Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

Should they be making out if they don’t know why she passed out? Or did they say and I missed it?

Maybe Hannah is pregnant. Most shocking season ever!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

I like that she's pretty much makeup-free.  Good girl for showing her real self.  

Yep, and she still looked great even with that bright red nose I too get when I'm feeling like crap. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Tyler C seems half asleep but I am also kind of in love with him. Weird feelings. 

Right? That's the appeal. You're sort of torn between, he's probably a total fuckboi but hmm, a little something yummy there. Oh and boy totally knows he's hot. You can tell it from his whole demeanor. 

I have to say, his and the other guy (Garret, I think) reaction to Luke P.'s babbling on about whatever was hilarious. Like you see the slow dawning on their face of Luke's insanity. 

• Love 11

Like Hannah, I also passed out today. Cut my thumb on a big serrated knife. Apparently my husband caught me before I smashed my face into the floor but not before banging my head into the  wall. 

3 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Omg Connor is the first man i hAve ever seen with a vocal fry— i can not stand to listen to him one more second. How can she listen to him. ??

Yeah it's awful. But that "things I 'love's about you" scavenger hunt was great. Good job Producers!

• Love 2
Just now, JenE4 said:

Like Hannah, I also passed out today. Cut my thumb on a big serrated knife. Apparently my husband caught me before I smashed my face into the floor but not before banging my head into the  wall. 

Aw, so sorry to hear that!  You definitely get our pity rose.  Hopefully you got a cool bandage and won't be scarred for life!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, laschifosavita said:

Conner seems very nice, but I can't get over how young he looks.

Yeah, he seems adorable and very very sweet but also looks like he might not have to shave yet. Obviously nothing he can do about the way he looks, but it is a little distracting for me. I just keep thinking "what a nice boy" instead of "hot guy." 

• Love 5

I am here for secret camera shit on this show! lol.

For ages I've wished they would have a mole on the inside - like a guy Hannah's good friends with pretending to be one of the suitors that could report back to her on how they really act (or, even better, two of them so you can compare opinions).

• Love 8
Just now, SallyAlbright said:

I just keep thinking "what a nice boy" instead of "hot guy." 

Yeah, when he grows up he's going to make someone a great husband. But for now the best he can do is a great prom date. Sweet kid but looks and seems very young. 

Also, I wish I looked half as good as Hannah does when she's sick. She's one of those lucky women who looks great with or without makeup. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, phlebas said:

GET OUT OF BED HANNAH WE PAID IN ADVANCE FOR THIS SINGER DUDE

This guy is actually famous and this is a hit song! This has never happened before—either a no-name or a has-been. 

7 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Aw, so sorry to hear that!  You definitely get our pity rose.  Hopefully you got a cool bandage and won't be scarred for life!

Thanks. Like Connor, I shall take your pity rose.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

So hot Tyler from last week is gone with NO on-camera explanation?

There was some deal with his having warrants or something for abuse or something. I read about it last week and forgot about it, obviously. It said he would be taken off the show while a group date was going on.

That Chinese Crested dog looks like it's ready to bite anyone who gets close.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Hannah has two golden retrievers?  Ok I like her now

Weird how they just removed Tyler G like that.  It's all over the internet, but I guess ABC didn't want to deal with it on air

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, leighdear said:

So hot Tyler from last week is gone with NO on-camera explanation?

I want a baby Llama!!!!

Is it sleepy Tyler or the one who got the 1:1?

(edited)
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

This guy is actually famous and this is a hit song! This has never happened before—either a no-name or a has-been. 

I'm in love with Lukas Graham. He's Danish, his hits were "7 Years," "Momma Said" and "Love Someone." If you haven't seen/heard him, you aren't keeping up with RL.

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Is it sleepy Tyler or the one who got the 1:1?

The 1:1 Tyler.

Edited by saber5055
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Hey, they had Air Supply at ATFR last time!  This show has bona fides 🙂

I did recognize his voice. But I'd never seen his face before.

2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

2 words, Hannah.  Restraining Order

2 more: blowfish poison

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I like that she isn't into the interruptions/flaunting. I like that about her. I do think she is in lust with Luke, but it is nice to see that isn't completely blinding her to what an obsessive stalker he could end up being. 

• Love 20
(edited)
2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Guess they psych tester was off that day when his app went through!

His app and the guy who just got removed and the guy who got kicked off before the season started. I don't think they have a tester for anything, or else they are trying to squeak crazies through for drama and ratings. There are three so far and this is just the third week.

Maybe we get one psycho per week?

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 2

Because he's a dick, I guess I can be shallow. I can't stand Luke's nose. It throws off his entire face and makes it impossible for me to find him truly physically attractive. I don't find his personality attractive AT ALL. 

Lukey got knocked down a few begs. I now love Hannah more than any lead this show has ever had. 

1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

I don't think they have a tester for anything, or else they are trying to squeak crazies through for drama and ratings.

Given the edit Luke is getting, I am certain that his failing the psych test is exactly the reason he got picked. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Did Luke really just say "I can't say I love her", like a week after saying he was in love with her? What a fucking baby. He was all in when he thought he was "winning" the second he realizes he's not #1 he's all "meh, I don't care about her that much".

RUN HANNAH!!!!

I am seriously loving her brushing him off over and over again. lol 

• Love 19

So I guess Katie didn’t make for good tv and didn’t get asked back.  

What a great job they did screening the guys.   Lucas is nuts.   Cam is nuts.   Tyler G got quietly disappeared.  And what’s his name from last week got sent home   

Pleasantly surprised by Hannah not letting guys interrupt.   And telling Luke what was what.   Go Hannah!

• Love 5