Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The women dine out with Ramona at the same place where she mourned her mother's passing; Luann takes Sonja, Tinsley and Barbara out on the town for a night of cabaret; Bethenny and Ramona have a heart to heart about their abusive upbringings.

Airs May 22, 2019.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Is Bethenny upset that someone else thinks "ME ME ME."  Doesn't Luann know that only Bethenny can think "ME ME ME?"

How many times will Bethenny mention Dennis?

And who is this new man Bethenny's with?  I thought Dennis was the love of her life?

Amen Neurochick!  I can't believe anyone in that scene didn't burst out in laughter that the most narcissistic one on the cast is lecturing someone about "me, me, me."

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

Albi, Bethenny’s driver, drove them up. Where does he go while they are in the house and then the hotel?  To another hotel, I guess?  Stupid question, but was he waiting in the car the whole time they all were in the house?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Awww that is kinda sad that Sonja really did think she was doing good hair and the girls would love it and they make fun of her. She looked kinda crushed. She is totally in her own little gray gardens world  just seeking affirmation and acceptance. She can be a super easy target cause she is so out there Wakadoo sometimes. it’s like you just wanna pick her up and be like it all will be ok.. I get it now 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Awww that is kinda sad that Sonja really did think she was doing good hair and the girls would love it and they make fun of her. She looked kinda crushed. She is totally in her own little gray gardens world  just seeking affirmation and acceptance. Sometimes it’s like you just wanna pick her up and be like it all will be ok.. I get it now 

I can’t tell if Sonja does this crazy stuff seriously, or if she’s always performing - the way she does on stage when she gets a chance.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Tins is being really snarky on this ep!

Somehow she got guilted into going to the cabaret show instead of drinking with the other ladies staying in the hotel.  She’s probably scarred. 

4 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Bethenny "I was raised by wolves" Frankel probably shouldn't criticize anyone else for using their upbringing as an excuse for their behavior as an adult.

Oh good, now she and Ramona are having “our parents suck” bonding.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
4 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Somehow she got guilted into going to the cabaret show instead of drinking with the other ladies staying in the hotel.  She’s probably scarred. 

I wouldn't want to hang with those others ladies, what a depressing conversation, of course led by BetheME.

And BetheME, stop with the Beyonce lyrics.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Not really single mothers, Bethenny, Dorinda is a widow.  

Dorinda's first husband is the father of her daughter, not the one who died.

29 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Ramona looks younger now than she did in 2009. Good plastic surgeon. 

And prettier.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 11
(edited)

I feel like they were fighting about 2 different things in that fight and didn’t realize they were mixing them up. Like one fight was not sitting at the table at the gala and the other was cutting her off during her speech lol and they kept dipping in between them it was like what was this fight even about to begin with. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
19 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Sideshow Bob is much more talented than she is!

I'm pretty sure that Sideshow Bob is in reference to the guy with the big curly hair 😂😂😂

And what is Sideshow Bob talented at?  Murdering?  😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I appreciated the Ramona/Beth realization that they had both had similar dysfunctional upbringings.  Felt especially bad for Ramona, as I hadn't heard her story before.  Wish the others had been there to witness this -- maybe they would be less snotty.

• Love 19
(edited)

God , Sonja is such an asshole.  There are times when it's appropriate to shut up and has she ever?  Has Sonja ever not chimed in?  

Luann and Dorinda look gorgeous.  Sorry to say it!!  Luann looks amazing this episode.  I love the longer hair.  I love their grey sweaters.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 14
(edited)

All I saw in that opening klatch was Barb's orange stomach sagging out of her crop top. Like her shirt, she is not a fit in this cast.

Neither is Luanns house. I hate it. Luann is trying to make a thing something happen here with her new beginnings and it just ain't happenin'. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Amen Neurochick!  I can't believe anyone in that scene didn't burst out in laughter that the most narcissistic one on the cast is lecturing someone about "me, me, me."

BetheMe is the last housewife that should be accusing someone else of being all about "ME."

Has she met BetheMe?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

I know Ramona is bad / crazy whatever, but man she puts up with a lot.  Dorinda mocking her and everyone else laughing at her, it's just nasty.  Dorinda could have spoken to her in private.  At least Bethenny had the good sense to stay out of it.

Dorinda gets nasty, nasty.  Out of nowhere.  Ramona made some facial expressions, so what?  Dorinda takes things way too personally. And Sonja, the most fucking spineless jellyfish in all of the sea, immediately kowtows to Dorinda and starts agreeing with her.  Makes me sick.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 20