Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

And now I'm obsessed with who'd win the scooter race, Janine or Pauline?

And does one's name have to end in -ine to get a license to drive a scooter?

3 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

Hey, I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Wed and was frantic when I couldn't find this on TV...only to finally figure out that yesterday was Tuesday.

This week has been unbearably long already!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Howdy all......yes, this is the highlight of my week too!  How sad am I?  Happy to be here with my fellow Pounders - my eating habit consisted of a roast beef sandwich, coleslaw and potato chips.  Had fresh strawberries and blueberries for dessert.  I think blueberries are right up there with grapes as a "gateway" fruit.

I had jumbo blueberries last night. They're spendy but so yummy!

• Love 2

How y’all doin’ pounders? I have a confession to make about my eating habit. Fruit. It started with a carton of blueberries. Then a personal size watermelon. Now I’m eating peaches.  Help me. 😑 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh boy, this is going to be non-stop excitement tonight! No? 

Heh Pounders, let's get ready to rumble!

We're in a serious heatwave here so tonight's eating habit will be a salad at some point; too hot to cook anything.

And here we are still unseasonably cold! Its acting like March instead of May. Its been raining for four weeks, seems like. I want to eat things like macaroni and cheese and beef stew! 

• Love 5
(edited)

I hope she doesn’t fall or step on that cat!

This is the one that never opens her eyes when she’s talking to someone.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi Pounders! How y'all doing? How's everyone's eating habit? I had leftover breakfast bread pudding, made with Tuscan pane, eggs, cream, spinach, kale and beet greens, pancetta, onion, and cheese. Carbs AND fat! followed with a small piece of orange cake. 

Damn that sounds delicious but........... that was ORANGE cake! You know how lethal oranges are, along with grapes, crackers, sugar free jam................ ☺

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I have the strongest urge to go get a can of whipped cream, and try squirting it in my mouth the way she did, of course, I'd probably miss.     

I have whipped cream!!! BRB!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

Hey, I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Wed and was frantic when I couldn't find this on TV...only to finally figure out that yesterday was Tuesday.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was "confused"......between the holiday and tornadoes getting me up in the middle of the night I don't know if I'm coming or going or what day it is!!!!!!

Janine's whining is already getting on my last nerve.   She's another one of those who "analyzes" everything she thinks..........STFU already!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And here we are still unseasonably cold! Its acting like March instead of May. Its been raining for four weeks, seems like. I want to eat things like macaroni and cheese and beef stew! 

Yes but this past weekend in NJ was AWESOME.

• Love 1

Hmm - if I had a balloon in my stomach, I'm pretty sure I couldn't eat a big bowl of salad/whatever she had. Maybe the same amount, but over 2 meals.

And of course, she's still in the scooter.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Dr. Now was definitely gentler to his patients, back then. Now he just lets it fly. heh

I wonder if he was always so blunt, but they didn't show it on TV. Maybe they figured out that the viewers actually LOVE snarky Dr. Now and are not editing out his comments so much.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Dessert is a lemon meringue pie (temptations by jello) stuffed into a Pepperidge Farm puff pastry. 

Ooh, those are yummy. Puff pastry, you say? (Jots on shopping list..)

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

How y’all doin’ pounders? I have a confession to make about my eating habit. Fruit. It started with a carton of blueberries. Then a personal size watermelon. Now I’m eating peaches.  Help me. 😑 

Oh no!  She'll be deep-throating bananas next!

• LOL 9

I really don't like Janine. I wish they'd spend the remainder of the show focused on her cat instead. 

7 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

We're in a serious heatwave here so tonight's eating habit will be a salad at some point; too hot to cook anything.

It was miserable, wasn't it?  We got rotisserie chicken. Screw cooking. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would love to send you the southeastern heat wave to warm you up some.  Please send me some of your unseasonably cold weather so we both can have nice temps.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, aliya said:

It's not 2 minutes in and she's whining about, "It hurts." I don't have much sympathy for her.  Any bets on how she turns out?

And "I feel like my body's betrayed me" while adding whipped cream to her syrup soaked stack of waffles.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I do remember the niece with the very beautifully done hair and makeup....as though making her acting debut

I thought the fake eyelashes a bit much for an obese aunt visit too!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I'm reading everyone's eating habits and making a list for when I can eat again. So in two years, when the first Canadian shows up on this show, just remember that it was all your fault.

• LOL 20
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

She doesn't like feeling full all the time. That's the fucking point of the balloon idiot.

Really! And how can someone not like feeling full when they constantly stuff themselves with mass quantities of food!? Bitch is crazy! Hee. ☺

• LOL 3
  • Love 5