Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

Actors Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen take eight surprised bachelors to a birthing class; the bachelorette gets a real-life health scare and one man comes to her rescue; Lukas Graham performs "Love Someone."

Airs May 27, 2019.

These guys need to stop letting Cam take up so much space in their heads.  So weak & needy.  And exactly what he wants, in his self-obsession.  

Yuck, that's Jenny, the chick that was one of the hosts of the now-dead post BIP show.  She was NOT funny.  But then neither is her husband Jason B.  

• Love 8
Just now, leighdear said:

These guys need to stop letting Cam take up so much space in their heads.  So weak & needy.  And exactly what he wants, in his self-obsession. 

They just need to make him the Bachelorette and let the guys compete over his attention, since they all seem more obsessed with him than her at this point. Or the next group date can be whoever pushes him off a cliff gets one on one time with Hannah. That would work for me too. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

They need to keep putting the guys names on the screen for a few more episodes.  I can't identify most of the guys. 

SO FUN!  Watching them writhe in pain!  I'm a huge fan of this date.  *LOL*

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

I'm kind of liking this group date. It is just as humiliating/embarrassing as others, but it is kind of more practical. A lot of her guys are growing on me, with a couple exceptions. JPJones/Cam/Luke.

• Love 7

I can kind of get the whole goofy baby holders and quiz as a silly group date, but watching people get electrocuted isnt exactly fun, even if its probably a small shock. Maybe its me, but I dont know I would want to watch my possible future partner be in pain for no reasons. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Do they usually have snacks on the table at the cocktail parties?  When they have a bachelor & all those women, too?   I never noticed them before. 

I hate his hair SO much.  That much height is not necessary for any man.  

Edited by leighdear
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I hate his hair SO much.  That much height is not necessary for any man.  

Jed’s hair would be considered a crewcut in the rockabilly community. LOL 

• Love 1

I loathe and despise Cam. I think guy whose name I don't know handled that as well as could be expected, as did Hannah. I'm glad she didn't go off with Cam. OMG he's fucking relentless. I can't imagine his "something important" being any more important than "I lost my unborn child" so fuck off dickwad.

• Love 13
(edited)

I hope Cam feels like absolute crap watching this back & realizing what he interrupted repeatedly.  But I'm sure he felt he deserved his time more.  Dickweed. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 5
Just now, JoBeth70 said:

We have tornado warnings here and our programming was interrupted, so I missed Mikes big confession. What did he tell Hannah? 

He quit his job to be there.

1 minute ago, SHD said:
2 minutes ago, JoBeth70 said:

We have tornado warnings here and our programming was interrupted, so I missed Mikes big confession. What did he tell Hannah? 

He quit his job to be there.

That was Cam's big news. MIke's was that his former GF lost their baby. I do hope Cam feels like shit after seeing that, but I doubt he will. 

• Love 10
Just now, Mabinogia said:

That was Cam's big news. MIke's was that his former GF lost their baby. I do hope Cam feels like shit after seeing that, but I doubt he will. 

Oops, yes - sorry! 

(edited)
4 minutes ago, JoBeth70 said:

I don't know these guys' names but the guy who Cam kept walking in on was telling Hannah that he and his girlfriend were pregnant and lost the child in the second trimester. Don't know if that was Mike or someone else.

ETA: Sorry, @Mabinogia already posted the same.

ETA2: Well, that was Mike and it got him the rose.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Looks like they refilled the snacks, or nobody ate.  

John PJ was chowing the nuggets. Brought back flashes of that meat-eating guy from a couple seasons ago, he was on b-ette and bip.

It just clicked that Luke P.sycho is from about 3 miles from where I lived before I GTFO and moved to New England.

I'm glad I fled the area before I learned who he was

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, phlebas said:

It just clicked that Luke P.sycho is from about 3 miles from where I lived before I GTFO and moved to New England.

I'm glad I fled the area before I learned who he was

It's like you knew you had to leave because something terrible was coming. lol 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

"Yeah yeah your baby died ITS MY TURN HURRY UP!!!"

"I quit my job to be here!!!!!!! The job I WORKED SO HARD to get!!!!!)*

(*And probably will never get again if any future employers watch this show.)

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Stupid weather is keeping me from seeing the show!

I hate when that happens. And it's happening a lot lately, isn't it.

Yeah, all I want to do is make out with some dude I don't know when I'm too sick to get out of bed.

• Love 2