Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E15: Survivor: Edge of Extinction Reunion LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Wow, I kind of don't know how to feel about it. On one hand, I guess his winning is kind of fitting for the theme of the season. But just wow.  And wait, Victoria voted for him too, instead of Gavin? That's a shocker.

Because according to the vote count, it seemed Lauren, Kelley, Devens and Aurora were the ones who voted for Gavin. I think the fact that so many Kama also voted Chris is testament to Gavin's social game maybe not being as good as he thought it was or they were bitter that he helped vote them out. 

• Love 4
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

And wait, Victoria voted for him too, instead of Gavin? That's a shocker.

I think it shows how Gavin wasn't the player he thought he was. Chris winning, IMO, was "he sucks least."

• Love 7
(edited)

Probst? This show has gone way past relatable.

I would've been better off with MTV reality "stars" and Staten Island-based vampires.

Hey, Cochran! At least YOU were entertaining!!!

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Wow, I kind of don't know how to feel about it. On one hand, I guess his winning is kind of fitting for the theme of the season. But just wow.  And wait, Victoria voted for him too, instead of Gavin? That's a shocker.

Because according to the vote count, it seemed Lauren, Kelley, Devens and Aurora were the ones who voted for Gavin. I think the fact that so many Kama also voted Chris is testament to Gavin's social game maybe not being as good as he thought it was or they were bitter that he helped vote them out. 

Julia seemed kind of bitter when Gavin brought up EOE.  I think, again, Chris had an advantage being able to bond with the jury for so long.  They went through the same thing he did, so I'm not surprised he got most of the EOE votes.

Wouldn't be a reunion show without seeing Cochran in the audience.

Probst has already moved on from Chris.

• Love 5
(edited)

Rick gets the Sia award.

Sorry Wendy, you released the chickens for nothing.

Jeff is really moving this along.  I know he's pressed for time, but he definitely seems like he's ready to move on.  I do not think he's a happy Probst.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Julia seemed kind of bitter when Gavin brought up EOE. 

Yeah she hammered him there and basically suggested that Chris did more in his limited three days than Gavin did in the whole 39 days, which I disagree with but oh well.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

No.  We are not making this Sia shit a thing.  If she wants to give out money, she can do it behind the scenes.

She did to Davie last year.  I don't think it was even mentioned until way after the fact.

I loved more how Probst had to tell everyone who Sia was.

Yeah she hammered him there and basically suggested that Chris did more in his limited three days than Gavin did in the whole 39 days, which I disagree with but oh well.

Like she's one to talk.  She had to complain on twitter for them to give her airtime.  

I'm actually more surprised by Victoria's vote.  But again, fitting outcome to a crappy season.  If Lynn really was behind the EOE twist and cast, I see why she's fired.  

Edited by LadyChatts
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

No.  We are not making this Sia shit a thing.  If she wants to give out money, she can do it behind the scenes.

Shrug. I don't see the difference between that and some sponsored choice award. Except probably Sia's doing it more honestly and less for PR.

• Love 2

Why doesn't Sia get her own fucking giveaway show and stop diluting the survivor results?  And she's a total dipshit for rewarding Rick's crappy "I'm not here for growth; I want a million dollars."

• Love 1

Final thoughts. 

My favorites this season were Devens and David. 

I was hoping Gavin won. 

Chris looks like one of the Property Brothers From HGTV. 

Wenworth looked better on the island!

YAY to Sia. Devens still gets a nice check! 😀  How much do 2nd and 3rd place get??

• Love 4
(edited)

Usually when a season ends (even one as terrible as WA or HHH), there's at least one person I want to see play again.  This is the first season where I hope it goes the way of Guatemala and Caramoan, and no one is brought back in a future season.

I have to say, the whole winner's reaction was kind of meh.  Like, there just didn't seem to be any excitement.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Worst winner ever.

Worst Final 3 ever.

Worst season ever.

I'm not sure I'll watch any more seasons.  Too many gimmicks, too many idols.  Giving the losers who came back from EOE free idols might be the jump the shark moment for Survivor.

Chris was a total moron for giving up individual immunity.  I would never vote for anyone who did that.

Should Chris have gotten to decide who made fire after giving up individual immunity?  Shouldn't Julie have gotten to make that decision?

• Love 5

Worst season in many, many years. Didn't even care who won but find it ridiculous and hilarious that someone won who the audience hardly knows.

Awful.

• Love 8
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Usually when a season ends (even one as terrible as WA or HHH), there's at least one person I want to see play again.  This is the first season where I hope it goes the way of Guatemala and Caramoan, and no one is brought back in a future season.

Amen. Horrible season.  Horrible. If I never have to see most of these people again I will be just fine.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Aubrey and Victoria can return. The rest not so much 

• Love 1

I think Wendy tried too hard to be unique. That said, I hated that she was so close to coming back. She wins that challenge, maybe things would have been really different.

There was a Ron?

(edited)

Wow, even Julia is getting talked to by Probst?  

I wonder if we didn't get the random kid voting in the audience because the kid didn't know who Chris was.  Or said he wasn't voting for someone who was voted out already. 

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

I'm looking forward to seeing who will defend their votes for Chris.  His win is getting killed on Twitter right now, being called the worst ever.

Of course, many are saying it was the worst final 3 ever.  I have to agree.  Probably my least favorite finale since WA.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2