Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Ooh, those are yummy. Puff pastry, you say? (Jots on shopping list..)

All this talk about what everyone's eating habit tonight is, is making me want my dinner an hour and a half early.

• LOL 6

OMG the scooter has a HEADLIGHT. 

Is that for her midnight runs through the Arby's drive through?

9 minutes ago, String Theory said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was "confused"......between the holiday and tornadoes getting me up in the middle of the night I don't know if I'm coming or going or what day it is!!!!!!

I was on vacation last week, then went back to a short week that is also a closing week (we're in the finance department) and we've been down a person since Christmas. So many things went wrong...but the one thing I didn't fuck up was the most complicated thing that I took over when the other guy left... and we kind of expect something to be wrong with that one on the first attempt. I just had to laugh.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Darn darn darn - the siren is going off.  I had to sit in the basement for an hour on Friday (we actually had a tornado at the edge of town)  and now here it is again. I had to switch channels to see the map. Dang - funnel clouds sighted, but it looks like it's going north & east of me. 

I'm.not.sitting.in.the.basement.tonight.

And on top of that, the phone rings every other minute because the university phones, texts, and sends out email warnings. 

Stay safe. Don't think because it didn't happen before that it can't happen now. Inconvenienced is  better than dead, or badly injured. Just sayin'...

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

What was her weight?

It appeared to be fluctuating but netted out at 559, I think?

1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Only 2 steps! Hahaha! That's hilarious 

Only ONE or two steps. Which means maybe she glanced at it once or twice. You know how the poundticipants overestimate.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I am watching online while still at the office.  Eating habit = office snacks.  I don't want to scare everyone, but there are grapes in the refrigerator.  It's a slippery slope.  We also have bananas.  Deep throating fruit at the office may be an HR violation.

@PrincessPurrsALot "Just say Nooooooooooooooo!" We're here for you!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

I can deal with beautiful weekends and cool weekdays. Three more weeks of school and I have spent enough hot Junes in classrooms full of sweaty teenagers to last me a lifetime! Hitting the time of year where I hate all the people.

Three more weeks??? Holy smokes! Last Friday was our last day 😎

• Love 2

At 1 yr. 1 mo. she was 566, this month 1 yr. 3 mo. she's 559 which is 7 lbs down, but a total loss of 119 lbs. from where she started a year or so ago.   

How cool!   Her scooter can go up the ramp into the taxi.     

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

7lbs lost. Figured. 

I was watching the big red blob on the tornado map and missed her weigh in. So in 2 months, with a balloon, she lost 7 lbs???  How is it possible to eat that much when you basically have a little baby in your stomach? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, iwasish said:

7 pounds in 2 months. 

And she wants a Gold Star for it.

I want a gold star when I put on pants in the morning. And sometimes I actually give myself one.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I will gladly help you eat that fruit. I hate hot weather but summer fruit helps make up for it. Got my first apricots of the year yesterday.

Love summer fruits too and I loathe hot weather also.

Question: do apricots have any real flavor? Every time I buy them here they taste like mushy cotton with a vague fruit flavor.

• Love 1
Just now, aliya said:

I was watching the big red blob on the tornado map and missed her weigh in. So in 2 months, with a balloon, she lost 7 lbs???  How is it possible to eat that much when you basically have a little baby in your stomach? 

It was about 559. 

1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

A lot of these people need to learn that is IS possible to be be in pain, and not have to announce it every single time. Many of us experience pain without vocalizing it. 

Personally, I get tired of saying, "Man, I hurt today!"

I sound like a broken record since I hurt EVERY day, just to varying degrees. (Psoriatic arthritis.)

• Love 7