bosawks said:

I have never hoped for anything on this show more than I am hoping Shep never gets a dog.

I just hope he remains a bachelor without fuck trophies. He's a slothful, middle aged, know it all, frat boy drunk. You're an idiot if you would want that in your life or a child's life.

Edited by Giselle
Added an apostrophe and an "e". Auto-corruption decided it wanted "your" not "you're"
  • Love 13
(edited)
9 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Maybe she thought Kathryn was going to reveal that she was dating Lindsey Graham since she said Senator without qualification, by the way when Kathryn was dating him he was a State Rep not a State Senator.

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

I watch this show a few times a season, all the girls look the same except for Katheryn, who since I last watched has gained some weight, (sorry to call that out but she did).  She continues to make bad decisions, a Rolls Royce, a rental for $6600/month, finding another contriversial man to date...Cameron continues to complain about her life, not sure what the others do, they all seem to be in businesses that come and go.  How are they paying rent?  

Shep should not get another dog, it seems he has done this twice before and dumped them with his parents.  It's troubling that he does not even have the attention span to take care of a pet.

I know I will get sucked in to another few episodes.  I love the city, infact when I renovated my master bath I painted the ceiling light blue, (see porch ceilings in Charleston).  

• Love 4

Cameron’s concerns are all legitimate new Mom woes, but she has a disingenuous quality about her that makes it difficult to empathize with her. 

Katherine is an idiot. She learned nothing from her experience with Thomas. 

Naomie is a brat, but I’m obsessed with her- I could watch her talk in French to her parents all night. 

Craig has many faults, but he is very insightful. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, rideashire said:

I actually find it refreshing that someone is admitting out loud how difficult it can be instead of gushing like there's not a single problem ever. Parents have a habit of glossing over the hardships and she's not doing that. She feels isolated and lonely and I bet a lot of other parents feel the same way, but are wary of mentioning it for fear of getting this sort of response. 

In other news, Shep is an asshole friend. Austin was no saint in that relationship but to openly laugh at someone who just broke up is pretty low.

I'm not a mom and even I appreciate Cam's openness about the negative sides of having kids. 

I have two friends that had their first kid around the same time.  They are not friends but because of me they were at the same function together not long after both kids were born.  They knew each other were pregnant and just had their baby so they were kinda talking about it and friend 1 said to friend 2 "so how does it feel having a baby?" and friend 2 said "it sucks doesn't it"  and friend 1 looked SO horrified, it was funny.  I was so proud of my friend for being honest.  She went through some postpartum which she didn't tell anyone until she was pretty well over it. Of course she loves her kids (she has two now).

• Love 20
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Ok, I sort of spaced out last week with the surprise delivery of a huge box of beef jerky and all, but is Craig theoretically selling these pillows?  What is the deal with the pillows?  

If she drives that RR like she was driving in the invite-the-girls-to-the-treehouse-getaway flashback, with both hands OFF the wheel, she's not gonna have it for long.

I laughed during the discussion of the treehouse trip, I would so be Cam.  Wait, it's in a tree?  Does it have a/c?  Is there running water?  Me: What the hell, can't we just go to a regular resort?!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, mandymax said:

Tyson trotting into the house carrying that massive chew toy that Grandpa bought him was one of the happiest dogs I have ever seen!  😊🐾♥️

I love Tyson and Grandpa!! They should have a spin-off show!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

I couldn't tell if she was saying that she wouldn't take a third dog he pawned off on her, or if she meant she already owned her own 2 dogs and didn't want a third (that he would inevitably lose interest in and try to pass off to mommy). Either way, you know you're an irresponsible loser when even your mom thinks you can't take care of a dog.

That NEEDS to be the new title for Shep's thread here!

1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Ha, yes. Danni saying that was me! Did crack me up. 

I assume Kathryn is a Republican.  Didn't she work for some Republican politician before the show?  I think that's why Naomi was surprised.  Or are Democrats rare in Charleston? Lol.

She worked as a Page in the SC  State Senate, where she became known as "Senate Barbie." Long Republican roots in the Dennis family. The new boyfriend was a Democratic State Senator in Florida, however, not SC. In answer to your question, Democrats South of Broad (the old money ones) are rare in Charleston, but the greater area is turning blue and elected a Democrat to the House of Representatives this past November for the first time in 38 years! Charleston County also went for Clinton in 2016, although the state went into the Republican column for the electoral college.

• Useful 12
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

That NEEDS to be the new title for Shep's thread here!

She worked as a Page in the SC  State Senate, where she became known as "Senate Barbie." Long Republican roots in the Dennis family. The new boyfriend was a Democratic State Senator in Florida, however, not SC. In answer to your question, Democrats South of Broad (the old money ones) are rare in Charleston, but the greater area is turning blue and elected a Democrat to the House of Representatives this past November for the first time in 38 years! Charleston County also went for Clinton in 2016, although the state went into the Republican column for the electoral college.

Thank you. That's very interesting. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

The new boyfriend was a Democratic State Senator in Florida, however, not SC. I

And he wasn’t a State Senator when she was dating him he went back to being a a State Representative when she was actually dating him and that’s the position he was in when he decided to not seek re-election because of his latest scandal at the time of filming.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I wish the show would go back to parties and trips in the country instead of all the fake relationship drama. For one, none of these people can act. The guys looked so bored when they were telling Austen about Madison’s DMs. And Austen clearly doesn’t have feelings for her. I love Chelsea, but don’t care about some guy she’s dating we’ve never met, when she’s chosen to be with someone long distance and seems happy about it and secure with it. And Katherine just doesn’t make sense to me. She can’t be making THAT much money or be that appealing to men (unless she looks way better in person than she does on TV). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9