Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E22: With A Brave Heart

• Start Topic

My story suggestion - instead of Bernie moving in with his two women, let's have Natalie move in with Will and Phillip! Someone is likely to murder someone, and this asinine plotline will finally be over.

• LOL 3
(edited)
On 6/3/2019 at 3:42 PM, JenLily said:

I keep hoping a video will show up that will prove he was lying. It's such tired and lazy writing to have a woman who was broken up with turn into an obsessive psycho. Much more interesting to me to have her be a normal woman with unresolved feelings that he misinterprets as her being unhealthily obsessed with him because he's a raging narcissist who thinks he's God's gift to both medicine and women so of course it's possible that she'd go as far as murdering his father to be with him. Good God. I will not be sorry to see either of them go. But I will be sorry if they don't do a proper resolution of their storyline before they do.....This didn't even seem like a season finale to me. With the exception of Natalie's silly cliffhanger, it just seemed like a normal episode.

Well said...It seems likely that the issue will be resolved by flashbacks which is unfortunate. 

Edited by VinceW
On 6/5/2019 at 10:16 PM, SnarkySheep said:

My story suggestion - instead of Bernie moving in with his two women, let's have Natalie move in with Will and Phillip! Someone is likely to murder someone, and this asinine plotline will finally be over.

A triple homicide... 

10 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Did they ever explain why Bernie's wife was so accommodating to this setup?  

This show writers explaining why they write shit? The explanation would probably be worse than your worse guess. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

So a nebbish like Bernie has two whole families and is living in one house with both of them? Nice one, show.

It's good that they're making the best out of a bad situation, but I feel so bad for the teen daughter. How is she supposed to talk about her family with her friends? They better not be making her babysit for free.

Edited by mrsbagnet
  • Love 1