Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Kat's Out of the Bag

• Start Topic

Cameran gives Eliza an earful about her behavior at Patricia's party; Whitney is in the hot seat over rumors about his relationship status; Chelsea hosts a house warming party; Cameran spills the beans about Whitney and Kathryn's secret liaison.

Well I guess that liaison wasn't all that secret then, was it?  

Original air date 2019.05.22

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I just don't care.

Gizmo and Craig belong together.

Going by all the things his manager has to handle, Craig might not remember to feed him.

But at least he’d have pillows to sit on!

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Kathryn doesn't have a clue how to dress.  She dresses like a woman 30 years her senior imo, plus her hair and makeup are rarely...comfortable looking.  Did you notice how she was trying to hide behind her hair at Chelsea's house?  Makes me squirm watching her.  I am trying to be in her corner, but she makes it hard for me.  Her snotty comments, whether provoked or not, prove that she has much growing yet to do.  The expensive rental confuses me.  Last season, we were told that she wasn't being suppored by TR, yet what has changed?  I don't know what this Insta "influencer" stuff pays, but apparently it pays nicely.

I know it's early, but I am getting a Vanderpump Rules vibe to this show that I do.not.like.  I fear if it continues, that I will be forced to kick it to the curb, like I did VPR halfway through season one.

• Love 12

$6600/month is almost $80,000/year.  As Cameran said, flushed down the toilet.  Wow.

Is it me, or have all the girls (except Katherine) gotten so super skinny they could wear little girls' sizes?  It's like they've all gone on the Bethenny Frankel "Taste everything, eat nothing" diet.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

Yep, that $6600 rental... Seems like she's getting ripped off!  And whoever said it upthread was right! She could definitely BUY something for that price a month and she'd actually have something to show for it .... LATER.  Weird.  Plus, the girl needs a GOOD stylist and actually take their advice!  Doesn't she work at a clothing store?? You'd think she'd be able to find someone there who could give her some better ideas on what works! With that hair, too!

I'm not at all buying the whole Whitney sex thing.  It just seems production driven.  IF that really happened, what the bloody hell?

• Love 10

Tyson's obvious joy at going to the beach with his Grampa totally made my day.  I had to re-watch that scene three times.

I love Chelsea's house, and that she renovated it herself.  She's kind of a badass.  What did she mean by dipping though, I thought she was talking about the dance move.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Tyson's obvious joy at going to the beach with his Grampa totally made my day.  I had to re-watch that scene three times.

I love Chelsea's house, and that she renovated it herself.  She's kind of a badass.  What did she mean by dipping though, I thought she was talking about the dance move.

Chewing tobacco. 

• Useful 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Thumper said:

Kathryn's outfit at Chelsea's party -- not flattering. She looked much better in the streamlined outfit when she was emptying her car.  It's like she goes overboard for "events."

She looked like she had just walked off the set of Falcon Crest. And what was that fabric? It looked SO heavy. I’d guess that it was wool, but since the rest of them were wearing tank top and jeans or summer dresses, I’m guessing it was linen? A very very thick, heavy linen. 

Also, I like Chelsea’s house, but she is going to regret ripping out those upper cabinets and putting in shelves instead. It’s not fun to have to wash dust/dog hair off of your plates and glasses before using them each time. 

Edited by SimonSeymour
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I don’t know why I feel this way but, I just don’t care for Naomi.

Because she is awful.  And her "business" ...L'ABEYE  it is pronounced "labia" yes?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 14
  • Love 8
(edited)

Is Kathryn not aware that you can look up contacts and call them without using Siri?!?

I get Kathryn is making money now but if she keeps spending like she is she isn’t going to keep it long.

Eliza if you want to get away from your name you could literally move any number of places, most likely anywhere not close to Charleston, where nobody has heard of you or your family. Hell I associate with the show Justified and a character who fed his enemies to his pig that he would sell at his bbq place.

Bravo has to stop doing these ads with the cast Cam and Chelsea were painful. 

3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

don’t know why I feel this way but, I just don’t care for Naomi.  It’s a shame that she couldn’t find something more ambitious to do with her education.

She started her own company that’s doing well, doesn’t have to be called by an assistant to make sure she is up and doesn’t mind doing the more mundane parts of running such a site to keep costs low. 

22 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

L'ABEYE  it is pronounced "labia" yes?

No luh Bei, I don’t know in what language a word ending in “ye” would be prounced “ia”.

edited - Stupid autocorrect.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3

E-commerce is pretty good! I liked that she at least had a realistic working space.

E-commerce behind the scenes is not glamorous!

I hate when people fake it like Lily Ghalichi (the swimsuits) and Caroline from Ladies of London (The Library).  They had these ultra chic spaces and the businesses were fakes.

When Stano was selling their swimsuits for $10 each after the business failed.....she posted a photo of (inventory).  It was a simple walk-in closet at a home full of plastic bins.  Not that space Lilly showed.  Lol!

Bethenny worked from home until she sold the Margarita.  I like her loft SG space.

I wish Naomi much success.

Chelsea’s home is bomb!  Maybe they can show it on Better Home & Gardens or Southern Living.  The bedroom was definitely....Costa Rica!  

I love her her picnic table.  I have been wanting one.....but, have no space where I want it.  They are kinda big. 

Like Kathryn's home, too. But, Kathryn has done that before.  She tends to rent extravagant housing for filming.  Maybe she is getting reduced rent price. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Oh, how I love Tyson. My big baby does that same adorable whining when we say the words “ride” or “beach” too. I’m glad Chelsea also recognized he might be overwhelmed by a big crowd and sent him off with Grandpa.

And an Elvis sighting! 😍

Does anyone else feel like the most exciting part of some Bravo shows is the animals? I swear River has gotten me through some bleak episodes of RHOBH.

Craig, show us more Bethany!

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Like Kathryn's home, too. But, Kathryn has done that before.  She tends to rent extravagant housing for filming.  Maybe she is getting reduced rent price. 

She was living in a small 2 bedroom apt for the last couple of season's. Kathryn is still a mess. All the girls at Chelsea's party were casual in jeans and not much makeup. Then there's Kathryn in another frumpy dress and heels, heavy false lashes, red lips and a rat's nest for hair. She has got to stop touching that hair!

4 hours ago, Sterling said:

Is it me, or have all the girls (except Katherine) gotten so super skinny they could wear little girls' sizes?

I noticed it, too. Chelsea and Naomi especially. Cam annoys me but she is so gorgeous and  a natural looking beauty. She even looked stunning in her camo pants and white t-shirt when she was sitting with Shep on the dock. Damn her!

Austen's beer business is going nowhere, Craig has no idea what to do with his pillow business and Shep is still living off mailbox money. These guys have issues and are not the least bit interesting. They are very, very lucky they are making BRAVO coin. Except Shep, of course, who will always have his family trust fund to live off of. 

• Love 22
(edited)

LoL at Shep's embarrassment at getting pinched by a crab and screaming- then bleeding RIGHT in front of Cam (the know-it-all...bc she knows.it.all.). He started babbling how he "likes the crab as he showed gumption" ...suuuure, Shep. You just didn't want to now have to chase it around  the dock and get pinched again!

Chelsea's house is cute. Not me, but cute. It's *her.* I can definitely see that. Her friend/decorator was cute when she deadpanned "don't fake cry." Lol and the o.c.d. with the new house =YESSSS! THANK YOU! People don't realize nowadays that someone worked hard and paid out the ass for things they have like a nice home and just crap all over it! That would totally be me. I rarely even invite company over as my 3 kids are enough maintenance for me. Speaking of...Cam seems to get away from her infant/ toddler plenty for filming at least....good for her???

Craig -stop showing Naomi / the world that we were right about you! Get your big boy pants on!!! Watched reruns showing his DE home...he peaked in high school/college. So sad😔

Kathryn needs to revamp her wardrobe. She needs form fitting clothes esp with the new boobs. Flowy and vintage inspired doesn't work with her curves. I like her hair hot red though.  Her face has changed drastically since season 1-2 but shes still cute. I do NOT believe the Whitney hookup. I'll admit I've always liked Whitney.  He has a way of being blunt about everyone and it makes me laugh. 

Austen was kind of sweet this ep as his shining moments are with the guys, not with the ladies. That said - stop his fake 3 some video and storyline and ditch the gf. Please I hope! If he's going to be a regular he needs to stop with this b.s. and of course his beer business failed. Moron.

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

So Naomie has opened a restaurant and has started a fashion business which has its own office/workspace but isn’t using her education in an ambitious way. While Craig (not using his education) has to pay someone to nag him to work and then says they can’t take any more orders because they can only make ten pillows a week and the woman working “for” him has to explain a W-9. And yet he’s adorable?

Though I used your quote Emmeline, this is more a general grumble about the show. The women are all pretty with it (even Kathryn is trying to get there) and the men wander around being all “aw shucks,aren’t I cute” and that’s all they have to do. The producers and editing are easier on them and we viewers are too - and I include myself in that.

And yet I keep watching, so here’s me in my guilty feminist corner.

I think Naomie's parents opened a restaurant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

She looked like she had just walked off the set of Falcon Crest. And what was that fabric? It looked SO heavy. I’d guess that it was wool, but since the rest of them were wearing tank top and jeans or summer dresses, I’m guessing it was linen? A very very thick, heavy linen. 

Also, I like Chelsea’s house, but she is going to regret ripping out those upper cabinets and putting in shelves instead. It’s not fun to have to wash dust/dog hair off of your plates and glasses before using them each time. 

I think Katherine is trying to "hide" in her clothes.  As said upthread, the other women are all soooo teeny-tiny this year, and super fit.  

Katherine is tall - very tall and has a larger bone structure than the other women.  With the extra weight, plus the ridiculous breast implants, she looks much bigger than the others, and I think that makes her feel insecure.  Sometimes, when someone is insecure about their size, they will buy ill-fitting or semi-loose clothing to try to "hide" within the clothes.

• Useful 3
  • Love 17

First thing I thought when I saw Katherine's house is that the staircase is not very child friendly.  I hate the idea of open staircases when there are small children who will be using it.

• Love 11

Kathryn looked so much more normal size in her regular clothes when she was moving things from her car.  I guess she doesn't realize that.  And, I wonder if her hair product is causing itchy scalp.  Some brands do that.  You have to move on if they do.  Or, she has extensions that are irritating her.  Don't know anything about those. 

Chelsea did some good work on her house.  I admire that, but, I don't share her taste. And, with this group do they really need drinking games? Was it her or Cameron who suggested doing shots?  That is one of my pet peeves.  I DETEST doing shots.  It's fine for those who like it, but, why is that so many can't accept NO when you decline doing shots? If someone else isn't in to it, let it go.  It's like they can't imagine why one wouldn't like it.   

And, Chelsea must really be desperate, if she is pretending to LOVE her man dipping!  Have you ever been around someone who dips tobacco? (Most in the south refer to it as CHEWING tobacco and dipping snuff, but, in the same family.) OMG. Nasty stuff. I'm in NC and it's not that unusual for young men to do here even TODAY.  It's not just the nasty, foul, colored tobacco juice dripping from mouth, but, the odd novacain way the dipper talks with the stuff in their mouth and the constant spitting.  

When news of Kathryn and Whitney is revealed, I would like for some cast member to inform them that they don't believe it and would only believe it, if there is photographic proof. Of course, maybe, that goes without saying. lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Too funny!  I watched it three times too!  His happiness is wonderful. 

Danni is really loving her screen time this season, isn’t she?  And what’s with talking with your mouth full on this show.  I feel like in the off season she googled facial reactions and studied them intensely.   

The mac and cheese that was catered looked divine. 

I thought Blanche’s room too with the wallpaper!  House looks great overall. I’m happy for her.  Guy looks hot too.

When Limehouse was talking and they cut to a pic of her normal looking dad and some hottie sunbathing- was that his mistress?  And she got pregnant?  I zoned out a little on that part  We don’t know Eliza- why are supposed to care?  Maybe it’s me but I know Vanderbilt and Carnegie - Limehouse doesn’t ring a bell so she can get over it.  City name isn’t a cross to bear - just move.

He clearly has multiple issues but damn Craig looked so hot when he met Shep and Austen for lunch.  

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

Danni is really loving her screen time this season, isn’t she?

She sure dug into the food when she and Cameron and Naomi met. But Danni's hair in that scene was a terrible combination of white over black stringy mess ... I couldn't stop staring at it wondering why she didn't even bother to comb it if she knew she'd be filming. 

I want to know how Austen screwed up his beer company. He just made a lot of vague references .... or maybe what he meant to say was it was only supposed to be last year's storyline so stop asking about it. 

I like Chelsea's home (on the inside as it's fug on the outside). It's what's in style at Target nowadays, (not my taste, however) but there is a limit to how much renovation a tiny female can handle on her own.  Painting, ok, but it takes two people to take down a cabinet, etc.  Nevertheless, you go girl!

Same for Naomi. I like her without Craig. Her business is legit and I'm rooting for her. Sounds like her parents were great examples of how to do it. I see ads for her company on Instagram all the time ... she's working the e-commerce market the way it needs to be done. Just don't want all her segments to be about the store now as it's giving me a Very Cavallari vibe.  

Shep is pretty near cancelled with me too after that homeless comment with the tater tots. It's the reason Princess Diana took her sons to shelters and hospitals so that they wouldn't end up to be flippant a-holes. (although Prince William is sadly no prize anymore). 

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

I think Naomie's parents opened a restaurant. 

They have actually opened two or three but Naomie worked on all the launches.

She also remodeled her house doing a lot of the work herself it was just before last season so we didn’t see it on the show. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

but there is a limit to how much renovation a tiny female can handle on her own.  Painting, ok, but it takes two people to take down a cabinet, etc.  Nevertheless, you go girl!

56 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

) but there is a limit to how much renovation a tiny female can handle on her own.  Painting, ok, but it takes two people to take down a cabinet, etc.  Nevertheless, you go girl!

There is only so much anyone can handle on their own regardless of gender but she also didn’t take down the cabinets she refinished them.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

There is only so much anyone can handle on their own regardless of gender but she also didn’t take down the cabinets she refinished them.

She took down the upper cabinets and replaced them with shelves. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Which would have been a two person job regardless of size or gender.

If you follow her IG, she had an interior designer, and her father/brother have a home repair/reno services company which I'm sure helped with her house.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, slowpoked said:

IG, she had an interior designer,

We met her interior designer on the show. I think her point is that she managed it herself and did a lot of work. It’s a turn of phrase one that Craig has also used and also not accurate.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Which would have been a two person job regardless of size or gender.

I'm not coming at this from any perspective other than that of someone who has renovated a kitchen and seen first hand what it's like to take down and install cabinets.  

• Love 1

Charmers,

The primary rule of Primetimer is BE CIVIL.  We snark the show, not our fellow posters. Posts have been hidden.  Think of yourself as guests at a dinner party*; you may not agree with everyone at the table but you should be able to find a polite way to disagree. 

*Note, this party may or may not have a butler and a silver tray on which your cocktail is served. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2