Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Didn't the Summer House chucklefucks get "introduced" to us by the VPR chucklefucks in the first place?

I seem to recall an ep of this show suddenly becoming an ep of the other show and thinking it was a 2-hour ep of Vanderpump Rules, until the VR people left the next morning, leaving us to watch their hosts.

1 hour ago, Little Lady Back said:

I actually like Stassi now. She has shown more growth than really any of the other cast members over the past few years.   

I have to agree, relatively-speaking. I didn't watch this season but Beau seems better than her previous boyfriends.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

Speaking of which, Jax needs to stop being mad at his mother.  Particularly if she was honoring his father's dying wishes, however painful though they were. 

He lost his father, but ffs, his mother lost her husband of 40+ years.  BIG difference.  Jax just can't seem to ever get past himself.  Ever.  Not for a millisecond. 

I'd feel a lot more sorry for him if he weren't just too damn old for such pitiful, little, baby boy, nonsense.   Not everyone needs or wants to take their last breath with their loved ones standing around,  grim-faced and crying, as they watch  them struggle to die.  Death can be a pretty ugly thing and not necessarily peaceful. 

Also, not everyone plans on dying when they do.  Or maybe his parents didn't want to face the reality his dad was truly dying.  Easy to deny death and hope isn't easy to let go of at times like that. 

It's okay though.  Brittney will take care of everything.  She's been ready for him since she was 5 years old.  🙄

I don't know, though. Asking him to put off seeing his dad and not telling him that he was basically not going to make it can feel like a huge betrayal.  My dad was sick my freshman year of college (he died two days after Christmas).  I was a thousand miles away and my mother did keep how sick he was from me until I got home for Thanksgiving. But she knew I would be home at the time, and he wasn't at that point in danger of dying. By the time I flew home for Christmas, I was aware that he was really ill and I believe my mother would have let me know if I needed to get back home sooner.

So I understand him feeling like he was denied his last chance to say goodbye. Even if that was his father's last wishes, I think she should have let Jax know. That being said, for his own sake, he should let his anger go and reach out to her. 

It sounds like she doesn't want to reach out to him - whether that's because she wants to give him space or because she doesn't want to reject him, I don't know.  I do agree with Lisa that it is incumbent on her to reach out to her son, but since she doesn't seem ready to do that, he should probably do so. But I doubt it will happen, and certainly not before the wedding.

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm not saying Katie or Stassi are the world's greatest friends but advising your friend whose is in a miserable relationship that she hates that the best course of action is to break up with him IS the mark of a good friend. She's mad that is what they are saying and from what I could glean, she's the one who has stopped calling because she doesn't want to hear them tell her to break up with him again. That's sort of on her, not them. 

Agreed. Kristen seems to expect Katie and Stassi to just agree with her 100% whether she's complaining about him and saying she's not happy or she's decided to stay with him. Basically, I think she's waffled back and forth so many times that there is no way for Katie and Stassi to keep up with it and agree with Kristen minute to minute. "Yes, Kristen. Carter is the worst!" "Yes, Kristen. Continue living with Carter!" "Yes, Kristen. Carter SHOULD pay some of the bills!" "Yes, Kristen. Keep Carter as a roommate who doesn't pay rent!" The only way to give Kristen what she wants is to smile and wordlessly nod. And that's not how you should have to interact with a friend.

You can hate Stassi and or Beau but the nice thing about them as a couple, IMO, is that they genuinely seems to enjoy one another's company. I don't see that so much with any of the other couples. Especially Tom and Katie. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Katie is insufferable. Schwartz is a pea brain (and apparently a grower, not a show’er). 

I didn’t understand this discussion at all. Katie mocks Schwartz because, only when not erect, his penis is small? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

didn’t understand this discussion at all. Katie mocks Schwartz because, only when not erect, his penis is small? 

I know, right?  At some point, I'd pay Scwartz to turn to Katie and say, Hey buba, I can get bigger just like you. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
(edited)

I feel empathy for Jax- losing his Dad had to be devastating. However, he needs to come to terms with the fact that his parents knew his shortcomings and may have felt he was not emotionally equipped to deal with the critical situation at the time. Shielding him from witnessing his Dad’s passing was probably a poor decision but Jax’s Mom was dealing with a lot, and let’s face it- Jax is very narcissistic and immature, and may have made it more difficult for his Dad to peacefully let go. 

Cutting his Mom out of his life because she didn’t give him the opportunity to say goodbye to his Dad is truly a sad irony. When Jax eventually loses his Mom he will regret the lost time with her. 

Edited by Juliegirlj
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, albarino said:

I know, right?  At some point, I'd pay Scwartz to turn to Katie and say, Hey buba, I can get bigger just like you. 

Ooooo now you done stepped in it. 

Everyone knows it's Open Season on penises, No Hunting on summer bodies. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I feel empathy for Jax- losing his Dad had to be devastating. However, he needs to come to terms with the fact that his parents knew his shortcomings and may have felt he was not emotionally equipped to deal with the critical situation at the time. Shielding him from witnessing his Dad’s passing was probably a poor decision but Jax’s Mom was dealing with a lot, and let’s face it- Jax is very narcissistic and immature, and may have made it more difficult for his Dad to peacefully let go. 

Cutting his Mom out of his life because she didn’t give him the opportunity to say goodbye to his Dad is truly a sad irony. When Jax eventually loses his Mom he will regret the lost time with her. 

This is honestly a case where I can see both sides of the argument. Jax may be narcissistic but he seemed to have a good relationship with his dad and loved him very much. I can absolutely understand why he's angry he was denied a chance to say good-bye and no doubt he is projecting some of the anger he has for his father (both for dying and for asking his mother to not let the kids know how bad things were) onto his mother.

I can also understand why she'd feel like she was not supported by Jax, especially after losing her husband of 40 years. But I am not sure either is really the bad guy here, just that they are two people in pain dealing with a devastating loss and not knowing how to deal with it.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I don’t mind Beau. I do however hate the narrative that Stassi is just sooooo lucky to have him and all their fights are her fault. He isn’t perfect. No way. Stassi is a handful but she is bringing something to the table too. 

I think that's the narrative that she's bringing herself, because of her insecurities. It certainly doesn't help that her own mother pushes that narrative. I don't think it comes from Beau at all. And I do appreciate that Lisa keeps bringing up how BEAU is lucky to have STASSI as well. 

2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

With all due respect (and no particular affinity for Beau), what's he "selling"? And what's bad about credit to IMDB? Who cares--don't they all have IMDBs? 

They were ALL trying to promote themselves when the show started. The whole pack of "mactors". It kind of makes sense that the crowds they run with would include those are either in the entertainment industry or tried to get into it. Kristen knew Beau from working with him years ago. He set the two up. I really don't think he's using Stassi for some kind of recognition or anything. He is a bit showy, but I think that's just his personality. 

• Love 16

Jax can’t get past the anger stage of his grief. I doubt his Dad would approve of the way he is feuding with his Mom. He would probably tell him to behave like the man of the family and to look after his Mom and sister. 

Had Jax been present at his Dad’s bedside he may have been unable to accept his imminent passing. When a family member is distraught and crying it can cause the dying person added emotional distress. 

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I would agree with you if it was just Jax she didn't tell but his sister wasn't told either and she seems like a reasonable and adult human being. It was a bad call.

• Love 8

I'm convinced that Jax is icing out his mom purely for story line and show reasons.

Imagine how shocked I'm going to be when we have the last minute rapprochement before the wedding.

Bonus points if truth, light and forgiveness are magically facilitated by LVP....

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

I dislike Beau because to me he seems fake.  I dislike him the same reason I dislike "Mary Sues" on regular tv shows - because he is portrayed as being perfect and that naturally triggers something in me not to like him.  Also, how in the world did no one mock him on the reunion for the battered man response?  Whatever.

• Love 11

"But FAAAAMILY."

"Life is short."

"It's your mother."

Screw that. If you want to cut someone out of your life - for whatever reason - you're allowed to. Doesn't matter who they are, if they're family, if they're a friend, if they're an acquaintance. I think Jax is basically the scum that sits on the scum that sits on the pond scum but if he wants to cut his mother out of his life, he can and I dislike everyone on that stage that started or joined in on the faaaamily argument. Family just means you're forced to spend holiday meals listening to them get progressively drunker and argue with Uncle Buck over the mashed potatoes. 

• Love 15

Wait...so Stassi found out Patrick cheated on her and still stayed with him. Wasn't she one of the choir girls (along with Kristen, Brittany and Katie) lecturing Raquel about staying with a man who was unfaithful to her? How do these people not see the irony in any of this? Or the fact that they get to laugh over the horrible parts of themselves but they all feel completely confident and secure to lecture James and Raquel on life, lol.

I know sometimes it's easier to see clarity with other people's problems then your own and so as friends, I don't mind Stassi and Katie being honest about how they feel about Kristen's relationship (despite all the irony that comes with it) but Katie comes off as a total bitch in her delivery without much concern or care for how the message is going to be received and for that, I just can't get on board with her being a good friend here. But I also happen to think Katie is just a miserable, judgmental bitch, so there's that. Stassi I feel bad for. I feel that Stassi's approach has been a genuine attempt at being delicate but still honest with her friend about a situation she sees as being unhealthy. However, Kristen choosing not to speak with her friends whose advice she doesn't want to hear, that's not on them, that's on her.

I'm with Andy. I think botox makes people look older as well. When I think of a youthful and vibrant face, I don't think of someone with no wrinkles, I think of someone who has full movement of their facial muscles. Scheana was pretty useless, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

He lost his father, but ffs, his mother lost her husband of 40+ years.  BIG difference.  Jax just can't seem to ever get past himself.  Ever.  Not for a millisecond. 

Yes, but women lose their spouses all the time and don't ignore and cut off their children who are also losing their father.  Remember that Jax says his sister is getting the same treatment from Mom. 

Everyone responds differently to a crisis (my mom mourned the sudden loss of our father for eight years until she, too, passed, but she never cut off her daughters).

I would bet there's something more to this, but I wouldn't bet much.  She's mourning the loss for sure, but it's a miserable existence to go through that experience by one's self.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, b2H said:

Yes, but women lose their spouses all the time and don't ignore and cut off their children who are also losing their father.  Remember that Jax says his sister is getting the same treatment from Mom. 

Everyone responds differently to a crisis (my mom mourned the sudden loss of our father for eight years until she, too, passed, but she never cut off her daughters).

I would bet there's something more to this, but I wouldn't bet much.  She's mourning the loss for sure, but it's a miserable existence to go through that experience by one's self.

Yeah, I think it is the fact that she's cut off the sister that makes me wonder what is really going on there. I know that Jax mentioned that his parents' relationship was rocky prior to his father's death, so that is contributing to it. But I also wonder if the estate - and whatever his father left in his will - hasn't played a role here, too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
52 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yeah, I think it is the fact that she's cut off the sister that makes me wonder what is really going on there. I know that Jax mentioned that his parents' relationship was rocky prior to his father's death, so that is contributing to it. But I also wonder if the estate - and whatever his father left in his will - hasn't played a role here, too. 

Geez, I hope it isn't  based on inheritance crap.  I hate all the bickering and squabbling that can happen over that kind of thing.  Money isn't worth it, if it alienates and fractures your family.  

Then, again, you don't get as screwed up as Jax is without a modicum of dysfunction in your upbringing, I wouldn't think.   I shudder to think of what the reality of it all truly is.   

Hopefully, this rift will be something they all choose to overcome.  Maybe then they can eventually allow the man to reside lovingly and peacefully in their hearts and memories. 

In truth, I do feel sorry for Jax and his family.  I just always wish Jax would work on feeling a little more empathy for someone other than himself.  

Then, again, for all we know he and his mom had a Come to Jesus meeting and mom said no more enabling from me.  Either put the booze and nose candy down, or else don't darken my door, again.   🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

Geez, I hope it isn't  based on inheritance crap.  I hate all the bickering and squabbling that can happen over that kind of thing.  Money isn't worth it, if it alienates and fractures your family.  

Then, again, you don't get as screwed up as Jax is without a modicum of dysfunction in your upbringing, I wouldn't think.   I shudder to think of what the reality of it all truly is.   

Hopefully, this rift will be something they all choose to overcome.  Maybe then they can eventually allow the man to reside lovingly and peacefully in their hearts and memories. 

In truth, I do feel sorry for Jax and his family.  I just always wish Jax would work on feeling a little more empathy for someone other than himself.  

Then, again, for all we know he and his mom had a Come to Jesus meeting and mom said no more enabling from me.  Either put the booze and nose candy down, or else don't darken my door, again.   🤷‍♀️

Again, though, that wouldn't explain the rift with his sister.  Anyway, I am just speculating re any inheritance. It wouldn't surprise me but I have no evidence that it has anything to do with why they aren't speaking. 

• Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, Higgins said:

See, Stassi, I told you it was the ADERALL!!

16 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Who knew all she had to do was quit mixing Adderall with booze and the dark passenger would go away for good. I wonder what else these people mix with their booze. 

Demons, clearly. What about the witch? We were told Stassi was being inhabited by an evil spirit! Maybe the demon (who the witch exorcised) was the one forcing her to take Adderall?

DF0B80F3-04B9-436D-88D4-3FA678CD5CB9.jpeg

Edited by MrsWitter
Forgot the photo!
  • LOL 9
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm with Andy. I think botox makes people look older as well. When I think of a youthful and vibrant face, I don't think of someone with no wrinkles, I think of someone who has full movement of their facial muscles. Scheana was pretty useless, lol.

What was with that gawdaweful ponytail of Schemer's? It reminded me of Madonna's look when she wore a conical bra.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

This is honestly a case where I can see both sides of the argument. Jax may be narcissistic but he seemed to have a good relationship with his dad and loved him very much. I can absolutely understand why he's angry he was denied a chance to say good-bye and no doubt he is projecting some of the anger he has for his father (both for dying and for asking his mother to not let the kids know how bad things were) onto his mother.

I can also understand why she'd feel like she was not supported by Jax, especially after losing her husband of 40 years. But I am not sure either is really the bad guy here, just that they are two people in pain dealing with a devastating loss and not knowing how to deal with it.

I agree. I said this at the beginning of the season that the person Jax actually should be the most mad at is his father, but he can't quite rationalize loving his father, missing his father, and being angry at his father too. I suspect that the mom isn't speaking to either kid because Jax was distraught, pretty fucking stupid, and likely a screaming accusatory asshole. His parents were on the brink of separation when his father was diagnosed. Does anyone think Jax wouldn't scream at his mother that she wanted her husband dead because it's cheaper than divorce or that she only stayed because she didn't want to look like the shitty person who abandoned a dying man? This is completely plausable.

Jax actually exaggerated for the first half of the season about what happened with his mom. He said that his mother never told them what stage the cancer was or that it had metastasized. This is completely untrue and he gave interviews before his father died on these specific issues. The actual details of their rift is compelling enough that he doesn't need to make his mother out to be worse than she was or is. This is quite typical of Jax. 

He's always exaggerating or embellishing details to make himself seem better/cooler/whatever. He can't just say that he lived in a model apartment with Channing Tatum. No. They were roommates. It's technically true, but he absolutely knows that people who hear this are assuming a much more significant personal relationship than what happens in a model apartment. They are often roach infested flophouses where a dozen pretty people are sleeping on twin bunk beds. People come and go from them constantly. So it's absolutely possible that Jax was "roommates" with Channing Tatum for a day. Jax was not 19 when he lived in this apartment because he was playing hockey for Michigan State University dropping out of community college when he was 19. He was 20 when he enlisted in the Navy where he served for 4 years 37 days before being discharged.

I'm not excusing what his mom may or may not have done. Death can turn people awful. Jax is terrible on a regular day. His parents marriage was troubled before his father was diagnosed with cancer. For whatever reason Jax' father didn't want his children seeing him on his death bed. Was it his own ego? Was it that he didn't want his last memories to be causing his children pain? Who knows. Absent one or both of them saying something heinous and unforgivable to the other, they should just apologize and try to move forward.

• Useful 4
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

He was 20 when he enlisted in the Navy where he served for 4 years 37 days before being discharged

Wow, that's interesting. Any idea what loser Jax did to get discharged after 37 days? 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think that's the narrative that she's bringing herself, because of her insecurities. It certainly doesn't help that her own mother pushes that narrative. I don't think it comes from Beau at all. 

I think Beau is passive agressive with Stassi. The fact that he was drunkenly crying in Mexico that he felt like a battered man and that he has done everything Stassi wanted including coming on the show, and being friends with her friends leads me to believe that he is definitely pushing the narrative that he is the poor put upon boyfriend. He never apologizes (on camera anyway) for anything he does, like wanting to stay out till 3 a.m. or pushing Stassi to get on stage and dance when she clearly didn't want to.  It's always Stassi being unreasonable. So, yeah, deep down I think Beau enjoys being the "good guy". 

• Love 11

I'd like James. I think he drinks too much and I think he has an alcohol problem that runs in his family.  That group is a group of bullies. The Room and showed the bullying tactics that they use. When everyone gangs up on one person, and call to the other people to gang up as well that is stereotypical bullying.  And that horrible Katie is the chief bully. She has said more in her time than James probably ever will.

Then the scene Katie created on the trip was ridiculous. Enjoy the trip girl, stop whining and complaining.   She is an insipid bitch. 

I thought Jax was supposed to be a "new man."  Then why is he complaining about James so much.  Jax needs to grow a pair and grow up. He should never call out anyone for doing anything wrong, because he has done more wrong than anybody else.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Little Lady Back said:

Katie and her mean girl clan (Jax included) are the absolute worst! A little self-control would do wonders for James when dealing with these yahoo bullies! Deep breaths, James, deep breaths...  

I am absolutely agree with you.  Katie was mean when the show started and  She was around stasi. Then stasi left the show and Katie was much nicer. Was it all an act ? Or was it because stasi wasn't there egging her on?   Katie has said much worse things to people. And because James called her fat is no reason for him to get fired. I would be happy if they dropped her from the show.

• Love 7
On 5/20/2019 at 8:43 PM, bosawks said:

If Britt is looking to have absolutely no fun then I think Katie is a perfect matron/maid of honor choice over Kristin.

OMG is there going to be fireworks and drama at that wedding!

• Love 2
21 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Wait...so Stassi found out Patrick cheated on her and still stayed with him. Wasn't she one of the choir girls (along with Kristen, Brittany and Katie) lecturing Raquel about staying with a man who was unfaithful to her? How do these people not see the irony in any of this? Or the fact that they get to laugh over the horrible parts of themselves but they all feel completely confident and secure to lecture James and Raquel on life, lol.

I know sometimes it's easier to see clarity with other people's problems then your own and so as friends, I don't mind Stassi and Katie being honest about how they feel about Kristen's relationship (despite all the irony that comes with it) but Katie comes off as a total bitch in her delivery without much concern or care for how the message is going to be received and for that, I just can't get on board with her being a good friend here. But I also happen to think Katie is just a miserable, judgmental bitch, so there's that. Stassi I feel bad for. I feel that Stassi's approach has been a genuine attempt at being delicate but still honest with her friend about a situation she sees as being unhealthy. However, Kristen choosing not to speak with her friends whose advice she doesn't want to hear, that's not on them, that's on her.

I agree with you. I think the issue is part of normal emotional development. It’s pretty typical in one’s early 20s to have your emotions externally focused—whether it’s validation or blaming someone for “making” you feel a certain way. As you progress closer to 30, you begin to recognize that you own your emotions and you create your life experience by the choices you make. Granted, Stassi and Katie still seem to slip up and make questionable choices (and Katie is still externally focused on James), but for the most part, they’re recognizing the negative part they play in their relationships and are trying to make better choices and actions. Kristin is not there, and she’s still playing the let’s harp on our relationship drama game. She’s at we’ve done this for a decade and so what’s the problem? Stassi and Katie are trying to act smug because they “know better” now and want to give up on that 20s turmoil, but they don’t know how to acknowledge that they’re growing emotionally without insulting Kristin for not getting to the same stage at the same time. The more Kristin clings to how their friendship is based a decade of trashing their bad relationships to each other, the more Stassi and Katie are pulling away from that. 

• Love 1

This reunion episode seemed really... flaccid?   Like they could have easily made this a two-part reunion.

I'll echo those who are glad that Stassi's Adderall/Alcohol use was brought up.  Acknowledging what they are using has a HUGE effect on their mood and behavior, often very negative.  I know everyone laughs off Tequila Katie but there is another example of someone who alcohol does not improve.  I will give propz to Lala for acknowledging a problem as well.  For someone with her apparent anxiety and anger issues, alcohol is clearly not helping.

I remember when Patrick was spoken of but not heard, there was this perception that Stassi was with this great guy with a real career, who was too smart to get filmed for the show.  It was a huge shocker to see in fact he was The Tool of All Time.  In a show full of cringeworthy scenes, the one with Patrick coyly rapping about Lisa's rear and calling her "girl" was the cringe-us maximus.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think Beau is passive agressive with Stassi. The fact that he was drunkenly crying in Mexico that he felt like a battered man and that he has done everything Stassi wanted including coming on the show, and being friends with her friends leads me to believe that he is definitely pushing the narrative that he is the poor put upon boyfriend. He never apologizes (on camera anyway) for anything he does, like wanting to stay out till 3 a.m. or pushing Stassi to get on stage and dance when she clearly didn't want to.  It's always Stassi being unreasonable. So, yeah, deep down I think Beau enjoys being the "good guy". 

But I don't think he needs to apologize for wanting to stay out. They were on vacation. A lot of their other friends were up to. It's not like they had kids and she had to go home alone to tend to them. As for the stage thing, he should have dropped it; but I got the feeling he was trying to encourage her because if she was having more fun than she wouldn't get on to him so much about when to go to bed. 

I like Stassi, but I think she's a bit clingy. If you're in a good relationship, you don't need to make sure the other person is with you constantly. She did the same thing at her birthday party - demanded HE come to bed when SHE was ready. She blew up his phone when they were in the same damn location. Other people have commented on this behavior as well. 

Hopefully it IS truly related to the Adderall and it stops now. 

19 minutes ago, Rubyslippahz said:

This reunion episode seemed really... flaccid? 

Katie, is that you?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, antfitz said:

I thought Jax was supposed to be a "new man."  Then why is he complaining about James so much.  Jax needs to grow a pair and grow up. He should never call out anyone for doing anything wrong, because he has done more wrong than anybody else.

I concur. Also, it was completely screwed up that Jax "I have changed" Taylor created a fake Raquel account. I also think The Witches of WeHo calling the cops on Faith repeatedly is messed up. They do not have to like James or Faith, but that is some malicious behavior. That says to me none of them have changed. Though the Jax creating the fake Twitter was glossed over and the Faith stuff was not brought up probably because Faith is not on the show.

• Love 6

Katie really is a piece of work.  I'm thinking that she needs to call on the witch she hauled Stassi to in order to get rid of Stassi's "demon/s". 

There are two, pearly-white, winged penises in prominent positions on the alter after all.  Must be a reason. 

Perhaps the Witchy Woo could do a little song and dance with some kind of seltzer down Tommy's pants and viola`, a perpetual hard on for sad, disappointed, room-to-spare Katie. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Assuming Jax's dad really did say he didn't want the kids to see him dying or die, that he was adamant about that (crappy thing to do, imo, but no matter), what's the mom supposed to do in that situation? Honor the wishes of her dying husband, or honor her kids' right to say goodbye? That's a rough choice, and perhaps one that neither side was willing to acknowledge the true difficulty of.

I totally understand Jax's anger at his mother, and I can also see Jax as someone raging and difficult to deal with, especially at a time like that. I can see the mom knowing she wouldn't be able to deal with it while her husband was dying.

It's just very sad all the way around. I hope Jax's mom reaches out to her kids. I mean, maybe she has...Jax isn't the biggest truth teller out there. 

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:50 PM, Misslindsey said:

I concur. Also, it was completely screwed up that Jax "I have changed" Taylor created a fake Raquel account. I also think The Witches of WeHo calling the cops on Faith repeatedly is messed up. They do not have to like James or Faith, but that is some malicious behavior. That says to me none of them have changed. Though the Jax creating the fake Twitter was glossed over and the Faith stuff was not brought up probably because Faith is not on the show.

Absolutely. Andy is frigging useless at following up on interesting nuggets that get dropped at reunion shows. 

Jax is the same piece of crap that he's always been. Even if Ariana hadn't said that his phone number was linked to the account, it was clear it was true, Jax's "tell" when confronted with something he's done is squinting and repeating the accusation while his 8 brain cells try to formulate a response. It never ceases to amaze me that someone who lies 90% of the time is so shite at it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 5/21/2019 at 11:56 AM, Rbonnie said:

The funniest yet most annoying part of the whole 3 hour reunion to me was when they ganged up on James for saying he financially helps support his family, saying they supported their families too.  When someone asked Stassi exactly how, she said I’m not embarrassing my family by saying how I support them. Then everyone started yelling how this is so private and they would never embarrass their families!  Listen, Stassi, I think if your family is not embarrassed by your masturbating sex tape, or your bitch behavior, or your choice of boyfriends, or your hideous online necklace store lol they’re not going to be embarrassed that you help them out with some of your TV money.  Kristen, if your family is not embarrassed that you fkd Jax while with Tom, or that you told your boss to suck a dick, or your drunken stumbles, or rage behavior, or any of your other insane moves, they’re not going to be embarrassed that you help them out with some of your TV money. Jax, if your family is not embarrassed by your coke-addled behavior, your cheating with Faith in front of her senior citizen patient, your stealing sunglasses, taking off your stupid sweater to “fight”,  going gay for pay when you’re not even gay, etc they’re not going to be embarrassed that you help them out with some of your TV money. Schwartz, if your family is not embarrassed at your inane stupidity and childish irresponsibility, and by your drunken cheating and your submissive relationship with your wife, they’re not going to be embarrassed that you help them out with some of your TV money.  Katie, if your family is not embarrassed by your awful behavior, terrible demeanor, hideous clothing, and those wedding tea towel invitations, they’re not going to be embarrassed that you help them out with some of your TV money.  Brittany if your family is not embarrassed by you being with Jax, by you staying with Jax, by you marrying Jax, by your embarrassingly corny engagement party roses, by your horrid laugh, by you getting and discussing your boob job, by you moving to LA just to force the relationship with Jax so you could get on the show, they’re not going to be embarrassed that you help them out with some of your TV money. Lala, if your family is not embarrassed by every single thing you do and say, they’re not going to be embarrassed that you help them out with some of your TV money.  Or your BJ money  

At a certain point I can feel for James, because these people are very cruel and out of their minds 

This post just makes so much sense!!  I know it took a bit to write and I wanted to tell you I really appreciate it.  

Kristin seems so trashy to me now. She always has a look on her face that she is smelling a fart.  Sandoval is right about the incestous group.  I just would not keep hanging out with someone who slept with my boyfriend behind my back. They have an allegiance to no one, not even Schwartz and Katie to each other. FI and Ariana seems to be the only rational ones but even they look past shit.

If Katie wanted Schwartz to have a hard dick then maybe she shouldn't be so awful and he would be attracted to her and able to achieve a hard on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Jel said:

Assuming Jax's dad really did say he didn't want the kids to see him dying or die, that he was adamant about that (crappy thing to do, imo, but no matter), what's the mom supposed to do in that situation? Honor the wishes of her dying husband, or honor her kids' right to say goodbye? That's a rough choice, and perhaps one that neither side was willing to acknowledge the true difficulty of.

I totally understand Jax's anger at his mother, and I can also see Jax as someone raging and difficult to deal with, especially at a time like that. I can see the mom knowing she wouldn't be able to deal with it while her husband was dying.

It's just very sad all the way around. I hope Jax's mom reaches out to her kids. I mean, maybe she has...Jax isn't the biggest truth teller out there. 

As others have said, I keep going back to the fact that the sister is upset too. That makes it seem less like "Jax blows up about everything". 

Have Jax and his sister said that it was their father who didn't want them coming? I don't really remember that. I just remember them saying their mom didn't tell them. I have no first-hand experience, but I can't see being mad at mom if dad insisted. But if it was MOM'S choice not to tell them? That's messed up. 

I was not told my grandfather had less than 24 hours. My father and I were no shaky ground at the time. (We're now completely estranged.) He chose to email me, when I was pregnant and working full time, and he knew I didn't check my email daily. Or sometimes not even every few days. When I finally read the email, I didn't notice the date and immediately called the hospital to say "goodbye". I spoke to a nurse who kept insisting there was no Ken ___ there and I was very confused. It wasn't until I called home, spoke to my step-mom, and was told (when I asked where Papa was), "He's at the funeral home" that I realized he'd died. And I had never said goodbye. That KILLS me to this day. 

As a parent, I cannot imagine telling anyone to not tell my kids I'm at the end.  No matter how bad off I am, I would want them to be able to say goodbye. You NEED to say goodbye. I'm not sure whose choice this was, but I can slightly relate to Jax's and his sister's pain. I know theirs is so much worse, though. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Have Jax and his sister said that it was their father who didn't want them coming? I don't really remember that. I just remember them saying their mom didn't tell them.

Jax speculated to his sister that maybe his father told his mother not to tell them.  It felt more like a what if exercise.

• Love 4

Sorry not sorry, but I feel like Jax knew his dad had stage 4.  That’s a death sentence and anyone with a human brain knows you need to get there.  Fast. 

Lets not act like Jax would drop filming, partying, coking, and fucking to go see his dad on his death bed.  Unless it was to be filmed.  

Not inviting his mom to the wedding is for drama and that is all. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Sorry not sorry, but I feel like Jax knew his dad had stage 4.  That’s a death sentence and anyone with a human brain knows you need to get there.  Fast. 

Lets not act like Jax would drop filming, partying, coking, and fucking to go see his dad on his death bed.  Unless it was to be filmed.  

Not inviting his mom to the wedding is for drama and that is all. 

My husband lived with stage 4 cancer for 6 years. Within that time he had 6 surgeries and umpteen trips to the ER, etc. It was impossible for me to tell when it was the time. I kept everyone as informed as I could but, any of those hospital visits could have gone south and he could have died before I had the time to call anyone. 

If Mama Jax was withholding the information because her husband asked her to - a lot of people don’t want anyone watching them die - I don’t have a problem with it. Also wouldn’t have a problem if she had called anyway. There’s no winning in that decision. It all sucks.

From what I remember, Jax’s parents were at least separated? Maybe she was also dealing with the death of someone she once loved and now didn’t and she’s not acting how her kids’ want her to? Or maybe Jax comes from people who are like him, therefore there was no way that was going to be handled well? Good god, how much time have I just spent pondering Jax’s family life. I need to get a hobby like Jill Zarin. 

I really detest James - like, a lot - but Kristin really needs to move the hell on.

• Love 12
On 5/21/2019 at 11:13 AM, bosawks said:

It's not like Kristin doesn't have a point.  Schwartz and Katie aren't anyone's idea of domestic bliss and Stassi picked the human petri dish known as Patrick, I'm sure she's had to hear chapter and verse about those train wrecks.

Sometimes you want solace and not advise but they're are all so damn exhausting.

Agree...since the start of this show

Stassi has been with Jax, Frank, & Patrick. Katie has been with Scwartz. Not once do I remember Kristen ever telling one of her friends to dump her loser boyfriend. I'm sure both Stassi and Katie have vented to her of the things their "man" did and not once do I remember her saying I told you so.

However, I do remember Stassi and Katie becoming furious with Sandoval when they caught her in his bed the next morning.

I think Kristen wants what she's provided her friends when they are having boyfriend problems - and that's comfort,hugs and holding their hand while they go back and forth deciding.

• Love 7
On 5/21/2019 at 11:39 AM, walnutqueen said:

Kristen not only picked a piece of feces named James, but subjected everyone on the show and in the audience to him, ad nauseam.  He is horrible.

While I agree that James is horrible...I would take James over Katie any day of the week.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

While I agree that James is horrible...I would take James over Katie any day of the week.

I'd rather have Taco Bell with Katie than pasta with James, any day of the week.

Vive la différence!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6