Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Wanda said:

It’s his 4th experience with the show and he has a history of not losing weight. He did not go into this episode as a virgin

Are we sure about the virgin part? 😂

• LOL 11
11 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

He doesn't want people to stare at him yet he'll be on a national TV show. Oh, okay 

B freakin S. There has never been a bigger attention whore (figuratively or literally) than this assclown.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

Mr. Ivy isn't home yet, thankfully. He hates this show, partly because I made him watch the first Assanti episode. 

The husband is missing this one and he's not going to believe it when I tell him what happened. I might have to record the second showing... and then use up all my Candy Crush lives when he watches it.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Hopefully he realizes it, and changes.

This will never happen. 

Good evening, pounders. My eating habit today, in honor of installment four of The Assanti Brothers, has been a very late brunch consisting of breakfast tacos (soft corn tortillas filled with scrambled eggs, diced ham, jack cheese, guacamole, and salsa -- egg whites only for me because I'm watching cholesterol), a toasted blueberry muffin, and a caffe latte. I'm still stuffed.

I rewatched part three of the Assanti Saga a few days ago as prep work for tonight, but probably won't be able to watch part four until tomorrow, whenever it's available online for non-cable-subscribers. So I'll probably just read along with you guys tonight. Would like to know if it will show Steven's marriage to Stephanie and his relocation to Iowa last summer.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I want to take both of their rank asses to a self-service car wash and use the long-handled heavy cleaning foam brush to scour them like they're 747s, then give them a high pressure rinse. I'll be averting my eyes while I scrub. 

If we still lived on the base in ND, we could take them to the wash rack where they wash the B-52s. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

It’s a slippery slope, though. Next it’s grapes. Two weeks later you’re face first in a bowl of sugar free jam. 

oh, noes.   We are having grapes tomorrow.  I was supposed to have some today at lunch, but....      Have never bought sugar free jam, but I do have marmalade and fig preserves to sabotage my eating habit.

• LOL 5

Admission only to pounders...I ordered chocolate filled marshmallows on amazon since they’re sold out in stores. But I swear, it’s for educational purposes, to use in marketing class 😇

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Shoot, shoot, shoot -- I got bored (you people aren't posting fast enough) and went to look at my email. I got a message asking me to do the opening prayer this Sunday. Darn. No skipping out now.  I wonder if anyone would notice if I came in in my pjs and a robe, said the prayer, and ran out? 😒

• LOL 10
Just now, Concerned said:

Dad complains about Steven doing drugs and the dad has a cigarette on his lips and a coffee in his hands,

Big difference between smoking and coffee, and Stevens opioid addiction. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Trichotillomania, aka Hair Pulling Disease is under OCD in the DSM-V (I hope I got that right, it's the criteria for diagnosis of mental diseases and disorders), and is very hard to stop.    Some people stop for months at a time, but go back to it.  

I hope that Justin gets with the program, loses weight, and gets more of a life.   

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I would have snapped if I were his dad. I would have just started screaming and beating those two until somebody in uniform took me away for good.

Steven Senior is my favorite member of the Assanti family. He's kinda fun.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Wow, that was some thrilling, informative narration.  "My dad wants to make sure we pack everything we need.  After we pack, we will leave."  

I was on the edge of my seat! 

And now here we are at the riveting "we've been on the road for 45 minutes--I have to stop and rest. All I want to do is get to the hotel and eat, and go to bed". Yes, I wrote it. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

If we still lived on the base in ND, we could take them to the wash rack where they wash the B-52s. 

Minot?  If so, I've been thru there on the train. Wait, this seems vaguely familiar. Did we talk about this before?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Shoot, shoot, shoot -- I got bored (you people aren't posting fast enough) and went to look at my email. I got a message asking me to do the opening prayer this Sunday. Darn. No skipping out now.  I wonder if anyone would notice if I came in in my pjs and a robe, said the prayer, and ran out? 😒

This show should give you lots of practice praying....or at least saying “oh dear God”. No offense meant

• LOL 7
  • Love 1