Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And here we are still unseasonably cold! Its acting like March instead of May. Its been raining for four weeks, seems like. I want to eat things like macaroni and cheese and beef stew! 

godskitch.jpg

• LOL 16
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I would love to send you the southeastern heat wave to warm you up some.  Please send me some of your unseasonably cold weather so we both can have nice temps.

Amen to that I'm in Tennessee. It has been hot!

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I really don't like Janine. I wish they'd spend the remainder of the show focused on her cat instead. 

Amen!!!  If she be talkin’, she either be lyin’ or whinin’! 

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

How y’all doin’ pounders? I have a confession to make about my eating habit. Fruit. It started with a carton of blueberries. Then a personal size watermelon. Now I’m eating peaches.  Help me. 😑 

See my post earlier.......I'm convinced that blueberries must be up there with grapes as a gateway fruit.  They're in season here and I have six cartons (along with five of black raspberries)  in my fridge.  I bought 11 cartons Sunday....well you can do the math😱

• Love 4
Just now, QuinnInND said:

It was miserable, wasn't it?  We got rotisserie chicken. Screw cooking. 

I did that for lunch after a hot trip to the grocery.   Summer lasts forever in the southeast.

• Love 5

Evening, pounders. My eating habit today has been french toast (with cinnamon and butter, no sugar or syrup), a side of turkey sausage, and a caffe latte. Gotta get in those lattes before the weather turns hot and the switch to iced coffee comes.

Amazon probably won't post this episode until tomorrow morning, so I probably won't have much to offer until tomorrow, in the regular thread, but I'll follow along with y'all tonight and chime in where possible. Cheers.

I'm eager to find out how Janine made out with the gastric balloon, and if she's still bopping around on her scooter.

• Love 4

I am watching online while still at the office.  Eating habit = office snacks.  I don't want to scare everyone, but there are grapes in the refrigerator.  It's a slippery slope.  We also have bananas.  Deep throating fruit at the office may be an HR violation.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, in MA it was beautiful. Now its back to grey, cold and rainy. Sigh.

I can deal with beautiful weekends and cool weekdays. Three more weeks of school and I have spent enough hot Junes in classrooms full of sweaty teenagers to last me a lifetime! Hitting the time of year where I hate all the people.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

How y’all doin’ pounders? I have a confession to make about my eating habit. Fruit. It started with a carton of blueberries. Then a personal size watermelon. Now I’m eating peaches.  Help me. 😑 

I will gladly help you eat that fruit. I hate hot weather but summer fruit helps make up for it. Got my first apricots of the year yesterday.

• Love 4

Evening Pounders! My eating habit tonight is an egg burrito and a coconut Built Bar. Show-wise, I’m torn between wanting a train wreck and needing something to work out for Janine so she’ll quit sniveling. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

All gateway food. You'll be on the yogurt and sugar free jam soon if you're not careful. Better get hold of yourself. 

My guess is 575. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I did that for lunch after a hot trip to the grocery.   Summer lasts forever in the southeast.

We're back in the DC area after 4 years in North Dakota. Not looking forward to summer. 

• Love 2

Do these people ever read a book??  Rather than stare at the wall and do nothing but think about food, read a book and stimulate your mind.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I will gladly help you eat that fruit. I hate hot weather but summer fruit helps make up for it. Got my first apricots of the year yesterday.

Strawberries are my favorite! 

• Love 4

I'm not normally in the business of hating inanimate objects, but I hate Janine's scooter almost as much as Penny's oxygen tank.

Darn darn darn - the siren is going off.  I had to sit in the basement for an hour on Friday (we actually had a tornado at the edge of town)  and now here it is again. I had to switch channels to see the map. Dang - funnel clouds sighted, but it looks like it's going north & east of me. 

I'm.not.sitting.in.the.basement.tonight.

And on top of that, the phone rings every other minute because the university phones, texts, and sends out email warnings. 

• Love 1

LOL! Seven pounds! I guess she was feeling full from all the food she was plowing in her mouth and not the balloon.

Just now, aliya said:

Darn darn darn - the siren is going off.  I had to sit in the basement for an hour on Friday (we actually had a tornado at the edge of town)  and now here it is again. I had to switch channels to see the map. Dang - funnel clouds sighted, but it looks like it's going north & east of me. 

I'm.not.sitting.in.the.basement.tonight.

And on top of that, the phone rings every other minute because the university phones, texts, and sends out email warnings. 

Yikes! Stay safe! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

Do these people ever read a book??  Rather than stare at the wall and do nothing but think about food, read a book and stimulate your mind.

Read a cookbook: stimulate your mind and your appetite.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

Amen to that I'm in Tennessee. It has been hot!

Not too bad just to your west, but we’re expecting biblical flooding. Not to worry pounders, I have wine. And beer, tequila, rum...(and peaches)...

• LOL 4
  • Love 5