Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E02: Week 2

• Start Topic

(edited)

The other Tyler (Tyler C?) looks much better in this episode, that blue t-shirt brings out his eyes. He looked a bit awkward in a suit the first night, but now he looks good. Both Tylers are good looking.

Jed seems nice and is cute but maybe wants this to be his big break as a musician? Luke P. is a tool and I'm guessing she will eventually realize that - though not before a LOT of drama for the producers to exploit. 

Add Cam to the Luke P. list of tools. Stop whining. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 6

Roller derby didn't go so well when the show did it last time. Looks like this is a fail too. These guys must have signed a waiver not to sue for injury, and have to have their own insurance policy too I'll bet. Ambulance on call.

• Love 1

Cam also needs to shut his damn pie-hole.  The woe-is-me is ridiculous on the SECOND show.  And the raps are stupid, along with ABC (Always be crappy).

I do love Fred Willard though.  

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It just aired last year.  Are you saying it's cancelled?

You're right, Tyra ditched it for a couple of seasons, but I forgot she brought it back last year.   It stopped being entertaining to me after Nyle DiMarco won.  I loved him.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Roller derby didn't go so well when the show did it last time. Looks like this is a fail too. These guys must have signed a waiver not to sue for injury, and have to have their own insurance policy too I'll bet. Ambulance on call.

Even the ATV thing is dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. This show is looking for an injury.

• Love 5
(edited)

I would just like to say that I am very happy there is a live chat thread.  The show is too boring to watch alone.  I'm going to watch it with my sister in law next week; I need people to snark to.

I DID really enjoy the whole Speedo segment though.  Like really enjoyed it.  Sorry guys.

5 minutes ago, leighdear said:

You're right, Tyra ditched it for a couple of seasons, but I forgot she brought it back last year.   It stopped being entertaining to me after Nyle DiMarco won.  I loved him.  

There was also a season that Rita Ora hosted, which I honestly really enjoyed, because I don't like Tyra and I had to quit the show.

Nyle DiMarco is an absolute dreamboat.  You should follow him on Twitter if you don't already.  He's awesome.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I always make fun of the first date sob story, but notice no one had anything to say about Tyler because he didn’t give us his sob story. Tyler is someone who exists. Seems nice enough, handsome. (Took the whole following group date just to come up with that much in retrospect.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Cam also needs to shut his damn pie-hole. 

I can't fucking stand this guy or his "raps"....... this guy is proof positive that Hannah and I really don't see eye to eye on men.... 

Hannah picking the guy to go on the date because he has brown hair and blue eyes was HILARIOUS.  So shallow.  I don't mind people being shallow but her admitting it is hilarious.

Also, how did he bLOW HER AWAY?  WHAT EXACTLY DID HE DO ??  I MUST HAVE MISSED IT?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I DID really enjoy the whole Speedo segment though.  Like really enjoyed it.  Sorry guys.

There was also a season that Rita Ora hosted, which I honestly really enjoyed, because I don't like Tyra and I had to quit the show.

Nyle DiMarco is an absolute dreamboat.  You should follow him on Twitter if you don't already.  He's awesome.

I do follow him.  I was also so thrilled when he won DWTS!!  We need to see him more on TV!

• Love 4

That was some pretty good suspense movie cinematography with Cam talking to the camera and then the blurry figure slowly approaching...who is it?! Well, I still don’t know because I don’t know any of these people yet. But then everyone went out there to tell Cam to OBCWYNIOTDC (only be Cam when your name is on the date card). 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I would just like to say that I am very happy there is a live chat thread.  The show is too boring to watch alone.

This site is the only thing that got me through Colton's season. I'm not sure I'm going to make it through Hannah's. It's not off to a good start for me so far.

• LOL 1
20 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I do follow him.  I was also so thrilled when he won DWTS!!  We need to see him more on TV!

He was on the season finale of Station 19 as a love interest for one of the firefighters, so he might make appearances next season since the show has been renewed.

• Love 2

There's this cute little angry guy that's kind of like a Robert Pattinson type.  The really tall Twilight hair.

Sorry guys I'm having a lot of trouble following this.  Drinking wine and too many men to sort through.

• Love 1

That ABC guy needs to be told B-Y-E. He’s an insecure loser and I really wish Hannah would have shown more respect to the other guys by sending him away. 

I’m liking the pilot guy which means Hannah won’t. If my daughter were a few years older this is the guy I could see her with!

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, SHD said:

I don’t know...I think there would be an uproar if the women on The Bachelor were forced to put on the tiniest thong bikinis (not of their choosing) and walk down a runway while a crowd of guys whooped and hollared. I just thought that was kind of gross for a first date activity.

Yeah it's almost a rite of passage for the guys to be forced into some gratuitous nonsense during The Bachelorette season. That said, there have been some cringey stuff done to the women on The Bachelor as well. Let's never forget the women walking the streets of L.A.  in their bikinis during Chris Soules' season.

55 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I believe Luke P could be the obsessed stalker type guy.

Giving me total Joe from You vibes. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I’m behind. Was Grant’s occupation listed as “unemployed”?!

And did Luke really say he was falling in love with her? Seriously?! 

Yes, NUTTY1, Grant is unemployed.

I was going to say Hannah and I DO NOT share the same taste in men AT ALL because the Luke P. thing baffles me beyond reason. All I see is a big, dumb, overly buff guy with dead, creepy eyes. 

That said, she and I were definitely on the same page about Tyler C. because damn if I didn't find myself blushing a little. Sure he sounds like he's slurring and may be high but there's something so yummy about that boy.

• Love 9

Guess Hannah and I have very different taste in men. I do not find Luke P appealing at all. His face is goofy-looking to me. I am still learning who is who. Jed is only 25? He looks at least 30 to me.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I was going to say Hannah and I DO NOT share the same taste in men AT ALL because the Luke P. thing baffles me beyond reason. All I see is a big, dumb, overly buff guy with dead, creepy eyes. 

That said, she and I were definitely on the same page about Tyler C. because damn if I didn't find myself blushing a little. Sure he sounds like he's slurring and may be high but there's something so yummy about that boy.

Yeah, Tyler C. seems almost half asleep but there's also something very attractive about it and him. Very confusing. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

Yeah, Tyler C. seems almost half asleep but there's also something very attractive about it and him. Very confusing. 

So far I like Tyler C but he's got that vocal fry thing going on which drives me 🍌.

22 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

That was some pretty good suspense movie cinematography with Cam talking to the camera and then the blurry figure slowly approaching...who is it?! Well, I still don’t know because I don’t know any of these people yet. But then everyone went out there to tell Cam to OBCWYNIOTDC (only be Cam when your name is on the date card). 

I know I just met these guys but I can genuinely say I am falling in love with the fact that a series of them interrupted NeverBeCam's TH.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6