Type keyword(s) to search

Elizabeth & Andrei: Expectant Mother Trucker

• Start Topic

(edited)

These two...oh my god.

First of all, Elizabeth had a pretty crappy attitude when she met with her father at the restaurant. It's not like he forced them to move into and maintain his house. She ASKED for it and he was gracious enough to let them live there. I thought he was measured and reasonable, and she sat there like an eye-rolling bitchy teen making excuses. And in the end, her dad ended up trying to appease her, and she barely let him!

Second of all, OnDaDay is a huge disappointment. In their first season, I felt kind of bad for him because her family was ONHIMLIKEWHITEONRICE. I thought that once he got his sea legs, he'd rise to the occasion. Unfortunately, he's all talk and no do - her family was right.

And third of all, she needs to invest in some more structured clothing. The way she dresses, she might as well be walking around naked.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

These two...oh my god.

First of all, Elizabeth had a pretty crappy attitude when she met with her father at the restaurant. It's not like he forced them to move into and maintain his house. She ASKED for it and he was gracious enough to let them live there. I thought he was measured and reasonable, and she sat there like an eye-rolling bitchy teen making excuses. And in the end, her dad ended up trying to appease her, and she barely let him!

Second of all, OnDaDay is a huge disappointment. In their first season, I felt kind of bad for him because her family was ONHIMLIKEWHITEONRICE. I thought that once he got his sea legs, he'd rise to the occasion. Unfortunately, he's all talk and no do - her family was right.

And third of all, she needs to invest in some more structure clothing. The way she dresses, she might as well be walking around naked.

Yes. The attitude Elizabeth gave her father was absolutely uncalled for- especially since he is giving her a place to live RENT FREE. Even if she thought he was being too particular she should’ve respectfully told him “we will cut the grass as soon as possible”.

Im not familiar with this couple (just started watching last year), but from what I saw she needs to grow up and treat her father with respect. 

• Love 6

At least the father dumped pretty equally on Libby and Andrei. 

He is wrong though to put her attitude on Andrei, Libby is supposed to be a grown woman, she knows her father. She knows what he is like. SHE should never have asked to live in one if his homes RENT FREE. Even if it meant giving  up getting her mani-pedis, she should have insisted they pay at least a hundred a month. 

And  she should have insisted that the lawn get mowed, and just told Andrei, my father is very particular about his property, I don’t want him to feel disrespected. 

I feel kind of sorry for Andrei because I think Libby sold herself as independent and self sufficient. Instead she’s a spoiled daddy’s girl and he’s kind of stuck accepting handouts that I think he knew were going to blow up in his face.

• Love 8

She was driving a new looking extended cab pick-up truck.  They're not cheap. So the dad must have paid for the truck, or they leased it.  

What's wrong with these people?  Dad seemed reasonable on all fronts, in my opinion.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Pasha Kitty said:

She was driving a new looking extended cab pick-up truck.  They're not cheap. So the dad must have paid for the truck, or they leased it.  

What's wrong with these people?  Dad seemed reasonable on all fronts, in my opinion.

She was also driving a nice looking VW sedan at the start of the episode, when she went to visit the sister who somewhat resembles Denise Richards...

• Love 2

This has to be scripted, but who would represent one's family in such an unflattering light? Does Andrei have some sort of disability that prevents him from working? I think if Daddy evicts them as the baby is coming it would bring the point home. But Daddy got himself into this situation.

• Love 1

OK, farther along on the episode. HOW does this Andrei think anyone can support his not working? He has a green card. 

However, at this point the DAD is a friggin moron to underwrite their new lease. No sympathy for Daddy. When I graduated from college, my parents had paid my tuition and given me $500/mo while in school, which included my paying my own Manhattan rent, which I did through music gigs. When I graduated, the $500 went down by $100 every month. I never had to ask them for anything again as I knew the gravy train was over, and I certainly didn't marry some random guy and reproduce. And I'm glad. My folks did it right. That TV dad is on the hook for tens of thousands for years. Where does TLC find these idiots?

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Going to an interview in shorts and flip flops then taking a big  swig of water to start off.  I’m starting to get my fill of dysfunctional people and having a hard time rooting for anyone.  

In his defense, I thought he was wearing boat shoes. Lol. But for real, who in the hell wears shorts to an interview???? I absolutely loathe his wife; she makes me scream and throw shit at the tv. "Daddy, we don't want to be dependent on you anymore so we are moving out of your house that you provide to us for free so can you pay rent on our new place?" What the ever-loving fuck is this dumb cow thinking?

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Aussie said:

When I graduated from college, my parents had paid my tuition and given me $500/mo while in school, which included my paying my own Manhattan rent, which I did through music gigs. When I graduated, the $500 went down by $100 every month.

Gotta say.......I am so jealous.  I paid all my own expenses, except for roof and food inhouse, since I was 16.

I just caught that Libby was only 21.  Twenty fricking one?  Someone had to sign to sponsor him.  So basically she hasn't got over her I-just-started-my-period-and-am-a-bitch phase.  So when he said she got a bonus at work, and we know she works for her dad, is he being obtuse?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

So when he said she got a bonus at work, and we know she works for her dad, is he being obtuse?

Yeah, this gave me pause too.  Andrei knows she works for her dad, right?  Obviously the money is coming from him, one way or another.  The other thing I don't get about Andrei is why he doesn't go back to bartending.  He did that in Dublin, right?  I'm sure he can get a liquor license now that he's got a greencard.  Bartending can pay well and there's no traveling involved (at least not to the extent a long-haul trucker would travel).  Also, I'm not terribly familiar with all kinds of truck driving schools, but the one that's been around here for ages has in-house job placement services, so why wouldn't he have worked with them?  Their whole deal just seems either entirely made up or they are both terminally stupid.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Gotta say.......I am so jealous.  I paid all my own expenses, except for roof and food inhouse, since I was 16.

I know...I knew I was a lucky shiz the whole time and most of my classmates were not. I'm very appreciative. But this was 40 years ago and tuition was less than $1K/year.

Edited by Aussie
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Yeah, this gave me pause too.  Andrei knows she works for her dad, right?  Obviously the money is coming from him, one way or another.  The other thing I don't get about Andrei is why he doesn't go back to bartending.  He did that in Dublin, right?  I'm sure he can get a liquor license now that he's got a greencard.  Bartending can pay well and there's no traveling involved (at least not to the extent a long-haul trucker would travel).  Also, I'm not terribly familiar with all kinds of truck driving schools, but the one that's been around here for ages has in-house job placement services, so why wouldn't he have worked with them?  Their whole deal just seems either entirely made up or they are both terminally stupid.

The whole "I can drive a truck but I won't because my wife won't let me/allow me/will miss me" has GOT to go.  Libby, you two are parents.  Support yourselves.  If that means your hubby is gone for a week at a time oh well.  He could still bartend on the side, too.  When we were looking to hire a licensed bartender for our wedding the going rate was $50 an hour, three hour minimum.  This was a year and a half ago.

My grandfather was an OTR (over the road)  trucker and left a wife with six kids on the regular.  Gotta feed them somehow!  My grandmother never complained because.....well that is just the way it was!

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The whole "I can drive a truck but I won't because my wife won't let me/allow me/will miss me" has GOT to go.  Libby, you two are parents.  Support yourselves.  If that means your hubby is gone for a week at a time oh well.  He could still bartend on the side, too.  When we were looking to hire a licensed bartender for our wedding the going rate was $50 an hour, three hour minimum.  This was a year and a half ago.

My grandfather was an OTR (over the road)  trucker and left a wife with six kids on the regular.  Gotta feed them somehow!  My grandmother never complained because.....well that is just the way it was!

I don’t know if it’s fair to blame Andrei’s excuses on Libby entirely. He has no problem bossing her around per his traditional “masculine” Moldovan values. But when it comes to working, is’s “My wife won’t let me?” How convenient for him.

Andrei is a golddigger. The likes of which Pao, Anfisa and Larissa can only dream about being. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I don't get about Andrei is why he doesn't go back to bartending.  He did that in Dublin, right?  I'm sure he can get a liquor license

I was thinking the same thing!  Bartending paid my way through college.

I get that trucking can be a very low paying job.  That's why truckers sometimes drive for ungodly hours to get their miles in.

• Love 2

Andrei and Libby both have some strange limitations in their thinking.  If he has a green card, then he could certainly do some research and find a decent job, whether bartending or construction or whatever.  But I guess perhaps he prefers the gravy train.  She on the other hand is so tied to her father, she can't even cut one apron string without adding another.

• Love 11

There are many people from Eastern European countries who work on cruise ships . . . imagine being gone from 6-9 months at a time . . . but they do it because they feel obligated to support their families.

Libby's father needs to leave her and Andrei to fend for themselves completely so they'll begin to understand and appreciate how real people live.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

There are many people from Eastern European countries who work on cruise ships . . . imagine being gone from 6-9 months at a time . . . but they do it because they feel obligated to support their families.

Libby's father needs to leave her and Andrei to fend for themselves completely so they'll begin to understand and appreciate how real people live.

Yep not wanting to get off topic but when we were on a cruise many years ago a waiter paid extra attention to my sons who were in second and third grade at the time.  His sons were the same age anshe missed them horribly!!

In all fairness I never watched the season with Libby and Annnnnnndrei so they are new to me.

Bolding mine:  Yep they do.  Libby's dad is making it worse by contributing to the problem - problems that he has helped to create by all account.  They are all feeding off each other in a toxic way.  How did those two meet?

• Love 1
(edited)

The thing about Libby is her father raised her to be this way- to be totally dependent on a man .  It seems like she and her sisters were raised to marry someone rich enough to take care of their every whim.  It seems like as a single woman she worked for the family company doing and earning not much and daddy paid for vacas and material things UNTIL she got married and then it was hubby's job.  Except, Libby   married someone not wealthy or on their way to being wealthy and now she wants and expects dad to continue taking care of her.  Her parents did her a HUGE disservice by creating this monster, she doesn't seem to know the value of anything, or how to earn money , or even what it takes to be able to live and pay bills on your own.  I initially liked and respected Andrei; he was like the ONLY fiancee on this show to come over with savings because he worked his butt off.  And I thought he would really work to provide for her; it might have been meager, but it would have been needs covered.  It just doesn't make sense that he's a lazy slob that lets the grass grow at his free house.  Dad needs to say he'll provide diapers , clothes, and toys for the baby but these two a-holes need to figure out how to provide a roof and their own food and utilites.  Dad grew his own problem and he need to fix it.  I guess Libby thought she'd be a famous tv actress or something by now.  BTW , Daddy was arrested for failure to pay child support for Libby and her million siblings years ago, so maybe she feels like he owes her now?  They have such a weird dynamic.

I know a girl like Libby.  She lived at home and had no real skills or job.  By her mid 30's she was tired of living a teen life and having to answer to mom and dad and waiting around to get married (but no guy wanted a 30 something who let her parents take care of her).  she moved out  and went back to school to get a better job, but she had no idea of how to live on her own or budget or pay for rent ,etc....  A group of girlfriends and I were renting together and tried to help her out by inviting her to room with us after another girl moved out.  SHE HAD NO IDEA HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKED!!!! and her rent was always late if paid at all; and this was rent that was split between 4 people so it was really cheap.  We had to sit down with her and explain that if you can't pay rent you will be evicted.  she got mad and had a tantrum because everyone is so mean.  We were all like, you are near 40 , make better choices with money and live below what you are making; if you don't like paying cheap rent for the full use of a huge house; then you really won't like trying to rent soley by yourself and paying more.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 8

Libby’s daddy will keep paying because he gets something out of it. Sense of superiority over his kids.  Using his generosity to control.   It make him feel relevant and important.  He won’t change.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Dad grew his own problem and he need to fix it.  I guess Libby thought she'd be a famous tv actress or something by now.  BTW , Daddy was arrested for failure to pay child support for Libby and her million siblings years ago, so maybe she feels like he owes her now?  They have such a weird dynamic.

They really do, don't they?

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

In Ireland, andrei worked like 2 or 3 jobs, the was a bouncer and then dug ditches or some sort of  labor.

So he is overqualified to do overnight stocking at Walmart, drive a lays delivery truck, maintance work at macdonalds, work for landscapers????

he has ideal career....complain bout dad in law...blech!

and why were the dogs not in truck with them when they left the house???

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

In Ireland, andrei worked like 2 or 3 jobs, the was a bouncer and then dug ditches or some sort of  labor.

I’m thinking if I did all that hard ass work to get back to America (remember, he overstayed his visa and shouldn’t have even been permitted re-entry on a K-1 visa), I’m not gonna bust my ass like that again (or even lift a finger) as long as someone’s daddy is throwing money my way. Honestly, it’s not a stupid short term plan. Just risky in the long term if daddy cuts them off or dies and leaves them nothing. 

All his manly man of the house talk is protesting too much. Just grift in silence. Mow the lawn. Finish the tile backsplash in the kitchen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

His whole story line before this edition was: he worked and saved knowing that he wouldn't be able to work at first here and he wanted a huge wad of savings so he wouldn't have to depend on her family while he couldn't work.  the last time they were featured on "What now?" or "now what?" , her dad wanted him to work illegally under the table, but he still had some savings and he didn't feel like he should do that b/c it could get him in trouble and jepordize him working in the future honestly with a good job.  So seeing Andrei like this is really disappointing.  I sort of feel like Libby fudged the truth to him and told him that she was independent and had a great job with her dad but was living on her own and paying for herself to travel and have her own place.  When he got here, they were putting together a bed that Libby said on camera that her dad paid for.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 4

Elizabeth:

An amazing way to keep a secret from your Moldovan husband, oh, say, about your daddy financing your move, is to broadcast it on t.v.  On a show that your husband is also on.  

Brilliant.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I was thinking the same thing!  Bartending paid my way through college.

I get that trucking can be a very low paying job.  That's why truckers sometimes drive for ungodly hours to get their miles in.

There are strict record keeping rules regarding hours behind the wheel of a big rig. You can only drive for so long before you must stop for a certain period of time. Books are inspected and if you have an accident and it’s shown you fudged them and hadnt had proper rest, you and the company are in biggggg trouble.  A cop was killed near me in an accident recently and the truck driver had been driving too long and fell asleep. He is facing criminal charges and the company will probably pay out a huge settlement, the comedian Tracy Morgan’s limo was hit, at least one person was killed and Tracy was very badLy injured in an accident that I believe a Walmart truck was involved. Multi millions were paid in damages. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Going to an interview in shorts and flip flops then taking a big  swig of water to start off.  I’m starting to get my fill of dysfunctional people and having a hard time rooting for anyone.  

Right!  I mean, maybe those are the fanciest clothes you got.  So maybe I give you a pass, but I would not be making a grab for the free mini water bottle before I got an answer out.  Optics man!  Those tiny waters have probably been sitting there for years 

• Love 1

Andrei is too proud to do literally anything, including work. Too proud to take money from his in-law (except he lived in that house for free and his wife's salary comes from his in-law so that's not true), too proud to buy secondhand even though he can't even afford secondhand, too proud to actually get a job and work. I sympathize with not wanting to work a job you won't like but when you have a baby on the way there's no excuse to not be working. There's also no excuse to throw away expensive schooling. The dude is just trash. And she's ridiculous for moving out when they couldn't afford it with a baby on the way (seriously, why is nobody thinking of that baby who is far more important than this dude's pride) and then not telling her husband that she got the money from her dad cause he's gonna go ballistic and it's just gonna cause more issues.

• Love 9

A recent interview with Libby and Andrei. Summary for those who don't want to listen to Jenny McCarthy or 19 minutes:

They're madly in love with their little girl and seem to be closer now than ever.

Andrei still doesn't have a steady full-time job.

Libby likes that Andrei is the man of the house and she can look to him for guidance and directions. It also makes it easier for her, because she doesn't have to think. I'm not entirely sure that she was joking. 

Libby is still working for her father and is -in her own words- "the main bread winner".

There is still some tension with the family and Libby is still confiding in her sisters. 

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Morrissey said:

A recent interview with Libby and Andrei. Summary for those who don't want to listen to Jenny McCarthy or 19 minutes:

They're madly in love with their little girl and seem to be closer now than ever.

Andrei still doesn't have a steady full-time job.

Libby likes that Andrei is the man of the house and she can look to him for guidance and directions. It also makes it easier for her, because she doesn't have to think. I'm not entirely sure that she was joking. 

Libby is still working for her father and is -in her own words- "the main bread winner".

There is still some tension with the family and Libby is still confiding in her sisters. 

So then I guess they aren’t faking Andrei’s bum status for a storyline. He’s the real deal!

And let’s be real. Daddy is the man of the house who she looks to for guidance (and money). Andrei is just there so she can use the phrase ,“my husband.”

Edited by brillia79
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

To pregnant Libby, looking at shoes that would fit a ten year old "Oh these are so cute and tiny" (or something similar)......you DO realize your baby is going to be born as an actual newborn and not fit into those shoes or the toddler child clothing you keep picking out from the racks? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

So when he said she got a bonus at work, and we know she works for her dad, is he being obtuse?

No, Libby lied,  She said to the camera she lied to her husband, and that she hopes he buys it, about getting a bonus, that would serve as a deposit on an apartment.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

Who's paying Libby's and the baby's health insurance?  Would Daddy offer health insurance to all his part-time employees or is he outright footing the bill?

I worked in the insurance industry for decades and part time employees are not eligible for company sponsored coverage ("part time" varies by state). Some family owned businesses pull strings and go through hoops to cover people (sometimes people that actually do not work for the company) but since this shit show is broadcast on tv, I can only safely assume that her dad is not stupid enough to do that. Who knows though? My bet is Libby is on Medicaid/Medicare. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I worked in the insurance industry for decades and part time employees are not eligible for company sponsored coverage ("part time" varies by state). Some family owned businesses pull strings and go through hoops to cover people (sometimes people that actually do not work for the company) but since this shit show is broadcast on tv, I can only safely assume that her dad is not stupid enough to do that. Who knows though? My bet is Libby is on Medicaid/Medicare. 

So did her dad sponsor the K1 visa?  I thought you had to meet certain poverty(?) requirements for Medicare/Medicaid.  And that seems at odds with the duty to provide care for the k1 visa holder for a decade.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

There are companies in the US that do offer health insurance benefits to their part-time employees.  Plenty of companies don't, but there's nothing that prohibits a company from offering health insurance to part-time employees if they want to.

https://20somethingfinance.com/part-time-jobs-with-health-insurance-benefits/

Most anyone who doesn't get insurance through their job can enroll in an Obamacare exchange plan or get Medicaid if they meet income requirements.

Here's a page that explains Medicaid eligibility for non-citizens.  

https://www.healthcare.gov/immigrants/lawfully-present-immigrants/

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

To pregnant Libby, looking at shoes that would fit a ten year old "Oh these are so cute and tiny" (or something similar)......you DO realize your baby is going to be born as an actual newborn and not fit into those shoes or the toddler child clothing you keep picking out from the racks? 

Yes!  Focusing on that huge pair bugged me!

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Lesia said:

No, Libby lied,  She said to the camera she lied to her husband, and that she hopes he buys it, about getting a bonus, that would serve as a deposit on an apartment.

Unless her husband is a complete moron he knows her job is with her daddy and he pays her. Bonuses come from him. They didn’t have enough money to rent a place, but all of a sudden, she gets a “work bonus?”

Libby “lied.” Andrei looked the other way while she did it for plausible deniability.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MrHufflepuff said:

There are companies in the US that do offer health insurance benefits to their part-time employees.  Plenty of companies don't, but there's nothing that prohibits a company from offering health insurance to part-time employees if they want to.

Yep.  My husband is unfortunately looking for work again (he's twice been the victim of "last one hired, first one fired" in some downsizing after he lost his good job of many years - we're looking at having to relocate sometime in the next year or so for better opportunities), and some employers do offer insurance for part time employees - one that he's interviewing at tomorrow does, although he's applying for a full time job (we've looked at part time jobs because we could get by for a bit on one).

21 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

exactly. Why can't he work as a bouncer at clubs in and around the town there and do some contracting jobs as well?  At least he won't be gone for a month at a time till Elizabeth gets on her feet after baby is born and around 1 year? Then Andrei can go after the trucking jobs.

(btw - i agree they are sooo stupid for giving up the free home daddy was providing. Cut the grass and maintain it for cripes sake!)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

exactly. Why can't he work as a bouncer at clubs in and around the town there and do some contracting jobs as well?  At least he won't be gone for a month at a time till Elizabeth gets on her feet after baby is born and around 1 year? Then Andrei can go after the trucking jobs.

(btw - i agree they are sooo stupid for giving up the free home daddy was providing. Cut the grass and maintain it for cripes sake!)

I'm guessing it's because he didn't come to America to work those kinda jobs!!! So no steady job is better than anything he did before he got here apparently. He wants easier jobs without the skills that enable you to get them, and he wasted money he could have spent on schooling in one of those jobs on trucking school he refuses to use.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:
7 hours ago, greekmom said:

I think Andrei is one of those guys with a hair trigger temper who will act before he thinks.  And too much pride to admit he was wrong.  

I kinda get it if Libby's dad would demand a pound of flesh with the apology.

Because Libby is a shit stirrer who sees value in her husband and her father hating each other she forged ahead.  But, I think it's possible that if she had given him a few days to cool down and made it all sound like it was her idea and good for the baby he might have relented.  He has too much pride to admit to making a mistake, but by making it sound like it's something he is doing for her, Andrei has a way to save face.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Most anyone who doesn't get insurance through their job can enroll in an Obamacare exchange plan or get Medicaid if they meet income requirements.

Here's a page that explains Medicaid eligibility for non-citizens.  

https://www.healthcare.gov/immigrants/lawfully-present-immigrants/

I wondered about her and Kalini and how they paid for their pregnancies. I live in the same city as Kalini and here there is just no way she was not on Medicaid unless she paid cash. Kalini is slightly different because she and Asuelu have no income, at least in Utah , you can't buy Obamacare if you have no income , you are forced onto medicaid . I wonder since Elizabeth's dad suggested Andrei work under the table, if he does pay Elizabeth under the table so she could get Medicaid? or he could have a policy for her but then he would be paying the premuims and deductibles and he seems like a lets find a way around it kind of guy. 

It is interesting looking at the 2 couples, both have babies and are relying on family with husbands not working. Andrei obviously wants a high wage job, he feels he deserves it? But it seems like in his area of FL, you need an education or experience or just time to get a higher wage job. It seems like Elizabeth would not want to move from her family, and just wants the dream life asap in FL her sisters have.  Where Aseulu lives if you have a pulse you can get a job, if you are an able bodied male and work hard you can make very good money. Andrei would not move and Asuleu lives in free house in a booming area and is not taking a job and having Kalini family pay for everything (and the taxpayer). I find it interesing how loved Asuleu is and hated Andrei is. I do not like Andrei personality but I think as far as work or not working goes, Asuleu is worse, since he could wake up and ride his new boohole bike down the street and make good money but does not. I bet if Andrei could walk down he street and make $300-350 a day , he would do it. Maybe I am wrong. This in no way means I like Andrei (I yell at the TV when they are on) but just a different way to look at it. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, missnoa said:

I'm guessing it's because he didn't come to America to work those kinda jobs!!! So no steady job is better than anything he did before he got here apparently. He wants easier jobs without the skills that enable you to get them, and he wasted money he could have spent on schooling in one of those jobs on trucking school he refuses to use.

He could uber. Hell even Mahammit uber'd.

• Love 3