Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Stassi and Katie argue with Kristen over her tumultuous relationship with Carter; Jax answers for his bad behavior toward Brittany's family; Stassi's boyfriend, Beau, opens up about their dramatic fights in Mexico; Tom Schwartz defends his manhood.

Airs May 20, 2019.

"Suck my classic dick!" I feel gross, but I laughed so hard. He's ridiculous; yet I can't help but love Tom Schwartz. 

His wife, however. Sheesh. Tom tries to back her up and compliment her. So she bites his head off. You truly can't win with her. 

Then you've got Kristen, who bitches constantly about Carter,but has a hit if her friends bash him as well. That's why you gotta be careful how much you complain about your partner. YOU paint the picture. 

I'm so skeeved out by the scene of her kissing Beau!!!

Still love Beau, though. I think he and Stassi are great together. The way he looked at her, when she was beaming over reconciling with her mom...that look was everything. He's so happy to see HER happy. 

So are we really supposed to cheer for the fact that Adam gave into tv peer pressure and finally went down on Scheana? 

Channing, please reach out and confirm.

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

How Brittany can willingly and cheerfully marry a pathological liar like Jax is mind-boggling. I give that marriage 5 years, max. Enough time for Brittany to have a couple kids, and Jax to have a midlife crisis (which can only be cured by sleeping with another woman, of course).

I think Jax has been a tequila shot or two away from a midlife crisis since he was 20.

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
(edited)

These people are ageing out of their roles and I don't give a fuck about them marrying, buying homes or having babies.  The thrill is gone for me.  The people on House Hunters are more riveting.

Edited by mytmo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14

Shut up Kristen.  What Andy really wanted to say.

Katie is such a freaken pill.

James is such a child.

Scheana is such a non factor given her screen time.

Brit just wants to get married and have a baby.

It's nice to see that Stassi has seemed to find happiness with Beau.

Ariana, when are you going to have a baby? 

Sandoval tries so hard to be the mature leader.

Schwartz is married to Katie.  He'll always be a whipping board for her.

• Love 11
(edited)

In this whole group, I only believe Stassi, Katie and Schwartz like each other, Schwartz, Sandoval and Ariana like each other and Ariana, Scheana and Lala like each other.  

I believe that Ariana, Sandoval, Lala and Scheana genuinely dislike Katie, Stassi and Kristin, and vice versa.  

And I think Katie and Stassi keep Kristin around to make themselves feel better and because she’s always willing to make an ass of herself on their behalf or otherwise do the bitch work (Like Stassi said Kristin was a good friend because she always calls to get the cast upgrades on flights?!)

The rest of the relationships, including everyone’s relationship with Jax and Brittany, are just coworkers.

Edited by ninjago
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Katie is where fun goes to die.

Also I can't get over how unflattering that dress is on her. It's spreading her boobs apart like play-doh and seems to have doubled her in width.

I would like to thank these ladies for making me glad I have small boobs though. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Andy: "Brittany is the nicest person in the room!"
Me: "Jesus, that's sad. Maybe he means 'smuggest'?" 

If the Jax side of the room wasn't there, I'd probably enjoy the show a lot more. I mean, I'm not really a James fan but at least he can be entertaining and Ariana wasn't horrible and Stassi can sometimes amuse me. It means I have to keep Scheana, too, but so long as she keeps crying about penguins, I guess it's not so bad. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17

Katie and her illfitting reunion dress continues to be a smug bully. BUT I cannot with her husband and all his excuses for never manning up and taking responsibility for anything. I'd be making comments about his dick too, by now. Shifting the responsibility for James' invitation onto Sandoval : i loved production for rolling Schwartz ' actual words 'I'd really love for you to come ' which he'd just denied. Shifting the blame subtly back to his wife for 'thinking enough time had passed '. And the aw shucks, I'm just a nice guy routine. Schwartz is a real pill. Maybe he deserves Katie, maybe not but I'm officially done giving him any kind of pass with the nice guy doofus routine any longer. Sandoval at least tried to stand up for James and even brought up coke allegations as his FRIEND, which was an amazing job given the hate flying at James from pretty much everyone else. Schwartz hasn't got the gumption to stand by anything or anyone except his wife, and he constantly lets us know he's terrified of her, which is just another pathetic excuse for remaining spineless. He makes Katie look like a bully. I don't think she is necessarily in her marriage and it's annoying because she certainly is elsewhere. What does Katie actually bring? She's better get knocked up soon because she has very little else going on compared to some of the cast. I found her dismissal of the idea that Girls Night continue utterly arrogant and entitled and only about getting even with James. She obviously feels very comfortable with herself to outright defy LVP'S expectations that she'd naturally want to continue working and building that event. I wonder how LVP feels about being stuck with that attitude now that Katie is a 'wife of' one of her partners. LVP didn't look at all comfortable to me in this last section of the reunion. That red sequinned get up wasn't flattering either especially when she had to get up to chase James down. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, ninjago said:

The rest of the relationships, including everyone’s relationship with Jax and Brittany, are just coworkers.

Beau and Stassi spent Thanksgiving with Jax and Brit.  Stassi just returned from a Paris vacation with Brit, Katie and Lala and we all know Jax, Sandoval and Schwartz have been besties for years before the show even started so I think some of them are genuine friends outside of the show.  

• Love 16
6 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Also I can't get over how unflattering that dress is on her. It's spreading her boobs apart like play-doh and seems to have doubled her in width.

She should have borrowed some of that magic tape Stassi used to squeeze her boobs together. 

21 minutes ago, Higgins said:

See, Stassi, I told you it was the ADERALL!!

Who knew all she had to do was quit mixing Adderall with booze and the dark passenger would go away for good. I wonder what else these people mix with their booze. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

To be honest, I don't remember anything specific about what I saw, but I wondered what the hell the Native American necklace Kristen wore that looked like a wooden fence around her neck is called.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I appreciated Schwartz saying, "eh, I panicked and blamed it on Sandoval." That's the most honest I've ever heard anyone be on a reality TV reunion. 

Re James at the end - on the one hand, he should grow up and stop mumbling under his breath when they are talking about serious things; on the other, that felt a little like Stassi just wanting some attention back on her. 

I don't really understand what happened with Jax and his mother and I feel like there must be more to the story there. I get why he is upset that he didn't get a chance to see his father before he died. But I don't understand why there hasn't been a conversation between the two of them and why his mother hasn't reached out. I feel as if there is some back story we are missing. 

• Love 12

Sandoval REALLY hates Katie. 

James is extremely immature and has no impulse control.

I am surprised the PAs don’t confiscate their phones before filming.

During the matron of honor discussion, did Sandoval say that Katie has been married before?

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

During the matron of honor discussion, did Sandoval say that Katie has been married before?

I thought I heard that too. I just assumed he said something wrong. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I don't really understand what happened with Jax and his mother and I feel like there must be more to the story there. I get why he is upset that he didn't get a chance to see his father before he died. But I don't understand why there hasn't been a conversation between the two of them and why his mother hasn't reached out. I feel as if there is some back story we are missing. 

Was them talking about Jax and his mother about something that happened this season? I don't recall her being estranged, in fact, I am pretty sure she met successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks on the show at some point.

I can't with Beau. Nope. He is so grating. I do not buy what he is selling. Oh look he is in a Bravo commercial with Stassi and some couple from Summer House. Oh look he is appearing on Summer House with some of the VP cast. Do these count as credits for his imdb page? 

James is immature and has issues. I cannot say I like him, but I find him way more interesting than the rest of the cast.

At this point if Kristen wants to be unhappy with Carter just let her. Though I have no idea where Katie gets to be the wise sage of relationships. Her husband gets blackout drunk and makes out with people.

Schwartz saying that Katie is a changed person. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious! 

Sorry Jax, but you are not a changed person either. It is a matter of time before you cheat on Brittany again, but no worries since it is a safe bet that Brittany will go back to him after it inevitably happens. Then the rest of the chucklefucks will go after Raquel for staying with James while applauding Brittany for sticking with Jax.

Can anyone tell me who actually works at SUR when not filming? I would rather watch a new batch of SURvers than these idiots and their same storylines.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

To be honest, I don't remember anything specific about what I saw, but I wondered what the hell the Native American necklace Kristen wore that looked like a wooden fence around her neck is called.

Maybe it's a measuring device for when her damn head is laid on the chopping block.  

* Place center fence post here --->  x  ...for effective guillotine placement of scrawny neck.  

🤐

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Perhaps it’s a piece from the Countess’ new statement necklace collection? Native American inspired, boldly confusing baubles!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Perhaps it’s a piece from the Countess’ new statement necklace collection? Native American inspired, boldly confusing baubles!

Actually, I checked her "collection" out at Super Jeweler - original price for many of these was listed as $150 - marked down to $50.  Yeah, it's a success.......

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

It's not like Kristin doesn't have a point.  Schwartz and Katie aren't anyone's idea of domestic bliss and Stassi picked the human petri dish known as Patrick, I'm sure she's had to hear chapter and verse about those train wrecks.

Sometimes you want solace and not advise but they're are all so damn exhausting.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

I can't with Beau. Nope. He is so grating. I do not buy what he is selling. Oh look he is in a Bravo commercial with Stassi and some couple from Summer House. Oh look he is appearing on Summer House with some of the VP cast. Do these count as credits for his imdb page? 

I now HATE Beau.  I really liked him, then kind of didn't... now it is full on hate.

He is/was an actor?  Well this all makes sense now.  The stupid dinosaur dancing, the "funny" responses to Stassi, also, in the flashback to the bed crying "scene" he was REALLY hamming it up, I guess I see now, it is for his reel.

The VPR cash on summer house again makes me think the ratings for summer house are tanking and they needed a few guest stars.  

• Love 17

Katie is insufferable. Schwartz is a pea brain ( and apparently a grower, not a show’er). 

I liked Beau at first but now he seems like a trained seal. 

Is Kristen still in love with James? Why else would she be unable to move on ?

• Love 9
(edited)
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I now HATE Beau.  I really liked him, then kind of didn't... now it is full on hate.

He is/was an actor?  Well this all makes sense now.  The stupid dinosaur dancing, the "funny" responses to Stassi, also, in the flashback to the bed crying "scene" he was REALLY hamming it up, I guess I see now, it is for his reel.

The VPR cash on summer house again makes me think the ratings for summer house are tanking and they needed a few guest stars.  

I agree with you about Beau. Something is definitely off with him. I really tried to like him at first but he has always seemed very fake to me. 

Edited by Little Lady Back
  • Love 6

I don’t mind Beau. I do however hate the narrative that Stassi is just sooooo lucky to have him and all their fights are her fault. He isn’t perfect. No way. Stassi is a handful but she is bringing something to the table too. 

• Love 15
(edited)
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

It's not like Kristin doesn't have a point.  Schwartz and Katie aren't anyone's idea of domestic bliss and Stassi picked the human petri dish known as Patrick, I'm sure she's had to hear chapter and verse about those train wrecks.

Sometimes you want solace and not advise but they're are all so damn exhausting.

Kristen not only picked a piece of feces named James, but subjected everyone on the show and in the audience to him, ad nauseam.  He is horrible.

Edited by walnutqueen
to, not with
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
(edited)

With all due respect (and no particular affinity for Beau), what's he "selling"? And what's bad about credit to IMDB? Who cares--don't they all have IMDBs? 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 11
34 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I wonder what the Summer House cast thought of the VPR crew crashing their show.  I think the VPRs came on pretty strong.....

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

I don’t mind Beau. I do however hate the narrative that Stassi is just sooooo lucky to have him and all their fights are her fault. He isn’t perfect. No way. Stassi is a handful but she is bringing something to the table too. 

I actually like Stassi now. She has shown more growth than really any of the other cast members over the past few years.   

• Love 12
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think he just meant "Katie has already gone through the process of being married" by which he meant that Katie has married him and therefore brings experience to the "matron of honor" role. I don't think he meant she was married prior to their marriage.

1 hour ago, bosawks said:

I don't think Kristin really has a point because her point seemed to be, "why aren't you just letting me complain, complain, some more, endlessly complain about my relationship with Carter without offering any solutions."  She seems to be mad that their solution to how much she hates Carter is to break up with him and they are sort of getting sick of hearing her complain without doing anything about it. 

I'm not saying Katie or Stassi are the world's greatest friends but advising your friend whose is in a miserable relationship that she hates that the best course of action is to break up with him IS the mark of a good friend. She's mad that is what they are saying and from what I could glean, she's the one who has stopped calling because she doesn't want to hear them tell her to break up with him again. That's sort of on her, not them. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

Is Kristen still in love with James? Why else would she be unable to move on ?

Because Vanderpump isn't done with James, but she is done with Kristen.  James gets chance after chance and she didn't.  (And for the record, Kristen drives me crazy.  She's her own worst enemy, and does a lot of stupid shit, but I get why James pisses her off.)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

With all due respect (and no particular affinity for Beau), what's he "selling"? And what's bad about credit to IMDB? Who cares--don't they all have IMDBs? 

I have no issues with Beau and if the suggestion is that he's only with Stassi to beef up his credits, I would suggest that it is not unusual for people in LA to want to get into acting. It's not like the fact that he was an actor is some red flag that he's "using" Stassi. They seem to genuinely care for each other. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, albarino said:

I wonder what the Summer House cast thought of the VPR crew crashing their show.  I think the VPRs came on pretty strong.....

Didn't the Summer House chucklefucks get "introduced" to us by the VPR chucklefucks in the first place?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Didn't the Summer House chucklefucks get "introduced" to us by the VPR chucklefucks in the first place?

Yes, Stassi introduced us to them with her doing a cameo in their very first episode. Last night also showed flashbacks of other times that they have intermingled. 

• Love 2