Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

druzy

S09.E19: Season 9 Reunion Part 1

Recommended Posts

Dr. Drew and Nessa begin the biggest reunion ever by chatting with each of the moms, but conflict between Jenelle & Nessa leads to major drama.

Airs May 20, 2019

  • Love 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Germy and Leah are lame af, poor Addie. Leah continues to be the same slut she was when she was 16 years old. How sad that any man that gives her the slightest bit of attention has her jumping on his dick. That’s really all she’s good for. In all these years she’s learned nothing, or hasn’t matured as a woman, mother, ex wife, anything! She just continues to have dick on her brain and is just passing that trait down to her girlses. 

  • Love 15
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

So the reunion was filmed before she was fired I guess? Kind of makes any fits she throws really laughable and maybe can be used in court if her behavior shows again how unstable she is.

Edited by hoosiermom
  • Love 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

So why couldn’t Kail sit on a couch with Leah and Chelsea at the beginning?  I thought she only had issue with Brianna and Jenelle.

My fingers just typed Henelle twice.  Given her #farmlife these days, it seemed appropriate.  

  • Love 17
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Dayum, they are coming for Jenelle’s ass today.  Not that I support her (because I most emphatically do not), but I can’t believe any of these girls continue to put themselves out there.  No money is worth this. 

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post

Of course the previews for next week 

Spoiler

Show Jenelle back on the couch with Barb.  She’s such an attention seeking faker. 

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Shut up Nessa. I can't stand her.

Jenelle obviously sucks but Nessa is just awful. 

  • Love 14

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, druzy said:

Is Jenelle wearing a Canadian tuxedo??  🤣🤣🤣Girl used to at least try a little to look cute.  This is an awful outfit!  But still not the ugliest thing about her.

  • Love 9
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Nessa's man is Colin K?? I've never heard anything about that. A lot of people feel that way about him, so she just annoyed me. It's not like she and Jenelle are friends either, they only see each other at reunions. But in that case, I guess I can agree with Nessa calling her out about the Amber situation. Girl, everyone has an opinion about your relationship with David. He's a psycho. I'm trying to make sense here. Lol

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post

Could it be possible that David posts for Jenelle on occasion and she really didn't know about that post? (I highly doubt it, but I thought I read somewhere that sometimes David takes over her SM.)

I completely expected MTV to keep showing the Jenelle storming off and throwing her mic pack scene for two whole weeks until we actually saw it in week three. Color me stunned that they actually showed that tidbit tonight instead of teasing it for weeks.

  • Love 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was both annoyed and amused with Nessa calling Jenelle out tonight.  I was amused because she digs her own holes, but I was annoyed because I felt like Nessa was trying to become a part of the drama, and that bugged me for some reason.  I'm sure Nessa was fuming when she read the posts but I mean, it's Jenelle we're talking about here.  We pretty much know where she and that psycho David stand.  Is Nessa insinuating that she considered Jenelle a friend despite all the other hateful and abusive crap she's done, and therefore expected a personal reaction from Jenelle about anything she didn't agree with?  But talking crap about 'her man' is the line?  I don't know, I think I want to say fuck her too. 

Edited by eskimo · Reason: to clarify
  • Love 14

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Leah and Germy are SO getting back together. 

Doesn’t look like it... some girl Jeremy has or had been banging or dating posted saying that she wondered if Leah knew what Jeremy was really doing and Leah commented this: 

BA4CD8E2-FEBD-4CFC-9FA1-0D4C5A2AB461.jpeg

Sure, Jan. I’m sure she’s totally fine with it all. 😂 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I don’t like Nessa as a host, but I’ve always admired Colin Kaepernick and Nessa’s support of his advocacy.  David and Jenelle’s racist social media posts deserve to be called out.  Jenelle uses social media as an extension of the show - for fame and for profit, so her posts are fair game for discussion.  

I agree and was stunned too.

@ghoulina - you are on fire tonight.

Kail - She finally has family and now she is backing off?  When they asked her if she would tell the boys about the new cousin and she said no, I knew she was a complete asshole.  So you have cousins that live states away?  I have cousins in Italy and we still keep up.

Was Chelsea robbed in the new house?  Oh no if so.  I was robbed once and I moved before the sun set.  Police tell you that the robbers usually come back to see if you used insurance to replace your stuff.  I get it.

  • Love 14

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, they're seriously stretching this shit out for three full weeks? The fuck?

As charming as Addie undoubtedly is, I question the logic of giving her her own Q&A segment on the show via video chat. Seems like the kind of attention that could easily go to a kid's head. I hope Leah and Jeremy know when to pump the brakes a little so that Addie understands she doesn't actually know more than the adults, and sometimes her precociousness needs to take a back seat.

Are we all in agreement that Kail only came to the reunion to pimp her hair care products? Get that money while you can, I guess.

I hated hearing about Devoin's drunken escapade with the kids around. Devoin seems so natural with Nova that I can't help but root for him. I don't want him to be some sort of weird inverted version of Ryan (TM OG): a decent dad but with substance abuse issues standing in the way.

My problem with Nessa's discussion with Jenelle was the context she framed it in--that it was the same sort of "betrayal" between friends that Amber pulled on Jenelle. That's really not a comparable situation. Jenelle has known Nessa a fraction of the time she's known Amber, and I highly doubt they've spent any significant one-on-one time together outside of that reunion stage. It's hard to justify Nessa's belief that Jenelle knew her comments would be personally offensive to Nessa yet didn't care, as I don't think Nessa is on Jenelle's radar at all. I wish Nessa had broached the topic under the broader framework of SM in general, and emphasized that if you're going to spew your insensitive and racially charged opinions for the world, expect clapback. For all her big talk on the Internet, Jenelle sure is quick to run and hide the moment anyone stands up to her, and kudos to Nessa for her composure in calling Jenelle out (where has this Nessa been hiding, and can she stick around?).

  • Love 15

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I don’t like Nessa as a host, but I’ve always admired Colin Kaepernick and Nessa’s support of his advocacy.  David and Jenelle’s racist social media posts deserve to be called out.  Jenelle uses social media as an extension of the show - for fame and for profit, so her posts are fair game for discussion.  

I agree, I was pleased to see this Nessa! She may have been a tad disingenuous in the way she introduced the subject, but she wasn't wrong. Actions have consequences. People are going to see what you post, and call you on it. Jenelle lying, then whipping up the fake tears, then flouncing out, made me laugh like a hyena. Especially in light of recent events. 

That segment with Addie was all kinds of wrong, funny as she is. You know Leah is already thinking she's got another Honey Boo Boo on her hands, and a meal ticket. Shudder. Leave the kid alone. 

  • Love 19

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Was Chelsea robbed in the new house?  Oh no if so.  I was robbed once and I moved before the sun set.  Police tell you that the robbers usually come back to see if you used insurance to replace your stuff.  I get it.

Chelsea was not robbed, their house was broken into when they were gone. Happened to me once. It is a terrible feeling. We got a better security system and moved on. With Chelsea I don't think it's just the house it occurred in, it's just the fact that it occurred. Don't misunderstand home invasions and burglaries are very frightening experiences and this is causing Chelsea's anxiety to increase but it's not the root cause in my opinion.

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Linny said:

Are we all in agreement that Kail only came to the reunion to pimp her hair care products? Get that money while you can, I guess.

<snip>

For all her big talk on the Internet, Jenelle sure is quick to run and hide the moment anyone stands up to her, and kudos to Nessa for her composure in calling Jenelle out (where has this Nessa been hiding, and can she stick around?).

Yep, and yep.

Not that I should be surprised by this, but it was sort of shocking how there was absolutely no change in Jenelle's demeanor as she was denying ever having posted about Nessa or Colin K.  She should be in the dictionary next to "bold faced lie."

  • Love 17

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/19/2019 at 5:42 PM, TimeToCancelTM said:

Germy and Leah are lame af, poor Addie. Leah continues to be the same slut she was when she was 16 years old. How sad that any man that gives her the slightest bit of attention has her jumping on his dick. That’s really all she’s good for. In all these years she’s learned nothing, or hasn’t matured as a woman, mother, ex wife, anything! She just continues to have dick on her brain and is just passing that trait down to her girlses. 

She has learn a little.  Leah now takes the Plan B pill every time she has sex!!!! Good girl! 🤣

  • Love 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t agree with what Nessa did at all. Her job is to be an impartial host, not to pick personal fights with the cast members on camera. There are all kinds of difficult questions she could have asked Jenelle about this past season and instead she made it personal. Highly inappropriate and unprofessional. She must realize she can’t call out every single person who disagrees with the actions of “her man”, so why corner Jenelle ? And especially in that setting?! She should be fired. 

  • Love 14

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Is Jenelle wearing a Canadian tuxedo??  🤣🤣🤣Girl used to at least try a little to look cute.  This is an awful outfit!  But still not the ugliest thing about her.

She also looked like she has/had gained weight to me. For a second I had the horrific thought she could be pregnant but then I remember she, blessedly, got “fixed” and I could breathe again. Am I the only one who thought she looked bigger? If she has gained and it wasn’t just a shitty outfit choice then that’s definitely upsetting her far more than the removal or her children or anything else going on.

  • Love 9
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

She also looked like she has/had gained weight to me. For a second I had the horrific thought she could be pregnant but then I remember she, blessedly, got “fixed” and I could breathe again. Am I the only one who thought she looked bigger? If she has gained and it wasn’t just a shitty outfit choice then that’s definitely upsetting her far more than the removal or her children or anything else going on.

Nah, she was gaining weight before this all happened. Look at the from behind pics of them walking into court last week. Her ass has expanded and, as usual, she has no idea how to dress for her body type.

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm tired of her excuses with why she's not tight with her sister. Because they didn't know each other their whole lives? What about all the friends she's made as an adult that she didn't know growing up? She just doesn't want to put in the effort.

I'll confess that I FFed past most of Kail's segment.  But given what you said, I'd say that the friends she's made as an adult are probably people she's around in person, not 1500 miles away.  That helps foster actual friendship.

I'm not sure I'd want to put in the effort to become close to a faraway half sister I never knew about, but I wouldn't have been traveling the 1500 miles to throw this near-stranger a baby shower, either.  But I think that's how Kail rolls--she jumps into stuff that might require undoing or revising later. 

Then again, I'm also not desperate for a family. 

That girl's a mess.

.

5 hours ago, Linny said:

It's hard to justify Nessa's belief that Jenelle knew her comments would be personally offensive to Nessa yet didn't care, as I don't think Nessa is on Jenelle's radar at all.

I was barely watching, but I think Jenelle said she didn't know that Kaepernick was Nessa's boyfriend, and I'd have no problem believing that.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'll confess that I FFed past most of Kail's segment.  But given what you said, I'd say that the friends she's made as an adult are probably people she's around in person, not 1500 miles away.  That helps foster actual friendship.

I'm not sure I'd want to put in the effort to become close to a faraway half sister I never knew about, but I wouldn't have been traveling the 1500 miles to throw this near-stranger a baby shower, either.  But I think that's how Kail rolls--she jumps into stuff that might require undoing or revising later. 

Then again, I'm also not desperate for a family. 

That girl's a mess.

.

I was barely watching, but I think Jenelle said she didn't know that Kaepernick was Nessa's boyfriend, and I'd have no problem believing that.

But, he's been on set with them many times over the last couple years and Jenelle had pics taken with him. She knew he was Nessa's boyfriend. It was just another case of Jenelle trying to lie (and failing) her way out of something she did.

  • Love 15
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Jenelle went from 'i've never seen that post in my life' to 'i didn't know that was your 'husband'" (and yes she did call him nessa's husband) real quick like! 

if I was in Kail's position with her sister I'm not sure I'd reach out that often either.  Hell I don't talk to my own immediate family members that much either - and I would consider us 'close'. not in a close we talk every day - type of way- but more of a, I know that they're there if I need them. 

And I think Kail was honest and said the main reason she eventually agreed to come was to promote her haircare line.  Not a real dumb idea in my opinion. Wouldn't be surprised if that's how they actually got her to come. 

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

That was the real Nessa.  If I remember correctly she is the one that posted that photo that got K fired.  She also would not stop tweeting to the NFL bosses. 

Nessa stood by his side this entire time. She is in it for real! 

She has been side eyeing racist Janelle and her husband for a while.  

The shit David post on social media is beyond vile.  He does it to instigate and spread hate.  Janelle is there.......100% supports him.  Same morals.

So, Nessa biting her head deserves huge praise.

Because, believe Nessa would have done it on Twitter.  

But, she was like....Yo, ......I am gonna do it at the reunion. 

MTV could have edited it out.  But, they didn’t because they want to expose Janelle and David hate towards people.  These two beat their own kids and animals! 

The first thing Janelle did when she got fired from MTV was tweet she wanted to go on Marriage Bootcamp.  The entire season....she has shouted.....my husband.  My marriage.  This is most important to me.

Really???  Your kids gone. Living in separate housing. You are still sleeping next to that man every night???

Maybe if you left and moved in Barbara.....the court would have given you the little girl.  But, you chose David. 

The one that is fake AF is Dr. Drew.  ‘Oh, I didn’t know about this tweets.  Wait, let me go get her!’

Yea, you know!  Janelle is a racist POS. Dr. Drew acts even dumber than Andy Cohen.....with the....... I am stupid act during these Reunions.

Bitch!  Pull a Steve Wilkos and start yelling (with the audience)...... Get the Phuk off my stage!  

Janelle  is gone!  Just like her kids!  Gone off The Land!!!

  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

She also looked like she has/had gained weight to me. For a second I had the horrific thought she could be pregnant but then I remember she, blessedly, got “fixed” and I could breathe again. Am I the only one who thought she looked bigger? If she has gained and it wasn’t just a shitty outfit choice then that’s definitely upsetting her far more than the removal or her children or anything else going on.

Yah, she’s definitely not teeny tiny cute petite anymore.  And her shoes look like they weighed 500 pounds with her stomping around like Herman Munster in them.   

I thought her hair looked like shit, too.  It didn’t look unhealthy but hair curtains are never a great style for anyone.  Looks like one of the Manson girls.  🤔

  • Love 5
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

I have mixed feelings on the whole Nessa thing. I absolutly think Janelle and David are racists and homophobes. The second tweet about how even Nessa's boyfriend got a job was wrong. But the first one....I don't know. Personally, I find what he did disrepectful. But that's just me. I realize everyone has the right to a peaceful protest. But most people can't go to their jobs and protest without getting fired. I know there are other sports who wouldn't allow it. There were NHL coaches who stated that anyone who knelt or protested wouldn't have played that night. I just think there is a time and place for protest and at work isn't one of them.There were plenty of other people who were going to Boycott Nike over it and Nessa didn't call them out. I wish janelle would have stayed and had a respectful conversation with her about it

  • Love 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

But, he's been on set with them many times over the last couple years and Jenelle had pics taken with him. She knew he was Nessa's boyfriend. It was just another case of Jenelle trying to lie (and failing) her way out of something she did.

I just found out last night that Nessa is Kaepernick's girlfriend, so I thought it was possible that somebody else might have been equally ignorant, especially someone as self-involved as Jenelle.  But if he's been on the set with them (many times? how many reunions do they do?), and given that he's famous, I think even Jenelle would have noticed.

That said, I respect Kaepernick's stand (heh heh), but I do question his choice in girlfriends. 

  • Love 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BARISTA said:

I don’t agree with what Nessa did at all. Her job is to be an impartial host, not to pick personal fights with the cast members on camera. There are all kinds of difficult questions she could have asked Jenelle about this past season and instead she made it personal. Highly inappropriate and unprofessional. She must realize she can’t call out every single person who disagrees with the actions of “her man”, so why corner Jenelle ? And especially in that setting?! She should be fired. 

I would agree if it were any other show. But this franchise broke those walls down long ago. All the producers are way too involved in these girls' lives. What Nessa did really didn't feel out of place, to me. Sure, it was a bit opportunistic; but I did think it was an effective way of showcasing what a hypocrite Jenelle is. All these bitches talk trash about each other on SM. For Jenelle to act all offended that Kail and Amber didn't just "come to her" is so fucking stupid.

  • Love 17

Share this post


Link to post

In my opinion, what Nessa did was unprofessional. Regardless of how much drama these girls are, that was not the time or place. This is her own personal issue with Jenelle and is separate from the show. If they wanted to include it, they should have put it on the show. I don't personally care for Jenelle but Nessa was wrong for how she handled this. I'm sure she has plenty of opportunities to have addressed this somewhere other than the reunion stage. 

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

15 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I don’t like Nessa as a host, but I’ve always admired Colin Kaepernick and Nessa’s support of his advocacy.  David and Jenelle’s racist social media posts deserve to be called out.  Jenelle uses social media as an extension of the show - for fame and for profit, so her posts are fair game for discussion.  

Jenelle is a big bully on social media and uses memes and rhetoric she's read on the far right blogospheres or the white supremacy sites David goes on...she can dish it out online but can't take it in person. Nessa was right to call her out on her bullshit but maybe that should have been done in private and not by hijacking the show. Dr. Drew looked like a deer caught in the head lights. And yeah...Nessa and Kaepernick have been together for awhile.

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post

I was shocked by the whole Devoin being drop dead drunk while caring for Nova and her friends at the pool. Wow...Brianna should not allow Nova to be with him unsupervised ever again. He definitely has some substance abuse issues and needs to be in treatment. Nova looked so hurt and depressed in the car on the ride home. My heart breaks for her.

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I was shocked by the whole Devoin being drop dead drunk while caring for Nova and her friends at the pool. Wow...Brianna should not allow Nova to be with him unsupervised ever again. He definitely has some substance abuse issues and needs to be in treatment. Nova looked so hurt and depressed in the car on the ride home. My heart breaks for her.

That was heartbreaking. He really let her down. Hopefully, seeing that footage will be a wake up call for him. He seems like a sweet, charming guy that has a hard time creating stability for himself. I want to know more about his back story.

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, luvly said:

It's not like this is some random Instagram Live video of a co-worker argument at McDonald's, it's a professional production by a large media corporation. Nessa's pushing 40 and a UC Berkeley grad, she's not so stupid as to confront Jenelle without explicit permission from some higher-ups. Conversations with people way above Jenelle's pay grade were had and they were fine with it. If MTV didn't approve, they could have interrupted her at any time, they could have enforced the audience NDAs so the story didn't leak, they could have cut that whole segment entirely. Instead, they've been hyping it. 

ETA: Also wanted to point out that it was obviously approved ahead time because they had the screenshots of Jenelle's posts, complete with scrolling highlight, ready to go.

Wait...what? Nessa went to UC Berkeley?? I was under the impression she was maybe a graduate of a community college or a for profit college. It’s hard to believe.

  • Love 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

I was shocked by the whole Devoin being drop dead drunk while caring for Nova and her friends at the pool. Wow...Brianna should not allow Nova to be with him unsupervised ever again. He definitely has some substance abuse issues and needs to be in treatment. Nova looked so hurt and depressed in the car on the ride home. My heart breaks for her.

He is young/immature and made a big mistake. I don't think we can assume he has a substance abuse problem and needs treatment. Drew made that same leap, too, and Brianna was, like, no, that's not it; he just fucked up. The coven probably read him the riot act and he likely will not ever do that shit again.

  • Love 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Annamz said:

In my opinion, what Nessa did was unprofessional. Regardless of how much drama these girls are, that was not the time or place. This is her own personal issue with Jenelle and is separate from the show. If they wanted to include it, they should have put it on the show. I don't personally care for Jenelle but Nessa was wrong for how she handled this. I'm sure she has plenty of opportunities to have addressed this somewhere other than the reunion stage. 

I don't think Teen Mom is a barometer of professionalism.  Dr. Drew is unprofessional every time he is on the show.  I think Nessa handled this great:  she pointed out the hypocrisy of Jenelle's tweets and took the opportunity to educate the viewers on racism.  I have no problem listening to a person of color explaining their view.  Nessa was clear and concise with her information.

  • Love 22
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size