Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I really enjoyed this episode.  Luanne is delusional and I absolutely think she’s still hitting the bottle in her “round” house.  I really wanted to like the house, but I just don’t.  

I live near Great Barrington and Dorinda is in a wonderful spot.  There are very good restaurants and Tanglewood is right there if music is your thing.  

I’m sorry to the Bethenny haters, but she has every right to stick it to Luanne.  I think she’s showing enormous restraint. And I’m really happy to see Bethenny is a seemingly healthy/happy relationship.  I also loved her quote by Dennis.  

Ramona’s reactions seemed very genuine.  She has been pretty open since season one that her upbringing was fairly chaotic.  I don’t fault her or Bethenny for being open about shit they witnessed.  And whether you like them or not, Ramona did an awesome job with Avery.  And Bethenny absolutely adores her child. 

I don’t know if I’m in the minority, but the guy with the curls was frickin hot.  (He should cut the curls down a bit .... Jon Snow style).    

• Love 20
8 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Right?! I also noticed that Dorinda seemed to be working really hard this episode to cozy up to Bethenney.  I wonder what brought this on. 

Not just this episode. She made sure Bethenny (the queen) didn't get the fish room. She's always been a little afraid of pissing Bethenny off. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I didn’t think the guy was hot at all but kadooz to Barb for going after what she wanted.

Sonja, Ramona, Dorinda, and Bethenny are all moms of only daughters, Jill too; it took them how many seasons to realize this connection?

Lu tearing up talking to Beth alone on the bed made me think Beth is absolutely right when she said Lu is a big teddy bear who just craves love but hides it under all the bravado. 

Sonja flattening her hair down after they made their comments made me sad. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I don’t understand all this court plea deal stuff.  Why is she getting better treatment, because she has a show to perform?  Because she is a Reality Star?  So she dished out some soup.  That’s a punishment for threatening and assaulting a cop?  Plus, she is still drinking obviously.  It’s not right.

Probably because it is all alcohol related.  What do you put an alcoholic in jail for? 

I am gonna guess if she was caught driving drunk........ or, another crime while drunk........then maybe she would do jail time.

I am just happy enough for this court appearance because she is such a stuck-up bitch this season.

The way she has explained her legal situation on the show is delusional and full of lies!

Let’s see if she shows up to the reunion.

Regardless, she needs help and should take Tinsley with her.  Tinsley is a secret alcoholic.....depression related from emotional trauma.  She always looks so sad and like she is really hurting inside.

Her high maintenance pretty helps to hide it.   This is a 43 year old woman without a job, home....and, she doesn’t show anything about herself on the show.  Why is she even on???

• Love 6
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Probably because it is all alcohol related.  What do you put an alcoholic in jail for? 

I am gonna guess if she was caught driving drunk........ or, another crime while drunk........then maybe she would do jail time.

I am just happy enough for this court appearance because she is such a stuck-up bitch this season.

The way she has explained her legal situation on the show is delusional and full of lies!

Let’s see if she shows up to the reunion.

Regardless, she needs help and should take Tinsley with her.  Tinsley is a secret alcoholic.....depression related from emotional trauma.  She always looks so sad and like she is really hurting inside.

Her high maintenance pretty helps to hide it.   This is a 43 year old woman without a job, home....and, she doesn’t show anything about herself on the show.  Why is she even on???

I think Tinsley’s goal is to find a very rich husband and there lies the problem.  She’s limited, and time is passing.  She is uptown, and would be better off downtown where you have smart successful men working on Wall Street, etc.  After working hours, they go to their favorite watering holes and there are plenty around.  If she’s looking for a guy that is loaded, she’ll have a harder time uptown.  She has to come down to earth and find a smart, successful regular guy.  She’s floundering now, depressed and drinking too much, and very unhappy.  Hanging out with these women is doing her no favors.  I doubt that one of them is happy.  Give me the simple life in surburbia.   P.s. She has to get some kind of job.  I met my husband on the job downtown many years ago.  There were plenty guys and gals meeting and matching up at the time. It was a field day, lol.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 12

LuAnn's lawyer could have argued that her show is a source of employment for others and/or she contributes to society in part by paying high taxes on her income. (I knew a guy who made six figures and that's how DUIs get talked down to reckless driving) She also hasn't been a violent reoffender.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, JakeyJokes said:

LuAnn's lawyer could have argued that her show is a source of employment for others and/or she contributes to society in part by paying high taxes on her income. (I knew a guy who made six figures and that's how DUIs get talked down to reckless driving) She also hasn't been a violent reoffender.

She is a violent offender!  Lu assaulted the cop which made him arrest her.

Then escaped out of her handcuffs, kicked the police car door.....and, on the car ride to jail.....she kept shouting at the cop.....she was going to fuckin kill him.

Lu just puts on her Countess Act in front of the judge. 

(The two other people Lu was with in the hotel room break-in.  Once they knew the cops were involved.  They left....but, there is Lu...raising hell.....getting arrested). 🥳

• Love 11
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Not just this episode. She made sure Bethenny (the queen) didn't get the fish room. She's always been a little afraid of pissing Bethenny off. 

She probably sees how Carole was treated and knows she won't be long for the show if she challenges Beth too much.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

When she counted the minutes til her friends were to leave her new house, it crossed my mind that she loves the isolation of her new place and quiet town because she can drink in peace there. Hope she beats this thing - not great ideas to isolate or to sing in bars. 

Yes but, isn’t she afraid of random alcohol testing?  How long does it stay in her system?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I think Tinsley’s goal is to find a very rich husband and there lies the problem.  She’s limited, and time is passing.  She is uptown, and would be better off downtown where you have smart successful men working on Wall Street, etc.  After working hours, they go to their favorite watering holes and there are plenty around.  If she’s looking for a guy that is loaded, she’ll have a harder time uptown.  She has to come down to earth and find a smart, successful regular guy.  She’s floundering now, depressed and drinking too much, and very unhappy.  Hanging out with these women is doing her no favors.  I doubt that one of them is happy.  Give me the simple life in surburbia.   P.s. She has to get some kind of job.  I met my husband on the job downtown many years ago.  There were plenty guys and gals meeting and matching up at the time. It was a field day, lol.

Totally!  I agree with this.

She doesn’t want to work.  She wants to do charity work and be some kind of powerful celeb socialite....like Anna Wintour.  

She is not gonna find deep pocket men hosting cheesy doggy fashion shows!  Hahahahaha!

When Bethenny was still desperate she never stopped looking for the fortune, baby and husband.

She got the fortune, daughter,...........and too bad the husband turned out to be an evil monster.

• Love 4
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Totally!  I agree with this.

She doesn’t want to work.  She wants to do charity work and be some kind of powerful celeb socialite....like Anna Wintour.  

She is not gonna find deep pocket men hosting cheesy doggy fashion shows!  Hahahahaha!

When Bethenny was still desperate she never stopped looking for the fortune, baby and husband.

She got the fortune, daughter,...........and too bad the husband turned out to be an evil monster.

Bethenny is a hustler.  She’ll scrub and work her way to the top, which she did.  Tinsley is a spoiled, rich girl who wants to have meals sent to her, have her makeup, nails and hair done all the time and do nothing.  Plus, she has a mug shot already.  Scott saw this and didn’t want it.  I like Tinsley, but she has to get it together at 43.  Shape up and stop being a wimp.  Find some younger socialites to hang with your own age.  She has nothing in common with this bunch.  Set her sights a little lower.  She might like it.  Another thing while I’m at it.  She’s a college graduate.  Get a job and make some money, or start a business of some kind.  Go to the Animal shelter and help Beth Stern.  She loves animals.  Do something productive.  You’ll feel better.  If you listen to Dale, you’ll be waiting for Mr. Moneybags forever.  

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 19
(edited)
On 5/23/2019 at 2:08 PM, ghoulina said:

How about when she screeches her way through, "Elegance is lear-er-er-er-ER-ERNED!!!"???

Ha, ha, ha!  Stretching a one-syllable word out to four syllables is unforgivable.*

As are, lyrics that include, “Oh, yeah!”

That song is awful for so many different reasons.  

*The Beatles can do it. Lu cannot.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 11

So... I'm not really seeing how Luann is acting that unreasonable. It makes sense that she was hurt that Bethanny didn't stay and watch her perform. I think it would be A LOT easier for Bethanny to find a baby-sitter than for Luann to change the cabaret schedule-- something that I don't think she has any control  over. But for some reason, everyone thinks Bethanny is perfectly reasonable to leave and that Luann is being a diva. I don't get that. 

No one is being that supportive of Luann's cabaret thing. I think that's what makes her feel insecure, and the need to pump it up more-- and then that makes others disengage even faster. Everyone is sort of out for themselves on this show-- some are better at hiding it than others.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Reality police said:

Her other driver used to stay at a nearby hotel so I assume Albi does also.

I forgot about the rest of the crew that films also.  Duh!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 5/22/2019 at 9:28 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I know Ramona is bad / crazy whatever, but man she puts up with a lot.  Dorinda mocking her and everyone else laughing at her, it's just nasty.  Dorinda could have spoken to her in private.  At least Bethenny had the good sense to stay out of it.

Dorinda gets nasty, nasty.  Out of nowhere.  Ramona made some facial expressions, so what?  Dorinda takes things way too personally. And Sonja, the most fucking spineless jellyfish in all of the sea, immediately kowtows to Dorinda and starts agreeing with her.  Makes me sick.

I would be holding a grudge about the charity. Ramona invited Dorinda, saw people with a higher status, glommed onto them, ditched Dorinda and then gaslighted her about what happened. This time it was about something.

• Love 24
5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I would be holding a grudge about the charity. Ramona invited Dorinda, saw people with a higher status, glommed onto them, ditched Dorinda and then gaslighted her about what happened. This time it was about something.

I think Ramona is great at changing stories in her mind. I really think she believes her story about being assigned to a different table than she was. She's very good at preserving her ego. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
15 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

think that staying at an event almost four hours showing support is enough. Bethenny found a babysitter for the event. It went long. Her babysitter is her housekeeper, not a nanny. Asking a babysitter to stay long last minute is not cool. And if Lu had ever had the care of her own children, and not left it to a nanny, she would know.

I think the main problem is both think the “event” was something different. Beth sees the party as the event and Lu only considers her performance the event and so the four hours B was there means nothing to Lu and she can’t understand because none of these types of things ever start on time so is upset that B couldn’t even wait “only 45 minutes”. I have no problem with B leaving early I just think she was being disingenuous if she actually thought she could see Lu perform and leave at 11:15 she has been to enough of these events in her lifetime to know that wasn’t going to happen. And Lu didn’t actually give a shit that she was there or not as she clearly demonstrated  when she whined that “no one stayed” and Sonja, Dorinda, Tins and Barbara all had to point out they did come to support her and she just shrugged and said oh she didn’t know who was there.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It sounded like the lady was singing it as "Money CAN buy you class."  lol  That's what I heard.  Did she think that was right or was it her take on it? 

I think it was her accent.  The letters "-nt" don't commonly end words in Spanish, so a lot of accented speakers drop the final consonant, just 'cause it's hard for them to say. 

Money can buy you a sweet plea deal (or two), but it still can't buy you class.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Anna Wintour has a job, though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

That article about Lu indicated she had to go on antabuse. That's some scary stuff I think. And serious, too. No more messing around if that's the case.I don't know how someone forces Lu to take the antabuse but time will tell.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, rhys said:

That article about Lu indicated she had to go on antabuse. That's some scary stuff I think. And serious, too. No more messing around if that's the case.I don't know how someone forces Lu to take the antabuse but time will tell.

Interesting, that means she’ll be required to do a blood test on regular intervals.  I take a lot of drug tests, (hahaha, yah just for work), and there are folks at the lab office doing court required blood tests for something related to DUIs.  I will try to get more information the next time I’m sitting in the waiting room.  I wasn’t eavesdropping that carefully but now I understand the importance of this information I’ll find out if it’s for Antabuse and how often they are require testing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Interesting, that means she’ll be required to do a blood test on regular intervals.  I

It won’t be that many because her probation ends in August.

26 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Anna Wintour has a job, though.

I never said Anna Wintour didn’t have a job.

I was implying she needs to get a job like Anna Wintour if she wants to be a powerhouse socialite in high fashion.......and, fashion shows. 

(She actually worked at Vogue during her younger days)

I don’t know.  I am bored.  I am bored with Tinsley and Barbara.

Barbara is on the wrong show.  Tinsley is very Valley of the Dolls. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Not only does Anna Wintour have a "real job", she probably works 100 hours/week, maybe more.  Tinsley can barely say one line at a circus without crying.

Don't get me wrong, I love Tinsley, but that circus thing was a perfect representation of the little girl that she really is inside.  

Tinsley wouldn't last 4 minutes at Vogue.  I was in that world for the first 7 years of my career, and it really is "Devil Wears Prada". 

Not saying that the only jobs Tinsley would consider are fashion, but the mention of Anna Wintour made me think of it.

She's spinning her wheels trying to be re-discovered as NY's "It Girl".  She's 20 years too late for that.  It's starting to look pathetic, and add in her alcohol and Dale/Mommy issues, and it's just sad.

If Tinsley really doesn't need the money, then she should start her own non-profit for some charity she really, deep down adores, and pursue that full-time.  She could go to corporations for sponsorships.  

There are jillions of high-powered men there.  She'd be using her status for a purpose, and the men would see, and be attracted to, her passion.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 19

I think that Sonja’s behavior has been more animated this season and that’s saying something.    I don’t know if she is trying too hard with the comedy act or what?  Between her talking about bashing girls heads into the hand dryer or that bizarre hair style, it just over the top.  I’m not surprised someone is suggesting she might be on something in the preview.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Not only does Anna Wintour have a "real job", she probably works 100 hours/week, maybe more.  Tinsley can barely say one line at a circus without crying.

Don't get me wrong, I love Tinsley, but that circus thing was a perfect representation of the little girl that she really is inside.  

Tinsley wouldn't last 4 minutes at Vogue.  I was in that world for the first 7 years of my career, and it really is "Devil Wears Prada". 

Not saying that the only jobs Tinsley would consider are fashion, but the mention of Anna Wintour made me think of it.

She's spinning her wheels trying to be re-discovered as NY's "It Girl".  She's 20 years too late for that.  It's starting to look pathetic, and add in her alcohol and Dale/Mommy issues, and it's just sad.

If Tinsley really doesn't need the money, then she should start her own non-profit for some charity she really, deep down adores, and pursue that full-time.  She could go to corporations for sponsorships.  

There are jillions of high-powered men there.  She'd be using her status for a purpose, and the men would see, and be attracted to, her passion.

Exactly!  I feel like she's the cleaned up version of Sonja.  She lives in her past, is looking for a wallet to complete her and she'll hang on as long as she can to get the ring and to her own detriment.  If she truly has money, do some good with it as you mentioned.  Not for the sake of meeting a man, but to feel good about herself and to do something that has zero to do with her looks.  The men will follow later when she has a purpose and she may organically meet a quality man.

I think she has a sweetness to her, a cute sense of humor.  But the overgrown Barbie is a tired look.  And as much as she shaded Lu on the drinking by cloaking it in anger over her father, I think she has her own drinking problem.  And there's a desperation to her that lurks under her sweet persona.

5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I think that Sonja’s behavior has been more animated this season and that’s saying something.    I don’t know if she is trying too hard with the comedy act or what?  Between her talking about bashing girls heads into the hand dryer or that bizarre hair style, it just over the top.  I’m not surprised someone is suggesting she might be on something in the preview.

I think she's always been a little looney but now I think she is trying to come off as Grey Gardens as possible to keep the paycheck going.  I don't really feel like what I'm watching is legitimately her persona.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

So... I'm not really seeing how Luann is acting that unreasonable. It makes sense that she was hurt that Bethanny didn't stay and watch her perform. I think it would be A LOT easier for Bethanny to find a baby-sitter than for Luann to change the cabaret schedule-- something that I don't think she has any control  over. But for some reason, everyone thinks Bethanny is perfectly reasonable to leave and that Luann is being a diva. I don't get that. 

Bethenny HAD a babysitter. The babysitter was allotted for a certain time. Lu ran late, B had to leave. I can understand Lu being sad that Bethenny wasn't there. But to be MAD about it? To act like she did something wrong by going home on a week night to relieve the babysitter? Just ludicrous, IMO. 

10 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Ramona is being a real snob this season. What she did to Dorinda was intentional and inexcusable. Then she bars Sonja from attending her birthday lunch. The worst part is that she absolutely orchestrated both of these slights and outright lied about it. Thank God for the editors who have no qualms about proving, time and again, how vile Ramona can be. 

10 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I think it is telling that Lu didn't know the other women ALL stayed. She didn't bother to even greet or text them after the show. This is some diva shit. Lu didn't care that Bethenny wasn't there. Lu cared that Bethenny leaving reduced camera time.

Yes!!!! She really had no idea who was there and who wasn't. She doesn't give a fuck. She's wasting days, causing strife with ONE person who went home to her child, but has yet to acknowledge or thank the other women for being there? 

10 hours ago, rhys said:

Oh wow. Yea. I used to work as a pharmacy tech and we had a guy taking this. He had to take it under our supervision and then wait 30 minutes in our lounge area, so we could be sure he didn't try to go throw it up. It's serious shit. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I think it was her accent.  The letters "-nt" don't commonly end words in Spanish, so a lot of accented speakers drop the final consonant, just 'cause it's hard for them to say. 

Money can buy you a sweet plea deal (or two), but it still can't buy you class.

Thanks for that explanation. I thought they had changed their mind about whether money could buy you class! lol

Taking anabuse seems rather outdated to me.  What county is ordering this?  Now days, they often require the ankle monitor that picks up on any alcohol in the system and sends message to probation office.  Lyndsay Lohan wore one, I think.  To me, that makes more sense than taking a pill.  There is a fee for the ankle monitor, but, that's normally paid for by the defendant. 

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Thanks for that explanation. I thought they had changed their mind about whether money could buy you class! lol

Taking anabuse seems rather outdated to me.  What county is ordering this?  Now days, they often require the ankle monitor that picks up on any alcohol in the system and sends message to probation office.  Lyndsay Lohan wore one, I think.  To me, that makes more sense than taking a pill.  There is a fee for the ankle monitor, but, that's normally paid for by the defendant. 

The last time she was arrested, Luann refused the ankle monitor.  Doesn't go with her Countess/Cabaret wear.

If I was the judge, I'd rule for the ankle monitor just for that reason alone.

Narcissistic little snot.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 18
On 5/23/2019 at 12:38 AM, Rebky said:

I didn't understand that - does Barb really walk like that?

I don’t think so, but when Dorinda was walking around the bed to Bethenny, she was imitating Barbara telling Luann something about how nice her bed looked, and was limping while walking.  I didn’t get it either, but the whole scene was funny.  I’m going to watch again.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I drink fancy drinks, in fancy glasses.....all virgin.

I do that too, if I am not drinking alcohol. It’s fun, and some places make really creative “mocktails.”

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Sterling said:

The last time she was arrested, Luann refused the ankle monitor.  Doesn't go with her Countess/Cabaret wear.

I'd give her one on each ankle!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, nexxie said:

When she counted the minutes til her friends were to leave her new house, it crossed my mind that she loves the isolation of her new place and quiet town because she can drink in peace there. Hope she beats this thing - not great ideas to isolate or to sing in bars. 

I thought the same thing. I thought uh oh,  she can't wait to have a drink. I hope I'm wrong,   but that's where my mind went immediately. 

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think they wanted to give her the ankle bracelet, but she said it would be noticeable when wearing her gowns on stage.

• Love 3

The casual approach to Luanns alcohol problem has bothered me for quite some time. Actually, in all the franchises. The need to put on good TV and to continually "bring it" has brought on the need to over drink at almost all get togethers and parties.

Luann was arrested for being a drunk. Her friends rallied around her, bethenny helped her with her legal woes, and yet, none of them can stop drinking when they get together with her. I dont care if she says, its okay, you can drink.  Any friend or someone who really cares about her would say, you know what, I can go one night without drinking. Yet, the cameras encourage them to bring it, and that means drinking. I hate what it says about all these shows. I hate what it says about Andy Cohen, because, I admit , I  do like him. But , that is waning. I hate that at the beginning of the season he had Luann on WWHL on a Wednesday night, shotski night. He went out of his way to say it was water, but why have her on or why have the shotski ? It is a slap in the face. You can say she is an adult, responsible for her own sobriety, all true. But if you are a friend, would it kill you to help?  Knowing she is struggling ? 

It is disturbing.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, missyb said:

The casual approach to Luanns alcohol problem has bothered me for quite some time. Actually, in all the franchises. The need to put on good TV and to continually "bring it" has brought on the need to over drink at almost all get togethers and parties.

Luann was arrested for being a drunk. Her friends rallied around her, bethenny helped her with her legal woes, and yet, none of them can stop drinking when they get together with her. I dont care if she says, its okay, you can drink.  Any friend or someone who really cares about her would say, you know what, I can go one night without drinking. Yet, the cameras encourage them to bring it, and that means drinking. I hate what it says about all these shows. I hate what it says about Andy Cohen, because, I admit , I  do like him. But , that is waning. I hate that at the beginning of the season he had Luann on WWHL on a Wednesday night, shotski night. He went out of his way to say it was water, but why have her on or why have the shotski ? It is a slap in the face. You can say she is an adult, responsible for her own sobriety, all true. But if you are a friend, would it kill you to help?  Knowing she is struggling ? 

It is disturbing.  

This is true, especially, until Luann gets some stronger skills.  So early in her sobriety, I'd think that being more discreet about where you go and what you expose yourself to would be important, but, .......IDK.  And, does Luann really have any means of support if she doesn't do the show and cabaret? 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I think the main problem is both think the “event” was something different. Beth sees the party as the event and Lu only considers her performance the event and so the four hours B was there means nothing to Lu and she can’t understand because none of these types of things ever start on time so is upset that B couldn’t even wait “only 45 minutes”. I have no problem with B leaving early I just think she was being disingenuous if she actually thought she could see Lu perform and leave at 11:15 she has been to enough of these events in her lifetime to know that wasn’t going to happen. And Lu didn’t actually give a shit that she was there or not as she clearly demonstrated  when she whined that “no one stayed” and Sonja, Dorinda, Tins and Barbara all had to point out they did come to support her and she just shrugged and said oh she didn’t know who was there.

So, basically, if Sonja (or was it Dorinda?) hadn't said anything to Luann that Bethenny had to leave, Luann wouldn't have even known, and then, would have no reason to be mad at Bethenny?  

Was there a scene of Luann talking to the girls after her performance?  I'm so confused!  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Bethenny HAD a babysitter. The babysitter was allotted for a certain time. Lu ran late, B had to leave. I can understand Lu being sad that Bethenny wasn't there. But to be MAD about it? To act like she did something wrong by going home on a week night to relieve the babysitter? Just ludicrous, IMO. 

Ramona is being a real snob this season. What she did to Dorinda was intentional and inexcusable. Then she bars Sonja from attending her birthday lunch. The worst part is that she absolutely orchestrated both of these slights and outright lied about it. Thank God for the editors who have no qualms about proving, time and again, how vile Ramona can be. 

Yes!!!! She really had no idea who was there and who wasn't. She doesn't give a fuck. She's wasting days, causing strife with ONE person who went home to her child, but has yet to acknowledge or thank the other women for being there? 

Oh wow. Yea. I used to work as a pharmacy tech and we had a guy taking this. He had to take it under our supervision and then wait 30 minutes in our lounge area, so we could be sure he didn't try to go throw it up. It's serious shit. 

Ramona should be careful - she may social climb herself right out of job as a Housewife.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I think they wanted to give her the ankle bracelet, but she said it would be noticeable when wearing her gowns on stage.

With all the advertising Jovani is receiving, I would think they’d design a special Luanne dress. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Ellee said:

With all the advertising Jovani is receiving, I would think they’d design a special Luanne dress. 

Yes .. like a gown to her shoes with no slits on the bracelet side.  Maybe some glittery black stockings too?  Better than that drug that makes you feel sick if you drink.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Yes .. like a gown to her shoes with no slits on the bracelet side.  Maybe some glittery black stockings too?  Better than that drug that makes you feel sick WHEN you drink.

Just a slight change there. 😄

How you doing today, Gem?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

No one is being that supportive of Luann's cabaret thing. I think that's what makes her feel insecure, and the need to pump it up more-- and then that makes others disengage even faster. Everyone is sort of out for themselves on this show-- some are better at hiding it than others.

Finding a baby-sitter to stay until midnight is not easy.  If I was already staying late, I would be ticked about staying even 30 minutes longer.  Think about it, if your boss asked you to work a later shift than normal and you agreed, would you not be irritated to have to work even later than expected? 

Would Lu have even noticed that Bethenny left if she was not told? The other ladies stayed and she did not even acknowledge them, which is rude. 

Why is Bethenny being held to a higher standard than Ramona? Ramona did not show at all because of a date. Wanting to be with your child is less noble than skipping the entire event for a date? 

Finally, how do we know that the show was not late due to actions on LuAnn's part? Being the diva that she is, maybe she insisted on extra rehearsal time. Even if it was out of her control, would it have been unreasonable for her to go downstairs and greet her waiting friends or is she too much of a "star" for that? 

• Love 15
15 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Yes but, isn’t she afraid of random alcohol testing?  How long does it stay in her system?

You would think so - but didn’t she just fail a random test? (I may be wrong.)

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sterling said:

Wow, that disturbs the shit out of me that DWP was realistic (not that Tinsley wouldn't last at Vogue; I think Tinsley would have a meltdown spending two minutes at the circus.  Oh, wait, never mind...) The movie alone fucked me up!  I just don't understand why.  Why would you employ someone, pay them a salary, pay taxes on their behalf (FICA), give them responsibility and...not treat them like a human?  I have zero problem with terminating any employee who isn't working out.  I just don't understand employee abuse.  It's up there with sororities and hazing...so sororities want to gain members who humiliate themselves by doing stuff like eating cat food?  Really?  Aren't there 90 billion other ways for a person to prove they're "worthy" without humiliating or demeaning themselves?  Just me: I don't want to hang with a bitch who will eat cat food, and I don't want a staff member who is willing to be demeaned.

2 hours ago, Sterling said:

I have clearly been a Luann apologist for most of this season, but...Luann should be in jail, y'all.  She had a violent offense the first time, then she got in trouble, what, two more times?  It's not like she committed fraud and the state has an interest in her making a living, so that they can collect restitution.  Put her in jail for 90 days.  And when 90 days have gone by?  Let her out, no restrictions.  Forcing her to take medicine and ankle monitoring is so, like...1984.  Just put her in the clink.  She'll learn.

1 hour ago, missyb said:

It is disturbing.  

I wholeheartedly agree with this.  I was really not on Luann's side when this season opened--I was out for blood in a reality TV way--but I was counting the people who would abstain around her (Sonja and Dorinda in the beginning, not this episode, not Bethenny, not any others that I can think of).  Bethenny was supposedly Luann's savior and "team brunette" (or Jesus Christ Himself if you take Bethenny's word) at the beginning of the season, yet she always, without fail, had a glass of wine at her side.  I don't get it.  Ramona has said that Luann said she doesn't mind.  She fucking minds, Ramona.  Get a clue.  I think that if you can't abstain around a person who is this vulnerable, you are either a.) not a friend (not even a casual one) or; b.) you have your own issue with alcohol (which I identify in each member of this cast, to varying degrees.  Carole was the last RHNYC that didn't have some sort of drinking problem IMO). 

I'd like to see one or any of these women abstain from alcohol while filming this show.  And I don't give a shit if Bethenny drinks, or if Sonja is screaming about needing Champagne in Luann's own home, and brings a big glass of it in the car just for the drive to the restarant while Luann is present.  But I'm going to call them out as non-supportive people who may want to examine their own drinking.  

I've been through periods in my life where going out and "not drinking" was anathema.  It was one or the other.  If I had a friend tagging along who was court-mandated to be sober, I would probably have been like, "I'm really sorry, but it's important for me to get drunk tonight, and I don't really know how you're going to be able to do this, as I couldn't, and are you sure you want to come clubbing until 4 am without any drugs or alcohol?  Do you think that's realistic?  Do you think you should sit this one out, and we can catch up later in the week?  If you want to come anyway, just please be 100% clear that I'm going to be drunk, and I'm not going to be able to support your sobriety."  At least that's honest, which isn't great, but it's not nothing.  And this is my stupid 20 year old self talking, when alcohol was the most exciting thing since text messaging.  At 40 or 50-something, it would be a whole other conversation, and I might very well abstain from drink for the evening to support someone.

Yeah, so just to put a period at the end of this ramble, I don't see how you can support a drunk with a glass of wine or bourbon in your hand.  

If it's that important, if you're mourning Dennis, maybe it's worthy to examine why it's that important to be impaired.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Sterling said:

Luann could just add some dangly beads and sparkles. Boom, a Statement Ankle Bracelet. I bet that would sell well to the... socialite... cabaret loving crowd? Oh, wait, that's a party of two: Luann herself and Tinsley, but she's just there to win the drinking game. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6