Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E15: Survivor: Edge of Extinction Reunion LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

How about this for next season Jeff: go back to old school Survivor, no advantages, no idols, no EOE, no talking to each other during TC, no going thru people’s personal property, no returning players, and once you’re voted out, you are out for good, and  no making fire to determine F3. 

• Love 15

Honestly I wonder if the real reason they voted for Chris was because they knew the backlash would be severe that this twist was so unfair and stupid and this is one way they can let the producers know.

I doubt none will admit t though.

Just now, nutty1 said:

Chris is the most ignored winner ever on the reunion show! Not even a quick montage. 

That's what happens with thirteen jurors.

I heard about next season's theme. More potential to backfire.

Seriously . . . .no TAR push. If CBS had gone all in promoting the BBT finale, I'd understand.

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

How about this for next season Jeff: go back to old school Survivor, no advantages, no idols, no EOE, no talking to each other during TC, no going thru people’s personal property, no returning players, and once you’re voted out, you are out for good, and  no making fire to determine F3. 

I'd like an F2 again.

• Love 9

Had Lauren kept her idol, there would've been 3 immunity idols + IA at the top 5, with Julie automatically going home. That's absolutely ridiculous. Bullshit they put another idol out at top 5, bullshit they gave one to the guy who sat on EOE for the entire game.  They've all but ruined any intrigue in this show.

• Love 3

As a whole, Probst is being much nicer to this cast than he has most of the more recent casts.  It looks like he's trying to say something nice to almost everyone.  That's surprising.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Is Chris the most ignored winner ever?  

It's like Peachy and TPTB are upset that Amazing Joe and his Pretty Hair (tm) didn't conquer THE EoE.

But Chris still gets the $1 million.  Something tells me he doesn't care about being ignored  🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

As a whole, Probst is being much nicer to this cast than he has most of the more recent casts.  It looks like he's trying to say something nice to almost everyone.  That's surprising.

This reunion is better than the whole season 🤣

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, lyric said:

Bullshit they put another idol out at top 5, bullshit they gave one to the guy who sat on EOE for the entire game. 

No way should he have gotten an idol at that point. Maybe a challenge advantage, whatevs. 

• Love 2

Rob? You're overrated. Love it, live it. Dumbass.

They're living together? I hope Amber and Mr. Twine aren't too concerned.

Holy shit, they got structures of their faces. WOW.

• Love 2
(edited)

Ew gross I never have and never will like Sandra.

Rob, on the other hand, I haaaaaaaated on Marquesas.  He could not have been more obnoxious.  But then he pissed off Lex on All-Stars and from then on I was smitten.  I’m STILL pissed at Tyson for being stupid.

Also Island of Idols sounds like my worst nightmare.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 3

EOE can now join the bottom of the barrel seasons that came before it.  Horrible season, horrible twist, disappointing outcome.  I can't wait to see how Probst spins it.

And yet I can't wait to do it again next season!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6