Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Dirty Dancing

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/29/2019 at 9:24 PM, sasha206 said:

Oklahoma City actually looks nice!  That's what I don't get with her.  If it is city life she loves, she can find that there.  I mean, it's not beachy, but it's a thriving city.

I think the problem is more along the lines of Oklahomans not too accepting of hos who walk around in skimpy clothes with their boobs on display. Trashy Pow feels more comfy in Miami where she can literally let it all hang out. Wait til she’s sick and tired of taking care of a crying baby day and night with no family to help out and give her a break. OKlahoma will be looking better to her. Selfish bitch. 

I hate Pow but it was pretty sneaky of Rust to interview for the job behind her back. Did he really think she’d agree to move to OK?

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, nytonc said:

I think the problem is more along the lines of Oklahomans not too accepting of hos who walk around in skimpy clothes with their boobs on display. Trashy Pow feels more comfy in Miami where she can literally let it all hang out. Wait til she’s sick and tired of taking care of a crying baby day and night with no family to help out and give her a break. OKlahoma will be looking better to her. Selfish bitch. 

That's a very good point!  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Savannah is awesome!

I LOVE Savannah. It’s like New Orleans...with basements. 😜

Seriously, tho, Chantel is such a scold. She’s an uptight schoolmarm with a hair trigger temper and no sense of fun or adventure. Yep, she is for reals no fun at parties. 🙄

• Love 4
On 5/27/2019 at 12:38 AM, Chickabiddy said:

There is a major power imbalance because Family Chantel are financially well off. Pedro is not. Her family are better educated than Pedro.

The family Chantel are posers. Not really sure how wealthy they really are and not sure how educated they really are either.  But I agree about them punching down to Pedro and ganging up on him at every opportunity. I despise them.

• Love 3
On 5/27/2019 at 5:38 AM, Morrissey said:

StepfatherNicole needs to be on Pillow Talk. He seems to be the only one who refuses to coddle Nicole's ass. 

And I loved him for it. You could see Nicole just rankle. She hates him most of all.