Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E14: I See the Million Dollars LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lantern7 said:

. . . and there are two balls involved. Joy.

I thought Jeff was saying "nuts" in this challenge but it really was "knots."

• LOL 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Rick is super slime.  He will go down as the worst, most obnoxious, arrogant, toddler-esque winner in history.

Not to me. No question Devens has had some arrogant moments and his gleeful enjoyment of making the fake idols to mess with others was toolish but from my Survivor fan view, he's also played his ass off to win this game.

Yeah the idols helped but he's also kicked ass in challenges when his back was against the wall, came back in after being eliminated and was at the bottom but fought his way to stay in. I personally have no issues with Devens winning this season. I can certainly think of a handful of winners I felt was less deserving. 

So basically Victoria who has been playing a flawless game is voted out because someone who hasn't been in the game for almost a month and knows that the jury sees her as the second biggest threat in the game and he is gifted an idol? too  Yeah this season and this twist sucks. This is not Survivor.

But the fact that others were so quick to go after her kind of suggests she didn't play a perfect game. It didn't even seem like Chris had to do much to work his way in with Julie, who it seemed already was willing to go after Victoria.

I think even without Chris, Victoria was vulnerable as long as Devens won immunity or played his idol and that suggests that her game may not have been so perfect.

Because in my opinion, the fact that Julie and Lauren bypassed Gavin to her, suggests to me he's played a better game than her because I think Gavin is a far bigger threat to win that Victoria. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4

So what will happen: Rick decides it's a bad idea to let Julie/Lauren play their idols in front of the jury, knowing it'll make him look bad so he tells them?

He plays his idol for one of them, or lets one of them in on the charade?  

Or does Chris, wanting to have good will towards Lauren, tell her?

The EOE twist better head for Ghost Island and take a wrong turn so it is never used again.

Rick, you will slightly redeem yourself to me if you play it on Gavin.

• Love 1

Oh fuck I forgot about the new firemaking challenge.  I hate that goddamn twist.

Rick was just fucking with the jury when he got all torn up about Ron and Julie’s fake advantage, wasn’t he?  He didn’t really care?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Oh fuck I forgot about the new firemaking challenge.  I hate that goddamn twist.

Rick was just fucking with the jury when he got all torn up about Ron and Julie’s fake advantage, wasn’t he?  He didn’t really care?

Total jury management, which is why I hope it comes back to bite him if the girls play the fake idols.  

• Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Rick's arrogance is at full tilt.

Given how things have been breaking for him, can you blame him? He's like Wes over on The Challenge. He outlasted his eternal rival (Johnny) and a major antagonist (Bear), Even with the remaining field, he probably feels stoked. Rick feels that more, since he's setting the traps.

• Love 2
(edited)

🎶"Oy vey, this seasons sucks." 🎶

Oh, man. This is painful. Even if both women are good with it, the laughter has to get to them.

ETA: That's what I was hearing from the tribal choir.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Given how things have been breaking for him, can you blame him?

Absobfrigginglutely. A little humility goes a long  way.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

Well, Lauren is taking getting fucked over way better than I would. Though you'd think she and Julie would hear the hoarse whisper of a calamari man, shouting, "IT'S A TRAP!!!!"

• Love 1

Serves Lauren right for stupidly playing her idol on Chris last vote. Yes Ia m still bitter at that last vote

Victoria is looking fine on the jury I must say.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Rick is playing the idol for Gavin.

Chris ain't happy.

I feel like that was a put on?  Because Rick knew that Chris had the special voted back from EoE idol and this TC was the only time he could use it, so there would be no reason for Rick to idol him.

• Love 1

Well I struck out with Aurora, Victoria and Lauren, maybe I'll cheer for Julie now. I guess I don't care who wins. But if Rick makes it to final 3, he'll win.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I’m in the minority but I friggin love Rick!

I do too. ANd love the duo of him with Chris. Wish they brought Chris back in sooner. This was the best night of the season.

• Love 1
(edited)

This has to be the worst final 4 in history.  Gavin, whose barely gotten screen time all season.  Julie, who needs a clear blue print without any alterations.  Rick and Chris, who shouldn't be there in the first place.  Lucky for them they wound up in a season that was supposed to be rigged for a returning player to come back, except they foiled it.

With that said, go Gavin!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5
Just now, mythoughtis said:

Yes.  Definitely not a sore  loser like Rick was when he played a fake idol. 

Rick wasn't upset when he played the fake idol because he knew it was fake and he had a real one. Again, all that stuff was just showboating for the jury. Rick has been playing to the jury as hard as he's been competing in those challenges. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Rick is not bad looking.  And he’s lost a ton of weight since the beginning.  But man, anyone standing next to Chris is going to look like a schlumpf.

Julie in the final is going to torque me so much.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 3