Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E20: Coder to Killer

• Start Topic

(edited)

Weller sure had to remind us on occassions he is poor (thanks mom)! He can hardly afford pizza or the Dairman Hotel. We get it. Get a second job!

Sho just mentions he has intel of a threat and with their great wisdom decides to waste gas, manpower, and bring him HQ (knowing the place is having upgrades and many agents were sent home). Someone from the team could have taken a trip to talk to him at the prison, quickly know he's lying, and his plan for escape foiled.

The FBI doesn't have a plan to have operations running while upgrades are going? For the weekend, NYC is open for business for a lot of criminals!

Gavin Decker spent 3 weeks getting security clearance and Pavel just shows up in his place to work. I know he didn't meet his superviser yet, but shouldn't someone at Blue Annex or the FBI have a picture of the real Decker or a second method to ID personnel?

I was impressed Tasha didn't rip her tight leather pants leaping over the fire to save Reade.

Why didn't Dominic use the parents photo move from the start on Briana? We all know he wasn't going to pay her (Maybe he gets a kick out of using the voice disguise toy!). Briana just proved to be smart to Reade/team and still was dumb to follow Dominic's plan. I would feel sorry for her but not today!

Not a good day to be an FBI agent assigned to assist the team or the police officer or security at HQ or the Blue Annex supervisor or Gavin Decker/mom or the pizza deliver guy (the team left before pizza arrived and no one paid for it/tip) or Reade's date.

Edited by mxc90

Weather reports preempted all but the last 10 or 15 minutes so all I saw was some fight that was too dark to tell who was shooting at whom. Then Weller has his child back again? And Patterson wants to adopt a child? (With Rich?!) And that's about all I got this week. And I stayed home so I wouldn't miss this episode. LOL!

• Love 1
On 5/24/2019 at 6:43 PM, mxc90 said:

I was impressed Tasha didn't rip her tight leather pants leaping over the fire to save Reade.

Also, since they're faux leather, she's lucky they didn't melt. Although if they were melted onto her that would certainly help to explain why she wears them at such odd times.

Is the FBI field office supposed to be in One WTC? They always show that particular building when zooming in for office scenes.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, saber5055 said:

so all I saw was some fight that was too dark to tell who was shooting at whom. 

Actually, your channels got scrambled and you got The Walking Dead ...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Weather reports preempted all but the last 10 or 15 minutes so all I saw was some fight that was too dark to tell who was shooting at whom. Then Weller has his child back again? And Patterson wants to adopt a child? (With Rich?!) And that's about all I got this week. And I stayed home so I wouldn't miss this episode. LOL!

You didn't miss much.

Briana stealing some item from Weller's apartment was all needed to know to advance the season's story arc. 

But earlier, there was one very odd line from Rich to Reade about Reade and Patterson eventually getting together after Reade and Zapata ends their fling. Reade loooked at him as if he was nuts. I have no idea why the writers threw that in.

8 hours ago, dwmarch said:

Also, since they're faux leather, she's lucky they didn't melt. Although if they were melted onto her that would certainly help to explain why she wears them at such odd times.

I'm starting to think the clothes on this show are made from the same aliens that gave Ralph Hinkley his suit.

1. Tasha's pants gives her extra strength to run and leap. 

2. Reade's clothes are fire proof. He was on fire from his legs to the side of his body and should have had severe burns, but (afterwards) he states: I'll see the doctor later.. the doctor said "Nothing life threating, I'm fine"! 

8 hours ago, dwmarch said:

Is the FBI field office supposed to be in One WTC? They always show that particular building when zooming in for office scenes.

I don't think so but that's all the the footage they could afford or borrow.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 1

It was nice to see Weller and Jane looking so happy - without a last minute disaster blowing them up or hurting the child. 

I watched most of this episode while scrolling on my phone - not a good sign. 

Reade appeared to have been on fire. Why isn't he in the burn unit?

3 hours ago, LisaM said:

Reade appeared to have been on fire. Why isn't he in the burn unit?

I think there is a way but I am not really versed in the science. I think a situation where in vapor form it is flammable, but in liquid form it will not burn. I think gasoline fits this description. Reade being covered in the liquid would not be on fire, while slightly above the liquid the vapor would be on fire. There would be heat, but if you put out the fire right away there probably wouldn't be an injury. I think they specifically didn't say what chemicals they were using just for this reason.

• Love 1
On 5/29/2019 at 8:22 AM, AnimeMania said:

I think there is a way but I am not really versed in the science. I think a situation where in vapor form it is flammable, but in liquid form it will not burn. I think gasoline fits this description. Reade being covered in the liquid would not be on fire, while slightly above the liquid the vapor would be on fire. There would be heat, but if you put out the fire right away there probably wouldn't be an injury. I think they specifically didn't say what chemicals they were using just for this reason.

Still, wouldn’t the clothing show some signs of burning? Corny, but glad Reade was not hurt.

18 hours ago, alvajon said:

Still, wouldn’t the clothing show some signs of burning? Corny, but glad Reade was not hurt.

Much like bullet-proof vests, the FBI provides nonflammable clothing for just such occasions.