Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

1 hour ago, BullInChina said:

My gosh, that all sounds massively depressing. I'm so glad to live in the middle of nowhere where I can just turn into a nice old lady without having to worry about fat under my eyes or getting my chest lasered. 

You can live anywhere and not care. It’s a choice. The thing is, DCC are meant to be standards of beauty and even KJC are in the spotlight. If they took a “beauty doesn’t matter” approach then it wouldn’t. But they don’t. 

14 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Haha hadn't we better move this to the "Owner's group" forum lol?  BTW I can't believe Charlotte's 53 according to Wiki ....She's the same age as one of my best friends and doesn't look a day over 35

lol To a 35 year old, she definitely doesn't look 35. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

When I was tempted to fly over and audition myself, I would've done tap as my solo if I got to finals. I know it's not always really popular but it's always been my best style.

Amy's tap was always a little cheesy to me; I prefer either classic Gene Kelly/Fred Aistaire tap or try to modernise it. Maybe it's just Amy I'm not that keen on.

Amy’s tap looks like it would be adorable for a five year old to do but she’s like closer to 30.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Amy’s tap looks like it would be adorable for a five year old to do but she’s like closer to 30.

She only seems to do cute. The costume, her face in general, her expressions, always cute. Like you say, she's a woman, add a little more mature movement. Doesn't have to be sexy but it's almost like she's nicked an advanced competition solo from a pre-teen at her studio. She's a great tapper, like her technique is strong, I just wish she'd do more with it.

• Like 1

Regarding solos I thought the whole point is to show off what you do best that that is what Maddie did. Hip Hop is her best style and catches their attention every time.  If that is the standard then Holly's was the same spin spin spin into split pulling herself across the floor.  She basically did that same routine every time.  I think those are her signature moves.  I agree about tap and singing ... those don't hold the judges attention and makes one think their dance is not that strong or not really good at making a solo 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

As for her comment she made about giving VK respect and time to lose the weight with only 11 days left of TC, I do believe that could have been said at any point in TC and CMT just decided to insert it wherever they liked in the series.  

It appears that this season Kat is going to be portrayed as the TC idiot who can barely walk and chew gum much less kick and take life seriously.

Personally I think CMT is snickering all the way to the bank.

Re: Kitty's "give her the the respect" comment, that comment wouldn't have nearly the impact if given towards any other TCC than Vic.  I may be wrong but I will forever see it as being specifically designed for Vic.

CMT can laugh all they want.  I know many of us are scratching our heads over certain show choices they are making.  IMO, it only makes both the organization and CMT look bad.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dal8las said:

OK so going through his Insta he is either on a permanent runners high, sugar high, high on life, or all of the above. How did he and Emma meet? Also, VK looks so thin here it kind of scares me. I went through a workout til your bones stick out phase.....thats what scares me about the DCC. 

LMAO, EXACTLY! That is why I said he is ALWAYS happy, good for him. If I had his money I would smile all the time too. The fact that he hangs out with minors has always been creepy, lets just hope that the person taking all of these pics of him is Emma and he is not alone with them...ever.  I also know that he is an alumni for Samantha's school. I think I saw a post on her page a few months back and she was getting a college ring of some sort and he presented it to her. 

I know that he is a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan, maybe he met Emma in that circle. 

16 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

This is from at least a year ago, if not more. It was posted here last year during Training Camp as I recall.

The date is August 6th and he mentions that they get together every year for dessert. 

10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Opening of training camp at the star 

How can they look at this and think this is a power triangle?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jennv said:

I think she looks like an old hag who is trying way too hard, but I also think she is a bitch on wheels, so maybe I’m biased 

I agree, because she went to all their prep classes and I know they know who she is. 

Seriously? I think she looks 60

Umm, Agreed, Charlotte looks old as hell.. 

8 minutes ago, cgloss said:

How can they look at this and think this is a power triangle?

They needed a power red head up there like Hannah 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Opening of training camp at the star 

Ugh.  It looks worse than I anticipated.  Lackluster point with a capital "L".  They could have gone with Bridget or a couple other 2nd years and had tons of sparkle.  It's going to be a long, boring season.  Really feel for Gina as well.  Judy definitely caved.  Sad.

• Like 1

Drogo

Talk about DCC, not each other.  [Click here to read the forum rules.]