Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 5/20/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Monday, May 20 
Whoopi’s doctors Dr. Jorge Rodriguez and Dr. Martin Greenberg; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices 

Tuesday, May 21 
TBA

Wednesday, May 22 
Eric Stonestreet (“The Secret Life of Pets 2” & ABC’s “Modern Family”); author and ABC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams (“Theodore Roosevelt for the Defense: The Courtroom Battle to Save His Legacy”) 

Thursday, May 23 
 Allison Williams (“The Perfection”)

Friday, May 24 
(OAD: 4/11/2019) Mark Cuban, Barbara Corcoran, Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner and Daymond John (ABC’s “Shark Tank”)

• Love 3
(edited)

What the heck does Meh have on her head?

Really, Whoopi?  Getting millionaires to pay off student loans?  How about starting with you?  Banks should forgive student loan debt?  Like insurance and taxes she doesn’t understand how lending works. (It’s not the banks’ money, Whoopi!)

Edited by Haleth
  • LOL 8
  • Love 16

Whoopi is luuuuuuving that she is the center of attention!!!  (Incidentally, we all know what happened, this is just added drama so Whoopi can suck up as much limelight as possible.)  Miss Meggie's "worried look" is hilarious!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
(edited)

Oh my freaking God!  Meghan just said if anything happened to whoopi she would have to leave earth too 😂🖕🏽👋🏼 

I posted too soon. Its because she Meghan has had enough health scares this last year, she can't Handel it. Its always about Meghan. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 7
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Oh my freaking God!  Meghan just said if anything happened to whoopi she would have to leave earth too 😂🖕🏽👋🏼

Wow! so Whoopie is more important than her mother, her centenarian grandmother, husband and siblings. I just rolled my eyes, Whoopie must really protect her snowflake ass behind the scenes. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 13

Whoopi, so you want the banks to say "Ok fine, no one needs to pay back student loans because they are students loans"? Students loans are  loans. Loans are to be paid back!!

Does she think banks just grow money in a vault?

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

I may be one of the few people on planet earth who doesn't watch GoT, but I can't believe Meghan gave away a spoiler and had the nerve to say "I'm sorry the audience is so triggered about this. Why is this a hot topic if I'm not supposed to talk about it?" 

Then she says, "I wasn't told not to give away spoilers." Uh, it's kind of common courtesy not to do that? Or to at least preface your spoiler by saying, "spoiler alert!"

She needs to stay off of twitter because they will be coming for her. What a dumbass, giving people more reasons to attack her on social media..

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Haleth said:

It’s next to the vault that holds the money she paid to the insurance company. 

Whoopie has no idea how student loans work and it was embarrassing how the ladies shook their heads in agreement like she had said something so profound when she was dead wrong. Whoopie is another one who thinks too highly of her intelligence..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 18
6 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Whoopi, so you want the banks to say "Ok fine, no one needs to pay back student loans because they are students loans"? Students loans are  loans. Loans are to be paid back!!

Does she think banks just grow money in a vault?

Yet another topic Whoopi should read up on.

Taxes 

Insurance 

Loans

I hope she has good people taking care of her money. 

• Love 18

I am always baffled by Whoopie.  She doesn't want to pay taxes but she wants everything provided free to everyone.  She wants millionaires to pay others student loans, as long as it isn't her.  Where's the money going to come from, Whoopie?

• Love 24
29 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Whoopi is luuuuuuving that she is the center of attention!!!  (Incidentally, we all know what happened, this is just added drama so Whoopi can suck up as much limelight as possible.)  Miss Meggie's "worried look" is hilarious!!

That's why I did not watch today. So many times she obviously didn't care about other cohosts getting attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
4 minutes ago, rcc said:

That's why I did not watch today. So many times she obviously didn't care about other cohosts getting attention.

It is why she ran Rosie off of the show. Yes, Rosie had her issues.  I still remember on Rosie's first day back on the show, the audience cheered for her effusively chanted her name and the look on Whoopie's face said it all..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 23
(edited)
5 minutes ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

Why is Tuesday TBA, and what does OAD mean?

Not sure about Tuesday, but perhaps there’s a conflict with the guest?

OAD means original airdate. 

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

You ever wonder if that is indeed the case. Even the on screen cable guide is just showing a show description and the host names. That's it.

Edited by MikaelaArsenault
  • Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

TBA

To Be Announced 

Sorry, I thought someone was asking what TBA stood for.  😁 

and I was so proud I knew🤓

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

She needs to stay off of twitter because they will be coming for her. What a dumbass, giving people more reasons to attack her on social media..

Honestly I believe MM spoiled it on purpose to distract from her ridicule on SNL and John Oliver, PLUS, I really believe that she believes ANY media attention--negative or positive, is better than no attention at all.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Tosia said:

Honestly I believe MM spoiled it on purpose to distract from her ridicule on SNL and John Oliver, PLUS, I really believe that she believes ANY media attention--negative or positive, is better than no attention at all.  

Maybe.

I also think she is just such a spoiled entitled brat she just wanted to bitch about it. Because she's such a dedicated fan. 

• Love 12
(edited)

I think it's hilarious that Meghan spoiled people, and then turned around and got mad at  everyone else.

You think the woman would be used to making mistakes by now.

Edited by General Days
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

I understand Meghan spoiled Game of Thrones on The View.  Ugh.

Let's still try to keep this thread spoiler free in case anyone missed what she said and is in here without having watched Game of Thrones. 

You can absolutely discuss that she spoiled it, but please don't say exactly what she said.  

Thank you for your help!

Did Whoopi wear her hospital gown schmata in honor of the doctors? 

Or is she going to a picnic later and bringing/wearing the picnic tablecloth?

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

I may be one of the few people on planet earth who doesn't watch GoT, but I can't believe Meghan gave away a spoiler and had the nerve to say "I'm sorry the audience is so triggered about this. Why is this a hot topic if I'm not supposed to talk about it?" Easy, NutMeg - just talk about it without giving away spoilers on national television.

Then she says, "I wasn't told not to give away spoilers." Uh, it's kind of common courtesy not to do that? Or to at least preface your spoiler by saying, "spoiler alert!"

I don't watch GOT but I used to watch Scandal but never live.  I had a FB friend that would spoil every single episode. She would post about right after the episode aired.  I had another FB friend who would post sports scores as the games were happening.  People need to realize not everyone watches things live and have some respect.

• Love 17
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Tosia said:

I don't think she is that strategic to do that, she is too emotional to be that manipulative.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

The girl can’t even apologize without being a bitch. 

I'm glad people are tweeting her back that people work and cant always watch live. If only she could learn from her entitled words and mistakes lol.

• Love 15
(edited)

From DATELINE (online):  The View panelist Meghan McCain has tweeted urging West Coast fans not to watch today’s broadcast after she spoiled Game of Thrones outcome during the show’s Hot Topics segment.

McCain blamed producers, whom she said failed to explain to her she needed to not give away the ending the morning after.

Poor thang...endearing herself to ALL coworkers!

Edited by HaaCHOO
corrected a who to a whom
  • LOL 12
  • Love 9