Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

Just now, DEL901 said:

Isn’t Luke P the guy who had been a player and then found god in the shower

Yes! I'm so glad he realized was a dick he USED TO BE and now is nothing but a nice guy with only the best intentions.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I was under the impression that they did a background check on the contestants.  It's not fair that Fleiss and Co introduced cute Tyler G. into my life and then poof he is gone.  LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hannah tells Luke to “work harder” on their relationship. I think she means for him to stop working so hard on steamrolling everyone. She sure has a lot of “advice” on how everyone needs to act—telling them all to act bold and whatnot. I mean, Luke needs boundaries for sure!!! But the fact that she’s constantly telling everyone what they should or shouldn’t be doing is a bit much. This is who they are. You don’t like it, send them home. If you force them to “act” a certain way to get through the rose ceremonies, then don’t be surprised when you end up engaged to a complete stranger who isn’t at all who you thought he was.

• Love 21
(edited)

I want to beat the hell out of whomever told Cam to Always Be Cam. His Mama? Yeah I'll take her out.

And good on Magic Mike for calling him on his BS.

Edited by talktoomuch
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

don’t be surprised when you end up engaged to a complete stranger who isn’t at all who you thought he was.

Or engaged to a complete dickwad who might try to murder you some night.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)

"Back in the year 2014"... wtf talks like that? Well I guess Cam does. 

OMFG is he telling like every tragic thing that happened in his life? Please let him be eliminated. This is just sad and painful to watch at this point. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

OMG Cam is pulling out all the guns, amputation, grandma, a puppy! (I'm only half listening so I'm not sure if he had the amputation or his grandma or puppy died or what, but I heard all the buzz words). Please send him the fuck home!

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I thought Cam was going to tell Hannah his leg was amputated.  But then I noticed he was wearing shorts. 

I thought he was going to say he was suppose to get his leg amputated but came on the show to meet her instead, so he might die before Final Rose. But it's been all worth it to meet her and feel her love.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I thought Cam was going to tell Hannah his leg was amputated.  But then I noticed he was wearing shorts. 

I was jumping to whatever was needing to ba amputated was replaced with one of his grandma's body parts because she coincidentally died that same day, which I don't think is actually scientifically possible yet. Having a few fingers that used to be on an elderly woman might be a deal breaker for some people?

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
(edited)

Hannah comes and takes Cam away.

John PJ: "She was like really emotional."

Guy whose name I don't know gives "Oh crap, here we go again" look.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

They told him they had to amputate his leg—but grandma died and he had to give away his puppy...but somehow he kept his leg? Is this like a Grimms fairy tale evil witch situation: You can keep your leg, but I’m taking your puppy and your grandma?

Maybe they gave him grandma's leg. It was kismet. She died so he could have her leg so he could win the heart of fair Hannah. 

• LOL 3

That color is stunning on her. 

I had no idea there was a Mateo there. And a Devon. There's a Devon? Who are these guys? Have then been here the whole time?

This is it. The moment of truth....

YES!!!!!!!!!!! His reign of terror ends!

Oh great, here come the tears. 

• Love 10
(edited)
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

To be continued on BIP.

In which case I'm skipping another season of that show. 

YIKES! Luke really is a psycho.

Wait, haven't we seen this story line before? Where the lead keeps someone no one likes and the other guys (or gals, can't remember which season it was) question the lead for liking that person? I'm sure we've seen that before. 

Edited by Mabinogia
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

So hot Tyler from last week is gone with NO on-camera explanation?

Maybe he didn't have feelings for Hannah 😞

Why does everyone here make fun of John Paul Jones?

He's hot, I like 😋

• Love 2
(edited)

This show has been focusing too much on Luke P and Cam. I didn't know there were a Jed, Dustin, Devin and Dylan.  Matteo is cute.  Hopefully, we will get to know the other guys a little better.  Pilot Pete for the win.

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Wait, haven't we seen this story line before? Where the lead keeps someone no one likes and the other guys (or gals, can't remember which season it was) question the lead for liking that person? I'm sure we've seen that before.  

Yes, we've seen this before. Like EVERY SEASON!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
56 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Hey, they had Air Supply at ATFR last time!  This show has bona fides 🙂

And The Cranberries during Kaitlyn's season.  My favourite band of all time.  RIP Dolores O'Riordan.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Isn’t Luke P the guy who had been a player and then found god in the shower

Um, I’m pretty sure god found him in the shower.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hannah laughing her ass off at that guy screaming in pain while getting (in)voluntarily waxed was sick. And I mean sick in a literal sense. Combine that with her joy at the men getting shocked almost to death in the birthing room ... if I were a man I'd take a hard pass at even thinking about hooking up with her much less getting engaged. I'd be afraid to go to sleep at night if she were in the same room.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

And The Cranberries during Kaitlyn's season.  My favourite band of all time.  RIP Dolores O'Riordan.

Testify. Dolores was the best

• Love 2
2 hours ago, leighdear said:

Do they usually have snacks on the table at the cocktail parties?  When they have a bachelor & all those women, too?   I never noticed them before. 

I hate his hair SO much.  That much height is not necessary for any man.  

Whose hair?

• Love 2

Wow, Hannah seems a bit of a psycho herself.  She seems to be enjoying the waxing of whichever one it is a little too much.  The psycho laughter is a little unnerving.

Usually there is one major shit stirrer in the bunch but it looks like this season there are several stirring the pot.

How did John Paul Jones go from being the weird one to normal in 1 episode?  Doesn't bode well for Hannah and who is left to choose from.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

Right? That's the appeal. You're sort of torn between, he's probably a total fuckboi but hmm, a little something yummy there. Oh and boy totally knows he's hot. You can tell it from his whole demeanor. 

I have to say, his and the other guy (Garret, I think) reaction to Luke P.'s babbling on about whatever was hilarious. Like you see the slow dawning on their face of Luke's insanity. 

Any one tree hill fans?  Tyler reminds me of Nathan Scott!  And not just his look.  He’s hot and he knows it, like you said, pretty unbothered all the time, f*ckboy or former f*ckboy. Lol

• Love 1

Right? That's the appeal. You're sort of torn between, he's probably a total fuckboi but hmm, a little something yummy there. Oh and boy totally knows he's hot. You can tell it from his whole demeanor. 

I have to say, his and the other guy (Garret, I think) reaction to Luke P.'s babbling on about whatever was hilarious. Like you see the slow dawning on their face of Luke's insanity. 

He's just alright to me. I don't find him hot and those enormous muscular arms are a huge turn off to me. Ymmv

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Heh, I don't care who she winds up with.  I'm just wondering how many of these knuckleheads will wind up on BIP.

It's like all of these guys are auditioning for BIP. And thinking about it, I'd rather be on BIP than this show (with Hannah).

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Is it sleepy Tyler or the one who got the 1:1?

It was Tyler G, brown hair, blue eyes who had last week's 1:1. Apparently while in Europe with his gf, he was abusive, spit on her, and took off. Total douche according to those who know him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Any one tree hill fans?  Tyler reminds me of Nathan Scott!  And not just his look.  He’s hot and he knows it, like you said, pretty unbothered all the time, f*ckboy or former f*ckboy. Lol

I checked out after two seasons but yup, definitely remember Nathan and I definitely see the resemblance. 

• Love 1

On a more important note, who's that old guy on the group date? I swear this is the first time I'm seeing this guy.

Unemployed Grant. He is 30. Does he look old?  I have a 30 y.o. son so I AM old. They all look like kids to me.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, threebluestars said:

I am here for secret camera shit on this show! lol.

For ages I've wished they would have a mole on the inside - like a guy Hannah's good friends with pretending to be one of the suitors that could report back to her on how they really act (or, even better, two of them so you can compare opinions).

the football player had a dear "girl" friend who was one of the contestants so she could spy on the other girls. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

So he said he got his leg amputated when we can obviously see his leg is intact?!? His story was very confusing. They told him they had to amputate his leg—but grandma died and he had to give away his puppy...but somehow he kept his leg? Is this like a Grimms fairy tale evil witch situation: You can keep your leg, but I’m taking your puppy and your grandma?

Is the singer guy still there?  There's a hit country song just waiting to be wailed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, jette said:

Tyler C has bedroom eyes *swoon*

I'm a classic movie fan and he reminds me of Robert Mitchum

For me it’s a young Patrick Swayze!

• Love 4